Twin Sisters Ch. 24

Story Info
The kids drive Maria crazy. Debbie gets help sort of.
1.7k words
4.56
64.4k
8
0

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screams were coming from the bedroom as Maria walked back after making her phone call. Grace Timmons was begging and pleading with the kids to let her cum. She had been kept in this state for well over an hour cuffed to the bed by her wrists and ankles. The 18 year old tongue of Kimberly Pearson was flicking at Grace’s wide open pussy. Kirk Pearson had the feather and danced it on Grace’s long swollen 3 inch nipples. Ever once in a while he would drag it down to Grace’s navel and dip it in and then do circles around her long 4 inch little boy clit. Maria’s own hand was rubbing at her crotch through her thick black pubic hair. Her pussy and ass were still throbbing from the attention they had received earlier. Maria was standing with her legs slightly apart. Her hands moved up and caressed her small breasts and the short thick nipples.

“Oooooohhh God,” Maria gasped and looked down to find the hot mouth of 18 year old Krista Pearson sucking on her small throbbing clit. 10 fingers invaded her vaginal channel as she gasped, “Stop, please stop, oooooohhhh no.” Krista’s tongue was dancing on the end of her fat short clit as Maria dropped her hands holding Krista’s head.

“You need some too, don’t you?” Krista asked as she stopped for a minute. Her fingers spread Maria’s pulsing vaginal lips as her hot mouth and tongue started to work on the soft pink flesh.

“Ooooohhhh yes, yes, yes, yes,” Maria gasped out. Maria’s quivering thighs gave out and she fell to her knees when Krista’s fingers found her asshole. “Don’t stop, pleeease, don’t stop,” Maria cried as Krista had stopped long enough to lie on her back with her head between Maria’s thighs. Maria spread her legs wide opening herself up to get her squeezing pulsing pussy onto Krista’s hot mouth. “Oooooohhhhh damn,” the wavering voice of 18 year old Maria Sanchez cried as Krista drove her into an orgasm. Maria lowered her mouth and ran her tongue through the squeezing cunt of Krista Pearson.

Kirk Pearson had been watching Maria and Krista. His 11 inch cock was hard again. “You take this,” Kirk said handing the feather to Kimberly. “I’m going to fuck her pussy.” Kirk got of the bed and on his knees behind Maria. Maria had just had her second orgasm and was gasping when Kirk said, “Move your hand Krissy, I’m going to fuck her.”

“No, no, please don’t, nobody has ever, I’ve never, been ooooooohhhhh,” Maria moaned as Kirk’s hard cock touched the sensitive pink flesh of her pussy. 18 year old Maria Sanchez had never been fucked by a real cock. She had only ever used a slim vibrator on herself. Her cunt was wet and squeezing from Krista’s tender minstrations, “Ooohh yes,” Maria gasped when the head of Kirk’s big cock slid through the mouth of her vagina. Kirk gasped as her vaginal muscles squeezed hard around the head of his cock. He almost came when she gasped, “Don’t, don’t make, me pregnant.”

“She is fucking tight,” Kirk gasped as he pushed in a little further. Krista’s hot mouth and tongue were still working on Maria’s short fat clit. Krista’s fingers found Maria’s short thick nipples and were teasing them unmercifully. Maria gasped and squirmed back driving Kirk’s cock deeper when his finger found her slick asshole and slid in to the second knuckle. “Aaaaaaahhhh shit,” Kirk moaned as his cock began to swell and pulse in Maria’s squeezing cunt.

“Please don’t stop,” Maria gasped as she surged back against Kirk’s groin. The head of his cock banged on her cervix. “I want to feel it shoot in me,” Maria moaned. Maria felt Kirk’s cock grow inside her as Kirk pumped frantically hanging on to her hips. Maria’s muscles were milking Kirk hard when his cock head banged on her cervix and started to pulse Jizz. “Yes, yes, yes,” Maria chanted with each strong stream of hot sperm as it splashed into her cunt.

“Aaaahhh fuck,” Kirk cried as the first relieving stream shot out of his cock. He held her hips tight against his groin as he shot his load of sperm in her hot squeezing pussy. As his cock softened it fell out of Maria’s cunt and into the hot waiting mouth of Krista. “Ooohh Krissy, no more,” Kirk gasped as Krista nursed on his soft cock cleaning off the jizz.

“Ooooohhh God, please no more,” Maria gasped when Krista’s hot mouth started to suck out Kirk’s Jizz. Maria’s vaginal muscles were still squeezing hard in the aftermath of the wonderful orgasm she had. “You little bitch,” Maria gasped as she rolled onto her back trying to escape Krista’s mouth. She covered her tender throbbing pussy with her hands. Krista scooted up her body and sucked in one of Maria’s short thick nipples. “Aaahh shit, that’s good,” she moaned as Krista nursed on her nipples. Her hands pulled on Krista’s head as she arched her nipple against Krista’s hot sucking mouth. Maria sucked in her breath and moaned “Ooooooohhhh no, please, can’t stand, more. Oh fuck, good,” she gasped as she arched her ass high in the air against the mouth of Kimberly Pearson. Kimberly had spread Maria’s vaginal lips and her hot mouth and tongue was fastened to the tender pink flesh as she sucked out the remains of Kirk’s sperm. 2 fingers were tormenting Maria’s thick tender throbbing clit. The twins drove Maria through 2 more painful gut wrenching orgasms. Maria was between heaven and hell as another orgasm approached. The hard squeeze’s of her vaginal muscles was extremely painful as the relentless 18 year old twins drove her higher and higher. Maria couldn’t help herself as she once again arched high in the air squirming against Kimberly’s hot sucking mouth and tongue. Maria exploded like a fire cracker when 2 of Kimberly’s fingers found her asshole and plunged in. Intense painful orgasms crashed through Maria’s 18 year old body. It went on for 5 long minutes. Maria couldn’t tell when one stopped and the next began. Each one was more intense than the one before. Maria blacked out in the end her body jerking and twitching as she lay on the floor.

Over at the country club Debbie Pearson was still sitting on the toilet when Ann returned. She heard the sound of running water. The sound of the running water made her piss a steady stream of urine. Her vaginal muscles were still squeezing a little when Ann came into the stall. “We’ve got to get you cleaned up Mrs. Pearson,” Ann said as she set a small dishpan on the floor. She had a large meat baster with an 8 inch tube on it. She put the end in the pan and squeezed the rubber bulb on the end sucking in water. “Lean back Mrs. Pearson, I’m going to clean your vagina.”

“No, no, I can’t stand, anything in, there now,” Debbie gasped as Ann spread the lips of her vagina and started to feed the tube in.

“You can’t be full of Miguel’s sperm when those black cocks fuck you tonight,” Ann said as Debbie gasped. Debbie’s pussy squeezed around the tube when Ann said, “We all know you’re a slut honey. Are the black cocks big Debbie?” Ann asked dropping the formality.

“Yes,” Debbie hissed as her cunt squeezed painfully. “Long and thick.” Ann squeezed the bulb causing a flood of warm water to rush into Debbie’s vaginal channel. Debbie’s tender 1 inch clit was still sticking up through her light blonde pubic hair. Ann leaned forward as she refilled the bulb and sucked it tenderly. “Aaaahhh no, to tender,” Debbie gasped arching against Ann’s mouth. The tender suck left Debbie’s pussy throbbing as Ann started the tube in again.

“I’d love to suck an orgasm out of you Debbie. Your pussy is tasty. Unfortunately you’ve got 2 long thick black cocks waiting for you. Maybe we could meet some afternoon. Would you like that Debbie?” Ann asked feeding the tube into Debbie again.

“Yes, oh yes,” Debbie gasped her cunt still throbbing. “I’d love to let you suck me and make my pussy squeeze and cum.” Debbie arched against the tube as her pussy squeezed around it. She moaned when Ann squeezed the bulb causing another gush of warm water to splash into her vaginal channel. Again Ann leaned forward and gave Debbie a tender suck on her clit as she refilled the bulb. Debbie arched high this time opening herself up. “Ooooohh damn,” she groaned as Ann’s soft tongue licked through the lips of her pussy. Ann’s tongue was long and Debbie squirmed against the tongue as it sliced into Debbie’s tender cunt. “Can’t, stand that,” Debbie gasped as she grabbed Ann’s head and pulled her tight against her tender squirming pussy. Debbie sucked in her breath as Ann’s tongue flicked against Debbie’s swollen G spot. Her cunt squeezed hard and then the tongue was gone leaving Debbie breathless and gasping.

“You’re going to be screaming in minutes when those thick black cocks start stroking your tender cunt honey. How long are they anyway Debbie?” Ann asked.

“11 or 12 inches,” Debbie said still gasping.

“One more rinse then I have to get back to work and you have to go,” Ann said. Ann slowly rinsed Debbie’s pussy one more time teasing her. Ann drew her index finger up between Debbie’s cunt lips as she said, “I want to see you this week Debbie, okay.” Debbie nodded slowly still gasping. Ann gathered up her stuff and was gone.

As she left the ladies room 2 hands came around her from behind and cupped her tender breasts. The fingers tweaked her thick tender nipples. Debbie moaned as the voice of Miguel said, “I’ll see you Wednesday after you play tennis. I’ll bring Ann with me so she can suck on your pussy. I want to fuck you doggie style. You want me to fuck you again don’t you Bitch?”

“Yes,” Debbie hissed as her ass squirmed against Miguel’s crotch.

“Good. Now go fuck the black cocks tonight. Wednesday you’ll get a long thick Mexican cock that will make you squeal,” Miguel said as he released her nipples tweaking them hard.

Debbie’s whole body shuddered and quivered as she walked back to the table where George and Samuel Timmons sat waiting. She knew there long thick black cocks were going to drive her crazy as render as her body was.

Let’s hear from you. Many E mails wanting more. PLEASE VOTE