Twin Sisters Ch. 12

Story Info
Natalie loses control.
1.3k words
4.6
83k
9
0

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooohhhh God Jen, that was so good," Natalie Timmons moaned as she came down from the orgasm Jennifer Reynolds tongue created when it touched her asshole. Jennifer was licking and sucking on Natalie's thick clit still cuffed to the brass bed. Natalie Simmons was in trouble. The touch of Jennifer's tongue on her asshole had left her craving more. Jennifer sucked her through another small orgasm but it was her throbbing anal cavity that had a deep itch and needed attention. Natalie inched forward a little. She new what the consequences could be, she might lose control. She inched forward a little. Oh God wait, I better put the stud in first. She inched back and reached into a small bag she had on the bed next to her. She pulled out the stud and put it in her tongue.

Jennifer Reynolds watched her, still sucking and licking on Natalie's fat clit, as she put the stud in and moaned, "Aaaaahhhhh shit." Natalie could extend her almost 6 inch tongue far enough that she could see what she was doing. That thing will give me screaming orgasms Jennifer thought. Her cunt squeezed hard.

21 year old Linda Reynolds was on her knees watching. She was manipulating a thick 8 inch vibrator that was 4 inches into her cum slick pussy. Her father had fucked her earlier in the day and it was his sperm that was dribbling down the vibrator. 18 year old Tina was sucking on 19 year old Chad's 9 inch cock. Chad was holding her head with 1 hand as he fucked his little sister's mouth. The fingers of the other hand were rolling a nipple on 1 of Linda's big tits.

Jennifer Reynolds was a slut of the first magnitude. Her daughter Linda was no better. Just 3 days ago she had been caught fucking the 18 year old boy next doors fat 7 inch cock by her daughter Linda. Then after the boy had cum deep in her pussy Linda had sucked it out while Jennifer sucked her clit. The 18 year old fucked Linda on her hands and knees while Jennifer licked her clit and his cock and after cumming deep in Linda's cunt Jennifer had sucked his dripping cock into her mouth and sucked him off again. What she loved most was to have a long thick hard cock cum deep in her plump ass. Samuel Timmons had done a masterful job last night with his thick black 11 inch cock. Her asshole was still tender. She recognized the signs of an ass slut immediately when her tongue touched Natalie's asshole. Jennifer Reynolds bided her time.

Natalie Timmons was in deep trouble. The itch in her asshole was driving her crazy. She tried fingering it while Jennifer licked her clit but it didn't help. What could it hurt, Jennifer couldn't do anything. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed to the bed. Natalie moved forward a little. An ass crazed Natalie Timmons didn't even know she moaned out loud, "Ooooohhhhh God, I need it ssssooooooo bad." She moved her asshole up over Jennifer's mouth expecting to feel her tongue.

I've got her now Jennifer thought as she waited. Natalie reached back and spread the plump cheeks of her ass wide as she lowered her itching asshole onto Jennifer Reynolds mouth. She got her asshole directly on Jennifer's mouth and moaned, "Please, oh please." Then she screamed, "Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," long and loud. Natalie grabbed onto the headboard for support her fat 38DD tits swinging beneath her. Jennifer Reynolds had sucked hard at the raised rim of Natalie's black ass driving the tip of her tongue past Natalie's sphincter muscle. Natalie's ass and cunt squeezed tight; her pussy spraying juice onto the pillows. "Oooooohhh God, Jenny, baby, please, honey, huuh, huuh again, don't, stop." Four 15 minutes Jennifer sucked hard while a begging Natalie Timmons pleaded with her not to stop. When Natalie Timmons finally managed to move her asshole away from Jennifer's mouth she looked down at Jennifer and smiled as she gasped, "Now it's your turn honey just as soon as I catch my breath." One of Natalie's fat nipples was hanging just above Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer raised her head and sucked the fat nipple into her mouth biting it. "Ooooohhh God, you bitch," Natalie gasped her cunt muscle squeezing juice. "Here bite the other one," Natalie gasped. This time Jennifer bit and didn't let go. Natalie's pussy squeezed hard as she had another gasping orgasm. Natalie finally managed to get her nipple out from between Jennifer's teeth. "Now it's your turn bitch," Natalie said.

"Oooohhh damn sis," Chad Reynolds groaned as he pulled 18 year old Tina's mouth into his pubic hair. The first relieving spurt filled Tina's mouth and throat. "That's good little sis," Chad moaned as she swallowed his Jizz. Linda had already cum twice on the 8 inch vibrator and Tina snatched it away. She turned it up full and put it between her legs driving it deep into her cunt. She squeezed her thighs tight and road the sensations of the vibrator inside her pussy moaning.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yes," Jennifer Reynolds cried as Natalie Timmons dragged the stud on her tongue up between the lips of her vagina. Jennifer Reynolds arched against Natalie's mouth and screamed when Natalie's tongue penetrated her pussy and the stud found her G spot. The vaginal muscles in Jennifer's juicy pussy were squeezing painfully hard as Natalie worked her studded 6 inch tongue deeper. Her nipples were so thick the 6 sharp little points on the nipple clamps hurt like hell. Jennifer didn't know when one orgasm stopped and the next begin. She was arched as high as her restraints would allow squirming against Natalie's studded tongue that was driving her to the very edge of sanity. Her gasps were short and shallow for air. Natalie was flicking her tongue like a snake.

A barely audible gasp of, "Oh no", came from Jennifer Reynolds tightly arched body when 1 of Natalie's fingernails scratched lightly across her asshole. Oh God I'm going to die if she puts that finger in my ass Jennifer Reynolds sex fogged mind thought. She tried to arch a little higher away from the gently scratching fingernail. The damnable studded tongue was driving her beyond reason. She was so tight the muscles of her vagina were beginning to cramp tight against Natalie's snaking tongue.

Natalie Timmons smiled when she scratched lightly at Jennifer's asshole. She felt Jennifer's muscles tighten even more as she tried to arch away from the scratching finger. She felt Jennifer's vagina muscles squeeze down even harder on her tongue. She knew Jennifer was an ass slut when she had taken Sam's thick black 11 inch cock last night and then begged for more. Sam had said she squeezed his cock almost flat. She'd tease her a little more before breaking her. The tingle in her asshole was starting to return. She'd have Jennifer suck her asshole again after she broke her. She gasped at the thought as her tongue flicked deep in Jennifer's vagina. Her cunt squeezed hard dripping pussy juice onto the bed.

Chad Reynolds almost 9 inch cock was hard again and he was pumping it slowly in and out of the squeezing ass of his moaning older sister Linda. His hands were full of Linda's big tits and he was squeezing them. "Oooooohhhh God Chaddie, that feels so good," Linda moaned. Tina was beneath them slurping her tongue into Linda's dripping pussy. Tina could taste her Daddy's sperm. She had tasted it before. Linda's finger gently massaged her sister's wet cunt. "Tina, Ooooohhh God, what are you doing?" Linda gasped as Tina started to slide the thick 8 inch vibrator into Linda's pussy.

None of them heard the stranger creeping through the house.

What do you think so far? Let me hear from you.