Twin Exposure Ch. 07

Story Info
Two on one.
1.1k words
4.77
20.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07: Two on One

The girls had climbed off me and were sitting on the floor next to me, whispering something between themselves. Still stunned at witnessing their incredible response I remained on my back, my hard cock pulsing with my heartbeat. Wondering what the girls were whispering about, I turned onto my side and noticed the sly look each had on their face.

"What?" I asked.

While both twins kept their eyes on me, Marjorie leaned forward and began kissing Allison on the lips, first just lightly, then more deeply, their tongues darting into and out of each other's mouth. Allison then pulled back from Marjorie's mouth and moved down to her breasts, which she began kissing and running her tongue over her nipples. Looking up from Marjorie's breasts, I could see that both women were still watching me, watching me watch them.

Not really sure what to do, I reached down and slowly began stroking my cock with my right hand, while my left reached out and touched Marjorie's foot. The women seemed to enjoy watching me stroke myself as they continued kissing and touching each other. Soon Marjorie was gently sliding her finger up between Allison's pussy lips, moving slowly to avoid scratching her with her nails.

Allison rolled onto her back, bracing her head against the couch so she could continue watching me watch them as I stroked myself. Marjorie slipped a second finger into her sister, carefully working it in and out and then in a circular motion. With her fingers still inside, she then leaned and, while still staring at me, she ran her tongue over Allison's clit.

I watched as Allison began raising her hips, pushing up to her sister's mouth, her pussy lips moving in and out with Marjorie's two... no three fingers. Slowing down on my cock to avoid suddenly shooting off, I continued watching.

Then, without a word, Marjorie pulled away from Allison and leaned back, her head near me, her feet pressed against the couch. Allison then climbed over her on all fours, her head moving down on Marjorie's pussy as she lowered her pussy to Marjorie's face. In moments the two were lost in a beautiful 69.

Still stroking my cock, I moved closer to them, figuring if I came, I'd come on one of them instead of simply shooting onto their carpet, but as I got close, I felt a hand brush my balls. I looked down as Marjorie took firm hold of my cock and pulled it toward Allison. While Allison continued eating Marjorie's pussy, Marjorie opened Allison's lips and guided my cock in.

I immediately began pushing deeper into Allison as Marjorie returned to her sisters pussy, letting her tongue slide over her clit and then down the slit, out onto my cock and then over my balls. Continuing to thrust my cock deep into one twin's pussy, I could feel her sister's tongue slide down my cock and onto my balls.

It was incredible as once again, the twins both moved closer and closer to coming and I fought the best I could to hold off until at least they came. I reached my hands to Allison's hips and began pulling her onto me, pushing myself as deep as I could into her. Feeling Marjorie's lips slide over my balls I moved slowly, feeling her sucking them into her mouth. In just a few moments, I would see the muscles in Allison's arms begin to tense some and despite the distinctly loud slurping sounds both twin's made as they kissed, licked and sucked each other's pussies, I heard moans and groans.

Unable to hold off any longer, I thrust myself deep into Allison just as she apparently came, the walls of her cunt contracting on me as I shot my cum deep into her. I think Marjorie was coming too since she was moaning and thrashing about. I leaned forward, resting my chest on Allison's back, feeling her cunt's pulsations slowly subside around me. We remained motionless as my cock, slowly slipped out of Allison's pussy.

I felt Marjorie take my cock in her mouth, cleaning Allison's and my cum off its entire length. Allison then slipped out from between Marjorie and me, and dying to finally taste Marjorie's pussy, I slipped my tongue into her, savoring her taste, which was similar to Allison's, yet entirely different.

Marjorie now held my entire soft cock in her mouth, gently toying it with her tongue as I moved my lips over her clit as I slid my thumb into her cunt. In just moments she came once again, her soft walls contracting over my thumb. After a few minutes, we got up and moved onto the couch, flexing our knees and rubbing the sore carpet burn spots.

"Wow, that was incredible," I said after a few moments.

"Well, we both wanted to thank you, to show our appreciation," she replied.

"That you did, that you did," I said, leaning to kiss her, "You are an incredible woman. Of course so is your sister."

"Look, I want you to understand, if we... you and I continue to see each other, it will be that, just you and I. This with Allison was well, it was... just something special. It's not something that can happen again."

"I understand, besides I don't know if I can handle the two of you together."

"You did a pretty good job tonight," she said, smiling.

"You think so?"

"I know, I've never felt anything like that. And from the way Allison looked at me, I don't know if she had ever been like that."

"It was unbelievable for me too."

"Can you spend the night tonight?" Marjorie asked.

"Wow it is awful late. I don't have anything to sleep in..."

"I don't think you'll need anything tonight," she interrupted, stroking my thigh.

"Okay, but I'll have to get up early in the morning so I can pick up some clothes at home before going to work."

"I'll set my alarm real early," quickly slipping into her room.

I got up and followed her, picking up the clothes I had strewn over the room. Looking toward Allison's closed door, I wondered what she might think about me spending the night. Stepping into Marjorie's room, I folded my clothes and dropped them onto a chair and then found Marjorie already in bed.

"Normally I shower at night," she said, "but I can smell everything on me and I'm not ready to wash that away yet."

I climbed into bed beside her, pondering what was yet to come.