Twin Popsies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

The sex that they had went further into Anna's dream. When she woke up the next morning she was flushed with lust. She was lying between the twins and their dicks were stiff. Both were kissing her and their hands were caressing her breasts. She could feel the moistness creeping into her groin. Once again she was stimulated for sex. She stroked the twin's peckers and they groaned with pleasure. Vlad and Boris took turns flicking her clit lightly with their fingers which had become elongated and pointy. "Guys, you're full of energy I can't help surrendering myself again to your lust," Anna said as she continued receiving kisses from them. Then Vlad took one of her thighs to spread it and Boris did the same with the other. As they kissed and licked her breasts, their hands were on her pussy, fingering its petal lips. "Guys, you're turning me on again."

Then Boris and Vlad's movement surprised Anna. They said they wanted to enter Anna at the same time. They spread her pussy lips and started rubbing their dick heads at the opening. "Guys I don't think this is possible, I haven't done this before," she said but her body was responding. "Okay, I'll try but be gentle, I...I," her voice trailed off as the twins pressed their dicks together and started moving inside her. At first their dicks were jostling, rubbing close to one another as they inched their way in and Anna spread her legs as far as she could as the twins stretched her pussy lips. Finally the twin dicks were in rhythm as they entered her pushing and pulling and giving a new dimension in pleasure. "Wow. I couldn't believe this is happening to me!" Anna exclaimed as she quickly adjusted to accommodating two hard dicks. The guys fondled and kissed her breasts and Anna was flushed with feeling a certain joy that was rather strange. She began loving it as the guys were in accord in pumping her in rhythm and with ease. She thought that this was the most exhilarating sex that she was experiencing and the climb to her climax was more intense.

Soon Anna was shouting with joy and really shaking when she hit her mega orgasm. She looked at her sex and noticed that her clit had become more elongated and engorged and her cunt lips seemed wanting to cling to the twins' dicks as they moved in and out. Her physical feelings as well as her emotions were enhanced. She could feel the veins of their hard dicks and the way they were filling up her cunt and pushing her insides to unknown pleasure she had never experience before. Her orgasm peaked again and it was even longer until she felt their dicks spurt the semen inside her rushing a gamut of sensation that almost ripped her apart. For the guys it was also a tremendous orgasm. Anna saw how delirious their faces were. When they were slowly pulling out their dicks Anna hesitated and asked them to remain inside for awhile. Her pussy was brimming with semen and the guys scooped them with their fingers and started rubbing them on her clit, tummy and boobs. "Guys, what an awesome fuck!" Anna said and the guys smiled and kissed her affectionately.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12