Twin Exposure Ch. 09

Story Info
Back to the Carousel.
1.3k words
4.68
17.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 09: Back to the Carousel

Shortly after lunch I was finally able to reach Marjorie on the telephone. I had tried calling the apartment at least six times and her cell phone about four times before she finally answered.

"I'm glad I finally reached you, I didn't get to see you this morning," I said, trying to conceal my concern that she hadn't tried to get in touch with me.

"Yes, I guess I just missed you at the apartment and Allison and I've been shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, we're gonna dance tonight, but we had to get something else to wear."

"Dancing tonight, but I thought Saturday..."

"Star called in sick and they didn't want to be short of girls on a Friday night. Luckily I was in finishing our paperwork when all this happened. They asked if Allison and I could come in a day early."

"Wow, then you're dancing tonight?"

"You'll come and see us won't you? We need all the support we can get," she asked.

"Of course, how could I miss your debut?"

"We really debuted last night, but that was a bit different."

"I hope so," I said, wondering for the first time how I might feel watching a bunch of guys groping at Marjorie, dipping their tips into her panties. An odd tingling sensation started churning in my stomach. Suddenly I felt confused at it all, not really sure if the thought of her dancing for all those horny guys would turn me on or simply eat at me.

"Look I've got to go start getting ready for tonight."

"What time do you go on?" I asked.

"I think about eight o'clock, if I hear something different I'll try to give you a call."

"Okay, see you then," I said hanging up the phone. "Try and give me a call?" I asked myself... "Try and give me a call?" Damn, what the hell was last night? That tingling in my stomach seemed to get worse.

On edge the rest of the day at work, I finally headed out a little before four o'clock and headed home. I figured I would fix something to eat and take my time getting ready for my night at the Carousel, but I found myself rushing though dinner, taking a quick shower and ready to leave within an hour.

With still nearly three hours before the girls went onstage I wasn't sure what I would do. I considered going to a movie but didn't figure I'd get out early enough to get back to the Carousel by eight. I finally convinced myself it would do the girls good if I stopped by their apartment. I could drive them to the club if they were too nervous.

Fighting the urge to speed all the way over there, I still made it to the apartment a bit before 6 pm. Allison met me at the door and made a big production, finishing with a passionate kiss to my lips. We pulled apart and I saw Marjorie standing by the door to her bedroom. She immediately turned, stepped inside and closed the door.

"What was that about?" I asked Allison.

She simply shrugged and said, "Hey, would you mind driving Marjorie to the club, I'm gonna go on ahead."

"Sure," I answered, figuring Marjorie and I would find something to do with some extra time before heading over to the Carousel.

"Great," Allison said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "See you there."

She headed out the door and over to the parking lot. Closing the door, I noticed it was a long time before she tried to start her car. Finally, I heard it begin to growl and after a few tries the car started and she was off.

I went to Marjorie's door and knocked lightly, "Marjorie, can I come in?"

"I'd rather you didn't; I'm not dressed yet."

"But we've seen each other, slept together," I answered, turning the knob and moving the door slightly.

WHAM! The door slammed closed again and as I pulled my hand from the knob I heard the lock click. She locked the door!

"Marjorie, what is wrong? What's happened?"

"You know what's happened?"

"No, I don't, tell me what's..."

"Ask Allison what's wrong."

"Allison? She's already left for the club. Did something happen to her?"

"I think you can figure it out."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this morning, you and Allison."

"You mean breakfast? She fixed me breakfast; I only drank the coffee and then left."

"You only drank the coffee?"

"That's all I had," I answered.

"So you sat at the table and just drank coffee. Did you read the paper?"

Suddenly I understood where we were headed. "You mean what Allison did in her room while I drank coffee."

"You just drank coffee?"

"Well, I could see her."

"See her! YOU COULD SEE HER?"

"Well, the door was open and the... the mirror was... well it way turned..."

"What did I say about us?"

"Us?"

"You, Allison and me. What did I say about us?"

"That I shouldn't..."

"You shouldn't what?"

"Shouldn't plan on her joining us..."

"Damn you, don't you get it. You fucking watched her!"

"How could I help it?"

"Change chairs? Or you just could have left, but no, you took in the whole show."

"But you have to understand, it's you I want, she's beautiful, but she's not you. I liked what we had... have."

"Had is right, there is no us."

I heard a horn beep outside and before I could do anything, Marjorie rushed out her door, past me and through the apartment door. "Would you be so kind as to make sure the door is locked when you leave?" she screamed, slamming it shut.

I bound over to the door, but by the time I got it open, all I could do was watch her climb into a cab and speed off. Locking the door, I ran to my car, intent on keeping up with her and try to explain it all before they had to go in to the Carousel. Just as I unlocked the door I noticed my back tire was flat.

"Damn Allison," I growled. Apparently she had done something to my tire. I looked closely and saw she only let the air out, so I jumped into the car, started it and slowly limped to the gas station on the corner.

I filled the tire with air and ignoring the station attendant's comments about the tire being ruined I sped off toward the club. This time I sped, but fortunately avoided the police and arrived at seven. Hoping I might get a chance to see Marjorie before she went on I rushed inside only to see the two girls already onstage.

They were stunning, even more beautiful in the lights and glitter than they were in their private performance for me. Their new outfits were incredible and as they slowly exposed their incredible breasts and slipped out of their robes I was mesmerized. And how they teased the men with those thongs, just barely keeping covered everything I saw, felt and tasted close up.

Remembering how I missed their audition, I figured out a way to get another chance with Allison. I headed back out of the club and hit the ATM machine in the middle of the parking lot. Withdrawing several hundred dollars, I headed back into the club, found my seat again and watched as they finished their final dance of the set.

I quickly got up from my chair and met Marjorie as she stepped from the stage. I waved three hundred dollars and loudly asked for a lap dance. She immediately got a furious look on her face, but before she could do anything I heard a man say, "Isn't that great Cloud, your first lap dance."

Marjorie's expression changed and I realized that was her boss who'd witnessed me asking for the lap dance. With a mock smile on her face, she took my hand and led me toward the back room. I knew I'd have another chance with her.