Twin Exposure Ch. 06

Story Info
Twin Desires.
968 words
4.66
19.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06: Twin Desires

After just a few minutes waiting, both girls, now entirely nude, walked out of Allison's room. All I could do is remain on the couch and watch them, their breasts bouncing slightly, their hips swaying seductively and their hair tumbling over their shoulders. I felt my cock harden as I admired their sensual beauty, my gaze fixing on the light patches of hair leading down between their legs. I wanted to feel those golden triangles of curly hair sliding over my face.

Initially I couldn't tell which twin was which, but as they got closer I could see the difference in their eyes, Marjorie's were the darker steel blue, while Allison's were a lighter blue, almost a sky blue. I guess that's where her stage name came from, but all those thoughts faded as I tore off my shirt.

Both girls settled onto the couch on both sides of me, Marjorie on my right, Allison on my left. Not sure what went on inside Allison's room between them, I was afraid to touch either of them. They snuggled up next to me, and almost in unison, they leaned over and began running their tongues over my nipples, circling them, teasing them.

Instinctively, I opened my legs and began pushing my hips up, raising my cock into the air. Allison reached down and slowly closed her hand around my shaft, her thumb dipping into the tiny pool of pre-cum that had formed at the tip. She then moved her hand up and pulling her head back from my chest, she ran her tongue over the glistening droplet on her thumb.

"I think he's ready," Allison whispered to Marjorie.

"You think?"

Nodding at my cock, it's tip glistening once again with pre-cum, she answered, "Oh yeah."

They both stood up, and each taking a hand they led me to the middle of their living room and motioned me downward. I sat on the floor and then leaned onto my back. Marjorie then stood above my waist, her feet on each side of me. I watched intently as she lowered herself onto me, her legs opening to expose the beautiful curves of her pussy, the light pink inner lips just peeking out between the dark pink curves of the outer ones.

She hovered a moment just above my cock, as if savoring my anticipation, then she reached under herself and deftly opened her lips and let them fall around my cock. Pausing again, she watched me as I watched her pussy slowly, centimeter by centimeter take me in, the lips sliding a bit, then tensing as the skin stuck for a moment, then sliding some more.

The sight was incredible, but it paled to the intensity of the sensation I felt as she enveloped me in her moist warmth. When she had drawn me completely inside her, she paused again and looked up at her sister. I had been so captivated by Marjorie's descent onto my cock, I had completely lost track of Allison, but now, looking directly above my head, I could see her pussy descending to me.

I quickly took a deep breath through my nose, breathing in her scent, watching as her lips slowly opened as her legs spread and she squatted above my face. Poking my tongue out as far as I could, I slipped it between her lips and was immediately rewarded with her taste. I pushed it as deep as I could into her, drinking the tangy, earthy flavor, feeling the soft folds of her cunt on my tongue and the moist touch of her lips over my mouth.

Slipping my tongue out of her, I let it follow her slit and quickly found the delicate nub with the tip of my tongue. She immediately began moaning as my tongue slipped wetly over and around her sensitive clit. In just moments, she was grinding her pussy over my face, her wetness covering my mouth.

Marjorie then began to move up and down on my cock and I lost myself in the women's bodies, doing everything I could to bring both pleasure. With Allison's movements I had to turn my head occasionally to gasp for a breath and with Marjorie sliding over me, I had to concentrate to avoid coming too soon. Fortunately, I already came in Marjorie's mouth, so I was able to hold off coming for a bit, but the sensations and just the thought of what was happening between me and these two women's pussies was almost too much for me.

I could feel Allison begin to tense up as she increased the intensity of movements and she began to breathe very hard. As if on cue, Marjorie too started moaning and moving faster and faster. Wanting to be sure I was totally focused on what was happening with the twins, I willed away my own sensations and concentrated on what was going on above me.

Suddenly Allison called out, "Oh yes, I'm coming," as she ground her cunt against my face and then groaned loudly. At the same time I felt Marjorie suddenly slam her pussy down over my cock, the walls of her cunt pulsing on my cock again and again as she came on me. Reacting to each woman, I lifted my hips off the ground so Marjorie could take in every inch of my cock as she came and I stopped moving my tongue on Allison's clit, simply letting her grind over me.

As the women began to calm I pondered what happened: a simultaneous orgasm between the twins, as if they were having sex with each other, but, other than some incidental contact, they didn't do anything to the other until, after they came, they embraced as they worked to catch their breath.