Twin Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Renee jumps naked on a trampoline.
2.1k words
4.23
176.4k
42
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Suburban South High School, there was a pair of handsome, well-built twins named Bob and Brent. Bob was an A-student and the class president. He was a virgin who always studied, and never drank or partied. Brent on the other hand, had a low B average and partied all the time. He tried to sleep with every girl he met.

On their eighteenth birthday, their wealthy father told Brent that he was going to pay for Bob's college tuition, but not Brent's. He didn't like Brent's womanizing ways and told Brent that he wasn't going to waste his money sending a playboy to college. Brent lied and told his father that Bob slept with girls, too. Brent's father didn't believe him, but decided to be fair.

The father got the boys together and said, "Bob, for your high school graduation, I will give you $50,000 towards your college education. Brent, I will give you nothing. However Brent, if you show me proof of Bob having intercourse with a girl before graduation, I will award the money to you."

The father looked at Bob and said, "Don't worry son. I know you're a good boy. Even if a girl takes off all of her clothes in front of you and places your hands on her naked flesh, you just walk away. That will prove to me that you have moral character."

This gave Brent a great idea. There were plenty of terrific looking eighteen-year-old coeds at South High. They all appeared to be good girls at the upscale school, but Brent wanted to see how good the teens could be for $5,000. Brent figured he'd still have $45,000 left for himself.

Word was out that the first eighteen-year-old senior girl to show video proof of going all the way with Bob would receive $5,000. The only catch was that Bob could not know anything about it. It had to appear completely innocent to Bob.

Bob was always shy around girls, but the next day it appeared that the girls were going out of their way to say hello to him. He also noticed shorter skirts and lower necklines. Panties and bras kept accidentally appearing in Bob's direction, followed by cute smiles from the girls. Originally, Bob thought he'd have no problem holding out until graduation, but he'd never had girls throwing themselves at him before.

Renee was the first girl to try her luck with Bob. After school, Bob was walking up the steps to the gym. He wanted to sit in the bleachers and study before going home. At the top of the steps ahead of him, Renee was bent over, tying her tennis shoes. Bob could see right up her short white cotton skirt! Her pink panties were right out in the open for him to look at.

Renee turned around and said, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were behind me."

Bob said, "That's alright. I'm just going to the gym."

She said, "So am I. I'm going to work out on the trampoline."

They entered the empty gym together and Bob took a seat on the bleachers. Renee told Bob that she was turning on the video camera so she could critique her performance later.

Renee turned to Bob and said, "There's no one around. Could you please stand by the trampoline and be a spotter?"

Bob said, "I guess so," and positioned himself next to the apparatus.

Renee jumped up on the side of the tramp, lifted up one knee and began untying her tennis shoe. With her knee bent, Bob could see her skimpy pink panties peeking out from between her legs. She dropped the shoe on the floor, then went to work on the other one. Renee moved her foot so that her little white sock was resting on Bob's hand. Bob didn't move. Soon both of her shoes were removed and Renee walked to the center of the trampoline still wearing her white cotton socks.

Renee started to jump up and down. Each time she came down, her skirt would lift up displaying her little pink panties to Bob. Renee quickly realized that her panties were showing and stopped jumping.

She looked down at her skirt and said, "Oh no, I almost forgot. I didn't bring my gym clothes with me today. If I jump up and down in this short skirt, you'll be able to see my underwear! I'd better wait until you leave."

Renee paused for a second, then continued, "Well, I guess it's alright. Everyone knows you won't try anything."

Bob was a little offended by the remark, but the way her skirt flowed as she jumped made him forget rather quickly. Renee is a blonde, about five-foot-six with big breasts considering she's a gymnast. With each bounce, her skirt would fly up exposing her pink panties. She bounced in circles so that Bob could see her from the front for a while, then she would turn around so he could see her from behind. Bob noticed that her underwear was riding up. Renee's butt cheeks were soon hanging out of the little panties as she jumped.

Renee stopped and said, "I hate these panties. They keep creeping up my butt."

She lifted the back of her short skirt right in front of Bob and inserted a finger into the leg-hole of her panties. She slowly worked the fabric out of her butt-crack, then continued bouncing. A little later, she stopped again. This time she lifted the front of her skirt in front of Bob.

Renee again complained, "These darn panties keep riding up in front, too," as she slowly slipped a finger into the elastic and pulled them down into position.

She kept her skirt up in front of Bob and said, "They look a little better now, don't they?"

All Bob could do was nod his head. He was really getting turned on and Renee knew it. She decided to go a little further and stopped jumping again.

Renee said, "It's really getting hot in here. Do you mind if I unfasten a few buttons on this blouse?"

Bob said, "Why no. You should be comfortable."

Renee slowly unbuttoned her sleeveless pink cotton blouse. She paused for a second after the first few buttons, and looked at Bob. Renee smiled, then continued opening more buttons. She ended up loosening every button. Renee was wearing a pink bra that matched her panties. She tied her blouse in a knot right at her bra and started jumping again.

Soon Renee stopped again and said, "I guess it's not the blouse that's making me hot. It must be this bra. I'll try taking it off and see how I feel."

Renee slid the straps down her sides and pulled her arms free. She then asked Bob to unsnap her bra. Bob reached up the back of her blouse, but fumbled with the clasp because he'd never done this before. He finally worked it loose. Renee reached into her shirt and pulled the bra free.

She dropped it on the floor and said, "Whew, that feels better."

Bob stared at Renee's nipples as they pressed against the thin fabric of the blouse and said, "You have beautiful breasts! I'm sorry, what I meant was they're so big. I mean, don't you need support when you jump?"

Renee said, "Calm down. They'll be fine. I mean, I won't get hurt or anything. The only thing I'm afraid of is that they may pop out of my blouse while I bounce. You won't look if that happens will you?"

Bob stammered, "Of course not."

Renee giggled and started jumping again. She bounced hard, but her breasts wouldn't fall out of the shirt. Her hard nipples were poking out against the thin material, but they wouldn't show themselves to Bob. Bob was dying because her blouse would separate a little more each time, but her titties would never pop free.

Renee decided to help the process. She would jump in circles and every time she wasn't facing Bob, she would loosen the knot in her blouse. Finally the knot came apart right in front of Bob and her breasts were right out in the open.

She put her hands on her head and said, "This stupid blouse. It won't stay closed at all. Look at my breasts. They' re completely exposed. This wouldn't have happened if I'd remembered my gym clothes. Stupid shirt," she said as she stripped it off and threw it on the floor.

Renee looked at Bob, put her hands over her breasts and said, "I guess I shouldn't have done that. Now I'm topless in front of you!"

Bob replied with a crackle in his voice, "Don't sweat it. Remember, you don't have to worry about me."

Renee smiled and said, "That's right. I almost forgot," and started bouncing again.

Now Bob was going crazy. Her breasts were totally uncovered right in front of him. They went up and down with each jump. Her puffy nipples were beautiful, too. Renee suddenly stopped again.

Bob said, "Now what's wrong."

Renee replied, "My underwear is still riding up. I wish I could shed these panties like I did with the bra."

Bob said, "I guess you can. There's no body here, but us."

She said, "Will you help me?"

He said, "What do I have to do?"

She stepped to the edge of the trampoline, lifted her skirt and said, "Just reach up and pull them down."

Bob hooked his fingers under the waistband of the panties and slowly slid them down her tan, muscular legs. He looked up to find that Renee had shaved her pussy. Bob was looking at a smooth, bald beaver!

Renee said, "Thank you, you can put them down now."

Bob didn't even realize that he was still holding onto them. As Renee started bouncing, Bob dropped the little pink panties on the floor, but not before noticing how moist they were. Renee was facing Bob as she jumped. Her short skirt kept flying up exposing her wonderful pussy for Bob.

Behind Renee's back, she was planning one more surprise for Bob. She unhooked her skirt and unzipped it a little. The skirt slowly inched its way down her hips as she bounced. Finally, the skirt worked its way over Renee's slender hips and landed on the trampoline.

Renee said, "Oh my gosh. My skirt fell off. Now I'm completely naked!"

She turned her back to Bob, bent over without bending her knees and picked up the pile of material. Bob was treated to an incredible view of her smooth, firm butt.

Renee tossed the skirt to the floor and said, "Like it or not, this is how I'm going to end my routine!"

Bob replied, "I like it. I like it."

Renee finished with a series of belly flops, knee drops and seat drops. She also threw in a few pikes, spreading her legs apart in the air so that Bob had a perfect view of her pussy lips. Finally she stopped jumping and showed Bob the red marks on her breasts and butt from the trampoline.

Renee said, "That mean old trampoline left some rub burns on me. Can you grab that bottle of lotion and make me feel better?"

Bob said, "Sure!"

Bob picked the moisturizing cream from the floor and started applying it to her back as she laid face down on the trampoline. Bob worked the lotion all over her back, giving her a nice massage before going to work on her butt. He caressed each cheek, then moved his fingers up and down her crack.

"That feels good," she moaned. "Let me roll over so you can do my front."

Bob shrieked, "Your front?"

Renee replied, "Of course, silly. There are red marks on my breasts and tummy. See?" she said pointing to her bare chest.

Renee continued, "I'm sure there's some other areas that need attention, too."

Bob now had his hands on her big, full tits. He rubbed the lotion around, giving each breast a thorough massage. Bob then worked her nipples between his fingers. They got all hard and pointy.

Renee soon took Bob's hand and moved it down to her smooth, shaved pussy. As Renee inserted Bob's finger into her moist love-hole, he suddenly remembered the $50,000. He pulled his hand away and said that he had to go. Bob said his future depended on it. He picked up his books and hurried out of the gym.

"Shit!" yelled Renee as she plopped her naked body back onto the trampoline.

She was so close to the $5,000!