Twin-Natrix

Story Info
Maternal Twins who Dominatrix together.
1.4k words
4
21.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were Maternal twin sisters, and they loved to share. Their lovers never complained, but then again, sometimes the men didn't know they were getting two for the price of one.

One was a brunette with sparkling blue eyes, the other a dark Red Head with green eyes. Each was a stunning beauty standing 5' 6", with medium breasts, long legs and pale skin. They were soft spoken, with identical voices. This confused every man they encountered, as he never knew who was speaking to him in the dark or on the phone.

It was something they used to their advantage.

Sharing was something they had done from the time they were born, so to them, sharing their men was only natural.

Should they encounter a man who wasn't into sharing, or threeways, well, they had ways around that, too. It always involved a blindfold.

First, a warm up of seductive hands caressing and probing. A whisper in the ear and a well placed nip was usually all it took to get the man to accept the blindfold.

Slipped over his eyes, he never knew that the second sister walks into the room, for the lights are turned off as well, just in case. All he knows are hands touching him, tasting him, exploring him. Lips on his cock and across his skin. He simply experiences an evening he will never be able to describe to another soul. It's like a dream.

If the man was the kind who liked to be dominated, that was even better. The sisters loved making sure each was satisfied, and would introduce him to their Twin-a-trix room, their version of a Dominatrix's Chambers.

There, they blindfold him. He knows the moment they order him to strip for them that if he doesn't perform, then one will swat him across the ass with a paddle while the other grabs his cock in her hands and squeeze playfully.

Tonight, they have such a man. He's a strong man, used to getting his way, but tonight, he wanted something different.

"You want to please us?" the second sister growls at him while the first pulls his head back by his hair.

"Yes," he replies.

The first sister spanks him and commands, "Yes, Mistress!"

"You want to please us?" the second sister repeats, while squeezing his cock again.

"Yes Mistress," he replies, trying not to moan. Her hand feels so good on his cock after the spanking.

The hands drop away expectantly. He begins to remove his clothing. He is rewarded with a swat across his ass when his hands shake removing his shirt. His cock jumps at the contact. When he haltingly unbuttons his trousers, the paddle descends painfully. His cock swells with excitement. Finally, he stands naked before then, panting with desire, hearing them circle about him like hunters seeking prey.

"I like his cock," the first sister says.

"I like his mouth and tongue," replies the other.

He feels fingers trace his lips, while other hands stroke his throbbing cock. The hands explore his body, caressing, probing, pinching. Sometimes soft, others hard and painful. His senses are in overdrive. He reaches out to touch them, either of them.

He cries out as the paddle swats his ass hard.

"We didn't give you permission," says one of the sisters.

When he didn't respond, his head was pulled back painfully.

"I'm sorry Mistress!" he gasped. God, they were intoxicating. Never had he dreamed this kind of sex would be so exciting to him.

"I want his tongue, sister," he hears a voice purr in his ear. Hands pinch his nipples till tears well up. Teeth bite at his groin, painfully. His cock bounces in anticipation. God, he wants to feel...No! he has to stop those thoughts, the sisters command, he has no wants other than to please them. To hear their moans of pleasure, to feel them shiver with orgasms he gives, to have them tell him to touch, taste and pleasure.

Sometimes, the sisters will tie men up, or bind their hands, or chain them to a post in the floor, or to the bed or a chair.

Tonight, this man feels himself pushed down to a kneeling position.

"On your knees," the sister commands. An odor assaults his nose.

"What do you smell?" she asks.

He breathes deeply and smells the tantalizing aroma of a woman's wet pussy.

"I smell your pussy, Mistress," he replies, trying to disguise the hunger he feels. He wants to place his tongue in the pussy he knows is before him and taste, to swirl his tongue around her clit and slip it inside her throbbing pussy, to hear her moan and cry out, to feel her hands in his hair, guiding him, making her orgasm. God, how he wants to please her!

"Do you want it?" she asks in his ear, sending pleasure coursing through him.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" he replies.

He feels hands in his hair, pushing, or pulling, him forward, he's not sure which. Then his lips touch a warm sweetness, her pussy, his Mistress's pussy. His tongue reaches out for his first taste. He hears her gasp.

"Open your mouth," the voice commands in his ear. "Take all of her in, like the greedy boy you are. Suck her, suck all of her juices in. Make her happy, please your Mistress!"

With each word, his enthusiasm grows. HIs cock is so hard by now it's painful. Which sister's hands are holding him tight against her pussy he doesn't know.

He kisses her pussy, swirling his tongue back and forth, pulling away slightly then moving forward again. His tongue pushes deep into her pussy while his nose teases her clit. Then he pulls out and bites her clit, making her cry out. Music to his ears!

Moving forward, he devours her pussy in a fresh kiss again and she moans even louder.

"Use your hands," he is commanded in his ear. Just the words he has been waiting for!

He pulls away slightly as he brings his hands up and caresses the inside of her thighs, moving up to her pussy, and then back down to her knees. Her legs squeeze about his head and he starts to move his hands back up her thighs. The pressure is released and her legs part once again. He dives forward into her pussy and she cries out.

As his hands reach the top of her legs he reaches around her thighs to part her pussy from the top, allowing him even more of her sweetness to devour. She starts to push up to meet his tongue as her juices flow over his chin. There is so much he can't lick it all up.

She arches her back and moans, over and over again, as she orgasms. Finally, she is spent and relaxes, her thighs quivering, her hands no longer in his hair.

Suddenly, he is pulled backwards, and he lands on a soft rug of some kind. Once again, he smells the odor of a woman's wet pussy, but this time slightly different. Could this be the other sister?

A pussy is pushed against his mouth. His Mistress is sitting on his face, demanding his tongue and attention.

"Taste her," a voice commands from above his head. "Show your Mistress how much it pleases you that she is offering your her pussy."

He does as he is commanded with more enthusiasm than before. God, she tasted wonderful!.

As he bites, nips and sucks at her clit, he feels something warm and enveloping take hold of his cock. Teeth graze his sensitive skin, then pull away. A snug, tight sensation slides down and back up, and down again. Then, pulled away, to be replaced by a wetness that enticed and teased. Was one Mistress sucking his cock and then the other sliding it into her pussy? How was that possible? Was the pussy he was eating a third sister instead, or was it 69?

These thoughts, with unknown answers coupled with her pussy in his mouth and the sensations taking over his cock sent him into an orgasm like none he had ever had before. He couldn't tell what started it, or how long it lasted, only that it took over his whole body.

His mouth had a mind of it's own, sucking, biting, swirling, tasting his Mistress's throbbing pussy. She started to shake, and then orgasm. With each pulse she shot new juices in his mouth of a new flavor.

His Mistress was squirting!

It was intoxicating. He came again.