Twin Exposure Ch. 08

Story Info
Another Day.
796 words
4.59
17.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08: Another Day

I awoke that next morning alone in Marjorie's bed. Quickly glancing at the clock I saw it was still very early, so I got up and headed into the restroom, expecting to run into Marjorie, but she wasn't in there either. I took a quick shower and dressed back into my clothes from the night before. After waiting in her room for another ten minutes or so I decided I better head out so I wouldn't be too late for work. I still needed to run by my place and change clothes.

Opening Marjorie's bedroom door, I spotted her in the kitchen, completely naked, as if ready to start where we left off the night before. I stood for a moment admiring her body, the way the hair played down her back, the incredible white ass shining next to her dark tanned thighs, and the brief hint of her breasts I could see at this angle. Completely forgetting about work, I was about to slip up behind her and take that beautiful ass in my hands when I noticed Allison's door was open.

"Good morning," I said, completely unsure who I was talking to.

"Oh hi," the beautiful woman said, turning to face me without trying to cover any of her body.

I could only gaze at her, the beautiful curled hair just above the delicious pussy, the soft, but firm stomach, the white mounds of her breasts, only slightly sagging and her beautiful face and sky blue eyes. "Allison, ah... how are you today?"

She moved toward me, close enough so her breasts brushed against my shirt, "Oh I'm doing great, especially now," she said, her hand moving against my thigh.

Her hand moved to my crotch before I could do much of anything. Quickly stepping back a half step I mumbled, "I better get going..."

"You don't need to leave now do you. Marjorie went over to the Carousel to make some arrangements for us. She won't be back for an hour or so and I was thinking we could..."

"I better not, I need to..."

"Suit yourself, I've made breakfast for you," she replied, nodding over to the table.

"Well, I'm in kind of a hurry."

"You'll hurt my feelings if you don't at least eat something."

Glancing at the table I noticed some bacon, eggs, juice and coffee all nicely prepared. "Well maybe a bit of coffee," I said, moving to the table.

"Okay, while you eat, I'm just going to go in here and take care of something urgent," she said as she turned and walked seductively into her room.

Sitting at the table, I put some sugar and glanced around to see if they had any cream set out. Not finding any on the table, I moved over to the refrigerator and took the milk, poured a bit into my cup and put it back. Sitting down I could see that Allison's door was left slightly ajar. Beyond the open door was a large mirror positioned so I had a perfect view of her bed.

The bed was not empty and I quickly realized I could see Allison with her feet on the bed, knees spread wide apart and her pussy lips moving in unison with the deliberate motions of her fingers on her clit. I started to look away but couldn't continue as I saw her fingers slip down her slit, dip into her wet cunt and then return quickly to her clit. Continuing again, I soon found my head moving in slow circular movements, following the movement of her hand, almost as if I was hypnotized.

"I shouldn't be watching this," I thought to myself, "What would Marjorie think?" I wondered, trying to redirect my attention. A long desperate moan escaped from Allison's room and my eyes returned to her. She was now thrusting her hips upward as her hands moved in tiny, fast circles over her clit, when suddenly, she raised her ass up off the bed and cried out, "Oh yes... yes," and then rolled over on her side.

I quickly got up from the table and headed across their living room, shouting out to Allison, "I'm going now, I'll lock the door behind me." Shutting the door and making sure it was locked, I quickly adjusted my erection and headed toward my car. Figuring I would give Marjorie a call a bit later, I started the car and headed home.

The rest of the day was uneventful and since I was able to steer clear of Mike I didn't have to go into the girls getting their jobs back. I didn't want to rub it in that the girls just gave me what he couldn't pay them to do to him.