Twin Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this feels good." Sam sighed and relaxed, holding still and enjoying the spasms of her anus around him.

"I like the feeling of you in me like this." Samantha said with a sigh.

"I could stay like this all night, I think." Sam chuckled. "You feel so fucking good."

"Are you gonna cum?"

"Not if I hold still." Sam said and kissed her neck again.

They lay like that for a long time. Every once in a while Sam flexed his hips in a gentle thrust, keeping the pleasure he was feeling bubbling through him. Samantha just lay there quietly, totally relaxed and satisfied. Neither felt any powerful desire to orgasm and end the connection.

To their amazement when they woke up a few hours later they realized they had actually fallen asleep like that.

♡ Saturday♡

Sam awoke first and was a bit puzzled, then remembered and sighed. His cock had softened and slipped out of his sister's ass as they slept but he felt too comfortable to move and didn't want to disturb his twin. His bladder was full but he didn't want to get up.

The eastern sky was lightening as he snuggled close to his sister's warm, soft body again and shivered as his cock swelled. He could feel the need to relieve himself as his cock grew hard. He often awoke with what was called "morning wood". It was a temptation to return his erection to where it had been when he'd fallen asleep. He resisted. Finally he forced himself to rise and head into the house.

Samantha awoke slowly as she felt her brother rise. She murmured sleepily but didn't open her eyes right away.

"Sam?" She finally murmured.

She opened her eyes in time to see him entering the house and rolled over on her back with a sigh. As the memories of the night before came back she smiled and her hand slipped down between her thighs. She was relieved to feel no soreness. Pleasure awoke as her fingers rubbed gently and thought about making love in the morning. Where had Sam gone?

Her bladder gave her a hint and she groaned softly as she pushed herself up. She followed her brother's lead and headed into the house. Sam was in the shower when she got to the bathroom and she sat on the toilet to relieve herself before joining him. Sam hugged her and gave her an early morning kiss as she slipped in behind him. Finished washing he helped his twin with her morning shower and pleasure mounted.

"I feel pretty good for having only slept a few hours." He said.

"What time was it when we fell asleep?" Samantha wondered aloud.

"Couldn't have been later than around one or so." Sam ventured. "It was about eleven or so when we ... well, you know."

Samantha giggled. "You mean when we made love?" She smiled. "We're no longer virgins, Bro. We can use the words."

Sam chuckled. "Yeah. After we made love. I looked at the clock when I came in and its only about five thirty."

"That early?" Samantha's eyes widened. "I don't think I've ever got up that early before in my life."

"Well, maybe you're looking forward to something this morning." Sam grinned, pressing himself to her and feeling his erection slip between her thighs.

Samantha giggled and squeezed her thighs around him.

"Maybe I was, at that."

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment and then quickly got out of the shower, toweled off hurriedly and almost ran across the hall to Samantha's bedroom.

The second time wasn't as powerful an experience for them as the first had been but neither cared, it was still an intense experience. Sam came quickly and as before stayed hard. Samantha orgasmed the moment she felt her brother's cock begin to pulse inside her and wrapped herself around him like a boa constrictor. They continued to fuck for a long time, moving slowly and kissing as their bodies shivered with the pleasure of their morning lovemaking. Sam found that if he pulled out of her for a moment when his lust began to peak he could stem his climax. Then he could thrust back in to continue enjoying the incredible feel of his sister's deliciously tight sheath. Samantha loved it. Each time he jerked out of her then thrust back in it sent fresh orgasmic shudders through her sweating body.

He finally did climaxed a second time, his twin wasn't counting hers. They lay quietly, savoring the after-sex glow of satisfaction until Sam's belly growled.

Samantha giggled.

"Hey!" Sam protested with a laugh. "Its been almost twelve hours since we had dinner yesterday. I'm hungry. Aren't you?"

I need another shower." She said and sat up, slapping her twin's belly. "You got me all sweaty again."

"Huh?" Sam chuckled. "I did all the work, Sammy. You just laid there."

"Cuming is hard work." She giggled. "Do you know how many times I just orgasmed?"

"No."

"Damn, I was hoping you knew. I lost count."

Sam grinned and landed a slap on one soft buttock as she rose from the bed. He pushed himself up and followed her into the bathroom, he was just as sweaty as she was.

After a second early morning shower they slipped on robes and Samantha offered to fix a big breakfast if Sam would change the sheet again for her. When he finished his task and came downstairs she was fixing omelets. A stack of toast and bacon was already done and he sat down quickly and grabbed a slice of toast, buttering it before wolfing it down.

"God, I'm starved." He said.

Samantha carried the skillet over and scooped an omelet onto his plate.

"That ought to help." She laughed. "They say sex is a great exercise and burns up a lot of calories."

Sam chuckled. "That and not eating for almost twelve hours."

After breakfast Sam got dressed and mowed the lawn while his twin cleaned up the kitchen and ran her soiled sheets down to the pantry and started the washing machine. Checking the sheet she'd washed last night she saw the dark stain hadn't come out. She decided to throw it away before her mother saw it. She could say she'd spotted it because of her period but it would be easier just to buy a new one to replace it. She wasn't the best of liars.

She headed back upstairs thinking about their first night together as real lovers and shivered as she slipped into her bikini. It had been incredible, much better than letting Sam screw her in the butt. That's what sex should be like.

Not that she thought she'd give up sucking him off or letting him sodomize her occasionally. She enjoyed everything they did together but having him throbbing deep in her vagina, filling it with his thick, warm semen had been something of a revelation to her.

It had felt so RIGHT!

As she stepped out of the house, another glass of orange juice in hand, she heard the lawnmower's engine sputter to silence. Good timing, she thought. She sat down on the patio and sighed, looking forward to the new day and the pleasures it might bring.

She stiffened suddenly as she remembered. Lisa was coming over.

12