Twin Sisters Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Here’s a little reward for my slut,” Stanley said. He reached down and swabbed the big mushroom head between the wide open lips of Debbie’s vagina. The big head slid easily into her cunt causing Debbie to gasp. Her vaginal muscles squeezed hard around the big head trying to suck it in deeper. “You like that Deb?”

“Don’t, don’t tease, me. Oooooooohhhhhhh, you Bastard,” Debbie cried. Stanley had wet his finger and dragged it on her fat tender 1 inch clit. Her ass started to move in tiny circles as she tried to screw her cunt onto his big cock. “Aaaaaahhhhh shit,” she gasped sucking in her breathe. Stanley had let her slide onto his cock 3 more inches. Debbie gushed warm pussy juice as a vicious orgasm ripped through her quivering body. Her vaginal muscles gripped and sucked at his big leaking cock.

“Ooooohhhh Jesus,” Stanley moaned. His big cock throbbed leaking a steady stream of precum. Debbie’s ass continued to move in tiny circles. Her vaginal muscles milked at the thick cock hard trying to suck the sperm out. “Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh God, you fucking Bitch,” Stanley cried as he slammed his big cock all the way in just as the first pressurized stream of Jizz shot out of his cock.

The big cock plunging deep into Debbie drove what little breath she had left from her lungs. The soft gasp of “Oooooohhhhh,” was filled with the intense exquisite pleasure she felt. Her legs were locked around Stanley’s waist as she squirmed against his groin. Her tender G spot was in constant contact with his cock. The muscle contractions in her whole body barely allowed her to breathe in short shallow gasps. The monstrous orgasm that gripped her body went on long after Stanley’s cock had softened. Her vaginal muscles gripped and grabbed at his softening cock for long minutes. Finally she slumped back onto the floor the fire finally out. She lay gulping in huge amounts of air as her body twitched and jerked from muscle spasms.

Stanley was gulping air too when he looked down at his wife and gasped, “Are you, okay Baby?” Debbie nodded weakly yes. “Do you think you can walk if I help you?” Debbie again nodded weakly yes. She was wrong though her legs were quivering and wouldn’t support her at all. They gave out as soon as she tried to stand. Stanley scooped her into his arms saying, “Come on honey, I’ll carry you to the bathroom. The Twins should have a hot tub ready by now.” Grace Timmons had been begging John to fuck her. Grace’s scream of pleasure when John plunged his thick almost 8 inch cock into her wildly squeezing cunt followed them out the door and down the hall. “John must be really giving it to Grace,” Stanley said.

Debbie had her arms around his neck as he carried her down the hall. “I love you darling,” she murmured as she kissed his neck softly.

“I love you to honey,” Stanley said as they entered the big bathroom. The twins had run a hot bubble bath and were sitting in the big deep tub when they entered the bathroom. The tub was plenty large enough for the twins and their mother. Stanley set her on the edge of the tub and said, “Just slide right in honey.”

“Oh that feels so good and it’s just right,” Debbie said after she had slid into the tub. She lay back against the end and closed her eyes luxuriating in the hot water.

“You girls watch your mother. I’m going to take a quick shower,” Stanley said. The shower was separate from the tub in the big bathroom. The Twins looked at each other and smiled.

“Girls, no,” Debbie gasped. As soon as the diabolical twins heard the shower door close the hands were at their mother’s tender vagina under the bubbles. Their fingers felt like ants crawling around on her tender pink flesh. “Ooohh Jesus, no,” she begged as the

fingers slipped in and out of her tender cunt. Her ass and legs thrashed in the water as she tried to escape the teasing fingers. Krista’s fingers found her tender throbbing clit and stroked it gently. “No, no, don’t, do that,” She gasped as her ass arched up out of the water against the stroking fingers. “Ooooohhh Goddamn,” she moaned. Kimberly had sucked her clit into her warm mouth and the tongue dancing on it had caused an orgasm to wash through body.

“Girls, that’s enough. Leave your mother alone. It’s almost 4am. Get yourselves cleaned up and get to bed now,” Stanley ordered.

“Yes dad,” they chimed in unison. They quickly hopped out of the tub and dried off. They both kissed their mother and father good night giving their fathers soft cock a gentle squeeze before going off to bed.

“Jesus, where the hell did they learn about all this?” Stanley said.

“From those damn magazines you think you have hidden in the garage. They sucked Kirk off today and he’s fucked both of them. He’s fucked Maria too. I hope she’s not pregnant. Were going to have to talk to all of them,” Debbie said. “Honey would you fill my hot water bottle, just warm though. I’m going to try and douche.” Stanley filled the hot water bottle and hung it up. Debbie took the wand and tried to get it into her vagina but her stomach muscles hurt. “Honey, would you help me? I probably shouldn’t do this tonight but I don’t want to leak Jizz all night.”

“I wouldn’t know how Deb. What do you want me to do?” Stanley asked.

“Just run it into my vaginal channel to about here and release the clip on the hose. The nozzle on the end will do the rest. Wait till I get in position,” Debbie said. Stanley was on his knees next to the tub as he held the wand. “Okay put it in easy,” Debbie said. Stanley inserted the nozzle into Debbie’s vagina. Debbie gasp a little as the nozzle slid in and Stanley stopped. He rocked the wand a little causing Debbie to gasp, “Jesus, don’t rock it, please don’t rock it.” Stanley loved to tease his wife. This is going to be fun he thought. He worked the nozzle in to the spot she had indicated rocking it carefully every once in awhile causing Debbie to gasp. He reached up and released the clip. A long moan escaped Debbie’s lips when she felt the warm water spraying into her tender vaginal passage. Her tender vaginal muscles clutched at the thin wand. He twisted it a little while moving it and rocked it gently. “Bastard,” she gasped knowing exactly what he was doing. He pulled it out to the mouth of her vagina and rocked it a little against her tender G spot while water sprayed it. “Move it, please, move it,” She whined. “You’re going, to make, me cum,” she pleaded gasping in between words. She was arched up in the air against the wand and her clit was stiff and poking up out of her light blond pubic hair.

“No, no, no, don’t do that. Shit, oh shit, you fucking, asshole, aaaaaaahhhhhh damn,” she cried. Stanley had leaned forward and sucked her fat clit into his mouth. His tongue danced around on her clit as he sucked. He slowly fucked her with the wand rocking it. When he pulled the wand out and rocked it to stimulate Debbie’s G spot she slipped over the edge. “Move it, oooohhh damn, please move it, can’t, can’t stand, that,” Debbie gasped pleading and begging. Her vagina muscles contracted hard as she had her last orgasm of the morning. “Ooooooooohhhhhhh you, Bastard,” she moaned.

“You liked that didn’t you honey,” Stanley said.

“Yes, I did,” Debbie answered still gasping for air. “Help me dry off so I can go to bed, I’m exhausted.” Stanley managed to get her dried off and into the bed. She looked up at him and smiled saying, “I love you darling. Nobody can make me cum like you do.” She closed her eyes and was a sleep in seconds. Stanley crawled into bed himself totally exhausted.

EPILOGUE

“Morning Honey,” Debbie said. The bed had jiggled waking Debbie up. Stanley sat on the edge of the bed with a big bath towel wrapped around his waist.

“Morning, hell it’s 2:00pm in the afternoon baby,” Stanley laughed.

“Oh shit, I’m way late for work,” Debbie said struggling to sit up. “Oh damn every muscle in my body hurts.”

“Relax honey,” Stanley said pushing her back down. “I called you in sick hours ago.”

“What’s going to happen now Stanley?” Debbie asked looking at her husband with her deep blue eyes.

“What do you mean honey?” Stanley replied.

“I vaguely remember someone breaking in last night when the Timmons brothers and John Williams were fucking the shit out of me with their big cocks. What happened to them?” Debbie asked. “What about Grace and Natalie their wives? What’s going to happen to Maria?”

“Well, that was a sting operation. They were trying to con the investment company I work for out of 10 million dollars. They are being charged with conspiracy, fraud and forgery. The feds have 5 million dollars in marked money I gave them. As to Grace and Natalie they are here illegally too. All the documents they had were forged. The feds have been after the Timmons brothers for a long time. You were kind of the bait last night to keep them here long enough for the Feds to grab them before they got out of the country,” Stanley said.

“What about their wives?” Debbie asked staring at her husband.

“Wives?” Stanley laughed. “They were never legally married that was all a scam too. Natalie and Grace are going to be given asylum in this country if they testify against George and Sam. They’ve been with them several years and know a lot. They’d probably be killed if they were deported. Those guys are dangerous. They’ve killed people or had them killed,” Stanley said.

“You knew all this and let me go in there alone. I could have been killed. That was a terrible risk to put me in,” Debbie said her voice rising.

“You were never in any danger. John Williams is an undercover agent. He was with you all the time and we were only minutes behind,” Stanley said. “The way that hungry pussy of yours was squeezing when I got there you must have enjoyed it. John’s tongue really did a number on you didn’t it?”

“Yes, it did. That damn thing can drive a woman insane with pleasure. When he put that stud in his tongue on the way home I thought I was going to die. It makes my vagina twitch just thinking about it,” Debbie said. “Where are Grace and Natalie going to live and what about Maria?”

“Grace is going to stay with John for awhile and Natalie is going to stay at the Reynolds. I guess Natalie is a real ass slut and you now how Jeff is about asses. I talked to Jeff this morning and he said they put her on the pleasure saddle last night and she rode it for an hour. I guess she can barely walk this morning. Hell you been on it you know what its like,” Stanley said. “As for Maria she is going to stay with us until the trial in Louisiana.

You’ve been wanting some help around here.”

“What trial in Louisiana?” Debbie asked.

“It seems a couple of years ago the Timmons shot and killed a state trooper down there along with Maria’s brother and his best friend. They have eyewitnesses that can identify the Timmons brothers. After they are tried here they’ll be shipped to Louisiana and tried for murder. They’ll probably be executed in a couple of years,” Stanley said.

“Honey, did you mean what you said last night about buying a slut for that guy with the 13 inch cock?” Debbie asked. “Would you really send me?”

“I buy him a slut every time he comes to town. Last time he brought his partner and wife with him. The girl I sent him last time said she had more orgasms 24 hours than she had had in the last 5 years. She said the worst part was when they tickled her cunt and clit for over an hour with a soft feather but wouldn’t let her cum. She said when she finally was allowed to cum she sprayed pussy juice for 10 minutes. I guess his wife is a good cunt sucker too. They get a little kinky from what I understand. She did say she’d go back anytime they were in town though. They like somebody different each time so I can’t send her back,” Stanley said. “To answer your question, no I wouldn’t send you. You might like it to much and never come back,” Stanley laughed. “Deb, what the hell do you think you’re doing? The bedroom doors open.”

“You’re worrying about an open bedroom door after last night? That’s a little silly isn’t it?” Debbie laughed. She had reached under the towel and held his soft cock. She felt it start to throb in her hand as it started to harden from her gentle squeezes. “Where are the kids?” Debbie asked.

“In the pool, there’s no one else here,” Stanley groaned as Debbie started to caress his cock. The Twins and Kirk burst into the room. “Oh Jesus honey, look what you’ve done now.”

“Look Kim, Moms got Daddy’s cock hard,” Krista said. The Twins stood in front of the bed with their damp bathing suits and watched Debbie jack there fathers big cock. A loud groan came from Stanley when first Krista and then Kimberly licked the big mushroom head with their hot tongues.

“Oooooohhhh Jesus Kirk what are you doing honey?” Debbie gasped. Debbie was nude on top of the bed and Kirks fingers were teasing the vagina lips of her pussy. “Kirk, baby, easy, I’m so, so tender honey,” Debbie whined as she closed her thighs around his hand.

“You had lots of big cocks last night Mom. You need a big cock now. You want Dads big cock Mom?” Kirk asked.

“No, I want to, suck yours baby,” Debbie gasped. Kirks fingers curled just inside her vaginal mouth. Debbie’s sharp intake of breath was followed by, “Please honey, bring your cock here.” Kirk pulled off his swim suit and straddled his mother’s mouth as her soft warm lips wrapped around his 11 inch cock. He started to fuck her mouth.

“Open your legs Mom, I want to suck your pussy,” Kirk said leaning forward and kissing her groin. Debbie spread her legs and Kirks fingers spread her vagina lips as his hot tongue slurped into his mothers quivering cunt. He felt his mothers groan on his cock as he fucked her mouth. “Oooooooohhhh Jesus Mom,” Kirk cried lifting his head. Debbie had sucked his big cock down into her throat.

Kimberly was moaning. Stanley had pulled her off the floor and lay back on the bed. Her tight squeezing pussy was impaled on his tongue as she squirmed and gasped. Krista was moaning too. She had laid her dad’s big 10 inch cock flat across his groin and was straddling it. Her juicy pussy lips were spread around it as she slid up and down it. Oh God I want to ride it like mom does Krista thought. Krista rose up over the big cock she held and swabbed it through her wet vaginal lips. Stanley gasped into Kimberly’s wet pussy when he felt Krista’s vaginal lips spread around the head of his big cock. “Oooohh God Daddy,” Krista moaned as she started the long slide down his thick 10 inch cock. Her wet juicy vagina squeezed Stanley’s cock hard as she slid farther and farther down his cock. “Ooooohhhhh Daddy, it’s so deeeeeeeeep,” Krista cried squirming on the big thick cock.

“Moooooooooom, oooooooohhhhhhhh Jesus,” Kirk cried lifting his head from his mother’s pussy. His big cock was deep in his mother’s throat leaking a steady stream of precum. “Aaaaaaaaahhhh fuck,” He gasped as his big cock started to pump sperm into Debbie’s throat. Debbie drank it all and kept sucking until his cock was hard again.

Debbie pushed him away from her mouth moaning, “Fuck me baby, please fuck me. I need your big cock so bad baby.” Kirk quickly turned around and swabbed his cock head up between his mother’s vaginal lips. ‘Easy baby easy, I’m so tender,” Debbie gasped. Her vagina was wet and juicy when she felt the head of Kirk’s cock slide into her cunt. Her sharp intake of breath was followed by, “Ooooooohhhhhhh my God Baby,” as Kirk’s cock slid into her vagina. “Easy honey, go easy. I’m sooooooo sensitive,” Debbie moaned begging Kirk to go slow. “Ooooooohhhhh fuck, honeeeeeeeey,” Debbie cried when Kirk leaned forward and sucked one of her thick nipples into his mouth. “Go deep baby, oh God, go deep,” Debbie gasped as her tender vagina clutched at the hard cock that was now filling it. The first of many orgasms she would have that afternoon burst in her groin as she squirmed impaled on her son’s long thick cock. The orgasm left her babbling and helplessly horny.

“Daddy, Daddyyyyyyyyyyy,” Krista cried. She had her sister’s tits in her hands and was tweaking Kimberly’s hard nipples. The big cock was deep inside and growing. Her vagina milked the big cock hard. “Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiit,” she screamed when she felt the first stream of hot sperm shoot out of her father’s cock. Her own orgasm exploded leaving her breathless as she tweaked Kimberly’s nipples hard.

“Oooooohhhhhh noooooooooo,” Kimberly cried as she squirmed on her father’s mouth. His tongue had quit lapping at her pussy and his lips were wrapped around her thick excited clit. Her hard orgasm caused her to squirt as her father’s tongue danced on the thick clit between his lips.

The big Pearson bedroom was filled that afternoon with sexual sounds as they drove each other from orgasm to orgasm. The cries, gasps and moans continued all afternoon as they begged and pleaded with each other.

Yes Kirk thought, it was going to be a good summer.

Mountainboy hopes you enjoyed this story. It can end here or it can

continue on in a different segment. It’s up to you. There are lots of possibilities from here. Let me hear from you and thanks for reading

PLEASE VOTE

12