Twin Sisters Ch. 30

Story Info
The Twins suck and Debbie's going crazy.
1.6k words
4.6
78.4k
9
0

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the guest bedroom was open when the Twins arrived. The Twins watched as Grace Timmons squirmed on John Williams studded tongue. 5 inches of Stanley Pearson’s heavy veined 10 inch cock were in Grace’s mouth. Grace gasped around Stanley’s cock every time John’s studded tongue caressed her throbbing G spot. John Williams was on his knees on the carpet as he sent his 5 inch tongue deep into to Grace. Her thighs were squeezed tight around his head as his lips and tongue drove her higher on the ladder of pleasure. His thick black uncut almost 8 inch cock hung half hard between his legs.

Krista grinned evilly at Kimberly as she said, “Shall we Kim?”

“Sure,” Kimberly said. “Let’s do the black one first. I want to see if it tastes like Kirks. We’ll do Dad’s afterwards.” There was just enough room for the Twin’s to get between the bed and John William’s groin. Kimberly’s hand gripped John’s heavy black cock. It wouldn’t go half way around. Kimberly’s other hand joined the first hand. “Oooohhh Kris, my hands won’t go around his cock,” Kimberly said. Her warm lips kissed the large mushroom head. Her hot tongue started to lick the large black cock head.

“Oh Kim, his nuts are full. I can feel them throbbing,” Krista said. She was holding his heavy balls in both hands gently squeezing and caressing them. Her hot mouth and tongue kissed and licked at the base of John William’s thick black cock. “His cock tastes like pussy,” Krista said. Twenty fingers on 4 hands helped by 2 hot mouths and tongues kissed, licked, squeezed and caressed John Williams big balls and cock for 10 minutes. The Twins took turns sucking his cock and teasing his balls.

John Williams couldn’t see who was teasing his throbbing black cock. Grace Timmons had his head locked in a figure four leg lock as she squirmed her pussy against his lips. Grace’s vaginal muscles were starting to cramp when they locked tight around John’s long studded tongue. He groaned into her cunt as his studded tongue rubbed on the vaginal walls of her hard squeezing cunt. He groaned again when he felt his big black cock start to pulsate.

“How does he taste, Kimmy?” Krista asked as she watched her twin lick the precum off the end of John Williams seeping cock.

“Uuuuuummmm good, try some Kris,” Kimberly said as she licked her lips. “He’s sweet and salty.” Kimberly watched as Krista danced her tongue all over the big head of John’s seeping cock sucking up the precum. Krista sucked the head of John’s big black cock into her mouth. Her lips sealed around the big mushroom head. Her hot tongue was digging at John’s seeping pee hole. The thick black cock erupted like an oil well hitting a gusher. The first stream of Jizz filled Krista’s mouth. The second stream burst past her lips before she could swallow and the back flow ran down her chin onto breasts dripping off her hard nipples. Krista gasped around the black cock in her mouth when Kimberly sucked and licked the Jizz off her thick hard nipples.

“Let me have some Kris,” Kimberly said. John’s next stream of Jizz caught Kimberly full in the face before she could get her mouth on the head of his cock. Warm creamy sperm ran down her cheeks as Kimberly’s mouth filled with the next stream of Jizz as her tongue teased John’s pee hole. “Uuumm good,” Kimberly gasped as she pulled away her mouth leaking Jizz. The Twins took turns as they drained John Williams dry with their hot mouths. “Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh Kris, that feels good,” Kimberly gasped. Krista was licking the sperm off Kimberly’s stomach and breasts when she fastened her hot mouth on one of Kimberly’s fat hard nipples.

Grace Timmons was out of control. The pleasure giving tongue deep in her vaginal passage was driving her insane. Her orgasms were intense and constant. The fat mushroom head of Stanley Pearson’s cock was brushing the top of her throat and seeping precum. She screamed silently around the cock in her mouth as the strongest orgasm yet enveloped her tender body. Her tender straining little boy clit rubbed on John’s mustache intensifying her orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clamped on John’s studded tongue trapping it. She felt Stanley Pearson’s big cock slide into her throat as it started to pulse ropes of Jizz. She swallowed taking it deeper as the cum shot into her throat. Her cunt started to ejaculate pussy juice as she squirted all over John’s face. In the end she fainted from the intensity of her orgasm.

“Jesus H. Christ on a crutch,” John exclaimed when he got his tongue free and looked down at the cum covered faces of the Twins. “You bitches, I’m going to teach you!!!” He grabbed Kimberly around the waist and set her on the edge of the bed. He spread her slender thighs and kissed her wet juicy pussy.

“Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh,” Kimberly screamed when John’s studded tongue slither into her tight cunt. Her vagina squeezed around John’s tongue as it slithered deeper into her cunt. Her legs flailed around John’s head. “Oooohhh Kris, you gotta try this. It’s soooooooo good,” Kimberly cried. “Aaaaaaahhhhh fuck, he’s going to make me cum.” Kimberly was squirming on John’s tongue; her feet beating on John’s back.

“Stanley Pearson, what the hell do you think your doing? Look what he’s doing to our little girl,” Debbie Pearson screamed. She had recovered from her orgasm and heard the screams from down the hall. Debbie had walked on weak wobbly legs to the guest room. The scene had caused her to yell at her husband.

“It’s okay Deb. Kimberly likes it,” Stanley said walking over to his wife. “The Twins are going to be just like you, horny all the time. They’re already fooling around with Kirk.” His hands cupped Debbie’s heavy breasts as his thumbs teased her thick nipples. “Look at Krista, she has John’s cock hard again Deb.” He dropped his right hand and made Debbie gasped as he stroked her thick clit lightly. “You want to help Kris suck it honey?”

“Ooooohh you Bastard,” Debbie moaned squirming against his hand. Stanley dragged the tip of his index finger up between Debbie’s tender pussy lips. Debbie’s knees gave a little and the finger slipped into her vaginal channel. Debbie shuddered as she gasped, “Can’t, can’t stand that.” The finger curled against her G spot. Her vaginal muscles squeezed hard on the finger. “Nooooooooo pleeeease, asshole,” Debbie whined as a small orgasm erupted in her cunt, then the finger was gone. Debbie collapsed onto her hands and knees gasping for air as she tried to recover.

“Your turn girl,” John Williams said grabbing Krista and putting her on the bed. “You’re going to get what your sister got.” Kimberly lay next to Krista on the bed moaning. Her little hands covered her pussy. She watched as John spread Krista’s thighs and kissed her tight pussy.

“Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Krista gurgled when she felt John’s long studded tongue slither into her wet squeezing cunt. “Oooooohhh god it’s so good.” Her legs flailed in the air. Her feet planted on John’s shoulders as she arched against his mouth. “It’s so deep and oooohhh so good,” Krista cried.

“You like it Kris,” Kimberly asked.

“Ooooooooohhhh yes. Pleeeease don’t let him stop,” Krista cried.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooo, damn yooooooooou,” Debbie cried. She had crawled over and reached up gripping the thick black cock of John Williams. Her vaginal lips hung open and pussy juice dripped from her cunt. Stanley had knelt behind her and grabbed her hips slipping his long heavy veined 10 inch cock up inside her tender velvet channel. “Honey, no please, oooohhhhhhh God, I can’t, stand, another one,” Debbie panted as her tender vaginal channel gripped Stanley’s thick cock. Debbie’s body started to tremble as the cock slid slowly deeper into her cunt. Her tongue flicked at the head of the dripping black cock she was holding. She fought to control the orgasm that was building. She new the memory would leave her body throbbing and horny for weeks.

“Suck my cock bitch,” John Williams said grabbing a handful of Debbie’s hair pulling her head up. John had quit licking Krista’s pussy and turned around when he felt Debbie’s tongue licking his cock. Debbie sucked the black head into her mouth. “Jesus bitch, your mouths as hot as your cunt,” John groaned as his cock started to throb.

The Twins watched from the bed as the 2 big cocks pleasured their mother. “Let’s suck her tits,” Kimberly said. The Twins scrambled off the bed and lay on their backs as they got beneath their mother’s heavy passion filled breasts. Together they sucked a thick nipple into their mouths and begin to nurse it. Their teeth held the nipples as they sucked and their tongues danced on the over the nipples.

Debbie gasped around John’s cock when she felt their hot mouths and teeth fasten onto her thick tender nipples. She bit lightly into the thick black cock in her mouth. A steady stream of precum leaked from the end of John’s cock. No, no, no, don’t do that Debbie thought. She could feel fingers dancing across her groin. The fingers found her thick tender 1 inch clit and started to tease it. Oh God I’m going to die she thought. Why doesn’t he fuck me hard? Stanley was slow slowly stroking his 10 inch cock in and out of Debbie teasing her. He would hold it deep for a few seconds and then slowly withdraw. Her vaginal muscles would grip hard trying to hold on to the cock but her cunt was slick with juice and she couldn’t hold it. She squeezed her eyes shut desperately trying to control the raging animal in her body.

Let’s hear from you. The finish and epilogue is next. PLEASE VOTE AND THANKS FOR READING.