Twin Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
Linda Reynolds deepthroats
1.3k words
4.52
131.1k
17
0

Part 5 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk opened the door and 20 year old Linda Reynolds said, “Hi Kirk.”

“Hi Linda,” Kirk said. “What are you doing here?”

“I thought I’d stop by and give you a proper welcome home,” Linda said as she leaned a little forward flashing her braless tits for Kirk and whispered, “Where are your sisters?”

“Upstairs,” Kirk said as his cock came to full attention from Linda flashing her tits causing his shorts to bulge.

Linda dropped her hand into Kirks crotch and gasped, “Is that for me? Oh my god it’s so big. Let’s go over on the sofa.” Linda Reynolds had been hoping to get Johnny Kent’s 7 inch cock in her always wet cunt, when Kirk broke his nose she had to think of something else. She pulled off her top baring her firm young breasts purring, “I love to have my tits sucked.”

Linda and Kirk sat on the couch and Kirk fondled her firm tits before sucking one into his mouth. He slipped his hand beneath her shorts and felt the pubic hair on her mound. Linda gasped when he ran the tip of his finger through the lips of her cunt removing his mouth from her breast long enough to say, “Do you want to Fuck, Linda?”

“Oooohhh God yes Kirk,” Linda whined as he thrust his index finger into her wet pussy and resumed sucking on her tits. The twins were right, she was a slut. Kirk sucked on Linda’s tits and finger fucked her as she squirmed around on the couch. She arched her ass against his hand and gasped, “Oooohhh God yes Kirk, right there, that’s the spot.” Kirk felt her warm juice gush on his finger. He rubbed the spot for a minute or two and then pulled his finger from her pussy. “Oooohhh why’d you stop,” Linda whined still squirming as she rubbed her pussy.

“So we can get our shorts off,” Kirk said. “I want to suck your pussy before I fuck you.” Kirk had no intention of Fucking or sucking Linda Reynolds pussy. He was going to make her suck his cock though. He pulled her cotton panties and shorts down her legs together and then stripped off his own. His 11 inch cock was like iron as he looked at Linda’s wet throbbing hair covered pussy. Linda gasped and arched against his fingers when he shoved 2 back into her cunt. Her clit was poking from under its hood as she grew excited. Linda gasped when he touched it gently and her pussy squeezed hard on his fingers.

“Kirk please, suck it,” Linda begged as he continued to gently run his finger around her clit. Linda’s eyes were squeezed shut as she humped against Kirks fingers. She didn’t see him look over his shoulder to see where the twins were. They were sitting on the bottom stair watching there brother make Linda Reynolds beg. “Please suck it, lick it, fuck it, do something ooooohhh God can’t stand it,” Linda begged as she clamped her thighs on Kirks hand. “Noooooooo please,” she cried when Kirk pulled his fingers from her pussy and tapped her clit gently with his finger.

“Suck my cock first before I fuck you,” Kirk said straddling her face as her head rested on the back of the couch.

“Oooohhh yes,” Linda gasped. “Just don’t, cum in my, mouth,” and started to nibble on the head of Kirks 11 inch cock.

Kirk had every intention of doing just that but said, “I won’t Linda.” He gasped as her tongue flicked the tender spot just behind the head of his cock. She sucked the head of his 11 inch rod into her mouth and started to suck. Linda was moaning around his cock, her eyes squeezed shut. He felt a little squeeze on his rapidly filling ball sack. He looked over his shoulder and met the 4 shining deep blue eyes of the twins and there evil little grins. Krista was holding a slightly curved shining 6 inch fake black cock.

“Oooohhh Kirk, what are you doing? That feels so good,” Linda moaned removing her mouth from Kirks cock.

Linda Reynolds immediately sucked Kirks hard cock back into her mouth when he said, “Keep sucking Linda or I’ll stop.” Kirk had his hands in Linda’s long brown hair as he started to fuck her mouth. He heard a buzzing sound and looked back at Kimberly as she rocked the dildoe gently in Linda’s cunt; turning a knob on the end. The twins had learned all about women’s pleasure spots from reading the magazines there father kept hidden in the garage. The vibrating dildoe was driving Linda from orgasm to orgasm as she sucked hard on Kirks cock. “Aaaaahhh fuck,” Kirk groaned as he drove the head of his exploding 11 inch cock into Linda’s throat, holding her head tight against his groin. The hand of one of his sisters was gently milking his balls. Linda was forced to swallow most of Kirks Jizz but some of it leaked from the corners of her mouth and down onto her tits.

“Oooooohhh Kirk, that feels, so good,” Linda moaned as she gasped for air. Kirk pulled his softening cock fell of her mouth as he moved to the side. “Ooooohhh noooooo,” Linda cried as she looked at the deep blue eyes and evil grin of Kimberly Pearson as she turned the vibrator on full. Krista Pearson licked up the remains of Kirks Jizz and then sucked and chewed on Linda’s nipples. Her mouth moved but nothing came out except a loud gasp. Linda’s body shuddered and her ass arched up off the sofa against the thick black vibrating dildoe as Kimberly drove her through the biggest orgasm she’d ever had in her young life. Linda’s eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out as Kimberly removed the black dildoe.

“You girls get upstairs while I take care of Linda,” Kirk said.

Krista whispered in his ear, “Her pussy stinks. I wonder if she ever wash’s it.” The twins giggled as they both kissed Kirk on the cheek and went back upstairs.

Kirk looked at the clock; 10:10pm. He went to the kitchen and got a glass of water returning to the living room. Linda Reynolds eyes fluttered as he held the glass to her lips and tilted it. Some dribbled down her chin on to her naked tits. Linda’s body was still quivering when she finally sat up. “My God that was incredible. What did your sisters use on me?”

“A fake vibrating cock I think,” Kirk said. “What time are you supposed to be back?”

“10:00pm. Oh my God, it’s almost 10:30pm.” Linda said as she scrambled to get her clothes on. “Can we do it again sometime? Your Jizz even tasted good.”

“Only if you come with a clean pussy,” Kirk said as he opened the door.

“I will,” Linda said as she kissed him and left.

Debbie Pearson’s body was out of control with sexual lust. It had been driven there by a thick black exploding 12 inch cock deep in her squeezing milking cunt. The cock was being driven by George Timmons in 6 or 8 inch strokes. Debbie was on her hands and knees straddling the head of Grace Timmons. Grace’s thick lips and long tongue were teasing Debbie’s thick tender clit and licking her husbands cock. Debbie’s long thick tender nipples were being rolled and squeezed by Graces black fingers and long finger nails. Georges long black index finger was buried in Debbie’s wildly squeezing asshole to the knuckle. Jeffrey Reynolds 9 inch beer can thick cock was exploding deep in Debbie’s fine throat. Debbie’s orgasms were intense and continuous. She couldn’t tell where one stopped and the next begin.

Jennifer Reynolds was equally out of control on her hands and knees. Samuel Timmons thick 11 inch black cock was exploding deep in Jennifer’s anal cavity. Natalie Timmons was sucking and licking Jennifer’s long clit. She had 2 fingers curled against Jennifer’s G spot. The thick 10 inch cock of Stanley Pearson was exploding deep in Jennifer’s throat. Jennifer too was having continuous orgasms.

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE VOTe.