Twin Sisters Ch. 15

Story Info
They very kinky.
1.1k words
4.45
85.6k
8
0

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That’s it Debbie Pearson thought as Grace Timmons dress fell from her body. Those long 3 inch nipples and her hard almost 4 inch little boy clit were what she needed to remember. Any stimulation on them caused Grace Timmons to have orgasms. A lot of stimulation drove her beyond reason Debbie thought as she looked at Grace through sex crazed eyes. She’d have to await her chance.

“Oooohhh God yes,” Debbie Pearson gasped as her ass arched up off the sofa against Grace Timmons long probing index finger and fingernail; her sore vaginal muscles starting to squeeze. Debbie’s ass arched higher when the thick Negress lips of Grace Timmons sucked her tender thick 1 inch clit into her mouth her tongue flicking at the tip. The tip of Grace’s other index finger rubbed at Debbie’s tingling asshole. Debbie managed to get her soft thighs on Graces shoulders squirming trying to get Grace’s finger in her spreading asshole. “Please, oh please, my ass,” Debbie pleaded and begged. “Yes, yes, yes,” Debbie gasped as Grace’s finger popped through her squeezing sphincter. Debbie threw her head back and groaned as Grace fucked her holes with alternate strokes of her fingers all the while sucking and licking Debbie’s thick tender clit.

“What do we do now?” Kimberly Pearson asked quietly as the kids watched through the open front door.

“Wait,” Kirk Pearson whispered. “We have to hope they go upstairs. That’s were all the stuff is.”

“I have to pee,” Krista Pearson said.

“Me too,” Kimberly said. “We can’t get to the bathroom without being seen. I can’t wait much longer; I’m starting to leak now.”

“Go around the corner in the bushes,” Kirk said. “Nobody can see you there.”

“What are we going to wipe with?” Krista asked.

“Use your panties or don’t wipe,” Kirk said. The girls went around the corner while Kirk watched.

“Please, my tits,” Debbie gasped. “Please, suck tits.” Debbie was looking at Grace through heavy lidded eyes as Grace smiled. Debbie gasped in pleasure when Grace pulled her fingers out of Debbie’s ass and pussy. Grace kissed her way up across Debbie’s heaving belly to her breasts. The fingernails of one hand scratched and squeezed gently on 1 of Debbie’s tender raw inch long nipples as Grace’s thick lips and tongue sucked and licked on the other nipple. “Oooohhh yes,” Debbie gasped as she had a small orgasm.

When Grace moved up to suck on Debbie’s tits her own 3 inch nipples came within reach of Debbie’s hands. Debbie found them with her fingers and began to lightly stroke and roll the hard tender nipples between her fingers. “Ooooohhhh yes, good” Grace moaned as she lifted her head from Debbie’s nipple. “Please suck them, they ache so bad Debbie,” Grace begged as she moved higher so Debbie could suck her tender 3 inch nipples. This brought Grace’s long 4 inch little boy clit within reach of Debbie’s hand and Grace gasped her whole body vibrating when Debbie caught her clit between her fingers and started to jack it. “Ooooooooohhhhhhhh,” a long wailing moan escaped Grace and Debbie felt the spray of her ejaculation on her groin. “Suck it baby, please, suck it,” Grace gasped moving higher. “Ooooohhhh yes,” Grace cried when Debbie sucked her long little boy clit into her mouth. Debbie started making love to Grace’s clit as she had to Kirk’s cock earlier that day. “Need it, so bad, ooooohhh Deb, honey,” Grace cried as she started to fuck her little boy 4 inch clit between the soft warm lips of Debbie Pearson.

Kirk Pearson went around to the side of the house to get his sisters. “Hurry up, you gotta see this,” Kirk said. “What are you doing?” Kimberly Pearson was lying on the ground and Krista Pearson was squatted over her mouth. The last squirts of Krista’s urine were dribbling into Kimberly’s mouth.

“Wait Krissy, I’ll wipe you with my tongue,” Kimberly said as her tongue sucked and licked at Krista’s wet cunt.

“Come on hurry up,” Kirk said as the girls pulled their shorts up and they all hurried back to the door.

Grace Timmons was in the midst of her second orgasm when the kids looked through the door. The soft warm loving mouth of Debbie Pearson was gently loving on her 4 inch little boy clit as she slow fucked it between Debbie’s lips. Debbie had curled 2 fingers into her cunt and was gently massaging her very tender G spot. A river of pussy juice was running out of her wildly squeezing cunt. As her orgasm subsided Grace moaned breathlessly, “Ooohh Debbie, honey, soooooooo good.” Grace moved away from Debbie and sat on the coach eyes closed breathing hard. Grace looked at the exhausted Debbie Pearson and thought this woman knows how to pleasure people. “Debbie, honey, let’s go upstairs and take a shower together.” Debbie nodded her head in the affirmative slowly.

As the kids watched Grace and Debbie make there way up the stairs Krista said, “I feel all yucky, let’s go jump in the pool and rinse off.”

“Good idea,” Kimberly said. “Kirk’s cock is hard again and maybe he’ll give us more Jizz.” She reached over and squeezed the head of Kirk’s long cock.

“Okay,” Kirk gasped, “but its gotta be quick. They’ll probably wind up on Mom’s bed. We can sneak up to my room and get the stuff.”

The kids went round in back and stripped off their clothes. After rinsing off in the pool Kimberly asked, “What are we going to dry off with?”

“There are usually a couple of spare towels in the cabinet over there,” Kirk said. As he was drying off he groaned when Krista sucked his cock into her mouth. “Aaahh Jesus, that feels good,” Kirk moaned. For the next 5 minutes the girls took turns sucking and licking a gasping Kirk Pearson’s long hard cock. His cock was deep in Kimberly’s mouth and throat when it exploded. He grabbed Kimberly’s head and pulled her mouth tight to his groin as he pumped Jizz down her throat. Kimberly managed to pull back to the head of his cock and as her lips slid off the head Krista’s mouth slid on as his twin sisters shared his cum. “Aaaaahhhh fuck,” Kirk gasped and finished cumming as Krista sucked his cock into her throat.

His sisters were nuzzling his softening cock when Krista smacked her lips and said, “That was good big brother; let’s go see what they’re doing.”

As the kids snuck upstairs to Kirk’s room they could hear the shower running and the soft cries of pleasure coming from the Pearson’s large shower.

Love the E mails. Keep them cumming. PLEASE VOTE.