Twin Minds Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
4.7k words
4.54
48.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam sat impatiently, waiting for his twin to come downstairs. She was taking her own sweet time getting dressed. He glanced at the clock, it was almost six.

Upstairs in her room, Samantha gazed at herself in the mirror and shivered. She'd taken a long, hot shower and then debated what to wear. This night had to be extra special.

She'd settled on a light summery dress, pure white, that accented her creamy, golden tan. It was silk and she noticed her nipples were obvious beneath and pursed her lips, wondering if she should wear a bra. She decided not to wear any underwear and giggled. She felt very slutty.

The dress was rather short, accenting her long, shapely legs and a rather generous expanse of firm thighs. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much of a breeze. She shivered, she wasn't much of an exhibitionist but she wanted to look extra special for her twin tonight.

Exhibitionist, she giggled at the thought. She'd spent the past day naked in their back yard with Sam, swimming and sunning. If that wasn't being an exhibitionist, what was?

She gave her short hair a final brush and nodded to herself in the mirror. Slipping on a pair of sandals she headed downstairs.

Sam's eyes widened as she came down and gave an appreciative wolf-whistle. Samantha giggled and pirouetted for him. He caught his breath as the hem of the dress flared out and he caught the flash of bare buttocks.

"Careful there." He chuckled. "Do that in public and you'll get talked about."

She grinned. "Might be fun to give some guy a thrill."

Sam pursed his lips. "Let's keep the nudity at home, Sammy."

She pouted. "You want me to put on some panties?"

He grinned. "I didn't say that. Just don't go flashing that pretty ass around at every guy that walks by, OK."

Samantha laughed and hugged him. Sam couldn't resist lifting the dress up in back and grabbing a double handful of warm butt. She cooed in his ear.

"See. That's why I didn't wear any." Then she gasped softly as a finger stroked her rosebud.

"Hey." She shoved her twin away with a quick laugh. "Not now. I'm hungry."

They had decided to dress up and Sam had put on slacks and a sport shirt. As she stepped back from him Samantha's eyes saw the bulge beneath his slacks and grinned. Her efforts to look especially sexy had apparently worked.

"Let's go." She took his hand and they headed for the car.

It was a ten minute drive into the city from their home and Samantha decided on an appetizer. As Sam drove she leaned down and rested her head on his thigh. Her hand stroked the warm, swollen flesh beneath his slacks. She deftly unzipped him and quickly drew out the rapidly hardening manhood.

"I'm trying to drive here." Sam moaned but didn't stop her.

It didn't take her long to make him cum and she savored her before-dinner treat. She squeezed her lips tight around him as he pulsed out his lust, swallowing quickly so as not to make a mess of his slacks. He soon softened and she tucked him back into his pants and sat up with a sigh of contentment.

Sam reached between his twin's thighs and she eagerly pulled her dress up, spreading her thighs to encourage him. His fingers found her already wet and Samantha's head lolled back against the head-rest as pleasure tingled through her at his touch.

Like her twin she came quickly and Sam grinned.

"Grab the Kleenex, Sis." He suggested. "You don't want to ruin that pretty dress." Then added. "Or the upholstery.

Samantha giggled and did, carefully drying herself as best she could.

"I wish this car had an auto-pilot." She chuckled. "I'd make you clean me up with your tongue."

Sam laughed. "You want to drive the rest of the way?"

She shook her head and giggled again.

"I'd wreck us. I can't see anything when I cum. My eyes automatically shut."

They arrived at the restaurant and enjoyed a delicious meal. Sam noticed the special attention their waiter gave his twin and felt a little flash of jealousy.

"You should have worn a bra." he said quietly when the waiter had left. "That guy's been ogling your tits ever since we sat down."

"I know." She giggled softly. "Its exciting."

"Well, don't get any more excited or your nipples are gonna pop right out of the dress." He chuckled, eyeing the twin bumps that stood out beneath the thin silk. He imagined he could see the dark aureolas through the fabric.

They finished their dinner and Sam drove them down to the ocean. They doffed their shoes and walked out on the beach, hand in hand, stopping when the cold, saltwater surf washed over their feet. It was still hot out but the sun was just kissing the horizon and a cool breeze was blowing inland, bringing the pleasant smell of the ocean with it. Sam's arm went around his twin's waist and a helpful hand on her firm butt kept her dress from lifting with the occasional gusts. There were a couple dozen other strollers, mostly couples like themselves. Sam chuckled as his hand sneaked under the hem of her short dress and squeezed a firm cheek, making Samantha gasp.

He grinned when Samantha gave him a sidelong look.

"Sammy! What if someone saw you doing that."

"Sam!"

A shout came from behind them and both twins looked around. It was common for them both to react to that name.

Sam's eyes widened and he quickly removed his hand and arm from his twin. Lisa was walking toward them!

"Hi, you guys." She smiled as she came close.

Sam thought he saw something in the sexy redhead's eyes that gave him a chill.

"Hi, Lisa. What's up?" He said, feeling a bit nervous.

"I just came down to see the sunset and saw you guys." She said with a grin. Her eyes studied Samantha closely.

"Nice to see you." Sam lied.

"You haven't called since the dance, Sammy." Her lips formed a luscious pout.

"Sorry. I've been busy with my summer job." Sam said. "Are you ready for college this fall? You're going to the campus here, aren't you?"

"Yup." She said, smiling. She looked at Samantha. "You're going too aren't you, Samantha?"

Samantha nodded. "Yeah." She was feeling a bit nervous, like her twin. Had Lisa noticed anything?

"Its a bummer having to live in a dorm for the first year but I'll still be able to run home to see the folks regular." She said and gave Samantha another look. "It would be nice if we got to room together. I've always wanted to get to know you better, Sam."

Most of Samantha's girlfriends called her Sam. She didn't mind though when the twins were together it made for a bit of confusion.

Samantha nodded. "Sam said you two had a nice time at the dance."

Lisa gave Sam a coy look.

"We had fun. Sam's a real gentleman compared to most of the guys I've dated."

Sam knew she was referring to his balk at fucking her when she'd obviously wanted him to.

"So. You two on a date or something?"

The twins stiffened, faces blank for a long heartbeat before Sam managed to respond.

"We just decided to eat out tonight. Mom and dad are gone for the weekend and my other half isn't the best of cooks."

Samantha gave a little gasp and slugged him in the arm. "Gee, thanks Bro."

He laughed and Lisa grinned.

"I just thought, since he had his hand on your butt it was a date." She watched the quick, surreptitious looks the twins shared for an instant, then giggled.

"Relax, you two. I've suspected it all year. You guys are doing the incest thing, huh."

Samantha was speechless. Sam looked hard at the pixy face grinning at them.

"What are you talking about, Lisa. Don't go spreading rumors like that, OK. That's not funny." Sam protested, eyeing the sexy redhead with an anxious expression.

Lisa giggled. "Hey. Don't look so scared. I wouldn't tell anyone. I think its kind of exciting."

The twins were tense. This was one of the things that had always scared them, having someone know about their relationship.

Samantha finally managed to find her voice.

"We just got tired of laying around the pool and decided to go out for dinner." She said somewhat lamely. "That's all."

"You guys have a pool?" Lisa's eyes lit up.

Sam nodded. "In the back yard. Its been so hot we've been spending a lot of time just swimming and relaxing in the shade this summer."

"Must be nice." Lisa sighed wistfully, then. "Hey! How about inviting me over tomorrow? I hate swimming in saltwater and getting ogled on the beach when I'm working on my tan."

"I don't know, Lisa ..." Sam hesitated but his twin suddenly spoke.

"Sure. Why not." She smiled. "We can lay in the sun together and gossip about what we plan to do at college." She looked at her twin.

Sam nodded, somewhat reluctantly.

"Sure. Why not." He said with a half-hearted shrug.

Great!" Lisa enthused. "See you tomorrow."

As Lisa walked back up the beach Samantha's eyes took in the girl's voluptuous shape. She was wearing very short cut-off jeans that showed a lot of cheek and a tank-top that left her midriff bare from just below her breasts. She was a bit on the plump side but in all the right places. No wonder Sam had chose her for his graduation date. She almost dripped sex appeal. With long dark hair and sultry, dark-brown eyes she almost screamed sex appeal.

The twins looked at each other.

"I don't think she'll say anything to anyone else, Sammy." he ventured. "We should talk to her about it tomorrow, though, and make sure she understands."

"I want to go home, Sam." Samantha suddenly said.

They headed for the car and the drive home was quiet. Their "date" had been eventful, more so than either liked. Both had always been circumspect about their feelings for each other in public. Today had been enjoyable and both had relaxed enough to hold hands ... till Lisa had appeared to dampen their enjoyment.

Arriving home Samantha hugged her twin tightly as soon as the door was closed.

"Let's not let the night be spoiled." She said.

"Actually, I'm not to worried, Sammy. I really don't think Lisa will say anything."

Samantha nodded agreement. "There was lots of gossip about her in school but I never heard her gossip about anyone else."

They headed upstairs and stripped before returning to the place they felt the most comfortable, by the pool. They were both becoming more relaxed with the naughty pleasure of casual nudity. Sam poured them both a glass of wine and they sat on the patio with their glasses for a long time just enjoying the cool breeze that ameliorated the lingering heat of the day.

After a bit they swam again, hugging and kissing in the shallow end. Slowly their minds pushed the shock of Lisa's words out of their thoughts and the coming night's pleasure returned.

The underwater lights of the pool cast an intimate glow to the setting and soon familiar hands again stimulated their desires. Samantha finally urged her twin from the pool and they dried quickly, now eager for the culmination of the night. They headed upstairs and took a quick shower to wash off the taste of the pool. Then Samantha led Sam to her bedroom.

Sam felt suddenly nervous as he stretched out beside her on her bed. He'd been here so many times before but this time it was different. He'd wanted to fuck his twin forever and now he would. His cock swelled as he kissed Samantha hungrily.

"Hurry up, Sam." She moaned softly. "I've been waiting for this forever."

Sam groaned and rolled on top of her. His cock throbbed and he gasped as the head bumped her hot flesh. He exploded in a premature ejaculation that soaked Samantha's mound with his lust.

"Oh shit!" He groaned.

Samantha whimpered as she felt the hot, sticky gush of his semen on her then tried not to giggle.

"Sorry about that." Sam said, a little breathless.

"Eager, are you?" She said, looking up at him and smiling.

"I guess." He chuckled, feeling embarrassed.

"Well don't stop now." She felt between them and found his cock, still firm and softly throbbing.

She guided him to her and held her breath as the head snuggled between her wet, blood-warm lips. Sam gave a little moan of excitement and pushed.

It was over faster than either one was ready for. Samantha felt a small flash of pain as her hymen ripped but as her twin's hard manhood sank into her she stiffened with the wave of sheer pleasure she felt. Her vagina opened and engulfed him whole. Sam shuddered at the hot, incredibly tight clutch of her rippling muscles and felt a second explosion of lust growing quickly. He fought it, biting his lip as his hips began to move spasmodically. This was so much better than he'd ever dreamed, he didn't want it to come to an end!

Samantha's body writhed beneath her twin as a series of delicious orgasmic spasms shot through her, one after another. Breathless gasps escaped her lips as pleasure bubbled through her body. Each thrust of Sam's hips sent fresh tingles through her and she forgot everything but the sensation of her twin's throbbing cock inside her.

Sam came for a second time and his body went limp atop his sister as his cock pulsed out its incestuous seed. He lay shuddering and panting, unable to do more than lay there and luxuriate in the incredible sensation of his sister's hot, clutching sheath.

Still, he stayed erect!

Samantha's body arched beneath her twin's, lifting him with her, a final orgasmic explosion bursting from her as she felt his cock filling her with its hot lust. Everything they had shared together paled to insignificance to the pleasure of his hard manhood deep inside her, throbbing in the tight grasp of her young vaginal muscles. This was perfect!

Finally Sam found the strength to push himself up on his elbows and stare down at his twin's sweating face. Their eyes locked and they both saw it.

"Why did we wait so long." Samantha said, softly.

"I can't believe how good this feels, Sammy."

"Don't stop." Samantha said, her voice almost pleading.

"I won't." He said and his hips again began to thrust into her.

The bedroom was silent except for the duet of moans that filled it as the twins consummated their incestuous relationship. It seemed to both that it went on forever. Their bodies began to move in a rhythm that sent waves of delicious pleasure through both of them. Sam finally stiffened again and his balls heaved almost painfully as he climaxed again. It was the first time he'd ever cum three times in a row! His cock quickly softened then but Samantha's legs were locked around his hips, keeping him pressed tight to her, trapping his withered manhood inside.

They lay like that for what seemed to both a lifetime before Samantha's legs finally relaxed and fell to the bed. Still Sam didn't move, gazing down into her eyes, arms quivering with the effort to keep himself raised.

Samantha was the first to recover enough for words to form in her head.

"I don't suppose we could lay like this all night." She said, somewhat wistfully.

"I don't suppose." Sam managed with a small chuckle.

"God, I feel so full." She sighed and wiggled her hips. "You really let go."

"Twice." He grinned. "Three times if you count that premature one."

She giggled. "Yeah. What was that all about?"

He laughed and shrugged. "I was just so excited to finally get to fuck you. I couldn't hold back."

"There must be a huge puddle under my ass." She giggled.

"I suppose."

"We should get up and change the sheet before it soaks into the mattress."

Sam didn't want to move. Even soft as he was it felt too damn good to have his sister's warmth wrapped around him but he sighed and made an effort, managing to roll of her and onto his back.

Samantha gave a whimper of regret as the warmth inside her instantly began to flow out. She sat up quickly and rose from the bed, standing there, shivering as her twin's sticky semen trickled down her thighs. She nearly orgasmed again!

She gasped at the dark stain where she'd lain. There was a few darker spots. Red! She shivered again as the sight reminded her she was no longer a virgin.

"Jeez, Sam. What a mess!" She gasped. "I've gotta wash that sheet right now! I hope the blood comes out."

Sam groaned as he forced himself to stand up and look.

"Yeah." He agreed. He glanced at his manhood and saw the darkness on it and shivered. His sister's blood!

They quickly stripped the sheet from her bed and while Samantha ran downstairs to wash it immediately, hoping the darker stains would come out, Sam put a fresh sheet on the bed. Done with that he went into the bathroom and started the shower.

By the time Samantha returned upstairs Sam was almost finished showering. She joined him and he happily helped clean her body of the lingering traces of their incestuous lust. Samantha winced at his fingers between her legs and he looked at her in concern.

"Are you sore?"

"A little." She nodded then smiled. "Its not terrible. I figured it would hurt a bit after. At least that's what I've read."

Sam nodded. "OK. If you say so. I didn't want to hurt you, is all."

Samantha chuckled and pulled him up to hug him tight.

"You didn't. I loved it. Couldn't you tell?"

"I thought you liked it. I know I sure did." He said, grinning. "That's the best its ever been."

"Me too." Samantha agreed. "I want to do it again but I think we should wait till tomorrow."

Sam frowned. "Lisa's coming over."

"So?" His sister giggled. "She probably won't come over till around noon and even if she did come early we'll still have tomorrow night."

"Yeah." Sam said. "I suppose."

"Let's go outside. I need some fresh air and something to drink after that." Samantha suggested.

Sam nodded and they headed back out to the patio, stopping for the wine bottle. Sam refilled their glasses, still sitting on the patio table and they sat quietly and enjoyed the balmy night for a long time without talking.

Finally Samantha broke the stillness.

"I think I'd like to sleep out here tonight."

Sam looked at her. "You mean on the sun lounge?"

"Yeah. I've fallen asleep on one before. Their really quite comfortable."

"I kinda wanted to sleep with you tonight." Sam frowned.

Samantha grinned. "If we cuddled real close you could."

They lay down together, spoon-fashion, and found the lounge was just big enough. With his cock cradled against his sister's warm butt the predictable occurred.

"Sam." Samantha said softly. "You can't possibly still be horny after what we just did."

Sam chuckled and kissed her neck, one hand sliding over to cup a warm breast.

"Sorry. Maybe it a conditioned reflex."

He humped against her, feeling his cock snuggle deep between her cheeks.

"Do you have to cum again?" She asked softly. "I suppose you could stick it in my butt like this."

"You wouldn't mind?" Sam asked.

"If you kinda slip between my legs and rub on my pussy a bit it'd get you wet." She suggested. The warm throb of his cock between her cheeks was causing her to grow wet again.

Sam did and shivered at the feel of her warm thighs around him and the heat of her mound pressing against him. She did feel wet.

"You're wet again." He chuckled.

Samantha giggled back. "It feels nice. I like feeling your cock rub on me."

Samantha reached down and rubbed her clit gently until a shudder of orgasmic pleasure made her pussy gush even wetter.

"Did you just cum?" Sam asked.

"A little." She said softly.

"You got me nice and wet."

"Go ahead." She said. "Stick it in."

Sam adjusted his position a bit and Samantha gave a little gasp as the head stretched her anus, sending a small stab of pain through it.

"OK?" Sam asked, holding still.

"Yeah. It hurt for just a second but its OK now. I'm not as sore as I thought back there." she giggled. "Must be getting used to it."

Sam hugged his sister tight and his cock sank deep into her warm, buttery-smooth rectum. Samantha's lips leaked a low, long moan as she felt herself impaled by his throbbing cock. It felt good. She was getting to like the sensation of him filling her ass more each time he did it.

12