Twin Sister Asking For It

Story Info
Guy punishes horny sister who won't do her chores.
1.4k words
3.85
180.3k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thason
thason
18 Followers

After happening upon a porno about Mardi Gras I had hidden under my bed, my twin sister got into the habit of flashing people. The family would be in the car going to dinner an we'd catch her in the back seat with her top off, showing off her tits to the guys at the bus stop who just got off work. I admit, she had beautiful tits—36DD is a guess—but it made everyone in the family uncomfortable. I'd tell her she shouldn't act like such a slut, and she'd pull her tube top back down and say, "you're just mad I wasn't showing you."

When my friends came over, she kept it up. We were all on the varsity football team, and she was just their type, five-seven, blonde, big mischievous smile and a pert ass she always displayed in a pair of ass-high boxer shorts. We'd all be playing video games and she'd run up in front of the screen and pull her top off, squishing her big tits together, giggling, and blowing kisses to my friends. They'd be looking on in awe and I'd be fuming. I told her to get the fuck out of there before I told mom and dad about what she was up to. She looked me right in the eyes, reached her hand down her shorts, and moaned. She then pulled out one slimy index finger and sucked it dry, flashing her eyelashes in pleasure. All my friends hi-fived each other.

"Mmm, Mark," she said to me, "you want a lick?"

I threw the controller at her and she squealed, running back upstairs to her room.

"Your sister's a little horny slut, ha?" my friend said. I told him that she was just acting out but I knew the truth. She was a slut through and through.

One day my parents went out of town and I was put in charge of the house. My sister had always been deemed irresponsible, an 18 year old senior taking freshman level math, spending every dollar my dad gave her on clothes, and never willing to help out around the house. I was just heading to her room to demand that she help me do the dishes when I caught a glimpse of her through her bedroom door. She was in a chair facing the television, and her hair was cascading down behind the head of the chair, and I could see her panties and shorts down by her ankles. Then I could see her arm at her side, rhythmically moving back and forth as her body responding to its assault on her pussy. I could hear the cheers from the television, and knew she had my tape again.

The time she had watched my tape before she had at least thought I was out of the house, but this time she had taken the tape while I was obviously home. Enraged, I burst into her room and walked in front of her. Her off hand was on one of her pink engorged nipples, squeezing it and pinching it, and her other hand lay at rest deep inside her cunt.

"Mark," she said, almost lost in a trance of the fantasy in front of her, "give me some Mardi Gras beads and I'll fuck you."

I grabbed the tape out of the television and grabbed the hand she had on her tit, pulling her near me. "Don't touch my shit again, bitch," I said. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and flicked up and down my closed lips.

"Your sis is sorry," she said, feigning sadness. This whole time her hand was still working her pussy, faster and faster. "Maybe if you paid her more mind, and looked at her like a good brother would, and maybe even helped her out like a good brother would-"

I pulled away from her and spit in her face. "You're sick," I said. She gathered the spit from her forehead and eye with her finger and quickly stuck it in her mouth. As I walked out, I remembered why I came in in the first place. "If you don't help me do the dishes then you'll never see this tape of mine again." I waved the tape above my head and she slowly got up, pulling her underwear and shorts up with her.

it was getting late, and I had already swept the floor, cleaned the tables, and took out the garbage while my sister was still loading the dishwasher. I warned her, "I'm not dad, and if you don't do the dishes I won't just let you off the hook. There will be punishment."

She looked back at me, and told me that if she wasn't doing them fast enough then I could help. I stood there, looking at her, letting her comment sink in. Her tits were sitting on the ledge of the sink, suds soaking the tight material of her tube top, her extended nipples poking out amidst the cotton lining. She bent to place a plate into the dishwasher, and I figured it was time to get her back for her comment. I lunged behind her and pulled her up, then pushed her head first towards the sink.

Now her tits were hanging over the sink, and I grabbed both of them while she impulsively struggled against me. "What did you say to me?!" I said.

She turned to look at me but I pushed her face forward towards the sink, and I heard a slight "MMM" escape her throat. "What'd you say?" I repeated.

"I said if I'm not doing the dishes fast enough. . ." as she trailed off her hand found the tied laces of my shorts, and undid them. I knew then that this had been her plan all along.

I was tired of resisting. "Ok bitch, if this is what you want." I threw my shorts to the ground and ripped off her shorts.

"Oh, Mark," she began, and she leaned behind herself and pulled down my boxers, cradling my nine inch dick flaccid dick as it rose to attention. She ran her hand along its length, cooing again.

"Shut your mouth," I said. And with one hand I grabbed her hair, while the other one lined my dick up with her dripping cunt.

"Please," she said. Her back was arched and her tits extended as I rammed into her without hesitation. "YES YES YES. DON'T STOP, MARK. PLEASE DON'T STOP." I let go of her hair momentarily and grabbed both of her tits, kneading them and slapping them as I watched our reflection through the window in front of the sink, her tits covered in red imprints.

I put my chin on her shoulder, and her sopping cunt continued to accept my massive cock, her ass pushing backwards urgently to meet it. "I'm CUM, Mark I'm CUM--" she couldn't even say it as her body convulsed and her legs gave out. While she orgasmed I let go of her suddenly, and she barely caught herself before falling onto the dishwashers, grabbing a drawer handle. She was still recovering, huffing and puffing, when I grabbed her hand and laid her down on the floor, positioning myself directly above her, entering her with more force than even before.

"Tell me how much you like it," I said.

"I love it, I fucking love it," she said, her legs reaching to meet each other behind my back. Her breathing was increasing again, and I felt myself readying to cum. My body was pounding against hers, a slapping sound accompanying my every thrust.

"Cum in me, please," she said. She was making the same puppy dog face she made whenever she was in trouble, whenever she did something wrong and didn't want to pay the penalty. "Pretty please, Mark, cum in me so I can have your baby and I don't ever have to do anything but let you fuck me over and over. That's all I've ever wanted."

I plunged my dick as far into her as possible and grabbed her tits, and we stared at each other eye to eye as I shot off load after load into her womb. Her pussy wouldn't let go of me even if I had tried to escape, and she was now smiling that devilish smile of hers, knowing that I had surely pumped enough cum into her to make her pregnant five times over.

I stood up and my soaked dick flopped about, dripping our shared juices onto her stomach. Her hair was sprawled into a mess, and her cunt was draining excess cum onto the tile floor."Finish the dishes," I said, "and then clean up the floor. You've made a fucking mess."

thason
thason
18 Followers