Twin Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Kirk, Kimberly, & Krista are virgins no longer.
1.3k words
4.48
230.8k
35
0

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20 minutes later they were in Kirk's room. His 11 inch cock felt like a piece of iron sticking straight up from his groin as Krista and Kimberly licked and kissed all over it while fondling his rapidly filling balls. "Aaaahhh God Kim," he groaned as she sucked 2 inches into her mouth. "Feels so good Kim." It was going to be a good summer if this was the way his little sisters were going to treat him.

"Don't let him shoot yet Kim, I want some Jizz too," Krista said as she sucked on his now full balls.

It was already too late as Kirk gasped, "Ooooohhh Kim, you're gonna, you're gonna, oooohhh shit," as the ejaculation he was trying to hold back exploded into Kimberly's mouth when she sucked another inch of his cock into it. Her throat worked as she tried to swallow it all but some leaked out the corners of her mouth dribbling down Kirks cock. Krista's tongue was there to lap up what Kimberly missed.

"Kimberly, I told you to wait," Krista said angry that she had missed her share. Kimberly smiled and opened her mouth; it was full of Kirk's Jizz. "Oh good you saved me some," Krista said as she kissed her twin collecting her share of Kirks Jizz.

"Where did you learn about blow jobs and swallowing Jizz?" Kirk asked looking at the twins.

"From looking at Dads magazines he hides from mom in the garage and hearing kids talk at school," Kimberly said. "Besides I've wanted to taste your Jizz ever since we saw you jacking off over a year ago. You won't have to waste it anymore. We'll suck it out of you everyday if you make us feel good too."

"How do you want me to make you feel good?" Kirk asked.

"Like this," Krista said as she straddled her big brothers head and spread the lips of her 18 year old pussy. "Kiss it and lick it like we did your cock. Kimberly and I do it to each other all the time." Kirk stuck his tongue out and tentatively licked at Krista's pussy lips. "Ooooohhh yes big brother, do it some more." Kirk became bolder and started to stick his tongue up inside Krista's now throbbing pussy. "Oooohhh big brother, you're making me all squishy inside," she said in a little voice as she gushed a little juice squirming on his mouth.

"Get off Krista," Kimberly said. "It's my turn. I want some too."

Krista was squirming all over Kirks mouth. He opened his eyes and thought her nipples were engorged. He reached up with his hands and rubbed them over Krista's hard nipples. Krista's pussy gushed a lot more juice and squeezed harder on his tongue as she gasped, "Oooohhh damn Kirk, that's good."

"Krista don't be a pig, let me have some too," Kimberly said. Kirks cock felt like a piece of iron again as Kimberly danced her fingers over it. Kirk felt something warm and juicy on the tip of his cock and thought it was Kimberly's mouth. The whole head of his cock felt warm and juicy and something was throbbing on it when Kimberly gasped, "Ooohh Kristy, I've got it inside of me. I think big brother is going to be my first fuck," Kimberly had the head of Kirks cock just inside her tight pussy.

Krista scrambled off Kirks mouth as she said, "Oh Kim, what's it feel like?"

Kimberly was slowly rotating her hips on the head of Kirks cock as she gasped, "It feels really, really good Kristy. You get to try it next," Kimberly moaned as she continued to rotate her hips taking Kirks cock in another inch. "Oooohh I'm squeezing him. It's way better than Mom's vibrator."

It was all over for Kirk when he looked down and saw 4 inches of his cock in Kimberly's softly squeezing wet pussy. He realized that he was having his first fuck with his sister. "Oooohh God Kim, I'm gonna cum," he gasped as his Jizz shot out of his balls up his hard cock and into Kimberly.

"Ooooohhh it's all hot and warm," Kimberly moaned as she squirmed on his cock sliding down another 4 inches. "You gotta try this Kristy," Kimberly gasped as Kirks cock slid deeper into Krista's squeezing cunt still shooting Jizz. The head of Kirks cock was rubbing on her cervix when her vaginal muscles squeezed hard and Kimberly screamed as she toppled over onto the bed.

"Let me suck it out of you," Krista cried as Kimberly toppled over onto the bed. Krista buried her head in Kimberly's juicy pussy as she licked up and down between her pussy lips. Kimberly's slender thighs were locked around Krista's head as she arched and squirmed against Krista's mouth still in the middle of an orgasm.

Krista's slender ass was waving in the air as she sucked Kirks Jizz out of Kimberly. Kirks cock was hardening again as he got behind Krista and ran his index finger between her pussy lips. Her cunt squeezed on his finger when he put it into the first knuckle. "Oooohhh Kirk, that's feels so good, put it in deeper please," Krista whined as she lifted her head from Kimberly's pussy. Kimberly pulled her head back down as Kirk shoved his finger all the way in Krista's squeezing pussy. Kirk's 11 inch cock felt like an iron rod again as he pulled his finger from Krista's tight cunt. "Oooohhh Kirk, please big brother, don't stop," Krista begged.

"I've got something better Krissy," Kirk said as he hunched his hips forward getting just the head of his cock in Krista's wildly squeezing cunt. He felt her gush juice as he thrust his cock farther into Krista's tight pussy.

"Is that your cock?" Krista gasped as she wiggled back getting more of his cock into her tight pussy. "Oooohhh yes, fill me with your hot creamy Jizz please," Krista begged as she squirmed back against her big brother taking him a little deeper into her pussy.

Kimberly was off the bed now watching intently as Kirk worked his cock in and out of Krista. Kimberly reached down and squeezed his rapidly filling balls gently. Kirk reached around and ran his hands over Krista's nipples causing her juicy cunt to squeeze hard on his cock. "Aaaaahhh Krissy here it comes," Kirk whined no longer able to fight the ejaculation. The Jizz shot out of his balls and up his cock 1 more time as Krista's pussy milked him.

"Oh Krista you've got to feel this sometime. I can feel his balls pump in the sack every time he shoots a stream of Jizz," Kimberly said as she continued to milk his balls.

When Kirks cock finally softened Kimberly dived into the squirming Krista's pussy sucking and licking out Kirks Jizz. "Uuummmm, that tastes so good," Kimberly said as she finished up cleaning Krista.

Kirk was exhausted as he lay on the bed between his identical twin sisters. Krista sucked his soft cock into her mouth and cleaned him up and then kissed his chest as she snuggled up to him. "That was great big brother. It was the first time for both of us. Can we do it again?" she asked.

"It was the first time for me too. Sure if you want to. We have to be careful though. We'll be in deep shit if we ever get caught," Kirk said. "We can't tell anyone."

"We won't," Kimberly said. "Wait till we tell you what we found out about big tits."

"Big tits?" Kirk asked.

"That slutty Linda Reynolds silly," Krista said just as car doors slammed.

"Uh oh," Kirk said, "Mom and Dad are home. You 2 better get out of here before we get in trouble."

"We love you big brother," they both said almost in unison as they kissed Kirk on the cheek and grabbing their clothes running back to there room.

PLEASE VOTE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.