Twin Sisters Ch. 11

Story Info
Grace visits Debbie and her tender body.
2k words
4.51
91.6k
12
0

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace Timmons lay back in the hot water. The tension that Maria had left started to reside. She closed her eyes and thought about the pleasures she would bring to the lush soft body of Debbie Pearson. Of the intense orgasms she would cause her to have. How she would touch that secret place with her fingernail that would cause her bladder to empty whether she had to go or not. How she would do it when she was having an orgasm, it was painful but the pleasure was exquisite. Oh yes when she was done with Debbie Pearson’s lush soft body she would be a quivering helpless mass of female flesh willing to do anything for her. She better stop. Her own thoughts were causing her own cunt to squeeze a little. There was juice starting to flow in her cunt and it was squeezing harder. The pleasure was wonderful. She opened her eyes and looked up into the pretty 18 year old maid Maria’s face. “I’ll help you douche, Mrs. Timmons.”

Grace Timmons gasped and tried to sit up, “Nnnnnooooo Maria, please.” Maria twisted the nozzle a little and pushed a rapidly weakening Grace Timmons back down. Maria twisted the handle again. “Maria, nnnnoooooooo,” Grace Timmons screamed and had her first orgasm. The bitch had changed nozzles and had the one with the tiny soft bristles that would drive her into muscle cramping hard orgasms. Maria had a crimp in the hose and would let the very hot water in tiny bits at a time. It would drive Mrs. Timmons crazy the same way it had driven her sister in law Natalie crazy. “Maria, please, no, I’ve got to, ooooohhhhhh,” Grace Timmons voice wailed as her vagina muscles tightened against the small soft bristles. Grace’s body arched up out of the water when Maria twisted the curved handle a little. Her vaginal muscles squeezed a little harder and they hurt. That damn brush tickled but it felt so good too. Grace Timmons tried to relax her vagina muscles. Her muscles were locked down on that damn brush. Her little boy cock like clit was sticking straight out from her very tight pussy. It was rock hard. Maria twisted the handle a little again. Grace arched higher her body like a tight strung bow. She was babbling unintelligibly. Maria reached for her hard clit. She had long fingernails too. She very slowly and lightly dragged a fingernail up Grace Timmons very hard clit while slowly twisting the handle. Oh this must be heaven. The exquisite painful squeezes of her vaginal muscles as she arched against the soft tiny twisting brushes. Maria dragged it out of her for 5 long minutes before she finally removed the brush. Her arched body finally relaxed enough for her collapse back into the tub. Maria was warming the water up for her in the tub. It felt delicious. Her cunt muscles squeezing and pulsing as she closed her eyes exhausted. It was almost 11:45am.

Maria let her rest for 10 minutes or so as she resented the hot water bottle and hung it up. She drained most of the water out of the tub and refilled it so Grace Timmons long thick 3 inch nipples stuck out of the water. She took the handle with the tiny little brushes and reattached it. She smiled as she slowly inserted it back into Grace Timmons still squeezing vagina. She twisted the handle a little against her G spot letting in some hot water.

Grace Timmons eyes flew open as she gasped her now very sensitive pussy squeezing hard against the tiny soft bristles. “Maria, please, no, not again,” she begged.

“Now we begin Grace,” Maria said. I want to know what that bastard husband of yours is up to.” Marie turned the handle and pushed the brush deeper.

“What, what do, you mean?” Grace gasped her muscles starting to tighten again.

“You now damn well what I mean,” Maria said. “If you don’t tell me your muscles will be 1 big cramp when I’m through with you.” She twisted the brush again as Grace started to arch her body up into the pleasure giving brush.

“I don’t, know,” Grace gasped. “Please, I’d tell, you if, I knew.” Maria twisted the handle pushing deeper. Grace arched higher her muscles clamping tight against that damnable pleasure giving brush. “Oooooohhhh God,” she moaned.

“It’s only going to get worse Gracie. You better tell me or it’s going to hurt a lot,” Maria said smiling at her. She twisted the handle shoving the brush deeper. “Come on Gracie, tell me.”

“Ooooooooohhhhhh,” Grace gasped her voice wavering when Maria danced a light feather over her long hard nipples. “Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.”

Maria didn’t twist the brush much because she didn’t want Grace to orgasm. She wanted her right on the edge, muscles tight, pussy tight and squeezed tight, pleading and begging, For 30 minutes she kept asking and Grace kept gasping she didn’t know. Grace desperately needed relief as Maria kept her right on the edge. Maria was almost convinced that Grace didn’t know what George Timmons was up to but she was going to try 1 more time. If she could with stand this without telling, Maria would be convinced she didn’t know anything. Grace’s body was arched high in the air, every muscle, every fiber tight crying for relief. It was like squeezing your ass muscle tight and holding it tight for 30 long cramping minutes. Grace’s little boy like clit wasn’t just hard it was straining for relief. Grace Timmons knew if she told what she knew George Timmons would kill her. He’d done it before. Grace gritted her teeth. God she needed relief so bad.

“Gracie dear, just tell me what George is up to and I’ll help you,” Maria purred. Grace gasped as she turned the handle a tiny bit. Grace’s body tight tightened a little more. “Come on honey you can do it,” Maria purred again. She turned the handle a little more and pushed the brush a little deeper to a new spot. Grace’s clit strained even harder as her body got a little tighter. Maria picked up the feather as she said, “Come on baby, tell me what I want to know.” Maria turned the handle a half turn as she tapped the feather on the end of Grace’s straining clit.

“Nnnnnnnooooooooooooo,” Grace Timmons screamed and started babbling. In between gulps of air she told Maria about George, about Sam, about Natalie and what they were trying to do. Grace’s ass arched high in the air as she shot an explosion of pussy juice in to the air. Her bladder gave way and she pissed and cum. Exquisite pleasure and pain filled her body. Maria worked the brush and feather causing more pleasure. Painful cramps and exquisite pleasure filled her body at the same time. For 10 long minutes Maria dragged an exquisite painful orgasm out of Grace Timmons.

Maria put everything away as Grace lay in the tub gasping. She brought Grace a cold glass of water and said, “Weren’t you supposed to be at the Pearson’s at 1:00pm? It’s 12:45pm now.” Maria changed clothes, called a cab and left.

Debbie Pearson sat on the sofa in her living room waiting for Grace Pearson to arrive. It was shortly after 2:00pm. She’d given the kids 10 dollars and sent them off to the show telling them to be home by 5:00pm. Her body was throbbing everywhere. She thought about all the sex and exquisite orgasms she’d had in the last 18 hours starting at the Reynolds last night. The long thick hard Black cocks of George and Samuel Timmons deep in her body cavities bringing earth shattering orgasms that she could barely stand. Her very tender pussy squeezed a little. The long slim fingers and fingernails of Grace Timmons gently scratching at her long thick nipples and dragging on her hard thick clit making her orgasms more intense. Her pussy squeezed again. That Bastard husband of hers driving her into exquisite screaming orgasms with that damn black pussy buster while he loaded her ass with Jizz from his thick 10 inch cock leaving her ass tender. Her pussy squeezed a little harder and a drop of juice trickled towards her ass. Then this morning the bastard had slow stroked her tender pussy twice leaving it throbbing in frustration before making her deep throat him blowing his Jizz into her belly before leaving to play golf. Her pussy squeezed another drop. Then her beautiful children, the identical 18 year old twin girls Krista and Kimberly and her 19 year old son Kirk and driven her into such intense exquisite orgasms she had blacked out twice.

She could still taste the sweet boy juice of her son Kirk in her mouth even though she had brushed her teeth. They had driven her up into the clouds high above the earth. They were the most exquisite orgasms she’d ever had in her life. A stream of pussy juice ran out of her cunt across her ass and onto the back of the light silk gown she was wearing and onto the sofa squeezed out by a hard squeeze of her cunt that left Debbie gasping. She’d had another small orgasm when Krista and Kimberly tried to help her douche while rinsing off in the shower. Maybe Grace Timmons wasn’t coming it was after 2. All these thoughts ran through Debbie Pearson’s mind. Then she saw the red Jaguar pull up in front of her house and Grace Timmons got out and walked toward the front door. Her cunt squeezed out some more juice.

Grace Timmons got dressed gingerly. That damn Maria, she had left every muscle in Grace’s body sore and aching. Her body still felt tight. Her sensitive little boy clit was still hard and throbbing. She wouldn’t be able to wear panties. She wouldn’t be able to wear her bra and inserts either; her nipples were still throbbing too. She gasped and her cunt squeezed a little juice as she bent and tried to pull on her hosiery. Grace selected a soft flowing cotton dress that hung to her knees. What difference did it make anyway, George would kill her when he found out she’d told the whole thing to Maria. After dressing she walked out to the Jaguar she drove. Grace gasped and her pussy squeezed hard as she got in dribbling a stream of juice. She’d moved the wrong way and the dress had tightened rubbing on her super sensitive nipple. Grace threw her head back gasping as she sat for a moment before starting the car. She’d have to be careful driving, the Jaguar was a stick shift and she’d have to use the clutch. Once on the way to Debbie Pearson’s house the soft cotton dress had brushed against top of her still hard little boy clit causing her cunt to squeeze hard and leaving Grace gasping. Fortunately she was at a stop light. Thank God she was here. Grace Timmons walked carefully to the Pearson front door, her whole body throbbing.

3 pairs of eyes belonging to Kirk, Krista and Kimberly Pearson watched her from the sidewalk 2 doors down as she walked to their front door. They had almost given up and returned to the house.

When the doorbell rang Debbie Pearson got off the sofa and went to the door walking carefully. The sheer silk robe she was wearing hung to the tops of her soft thighs. Debbie could hardly stand the silk on her nipples. She opened the door and said, “Hello Grace, so nice to see you.”

“Debbie darling, you look just luscious,” Grace Timmons said as her long fingernails captured 1 of Debbie’s thick tender nipples through the silk dragging and scratching very gently causing Debbie’s knees to buckle and her cunt to squeeze a stream of juice down her lovely thighs.

Let me hear from you. The E mails are inspiring. PLEASE VOTE