Twin Sisters Ch. 28

Story Info
The twins play. Poor Debbie gets it again.
2k words
4.59
67k
8
0

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ooooohhhh please, no more,” Debbie Pearson gasped as she recovered from blacking out. The thick lips of John Williams were still planted between her throbbing engorged vaginal lips. “No, no, aaaaahhhh Jeeeeesus,” she whined. Her ass was still arched high in the air and her soft thighs were still locked around Johns head in a figure 4. John’s long tongue had slid out from between his lips and touched the soft pink under flesh of her vaginal lips lightly. “Damn you,” she gasped sucking in her breath as she started to rotate against his soft warm lips and tongue. The soft sucking lips and licking tongue were driving Debbie crazy. “Stanley, Darling, please, oooohhh please, make, make him, stop,” Debbie cried gasping as her body started to tighten again. Her tender pink sex flesh between her legs couldn’t stand the touches of Johns tongue anymore. “Nnnnooo, not again,” Debbie begged as she slipped over the edge.

“Come on Deb, you know you love it Honey. What you need is a long cock stroking that tight squeezing cunt of yours,” Stanley said as he listened to his wife beg. “Ask John nicely and maybe he’ll fuck you with his black cock.”

“No, no I won’t, beg, for black, cock,” Debbie gasped. Her body started to tighten again as Johns tongue tapped against the soft pink under flesh.

“You’ll beg for his black cock Deb. You can barely stand it now. Make it easy on yourself honey, ask him. It’s only going to get worse if you wait. You know you need it baby,” Stanley said smiling as he drove. He could tell from Debbie’s moans and gasps she was close and would do anything for a cock. Any cock. “Very well honey, show her how bad she needs it John.”

The twins were in their bedroom playing with the slim 8 inch vibrator. They had rubbed the slim vibrator all over their bodies. Kimberly was sitting on the bed with the humming vibrator and Krista was standing in front of her. “Oooohhh Kim, that feels good,” Krista gasped closing her thighs around the buzzing vibe. Kimberly had brought the vibrator up between Krista’s thighs and held it tight against her pulsing pussy. She started to slide it back and forth along Krista’s cunt. Krista sucked in her breath as Kimberly rocked the vibe and an inch went inside Krista’s pussy. “No, no, Kim wait please, you’re going to make me peeeeeeee,” Krista gasped as the vibe went in 5 inches.

“Go ahead and pee Kris. The floors are wood, we can clean it up,” Kimberly said grinning evilly. She could see the rivulets of urine starting to dribble down the vibrator and Krista’s quivering thighs. “Feels good huh Kris?” Kimberly asked as she twisted the vibe and shoved it in another inch. Krista nodded slowly as a river of piss flowed out of her and down her legs. Piss was dripping from the vibrator as Kimberly worked it around in Krista’s wet cunt. Krista gasped when a small orgasm rolled through her body. When it was over Kimberly said, “You liked that didn’t you Kris?”

Krista snatched the vibrator out of Kimberly’s hand and said, “I’m going to go wash this and then I’m going to shove it up your ass.” Krista walked off to the bathroom on her quivering weak legs.

Kimberly walked into the bathroom just as Krista finished cleaning the dildoe. “I’ve got to pee. I can’t wait anymore.” Kimberly didn’t see the evil grin of Krista as she sat on the toilet. Krista had just finished drying the dildoe when she heard the first sound of urine splashing in the water. Krista turned the dildoe on and walked over to Kimberly. “Kris no, wait pleeeease,” Kimberly said as she tried to squeeze off the stream of urine. Krista had thrust the humming vibrator between Kimberly’s legs against her wet pussy.

“My turn,” Krista said as she rocked the vibe and sent it 4 inches into Kimberly. “Good isn’t it Kim?” Krista said. “You took all of Kirk’s cock so 8 inches of this vibe shouldn’t be anything.” Kimberly squirmed on the toilet seat as Krista worked the vibe in Kimberly. Urine was dripping off the vibe and Krista’s hand into the toilet. Krista leaned forward and sucked one of Kimberly’s fat nipples into her mouth. Both girls loved to have their nipples sucked and had done it to each other many times when they fooled around.

“Oooooohhh Kris, that’s good,” Kimberly moaned as her 18 year old twin Krista sucked her nipples and shoved the vibe a little deeper. Kimberly was not pissing anymore but she was squirming as she leaned against the back of the toilet. “Oh damn,” Kimberly gasped sucking in her breath, “cumming.” Over 7 inches of the vibe was in Kimberly’s tight squeezing pussy. “Noooooo Krissy, don’t stop,” Kimberly whined as Krista slowly pulled the vibe out of Kimberly. Krista grabbed Kimberly’s hand and pulled her off the toilet. “Let me wipe.”

“No, I want to wipe you with my tongue Kimmy. You tasted good in the bushes this afternoon,” Krista said dragging Kimberly to the bedroom. Krista shoved Kimberly onto the bed and dived between her soft thighs. “Uuuummmm tastes good,” She said as she dragged her tongue up Kimberly’s wet throbbing pussy.

“Let me suck you too,” Kimberly moaned as Krista’s hungry mouth worked on her pussy. Krista stopped long enough to turn around and Kimberly pulled her pussy down to her mouth. The twins were squirming against each other’s mouths when the headlights of the Pearson car flashed through the bedroom as it came up the long driveway.

“Ooooohhh, you black, nigger Bastard,” Debbie cried as she gasped sucking in her breath when she felt the long studded tongue of John Williams slide through the mouth of her squeezing cunt. “No, no, please no, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,” Debbie gasped weakly as the stud came to rest on her throbbing G spot. Debbie’s legs were hanging over John’s shoulders. She was too weak to squeeze them around his head. A loud gasp came from Debbie when John Williams quickly shot his tongue deep into her cunt driving the breath from her lungs. Debbie’s groin and vaginal muscles tightened painfully. The tongue was back at her G spot moving very slowly.

“Beg him Deb, you know you need it. Come on Honey tell him what you need,” Stanley said grinning.

“No, no, I won’t,” Debbie gasped stubbornly. “Ooooohhhh shiiiiiiiit,” Debbie cried as she felt the tongue move slowly deeper into her drooling squeezing cunt. ‘No, no, no, nooooooooooooo,” Debbie cried softly in a long wavering wail. John had moved his head and the tip of his mustache had brushed against her thick tender almost raw 1 inch clit. Her groin felt tight and her vaginal muscles were squeezing hard against the invading tongue. “You assholes,” Debbie gasped. “No, no, please not that,” Debbie cried softly. John was fucking her now with his tongue as he slid it back and forth 2 or 3 inches. “You Bastards,” she gasped out when John moved his head again. Her tender clit was in his mustache again and the orgasm that had been lurking ripped out of her. “No, no, don’t stop, pleeeeeeeeeease,” Debbie begged. The mouth and tongue were gone. John had lifted his mouth from Debbie’s squeezing cunt. Debbie’s hands reached for her pussy to help herself finish the orgasm. John caught her wrists as he straightened up a little. “Asshole,” Debbie gasped as her ass squirmed on the leather seat. Her eyes were squeezed shut as the contractions begin to subside.

“You need this cock don’t you Mrs. Pearson?” John Williams asked as he laid her hand on his cock. He had long since removed his pants. His hard heavy cock lay up across Debbie’s groin reaching almost to her navel. His big heavy ball sack hung down between Debbie’s throbbing vaginal lips. The contractions in her cunt started again as her tender clit rubbed against the base of his cock and the top of his ball sack. “Come on Honey, tell me how bad you need this black cock.”

“Oooohhh God no,” Debbie gasped as she squirmed forcing her eyes open. “I can’t, can’t take, that.” John Williams cock wasn’t quite 8 inches long but it had the girth of a small horse. Debbie couldn’t get her hand around it. She reached down and started to jack him with both hands. “Stanley, help me, it’s too big,” Debbie moaned. “Ooooohhh God,” Debbie cried as her cunt contracted especially hard.

“Tell John what you need baby. Beg him to fuck you with his black cock,” Stanley said. The palms of John William’s big hands were making light circles on the tips of Debbie’s tender throbbing nipples. She was squirming her clit against his cock and balls. “Beg him Baby, beg him now.” Debbie was desperate. She needed something, anything in her squeezing drooling cunt.

“Yes, yes, you nigger Bastard. Fuck me pleeeeeease. Fuck this, white Bitch. Fill me, with your, nigger seed,” Debbie gasped totally out of control. Her cunt was squeezing hard as the first orgasm exploded through her body. “Can’t wait, please,” Debbie gasped as she orgasmed hard. Her second orgasm came hard on the heels of the first when John’s thick tapered cock burst through the mouth of her squeezing drooling cunt. “Deeper, please, deeper,” Debbie begged.

The car had pulled up in front of the large Pearson house. Stanley Pearson got out and walked to the back door of the car. His big 10 inch cock was hanging out the front of his slacks throbbing and dripping precum. When he opened the back door his wife’s head fell over the edge of the seat. Her mouth was hanging open as he said, “Suck it for me Baby.” Debbie had a funny smile on her face as she forced he heavy eye’s open. The looked changed to a kind of grimace. He saw Debbie suck her stomach in as several drops of precum dripped off his cock into her mouth. “Aaaaaahhh fuck,” he groaned as she reached up and pulled his cock into her mouth.

“Damn, she’s got strong cunt muscles,” John Williams gasped looking at Stanley as Debbie’s vaginal muscles milked him hard. “I can’t, hold it,” he gasped as the first strong stream of Jizz shot out of his cock into Debbie. John wasn’t half way into her yet. “Aaaaahhh fuck,” He groaned as his Jizz greased the way as his cock thrust deep into Debbie. No woman had ever been able to take him like this.

Debbie couldn’t tell where one orgasm stopped and the next begin. The strong steams of John Williams’ hot sperm felt like a firehouse squirting water. The big mushroom head of her husbands cock brushed the back of her mouth and then slipped through into her throat. Debbie gasped around her husbands cock as another orgasm ripped through her weak body. She was being used like the horny white slut she was. She felt John’s big cock start to expand again in her wildly squeezing pussy. Oh God more nigger seed she thought. I’ll never be able to stand it.

“Aaaaaahhh fuck baby, drink it all,” Stanley gasped as his cock exploded in Debbie’s throat.

“Fuck, she’s going to take me again,” John gasped as his cock exploded a second time. Debbie had managed to lock her weak legs around John’s waist and was squirming wildly on his thick cock. “Damn, what a pussy. I gotta get me some more of this if it’s okay,” John groaned.

The 2 big cocks exploding in Debbie drove her into an orgasmic freeze. Her whole body shuddered as a mind bending earth shattering orgasm gripped her body. When it was over an exhausted Debbie Pearson lay on the back seat of the big Cadillac the Pearson’s owned. Sperm rolled like a river out of her vagina onto the back seat.

Krista and Kimberly had watched from their upstairs bedroom window. Kirk and Maria had done the same from Kirk’s bedroom.

The E mails are great. Keep them cumming PLEASE VOTE