Twin Sisters Ch. 19

Story Info
Debbie receives a call.
1.3k words
4.59
63k
7
0

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright July 2003

Kirk, Kimberly and Krista Pearson were in Kirk's room after leaving the bathroom. 18 year old Krista had the ass cheeks of her twin sister Kimberly spread wide as she sucked out the remains Kirk's Jizz. Kimberly was moaning a little as she squirmed her tight asshole against Krista's mouth. Kirk was fooling around with the thick 9 inch black pussy buster he had seen his father use the night before. "I think I've figured out how it works," Kirk said.

"How long are we going to wait," Krista said lifting her mouth from Kimberly's asshole.

"I'll go see what they're doing," Kirk said. "You two stay here."

Kirk left the room and went quietly down the hall to his parent's bedroom. What he saw made his long thick cock instantly hard. Debbie Pearson was lying on her back with her head at the foot of the bed. The 4 inch little boy clit of Grace Timmons was being sucked and licked by Debbie. Debbie's soft thighs were locked around Grace's head as Grace loved on Debbie's tender pussy. They both were moaning as they sucked and licked each other's clit and cunt. Kirk heard a soft cry from down the hall and returned to his bedroom. Krista was face down on the bed squirming back against a 6 inch long slim vibrator that Kimberly was slowly fucking in and out of Krista's anal cavity. "Jesus Kimmy, what are you doing to Krissy?" Kirk said.

"Fucking her asshole with Mom's favorite vibrator. We've watched Mom fuck herself lots of times. Krissy's asshole is nice and slick from your Jizz and the Vaseline," Kimberly said.

"Do you like it Krissy?" Kirk asked watching intently. Krissy sucked her breath in as Kimberly shoved the vibrator in especially deep. Krista nodded slowly as she humped her slick asshole up and down fucking the vibrator. "I'm going down to go see what their doing now. If I'm not back in a few minutes you guys come to the bedroom," Kirk said picking up the 9 inch black pussy buster and a thick 8 inch vibrator.

Kirk went quietly back to his parent's bedroom. Grace was had spread her legs spread farther apart and was squirming wildly on Debbie's mouth. "Ooooohhh God," Grace Timmons moaned. "Again," she gasped as her body tensed cumming hard. Debbie continued to lick and suck at her quivering cunt. Kirk was still nude as he walked up to the bed his thick 11 inch cock was bobbing in front of him. Debbie Pearson gasped against Grace's pussy when she saw her son with the thick 9 inch pussy buster in his hand. Debbie spread Grace's pussy lips wide as her son started to work the vibrator into Grace.

"Ooooohhhh God Deb, what are, you doooooooing?" Grace Timmons wailed when the thick vibe was 6 inches deep in her cunt. Kirk had hit 3 on the control causing the vibe to start pulsing slowly in Grace's juicy tender cunt. Kirk continued to work the vibe deeper until he had the whole 9 inches inside Grace Timmons wildly squeezing wet pussy. Grace grabbed the head board and hung on throwing her head back gasping when Kirk moved the setting to 5. "Pleeeeeeease, no, no, more," Grace begged as her body tightened again.

"Fuck her asshole honey," Debbie said as she sucked Kirk's cock into her hot mouth loading it with saliva. "Go ahead honey she loves it," Debbie said as she released Kirks cock from her mouth. She reached up and drove her index finger past the sphincter muscle of Grace Timmons. Debbie pulled her finger out spreading Grace's ass cheeks wide as she said, "Go ahead honey, fuck her asshole."

Grace's asshole was gaping open as the big mushroom head of Kirk's long thick cock popped through her sphincter muscle and up inside her. She sucked her in her breath and gasped, "Oooooohhhh noooooooo." Debbie had the controls to the pussy buster and knew how to use them. Debbie was causing it to pulse hard in Grace's squeezing cunt. Kirk was working his cock in and out of Grace's squeezing asshole going a little deeper each time. Kirk had worked his cock into Grace 8 inches when he started to shoot hot Jizz into her ass. "Uuh, uuh, uuh," was all Grace could get out when she felt the hot sperm splashing into her asshole. The pulsing Jizz from Kirks cock greased the way as he slammed his cock the full 11 inches into her asshole. When he finished cumming Kirk's softening cock fell out of Grace's ass and into Debbie's waiting hot mouth as she cleaned his cock. Grace sucked her breath in again when Kirk started feeding the thick 8 inch vibrator into her sperm slick asshole. The pleasure pulsing through Grace Timmons body was almost unbearable. "No, no, no, ooooohhhh God, no, pleeeeease no," Grace wailed as her body started to tighten yet again when Kirk turned on the vibrator deep in her ass.

The 18 year old twins came into the bedroom and Krista said, "Mom, Dad is on the phone. He wants to talk to you." Grace had rolled onto her back now and her long thick 3 inch nipples were sticking up into the air. "Let's suck on her nipples," Krista said. The hot mouths of Krista and Kimberly fastened onto Graces nipples like leeches and started to suck hard.

Grace Timmons was out of control. The slow pulsing of the pussy buster in her cunt, the vibrator deep in her ass, and the hot hungry mouths of the twins sucking and nipping on her sensitive 3 inch nipples were driving her to endless orgasms. "Aaaaaaahhhh fuck, noooooo," Grace screamed when Kirk leaned down and suck her 4 inch little boy clit into his mouth. Grace arched against his lips as her whole body went into an orgasmic freeze. Her screams of pleasure could be heard through the house.

It was 6:15pm when Debbie Pearson picked up the phone and said, "Hi Honey, did you have a good game of golf."

"Yea it was okay," Stanley Pearson answered. "I want you to meet us at the club for dinner Deb. We're going to have dinner with the Timmons."

"Not tonight honey please. I'm still worn out from last night," Debbie said just as Grace screamed.

"What was that?" Stanley said.

"Just the kids playing," Debbie answered.

"I want you here at 7:45pm Deb. George and Sam are calling their wives now. We've just closed a 20 million dollar deal and we want to celebrate," Stanley said. Debbie's cunt squeezed hard when he added, "You know you want that thick black 12 inch cock of Georges again."

"Oh God no honey," Debbie gasped. "I'd never be able to take it tonight. I'm much to tender."

"All the better. It'll cause your cunt to squeeze harder. You'll be able to milk a big load of hot creamy sperm from him after you suck the first one out. Your juicy cunt is already squeezing at the thought isn't it Deb," Stanley said. "You be here at 7:45pm."

"You Bastard," Debbie said. "You know I'm all sexed up and can't say no. I'll see you at 7:45pm." The screams of Grace Timmons pleasure filled the house again as Debbie hung up the telephone. Damn she thought I've got an hour and a half to dress and meet Stanley. She shuddered at the thought of what George Timmons thick black 12 inch cock might do to her tonight.

Debbie started for the bathroom to clean up and was startled when a voice said, "Let me help you Mrs. Pearson." She turned and was looking into the face of 18 year old Maria.

Let me hear from you. Love the E mails.

PLEASE VOTE