Twin Sisters Ch. 29

Story Info
The kids play with Mom.
2k words
4.63
91.6k
11
0

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie Pearson forced her heavy eyelids open. She was still lying on the back seat of the Pearson Cadillac. She looked up into the face of her husband Stanley. Her body was still twitching a little. "Are you okay Baby?" Stanley asked.

"Uuuuuummm good," Debbie groaned. She had reached down and scooped some of John's sperm onto her fingers and then sucked it off. "Yes I think so," Debbie said.

"Do you think you can make it upstairs?" Stanley asked. Debbie was struggling to sit up. Stanley reached in and helped her up. He smiled when he saw the large puddle of sperm on the back seat. He dragged his fingers through the puddle and smeared the sperm on Debbie's lips. She sucked his fingers into her mouth and cleaned them. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and she pulled him down and kissed him with her sperm covered lips. She gasped into his mouth when she felt 2 fingers slide between her swollen vaginal lips and curl against her throbbing G spot. He caressed it gently as her soft thighs closed around his hand saying, "You're ready again aren't you Baby. You're such a horny slut Honey. You want to cum for me again honey?" Her vaginal muscles squeezed tight around his fingers as she arched off the seat a little.

"Darling please, don't get me started again. I'm always ready, you know that. I'm just a horny slut. Please, I need a bath. Stanleeeeeeeeeeeeey," Debbie cried. He had given her clit a tender loving suck and then removed his fingers leaving Debbie gasping.

"Yes, but you're my slut Baby and I love you. You want some more?" Stanley asked holding up the 2 fingers that had been in her pussy. Debbie grabbed the 2 fingers and sucked them into her mouth. She gasped around them and Stanley looked down in time to see John's thick black index finger disappear into her pussy. John held his finger up too. Debbie sucked all three of them clean. "Get the blanket around her John. Can you walk baby?" Stanley said.

"I think so, but my legs are so weak," Debbie moaned still gasping. They managed to get Debbie upstairs into the big master bathroom and set her on the toilet lid. "Run a hot tub for me honey. I've got to get some of the warm cum out of me. It makes my pussy itch and is driving me crazy," Debbie said.

"Can I help Mr. Pearson?" The voice of Maria startled Stanley. She was wearing one of Kirk's old robes that she found in the closet.

"Yes you can Maria. Run a hot tub for Mrs. Pearson, she wants to take a hot bath. I'll be back in a few minutes. Help her when the tub is ready," Stanley said.

Maria was concentrating on getting the water temperature right when Debbie gasped. She turned just in time to see Debbie scoop sperm from between her puffy tender vaginal lips and suck it off her fingers. A big puddle had formed a on the toilet seat. "You're full of cum Mrs. Pearson; here let me help you," Maria said.

"Yes, Maria, oh God yes, help me. I can feel it running down," Debbie moaned. "Aaahh shit yes," Debbie gasped. 2 of Maria's fingers had slid into her cum slick cunt causing it to squeeze hard around the fingers. "No, no, don't stop, Pleeeeeeease," Debbie cried as her weak legs arched her ass off the seat a little. Maria had removed her cum covered fingers and offered them to Debbie. Debbie grabbed her wrist and gasped weakly, "Help me, pleeeeeeeeease help meeeeeeeeeeeee." Debbie's pleading blue eyes looked up into Maria's face as she jammed the fingers into her mouth cleaning them.

"We'll help you Mom," 18 Year old Krista said.

"Look at all the Jizz coming out of her pussy," 18 year old Kimberly said. The massive loads of sperm that John Williams had shot in her cunt were dripping out of her pussy. A large puddle had formed on the lid of the toilet.

"Kris, no, aaaaahhhh damn," Debbie moaned. The warm lips and soft tongue of Krista Pearson sucked and licked between the tender swollen lips of Debbie's vagina. Her hot mouth started to suck cum out of Debbie. "No Kim, oh noooooooooo," Debbie gasped. The air was driven from her lungs when the soft warm lips of Kimberly Pearson sucked her tender engorged 1 inch clit into her mouth. "Girls, please, don't, ooooooohhhh fuck, yes," Debbie gasped as she arched against the hungry sucking mouths. Her body tensed and she was surprised by the fierce orgasm that racked her body as the 18 year old twins drove her over the edge.

"You love this, don't you Mrs. Pearson?" Maria asked. Her robe had fallen open and her own cunt was pulsing again. Some of Kirk's sperm was dribbling down her thighs.

"Yes, love it," Debbie gasped. "Never get enough." Her orgasm was starting to subside and she sagged back down to the toilet seat away from the hungry mouths of her daughters. Debbie saw the liquid dribbling down Maria's thighs. It was Maria's turn to gasp when 2 of Debbie's fingers slid up into her slick pussy. Maria moaned and started to squirm her clit against the palm of Debbie's hand when the fingers curled against her sensitive G spot. "Who fucked you Maria? You're full of cum."

"Kirk did," Maria moaned. "He filled me up 3 times. Ooooohhh God, that's good," Maria gasped as her lean thighs started to quiver. Maria started to ride Debbie's hand hard. Her tight sensitive cunt was squeezed tight around Debbie's fingers. "No, no, no, please stop, don't let her," Maria begged and then cried, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah." Krista had sucked at the raised rim of her asshole and then her hot tongue pierced Maria's asshole causing an intense orgasm. The orgasm drove Maria to her knees pulling Debbie's fingers from her squeezing pussy. "No, no, no, pleeeease, stop her, don't let, her, aaaaaahhhhh shiiiiit," Maria cried. Krista's hot mouth had driven Maria onto her hands and knees. Her mouth had fastened onto Maria's pussy like a mad sucking leech and was sucking Kirk's cum out of her cunt. In spite of herself Maria started to squirm her tight drooling cunt onto Krista's mouth pleading with her not to stop.

"Kim baby, no stop, ooooohhhh damn, honey, pleeeeeese baby, nooooooooo," Debbie screamed. Debbie felt her daughters curled hand enter her slick drooling cunt. She arched against the hand as her cunt started to squeeze her daughter's wrist. Kimberly forced her hand deeper into her mothers cunt. Kimberly's fingers were wiggling deep in Debbie's pussy. "Aaaaaaahhhh Chriiiiist, no, please," Debbie gasped. The orgasm was vicious as it ripped through Debbie's body. The hornet's nest that lived in Debbie's pussy was alive. The hornets were crawling along the walls of her vagina stinging and tickling her squeezing vagina in the form of Kimberly's wiggling fingers. Debbie's eyes were squeezed shut and her breathing was shallow when Kimberly sucked her fat engorged clit into her hot mouth. She couldn't tell when one orgasm stopped and the next began. "Oooooooohhhhh yeeeeeeeees," she gasped softly her voice barely a whisper.

"Suck it Mom," Kirk said brushing the head of his 11 inch cock against his mother's lips. The cries from the bathroom had awakened him and the scene when he walked into the bathroom had made his cock hard. Debbie forced her eyes open and smiled weakly as she opened her mouth. Kirk shoved his cock into her mouth as he said, "Suck it good Mom. Aaaaaaahhhh fuck yes," he groaned as Debbie started to suck hard on his 11 inch cock. Kirk's cock slipped into her throat and he gasped, "Ooohh God Mom, I'm going to cum." Debbie's throat muscles were milking her son hard.

When Stanley Pearson left the bathroom he went to help John Williams with Grace Timmons. John was standing in the big bedroom watching Grace as she slept. "Damn I've always wanted to fuck this bitch. I've watched George fuck her a 100 times but never had the chance myself. Look at her clit. It must be 2 inches soft. It's like a little boys cock when it gets hard. I'm going to give her a special wake up," John said leaning forward and sucking her clit into his mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh good," Grace moaned as she came blearily awake. She arched against John's mouth as her cunt began to pulsate. "Williams, what are you doing? George will kill you," Grace moaned.

"George isn't going to kill anybody. He's in jail and he'll be their for a long time honey," John said pulling off her big clit. "I've wanted you for a long time baby and tonight you're mine."

"Wait," Stanley said as John started to lower his head. "Let's get her down to the guest room then you can do whatever you want." They helped her down to the guest room and Stanley said, "She is all yours John. Have fun Grace."

"Oh no, please, I won't be able to stand it," Grace moaned when John Williams stuck out his long studded tongue.

"You'll be begging in a minute honey. When I'm done your long nipples, big clit, and tasty pussy will belong to me baby," John said as he kissed Grace's cunt lightly. Stanley stood and watched.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus," Grace cried as John dragged his studded tongue up between the lips of her pussy. "No, no, no, don't, oooohhh noooooooooooo, can't, shit, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease," Grace screamed as she felt John's tongue and stud slide through the mouth of her squeezing cunt. The stud came to rest on her tender throbbing G spot causing her body to tighten as she moaned, "Oooooohhh God yes you asshole." Her thighs were locked around John's head as she started to squirm on his tongue.

"Good, isn't it Grace?" Stanley asked. The sight had made his heavy veined 10 inch cock hard and he had stripped off his clothes. "Suck it Grace," Stanley said as he laid the length of his cock across her open mouth. "Ooooohhh God yes," Stanley groaned as Grace sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh Jeeeeeeez Mom," Kirk groaned as his 11 inch cock erupted in his mother's milking throat. Kirk pulled the head of his cock out of his mother's throat so she could taste his sperm. Debbie tried to seal her lips around Kirk's cock but her gasps for air allowed some if his Jizz to dribble down her chin and drip onto her heaving breasts. "Ooooooohhh God Mom, your mouths hot," Kirk gasped as the last stream of Jizz shot into her mouth.

"Kim, honey, pleeeeeeeeease stop," Debbie begged. Kimberly had removed her wrist and hand from Debbie's vaginal channel but her hot lips were planted firmly between Debbie's spread cunt lips. Debbie gasped every time Kimberly's tongue touched the super sensitive pink under flesh of her vaginal lips. "Kim stooooooooop, Mommy, can't stand it. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooo," Debbie cried as her body shuddered. Kimberly had run her tongue the entire length of Debbie's pussy and over her throbbing clit.

"Why should she, you know you like it Mom," Krista said having left Maria on the floor moaning. "Oh Mom, you got Jizz on your tits," Krista said ducking her head and sucking on a nipple. Debbie gasped and slipped off the toilet seat onto the floor. The twin's hungry mouths followed tormenting her weak sensitive body parts.

"You love this Mom," Kirk said as he started to lick and suck on Debbie's other breast and nipple.

"Children pleeeeeeeeeease, Mommy can't, stand more," Debbie whined softly as her body started to tense again. This time her orgasm was a monster that went on and on and left her babbling incoherently. The hungry mouths tormented her until she finally fainted from the intense pleasure.

The screams of Grace Timmons echoed through the house causing the hungry mouths of Kimberly, Krista, and Kirk to stop. "What was that?" Kimberly asked.

"I don't know," Krista said. "Let's go see." The twins left leaving Debbie, Maria and Kirk in the bathroom.

Let's hear from you. Love the emails.

PLEASE VOTE