Twin Souls Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachael finds her quarry & learns more about herself.
4.2k words
4.57
12.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael stood in line outside the crowded club waiting patiently to get in. Unlike the rest of the customers who were waiting to get in Rachael was in no real hurry, while they were there to find a new lover for the night or at least a couple of hours she was there to greet a killer. Rachael was a vampire but that did little to settle her nerves because incidentally, the killer was a vampire also. The good part about the night was that her counterpart would be easy to see, Rachael simply had to look for someone with the same charcoal black skin color and ghostly white hair that she had. What she would do when she found this vampire though she still couldn't decide but she did want to talk to it, mainly about it's latest kill, the man who had raped and murdered Rachael over twelve years ago and probably several other women as well. Rachael theorized that the vampire that had killed him was a woman and one of his former victims like she had been.

After talking to Lucifer, the demon that had given her the new existence she enjoyed now, she found out that he had transformed several humans into vampires and all of them had one thing in common. They didn't want to die because of a strong desire for revenge and when they rose as vampires it was always a few years later and they always looked like Rachael did. She never found the man that had killed her until her father saw the news that he had been murdered outside of the club she was outside of now.

"I.d. please." The bouncer asked. Rachael handed him her wallet and he pulled it out carefully scanning it with his flashlight.

"Thanks for coming, enjoy the club." Rachael walked inside and looked around before finding a table in the back. She wasn't sure how she was going to spot anyone in this crowd even someone who stood out as much as she did but she hoped that somehow, she would think of something.

"Hey babe, what say..." some drunken boy said with a teenage girl clinging to his arm.

"Fuck off bitch." She cut him off without looking at him.

"Damn girl you could be a little bit nicer." He slurred.

"I said fuck off bitch." She repeated. The two youths left her to go mingle through the growing crowd on the dance floor. Rachael sat at her table looking for the other vampire, if she was even going to show tonight. She wasn't sure how thankful she was but she didn't have to wait too much longer.

About fifteen minutes later a tall black skinned female walked through the front door and Rachael knew instantly that this was another vampire and most likely, the one she had been looking for. Moving quickly she stepped up to the woman and caught her standing next to the bar about to order a drink.

"Sister!" the woman exclaimed wrapping Rachael in a big hug. It wasn't the greeting she expected from a cold-hearted killer.

"Uh, hi to you too." She said nervously returning the embrace. "Why do you say sister?"

"This isn't the best place to talk about this honey, let's adjourn to my place." The vampire took Rachael by the hand and led her out of the noisy club to an extravagant sports car in the parking lot. On their way out the bouncer tried to stop her.

"Leaving? You just walked in." he asked puzzled.

"Family business." The other woman said inclining her head towards Rachael. The bouncer said nothing more and let them go causing Rachael to wonder if he knew what they really were.

"I'm so excited to see you I thought I was going to be all alone forever, literally. Oh look, I'm so excited I've completely forgotten my manners. My name is Alexandria but my friends call me Lexy you can call me either, whatever is more comfortable for you." She held out her hand and Rachael took it in a firm shake.

"I'm Rachael, I guess its good to meet you." She said quietly looking Lexy up and down. "You aren't what I expected."

Alexandria's body was completely lacking in hair as far as Rachael could tell. Her eyebrows were actually drawn on and her head was not only bald but the dark gray skin of her scalp glinted in the lights of the parking area. Her figure was lean but muscles that were made of steel flexed and rippled with the grace and elegance of a classic painting. Rachael was both captivated by her beauty and fearful of the monster that hid underneath.

"And what were you expecting?" Lexy asked perplexed.

"Someone, I don't know, darker. Less friendly." Rachael shrugged.

Lexy laughed. "Well it would be difficult to get much darker than we are and why should I not be friendly to you? We are as I said, sisters. But enough banter, get in, get in I can't wait to learn more about you this is going to be a great night for us I guarantee it."

Rachael climbed into the expensive car and sat comfortably while Lexy told her all about herself. She literally started from the beginning of her life right through her pact with Lucifer and up until a couple of weeks ago when she murdered the rapist.

"My best kill, I still think on it and smile." Lexy smiled warmly at Rachael while they sat at a red light waiting for it to change, her razor sharp fangs showed clearly making the smile seem more intimidating than it was meant to be.

"Yeah that's actually why I sought you out. Raymond raped and killed me several years ago and I've been looking for him ever since."

"But I beat you to him didn't I?" Lexy frowned. "I'm so sorry my dear sister if I had known about you I would have saved you the honor believe me. But sadly, like me your quest for vengeance has gone a foul and now you are left here empty and unsatisfied?" she asked Rachael.

"Well, not empty anymore. I'm glad that son of a bitch is dead make no mistake about that."

"But you wish it was you instead of me that had done it don't you?" Lexy asked. Rachael fought back tears at the answer knowing that her anger was really all she'd had until now. What to do next was even bigger a mystery than finding Raymond had been.

"Yeah." Rachael finally choked out the answer.

"Don't be ashamed my dear, its natural for us to want to kill its what we do. We are the hunters of humans after all." The light changed and they drove on into the night.

"But seriously my dear, why was it my latest deed that brought you to seek me out?"

"I was mostly afraid that my father would blame me for the killing, I just wanted to prove to him that someone else did it."

"By giving him another name to turn into the police?" Lexy threateningly. Rachael had never thought of it that way, she simply wanted to get her own neck off the hook.

"No. Look I know you don't believe me but I just wanted to prove to my father that I'm not a killer. He thinks that becoming a vampire will mean that I'll loose my soul to death and murder."

Lexy smiled warmly. "I believe you Rachael, I can sense the truth in people."

They drove up to an ornately estate on the outskirts of town not too far from where her father lived. True to the gothic tales of old the mansion was done up like a gothic castle with gargoyle statues and ivy covering the walls.

"None of it is real but it reminds me of a time long past. A time I'm glad is gone." She said as they entered the lavish home. The inside was brightly lit and sparsely furnished making the entryway look twice as big as it normally was. Huge paintings hung along both of the walls and a large chandelier hung from the ceiling topping off the decorations, literally.

"Nice place." Rachael said as they walked through the house.

"Thank you, when you've been around for over two hundred years you can accumulate much wealth and put it to very good use." To emphasize her point Lexy opened one of the side doors to reveal a large bedroom that had five young and very attractive men inside. "Hungry?" she asked Rachael.

"No, thank you." She stared at the men's naked bodies and wondered why they actually looked happy to see two vampires standing outside.

"They are as much my playthings as my dinner, I only kill those that deserve to die. Killing the innocent is too much trouble since no matter how careful you are, someone comes looking for them." Lexy closed the door and led her to another room that was even larger than the feeding room had been. This is my bedroom, you are free to sleep here with me or if you would be more comfortable you can stay in the guest room down the hall. Please don't insult me by saying you're aren't going to spend the night I would be devastated." She pouted.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Rachael smiled. She had hoped she could find some excuse to stay here and learn more about Lexy and their kind, now she didn't have to. "So how did you find out about Raymond?" Rachael asked while Lexy dis-robed.

"I can sense the killer instinct in others, when I get close enough I can even read their emotions and sometimes their thoughts. I actually scared Raymond at first believe it or not." Lexy stood nude and turned around for Rachael to admire her naked body.

"Hot." Rachael smiled.

"Why are you still clothed?" Lexy asked. Rachael stood and undressed for her hostess more comfortable without clothes right now than with them. She did feel a little nervous though, Lexy was stunning and Rachael felt she would be hard-pressed to match up to her beauty. Lexy didn't seem to be disappointed, however, she smiled at Rachael's naked figure causing Rachael to blush.

"What do you think?" she said shyly turning this way and that.

"Very beautiful sister, very beautiful. So, I've been telling you all about myself now you tell me about you. I'm mostly interested in how you died." Lexy sat on the bed in the massive room and lit a cigarette. She blew long whisps of smoke into the air while waiting for Rachael to answer. Rachael stood for a moment feeling the chill night air against her bare skin while trying to decide what to say.

"It was during the day actually, the last time I ever saw sunlight. Not much to tell, he held a knife to my throat and bent me over forwards so that he could fuck me from behind." Rachael walked slowly to the bed and sat next to Lexy before continuing. "It didn't feel so bad really, being raped. It was scary having a blade under my windpipe but his dick felt good inside of me I was surprised."

"When did he kill you?" Lexy asked wrapping one arm around her shoulders.

"He slashed my throat just before he came, I bled to death while he finished himself off and came inside me. At least that's what I think the sick bastard did, I don't really remember." She leaned her head onto Lexy's shoulder feeling more comfortable with her than she had with anyone since she had risen as an undead.

"I still remember how it felt when I died, even that long ago." She said looking off into space. "So what have you done since your awakening?"

"My father found me. Well not really found actually, I rose from the grave while he was there paying his respects. Lucifer gave me un-life on the anniversary of my funeral, a day that my father used to visit my grave once a year. I rose two years after my death and it didn't take him long to figure out what I was and why I had risen again. None of the rest of my family have any idea that I'm walking and talking again."

"Why didn't your father tell them?" Lexy asked.

"He didn't think it would be a good idea for them to know about me, they would most likely try to have me put back in a grave and he couldn't handle having to bury me again."

"It's too bad that you've gone through so much only to be denied that which you need the most."

"Yeah." Rachael whispered softly. She turned to cuddle the other vampire, her skin felt even colder than Rachael's.

"Thanks for being my friend" Rachael said after a long pause.

"Like you I never got the revenge I sought. The man died of natural causes and was very wealthy." Lexy let the last of the smoke from her cigarette float away as it burned itself out. "My only revenge now is that I took most of the wealth he earned."

"How long ago did you die?" Rachael asked staring into space.

"One hundred and eighty-eight years ago. I still have nightmares about it." Lexy spoke softly.

"How did you die?" Rachael pressed.

"My mistress thought that I was having an affair with her husband. He had hired me to be her consort whenever she left the house fearing that men would want to rape her. Ironically after several years it was he that forced himself upon me. Told his wife that I had tricked him into it somehow and in her jealous rage she believed him. She tied me to the floor, stabbed me in the stomach and watched me bleed to death. The scar from her blade remains to this day." Lexy kissed Rachael on the forehead and stood up.

"What?" Rachael asked standing next to her. Lexy placed her hands on the girl's hips.

"Enough sorrows, it's time to enjoy ourselves." She took Rachael's hand and trotted back to the room where the men had been both of them now giggling like schoolgirls. As before the young men seemed happy to greet them as they entered.

"Yum." Rachael said as they entered the room.

"Pick whomever you want to feed or play or both. They are well trained so you should enjoy them very much." Lexy told her taking the hand of a blonde haired man and leading him back to the bedroom.

"Ummm, you?" she asked a very good-looking black haired man. He took her hand smiling eagerly and waited for her to take him along. Feeling nervous but suddenly uninhibited, Rachael guided her new playmate into the entrance hall at the front of the mansion. Normally this is where people would come and go when passing from one side of the mansion to the other or where they first entered the house but at this time of night Rachael decided to gamble that they would have the largest room of the house all to themselves.

"This looks like a good spot. What do you say?" she didn't wait for an answer instead kissing him full on the mouth while pressing her body against his, the cold chill of her dead body stimulated him quickly, his cock rose to full erectness faster than Rachael thought.

"Wow, you get going easily." She eyed his large member and stroked the firm flesh with one hand.

"Hmm, I'll start here." She kneeled in front of the man and took the head of his dick into her mouth sucking gently teasing the shaft with her fingers. Slowly taking it's length into her mouth she fit the shaft perfectly between her ever-present fangs and swallowed him all the way to the hilt. Not needing to breath and lacking a gag reflex she was able to deep throat him with ease. She sucked his cock and wrapped her tongue around it and judging from the moans of her playmate and the way he clutched her hair she was doing a very good job. Holding his dick in her mouth she took hold of his ass-cheeks and flicked her tongue back and forth over the surface with increasing speed and applying more and more pressure by sucking harder and harder on it. When she sensed he was about to come she pulled him out of her mouth.

"Oh no, not yet. Lay down." She ordered. He did so wordlessly still wearing that shit-eating grin and waiting patiently for her take control again. Rachael straddled his waist and positioned his cock so that it lay flat against his torso while her pussy was directly on top of it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked him, he nodded eagerly. "Good because I want to fuck you too but I'm also in no hurry." She rubbed her pussy back and forth over the length of his cock teasing herself as much as she was teasing him she was sure.

"Mmmmm, that feels good doesn't it?" she asked. Again he nodded but didn't say anything. "Do you talk?" she asked grinning.

"No." he replied. Rachael couldn't help but laugh.

"Really? Well then in your own little way tell me how badly you want your cock inside my pussy." Rachael leaned forward until her face was almost touching his nose to nose. Without warning he rolled her over onto her back and hovered over her.

"Wow, that bad?" he nodded again. "So what are you waiting for?" Spreading her legs as wide as she could Rachael reached for his dick and guided it into her. She sucked in her breath as he filled her depths with his blazing hot shaft. Since her death Rachael had not had sex of any kind or even any intimate contact so this man right now was driving her wild with lust. The feeling of the body heat radiating off of his cock made her pussy feel like it was being burned but in a good way making her even more horny. Once he was all the way in Rachael took hold of his shoulders and dug her nails into skin suddenly feeling the desire to inflict pain in her ecstasy.

"Oh god you feel so good inside me, fuck me I don't care if you set me on fire!" she hissed into his ears, she could feel his blood flowing down her fingers from the cuts her nails had dug into his skin. Greedily, she licked his life fluids from her fingertips one at a time while he began riding her. He slowly moved his cock its entire length out of her before ramming it back inside of her with such force that she cried out each time he re-entered her cold cunt.

"Oh! God you fuck me...Uh! So good! Ugh!" she called out with every thrust. Clutching his shoulders she also wrapped her legs around his waist holding him tightly. His thrusts grew in force and power but maintained their pace steadily pushing the two lovers across the smooth marble floor. Unable to control herself Rachael's body convulsed and bucked violently as the man fucked her.

"Jesus Christ I'm going to come!" she screamed at the top of her lungs not caring if anyone heard her. Her orgasm exploded inside of her causing her to writhe with so much force that she almost threw her lover off of her. He struggled to hold himself steady in her grasp while still fucking her, pump after pump of his cock was matched with shout after shout from Rachael who rode out her orgasm till the end disappointed when it finished.

When her passion abated the man kept fucking Rachael but she had since lost interest in the sex but now craved something more, blood. Pressing her fangs into the mans shoulder she bit hard until she heard the familiar tearing open of his flesh releasing the vital fluids that ran through his arteries. Rachael gulped on his blood eagerly thirsty for all that she could get while the man fucked her harder and harder slowly turning her on again. Even with her latched onto his neck the man seemed to be going wild with lust, as if her sucking out his blood was somehow turning him on something she took note of. Soon she had her fill and stopped the man's fucking to force him off of her. Pushing him to his back on the floor she straddled him once more pushing his cock back inside of her and rode him the way she wanted to this time, fast and hard. Digging her nails into his chest this time she hissed with pleasure when she saw more blood spill from her sharp fingernails. He grunted with pain but maintained his hard-on and pushed up with his hips to match her every movement. Even though she had spent all of her sexual energy when she came the first time fucking on top and scratching his chest open had turned her on again.

"Wow you fuckers are good at this." She hissed. "I'm getting all hot and bothered again. Sitting up straight she slammed down into his hips again and again trying to be as forceful as she good. The way he was reacting to her abuse the harder she pile-drove herself onto him the louder he grunted and the wider the smile on his face became.

"Ooooo yeah you like it bitch? Do you like it when I ride you like you're a fucking horse?" she shouted at him more excited by how she was treating him than turned on sexually. She took hold of his chin and leaned forward so that the tips of her nipple brushed his chest and stopped fucking him for a moment. He only looked into her eyes and kept smiling.

"You better like it bitch." She slapped his face hard and started fucking him again her hips gaining a rapid motion that made a slapping noise whenever their bodies came together. Now fully turned on and gathering horny desire she sat up again and fucked him as hard and as fast as she could.

12