Twin Share Ch. 01

Story Info
A favor leads to love.
4k words
4.47
110.4k
145

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,238 Followers

Ch. 01 At Home

Amy sat on her bed and re-read the letter. Oh shit. She thought to herself, how was she going to go through with this? She stood up and looked at herself in her full length mirror. Currently wearing grey leggings and a tight t-shirt she was less than ecstatic at her reflection. The last couple of years had seen her put on extra weight, not so much that she'd be called fat but she'd definitely become chunky.

Amy lifted her t-shirt to expose her stomach. The skin formed a muffin top over the top of her leggings and she pinched the excess fat and spoke to her reflection. "Who'd want to go out with you anyway?" She turned to look at her ass and wasn't as despondent. "Guys like big asses now don't they?" She smacked her butt cheek and watched the wobble. "Hmm. Maybe not that big." Walking closer to the mirror she examined her face. Her skin was clear and she had nice eyes. Boys had told her in the past she was cute, no one had ever told her she was hot and the fact she'd never had a serious boyfriend and was now 18 pretty much reinforced the fact she thought herself, plain.

Looking over her shoulder in the reflection she saw her brother in the backyard. Thomas. She thought to herself. Could she ask him to help? It'd be weird but she could trust him. They were twins, they were close. Her face reddened at the prospect of asking him to perform what was in the letter but right now it seemed the only option. She placed the letter in her underwear drawer and left her room to join her brother in the yard.

Walking through the kitchen on the way to the back door Amy's mother, Jennifer, stopped her, "Would you tell Tom to come inside honey, your father wants to have a family meeting."

"OK. What about?" Amy asked.

"We'll talk about it when we're all together," Jennifer replied and continued with dinner prep. Amy looked at her mother's body as she passed. Roughly the same height as her, she carried her weight on her hips and breasts. That's how I'll look in twenty years, Amy thought and the prospect wasn't completely disheartening. Her mother was still attractive and wore clothing that accentuated her assets, namely her tits and ass. It's what guys look at, she thought as she exited the kitchen.

Thomas was standing at the fence between the properties with his back to her and Amy wondered what he was doing. "Oh my god Thomas, are you spying on the neighbors?" She loudly accused as she walked up beside him.

"Shhh. No, well yes. Just, you've got to see this," Thomas offered.

"Ahh. No I don't, I'm not a peeping Tom," Amy replied and then realizing her unintended jibe, added. "But it seems your name is apt, little brother."

"Little brother? You were born like an hour before me! But anyway, just look. Mom said the woman next doors son had moved back home but the way they're acting, they sure as hell can't be related."

Amy looked through the wooden paling on the fence but could only see two heads bobbing around in the pool next door. "Just what am I meant to be seeing?" She asked.

"Well they've finished now but the woman came out of the house basically naked and the guy I think went down on her!"

Amy pulled back from the fence and looked at her brother. "You're dreaming dude, that did not happen."

"No seriously. Well it looked like it, she was on the edge of the pool. It was hard to see." Tom pleaded his case.

"OK Mr. Creepy, I believe you but Mom told me it was definitely her son, so it can't have been him doing it!" It wasn't lost on Amy that the conversation was prescient to her problem and it quickly made her get onto the reason for approaching her brother. "Hey, I need to talk to you about something."

"We're talking now aren't we?" Thomas responded.

"No I mean it's important. I need to ask a favor from you and I don't know how you're going to respond."

Thomas broke his gaze away from between the fence palings and looked at his sister. "Sounds serious, you know I'll help you out. What is it?" He asked.

"Well I got this letter and.."

Before Amy could explain herself the voice of their father, Brian called out from the back door, "Hey, you two. Inside, now!"

"Look can you just come to my room tonight, we'll talk about it then OK?" Amy asked.

"Can do Sis, you've got me intrigued." Thomas stated as they walked towards the house.

"Thanks. You're still a pervert though!" Amy laughed.

Brian and Jennifer were waiting for the twins in the living room, Amy went to sit down on the couch but Thomas stopped in the doorway, "Whatever this is about, I didn't do it!" He joked then took up position beside his sister.

"Don't worry guys, I called this family meeting for a good reason," Brian began. "Your Mom and I have been talking and we wanted to do something together as a family before you two go off to college."

"Oh no Dad! We're not going to play Twister again, are we?" Thomas again joked, to the amusement of only Amy.

"No. Better, smartass. We're going up to the 'lake.' We leave tomorrow!" Brian proudly proclaimed.

"Tomorrow! What are you talking about?" Amy and Thomas both chimed in. The 'lake' was the family owned cabin where all their vacations were held but when the twins reached their teens they'd stopped going and left Brian and Jennifer to holiday alone.

"Look, your mother and I wanted one last family vacation. We love it up there and you two will enjoy it once you get there, we know it," Brian offered.

"It's not like you both have other pressing engagements this weekend do you?" Jennifer added and Thomas and Amy looked at each other and had to admit she was right.

"Well how long do you intend to keep us captive up there?" Amy asked.

"Relax, It's just for the weekend. We'll come back Monday morning. Two days without wi-fi won't kill you!" Brian reasoned.

"So it's settled, we'll drive up first thing in the morning. Now, dinner will be ready in half an hour so maybe you can use the time to pack!" Jennifer proposed.

Amy and Thomas looked at each other and Thomas was first to speak. "Pack or Playstation?"

"Um let me think," Amy mused, "Playstation."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and walked off into the kitchen and the twins picked their spots on the floor in front of the TV and took up their controllers. Brian sat down in his recliner and opened up a book but only half concentrated on the novel. His eyes strayed down to Amy as she lay before him, her leggings tight around her ass and what a nice ass it was too, he thought. Meaty, like her mother's at the same age. Amy writhed on the floor a little, wrestling with the controller and Brian watched his daughters cheeks jiggle, her leggings so tight he could see her panty line. What color panties was she wearing, he thought? His cock swelled at the vision and his mind drifted off with fantasies about his own daughter.

At 7pm, Thomas entered Amy's bedroom and sat on her bed. "So what do you think about this trip?" He asked his sister.

"I don't know, it might be fun," Amy was getting nervous and became apprehensive about asking her brother to help her out. "Dad's right, we haven't been there in years, it'll be cool to see what's changed."

"Yeah, I guess. So what's this big mystery you wanted to talk to me about?" Thomas asked.

Amy got up and withdrew the letter from her underwear draw and passed it to her brother. "We're going to college soon right?" She didn't wait for him to respond, "Well I've applied to pledge for a sorority and this is the initial application letter."

Thomas looked down at the envelope, it was embossed in gold lettering, Pi Epsilon Epsilon. "Amy, do you know about this sorority? P.E.E! They're all sluts, everyone knows that! Why would you want to join them?"

"I don't know, to meet boys. To be popular for once in my life. Just read the letter Tom, please." Amy begged.

Thomas took time reading the letter then looked at his sister. "Amy, they can't be serious?"

"It is Thomas. They won't accept my application unless I send them a photo of my face, covered in cum! It's to show I'm willing to do what the sorority commands and that I'm the right kind of girl! I've researched it, it's legit."

"Well why would you want to be 'that kind of girl?' It's degrading, surely you can see that!" Thomas argued.

"I know Thomas but I just want to fit in." Tears had formed in Amy's eyes and it broke her brother's heart to see her cry.

"Hey stop it, I said I'd help and I will," he proclaimed, "but I don't really know how. Do you want me to ask my friends? Nah, I can't do that. I don't want those assholes going out with you. Fuck Amy I don't know what to do. I don't know who to ask." He was rambling and he knew it and Amy saved him.

"Thomas you don't get it, I want you to do it!"

"What? Me? Oh Ames, I don't know." Thomas replied, shocked.

"Who else Thomas? I can't trust just anyone to do this. Fuck I can't even think of anyone who'd even want to do it to me!"

"Don't say that, you're not ugly. Don't put yourself down," Thomas interjected.

"Be honest, if I wasn't your sister would you want to do it?" Amy questioned.

"Well, that's a big if Amy."

"See, even you don't want to do it!" Amy pouted.

"I didn't say that, you're cute I guess."

"Cute. Yeah I get that a lot. I think it's code for ugly!" Amy sniped.

"No it's just you're my sister. I've never looked at you like that." Thomas paused and then went on. "You know I've never done this either, given a girl a facial. I wouldn't really know what to do," he added.

Amy looked brighter. "So you'll do it?"

"Um I guess I could do it, it wouldn't really be like incest or anything. I mean it's just for the application. When would we do it?" He asked.

"What about now?" Amy quickly proposed, excited her plan had worked.

"Now!?" Thomas choked, "but Mom and Dad are just down the hall, I'm not prepared, I.."

"What's to prepare, don't you just get it out and pull it? And Mom and Dad never come in, they're watching their shows on TV."

Thomas was admittedly nervous. He, like Amy, was a virgin and had never done anything this sexual with a girl.

"Well, how should we do this?" he asked.

Amy was quick to take charge, she grabbed her phone from the dresser, opening the camera function and got down on her knees beside the bed and had Thomas stand before her. She looked up at her brother, "OK Thomas, do it."

Thomas unzipped his fly and pulled his flaccid penis from his pants. It was smaller than usual at the time and he felt a wave of embarrassment flow over him. He began stroking his cock with the burden of his sisters gaze upon him.

No matter how much he pulled he couldn't get an erection, the pressure to perform was too great.

"Um, I think it's meant to be hard," Amy offered.

"Oh thanks, I didn't realise," Thomas retorted sarcastically. "It's not that easy, I have to be turned on."

Amy took it the wrong way. "See I knew I was ugly."

"No you're not. It's just I need some inspiration, so to speak."

"Oh OK." Amy pulled her t-shirt off over her head to reveal a cream colored lace bra and cupped her breasts. "Does this help?" she asked.

Thomas' cock responded to the sight and began to harden. "Yeah, can you open your mouth?" Then as if reading her mind added, "Don't worry I won't do it in there!"

Amy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue suggestively, like a begging puppy. Thomas was now fully erect and furiously jerked his cock merely inches from his sisters face. Amy stared, fascinated by the vision above her. It was a beautiful looking cock, she thought. She'd seen enough in porn to know what they looked like but having one so close was another thing entirely. Sure, it was her brother's cock but the sight of it was causing strange feelings inside her. And something else was happening, she was getting wet.

Her brother masturbating above her, to her, was the most exciting, erotic thing that had ever happened in her life. If it took him an hour to cum she felt it would be too soon. But the reality of their situation was also in the back of her mind. What they were doing was forbidden. If their parents did by chance come to her room, their lives would be over. He'd need to finish quickly, he had to cum now.

"Are you nearly done?" Amy inquired then returned to her submissive pose.

"I can't cum Ames!" he admitted.

"Well what turns you on?" Amy asked.

Thomas replied immediately. "Asses," then felt a little shameful for admitting his fetish to his sister.

"Do you want to look at my ass Thomas?" And all he could do was nod.

Amy stood quickly and pulled off her leggings and pink panties. Thomas just managed to catch a glimpse of her trimmed brown pubic hair before she climbed forward on the bed and presented her ample butt cheeks to him on all fours.

"Is this alright?" She looked back over her shoulder at her brother staring at her ass. She could feel how wet she was and hoped he wouldn't notice. Or maybe she did want him to see. See how turned on she was. Imagine if he put it inside me, she thought. He could cum inside me. My brother. My brothers cum inside me. God she wanted to touch herself, him to touch her. Why should he get all the pleasure? No, she thought. This isn't meant to be sexual. He's just doing a favor. "Does that help Tommy?" She asked, "Do you like my ass little brother?"

Thomas didn't answer, he was mesmerized by his sister's ass. The large white cheeks, the dark crack and her thick thighs beneath. As if she read his mind, Amy placed her hands on each cheek and spread for him. Revealing her pinkish brown anus and obviously wet pussy below. "Is this better Thomas?" she asked.

It worked a charm. "Oh fuck Amy, that's so hot!" Thomas panted, on the verge of cumming. The words sent a shiver through Amy's body. Her brother had just called her hot. She wanted him to say it again, to say more. To say dirtier things.

"Do you like it Thomas?" She asked, her face pressed against the mattress yet angled to enable her eyes to keep on her brothers cock.

"I love it Amy," he managed. "It's beautiful, you're beautiful."

"Do you want to fuck it Tommy?"

"Oh yes Ames, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you in the ass." The dirty talk did it, he could feel the orgasm approaching. "Oh shit. Quick Amy, I'm about to cum!" He proclaimed and took a step back as Amy turned and climbed off the bed and knelt below him as before.

It happened so quickly, one moment Thomas was furiously tugging his cock and then he stopped and began cumming. He aimed the first spurt perfectly, leaving an almost vertical stream from her forehead, down along the bridge of her nose and over her lips. The next jet landed on her right cheek, the rest he managed to accumulate all over her mouth and chin.

Amy couldn't hold back her smile, she opened her mouth to speak and she tasted her brother's cum. A flavor unlike anything she'd sampled before and she liked it. No, she loved it. She loved the taste of his cum. She wanted to scoop it all from her face and eat it, to smear it over herself. To lick it from his cock. My god, she thought to herself. I want to suck my brother's cock.

Amy stood up cautiously and keeping her face pointed upwards so as not to lose any cum she looked at herself in the mirror. What she saw was delightful. "Oh Thomas, it's perfect! Thank you so much," she gushed. "Can you take my photo now?" She lowered herself to her knees as Thomas retrieved her phone, aimed it at her and let the camera focus. A knock came from the door to Amy's room.

"Amy, honey. Can I come in?" It was their mother.

Amy's eyes widened in shock. Thomas, resembling Amy's horror, mouthed the words "Oh Shit!"

"Hide," Amy whispered and Thomas leaped over the bed and lay on the floor alongside. Amy, wearing nothing but her bra ran towards the bed picking up her panties and began wiping the cum from her face with them. She managed to get into bed and pull the covers over herself and throw her cum covered knickers into the corner of the room just before Jennifer opened the door and poked her head inside.

"Oh sorry honey, were you sleeping?" Jennifer asked.

"No Mom, just reading," she replied and realized she wasn't holding a book. "What's up?"

Jennifer entered the room and sat down on the bed. "Honey, we noticed you received a letter from the college. You didn't tell us you wanted to join a sorority."

"No. I wasn't sure if I would or not, I'm still weighing it up," she answered.

"OK. It's just that we saw that it was from P.E.E. You know those girls can be kind of wild?"

"Yeah I've heard that too. I think it's mostly rumor though, you get a bad name and it sticks. That kind of thing." Amy offered.

"Hmm OK. Well your father and I just want you to know if we can help you out in any way, we will. Alright?" She leaned into Amy and kissed her on the forehead. Amy hoped she'd removed all traces of her brother's cum, she also wickedly wondered if her mother tasted it on her as she kissed.

"Thanks Mom. I appreciate it," she returned.

"OK. Well I'll leave you to it." As she rose and began to walk out she reached down and picked up Amy's discarded t-shirt and leggings. "You kids, never cleaning up after yourselves."

"Oh Mom it's OK just leave it!" Amy begged but it was too late. Jennifer had spied the panties in the corner of the room and scooped them up as well. Initially she just added them to the other items for washing but she stopped and looked down at her hand.

"Ooh Amy." Jennifer realized the wetness all over her hand had come from the panties. "What's this all over your undies?" She lifted her hand to her nose. "Honey. Is this? Is this semen?"

"Mom I can explain, I.." Amy was cut off by her mother.

"Bloody Thomas." She wiped her hand on Amy's clothes. "He needs to show a little respect. Just leaving them there! I've told him before about this." Amy was a little confused at her last statement but it seemed to tie up a loose end somehow.

"Mom please don't say anything to him, it'll be embarrassing. I'll talk to him, OK?" Amy pleaded and it seemed to work.

"Alright, just this once. But if he does it again, you'll let me know. OK young lady?"

"I promise."

"Alright. Goodnight sweety." Jennifer stated and she left, closing the door behind her.

Outside the door Jennifer stopped in the hall and looked down at her hands. There was still cum on her skin. She ran her finger through the cum on her daughters panties. It was still warm. Her mind reeled with the implications. Amy had been in her room for a while before she'd entered. How could Thomas have done it? She listened at the door and heard hushed voices. That little minx, she thought. What have those two been up to? Her mind cast back to catching Thomas with her own panties. He'd obviously thought he was alone in the house and she'd caught him in the laundry, naked, masturbating into a pair of her dirty knickers. She'd come up silently and had watched him for a number of seconds before he felt her presence. By then it was too late. She watched as his look of ecstasy turned to horror as he came in front of his mother. Jennifer remembered the feeling that had surged through her body at the time. The same feeling she had now. She looked down again at her hands and realized she'd been smearing her son's semen across the fabric, essentially playing with his cum. As she walked to the laundry, she realized something else. She was dripping wet.

Thomas came up from behind the bed. "Fuck Amy, that was too close!"

Amy tried hard but couldn't hold back the smile growing on her face. "My god Thomas that was so weird. I thought we were busted for sure."

Thomas sat on the bed beside Amy. "I thought she'd seen me when she picked up your panties!"

"Ah yeah. What's the deal with that? 'She's told you before!' What does that mean?" Amy asked and she could clearly see the embarrassment on her brother's face.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,238 Followers
12