Twin Sisters Ch. 21

Story Info
Debbie gets ready for her date. The kids tease Grace
1.6k words
4.57
55.6k
9
0

Part 21 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie Pearson struggled to sit up. Her whole body was still quivering from the intense painful orgasms 18 year old Kimberly had given her. She propped herself against the wall still sucking in huge gulps of air as she tried to recover. Maria Sanchez was also propped against the wall gulping air. She was slowly massaging her tender throbbing breasts. The nipples were still throbbed from the mauling Kirk Pearson had given them. “Who were those kids?” Maria asked.

“My 18 year old identical twin daughters and my 19 year old son,” Debbie answered. She looked at 18 year old Maria and asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yes,” Maria answered glancing at the clock. “It’s almost 7PM. Aren’t you supposed to meet your husband at 7:45PM?”

“Oh God, I forgot,” Debbie moaned struggling to stand up on her weak quivering legs. “I don’t know what I’ll wear. My nipples are to tender to wear a bra and panties will drive me crazy.”

“Let me help you Mrs. Pearson. You take a shower and I’ll find something for you to wear,” Maria said. “A shower will help you revive.” A long wailing scream reverberated through the house. “What was that?” Maria asked as she helped Debbie down the hall. Another scream came just as they passed Debbie’s bedroom. When they looked in a gasping pleading Grace Timmons ass was arched a foot off the bed that she was handcuffed to. Kirk was slowly fucking a thick 12 inch vibrator ever deeper into her pussy with one hand and the other was slowly stroking her hard 4 inch little boy clit. The diabolical twins were teasing her hard 3 inch nipples with the fingers and mouths.

Maria helped Debbie into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She got the water medium hot and said, “Get in Mrs. Pearson. I’ll find something for you to wear.” Debbie got in the shower and Marie left taking the hot water bottle with her. After selecting a knee length black silk dress and sheer hosiery with 4 inch white heels Maria returned to the bathroom and filled the hot water bottle. She selected the douche wand and returned to the shower hanging the hot water bottle. “Are we feeling better Mrs. Pearson?” Maria asked.

“Yes Maria, much better,” Debbie answered.

“We need to give you a douche Mrs. Pearson,” Maria said.

“Oh no,” Debbie gasped. “I’ll never be able to stand it.”

“Yes you will,” Maria said. “I’ll help you. Spread your legs a little.” Debbie did as she was told spreading her legs as Maria picked up the douche wand. Debbie gasped as Maria slowly worked the wand into Debbie’s cunt. “Relax Mrs. Pearson. The hot water will feel good,” Maria said.

“No, no stop, to sensitive,” Debbie gasped. Maria released the clip and the warm water flooded into Debbie’s pussy. “Oh yes, that does feel so good,” Debbie moaned as her tender vaginal muscles squeezed and clutched at the wand. Maria was careful with the wand knowing she could have Debbie begging in a matter of seconds. Maria knew what the plan was and didn’t want to upset it.

“There, all done Mrs. Pearson,” Maria said. “Let’s get you dried off and dressed so you are not late. Let me help you out of the shower.” Maria helped Debbie out of the shower and patted her dry with a thick soft towel. Debbie gasped as Maria patted her thick tender nipples dry. Debbie gasped again as Maria patted her vagina and thighs dry. Debbie’s tender clit was still sticking through her light blonde pubic hair and Maria couldn’t resist a tender suck on it. The tender suck left Debbie gasping. “I’m sorry Mrs. Pearson, I just couldn’t resist. Spread your legs. I’m going to pat some bath powder on your vagina,” Maria said. Maria patted bath powder all over Debbie’s pubic area. Debbie gasped again as Maria dragged the soft powder pad gently over the tip of Debbie’s throbbing clit.

“Maria, please don’t tease me,” Debbie gasped. “I can’t stand it. Oh God no,” Debbie whined as Maria patted the powder pad on her throbbing clit 1 more time.

“All done Mrs. Pearson. Let me help you with your hosiery,” Maria said. Maria rolled the sheer nylon stocking up to the top of Debbie’s thigh. The garter followed and Debbie gasp again as the back of Marie’s hand touched the tip of her throbbing clit. The same thing happened when Maria put the nylon stocking on the other leg. “Okay Mrs. Pearson, let’s get your dress on,” Maria said. Debbie stood up and stepped into the black silk dress. The smooth soft silk against her thick tender nipples was almost more than she could stand. Maria knelt at her feet as she put the 4 inch white Patton leather shoes on her feet. Maria stood up and said, “Sit down Mrs. Pearson and I’ll brush out your hair.” As Maria brushed out her hair long wavy blond hair Debbie admired herself in the mirror. She had to admit she looked good. The dress was cut just low enough to show the top of her cleavage. Her thick tender nipples were very prominent through the dress. Maria’s hands came around and cupped the under side of her tender firm breasts causing Debbie to gasp as the silk pulled tight against her nipples. The vaginal muscles squeezed hard when Maria whispered in her ear, “I’d love to use my mouth on your body tonight but I believe you have 2 long thick black cocks waiting to pleasure you. There is always tomorrow. You better get going or you’ll be late,” Maria said releasing Debbie’s breasts. “Don’t worry about your kids, I’ll look after them. Be careful tonight.”

Soft cries were coming from the bedroom as Debbie walked by. Her kids were still teasing Grace Timmons. As she got to her car she thought about the long thick black cocks of George and Samuel Timmons. Her whole body shuddered. Oh God I’ll never be able to stand them tonight she thought as she started the car and drove off towards the club.

Maria Sanchez waited until she saw Debbie’s car leave and rushed to the downstairs phone. She dialed the number of the country club where Debbie was going and ask for Mr. Stanley Pearson.

“This is Mr. Pearson,” a voice said.

“It’s Maria sir. She is on her way,” Maria said.

“Good,” Stanley Pearson said smiling. “I want you to call me again at 8:15PM Maria.”

“Yes sir,” Maria said. “Are you going to keep your end of the deal?”

“I have it in my pocket,” Stanley said. “Don’t forget to call me. It’s important.”


”I won’t,” Maria said. “You guys be careful. Those 2 are dangerous.”

“I know. Talk to you in a little bit,” Stanley Pearson said and hung up.

Maria thought for a minute and then smiled to herself. She dialed another number. It was the phone in the kitchen of the club she had just called. When a voice answered she said, “I’d like to talk to Miguel Santos.”

A few moments went by and a voice said, “This is Miguel.”

“It’s Maria, Miguel. Listen, you know what you’ve always said about Debbie Pearson. You might get a chance tonight. She’s been fucked and sucked so much today she can hardly stand it and she loves big cocks. She’s ripe Miguel. Don’t take any chances and get yourself in trouble though. I promise you will get your chance another time if not tonight,” Maria said.

“I’ve always wanted that gorgeous bitch,” Miguel said. “I’ll be careful and thanks Maria.” The line went dead. Miguel was her cousin and had helped her get into the country illegally. Maria owed him a lot.

Maria picked up a long soft feather she had laid down when she arrived and went back upstairs to the bedroom. She could hear the soft cries and pleas of Grace Timmons as she walked down the hall. For 10 minutes she watched as the teasing tongues of Kirk, Krista, and Kimberly licked lightly at on Grace’s hard throbbing 4 inch clit. The vibrators were gone just the 3 hot tongues were tormenting Grace. “Ooooohhh please, please,” she gasp weakly as Krista’s hot tongue teased one side of her straining clit. Grace was still handcuffed to the bed as her ass arched high in the air. “Don’t stop, pleeeese, nooo,” Grace moaned as Krista’s soft tongue was taken away from Grace’s straining clit. Grace’s ass sagged back to the bed as she moaned, “Help me, please.” It was Kimberly’s turn on a different side of her clit. Grace’s ass arched immediately as she begged, “Yes, yes, yes please,” as Kimberly’s tongue danced lightly on her straining clit. “No, no, no, don’t stop,” Grace gasped as Kimberly withdrew her tongue. It was Kirks turn as he leaned in and started to lick yet a third side of Graces clit. Grace arched immediately as Kirks tongue flicked at her straining clit. “Oooooohhh yes,” Grace gasped again. At the end of his turn Kirk wrapped his lips around Grace’s 4 inch little boy clit and bobbed his head twice. “Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Grace screamed softly as her body tightened and her pussy sprayed a mist of juice. Then the mouth was gone.

“Do I get a turn?” Maria asked smiling. The kids hadn’t seen her and were startled. “Watch,” Maria said as she held up the feather. There was a diabolical smile on the face of the twins as Maria approached the bed.

Love the Emails PLEASE VOTE