Twin Souls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you're going to make me come, you're going to make me come again!" she shouted. Feeling another strong desire to hurt him she wrapped her hands around his throat and began choking him, he grabbed her arms and tried to pull them away while he struggled for breath. Rachael grew more and more sexually excited and felt herself building another orgasm rapidly as she strangled the young man. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside of her and she felt several searing hot flashes inside of her pussy telling her that he was coming. The new sensations of burning heat drove her over the edge and she came again. Releasing his neck she bounced on top of him with a frenzy again riding her violent orgasm to its conclusion which came much quicker this time.

Falling on top of the man Rachael felt spent from the sex but she also became overcome with fear. She had just hurt this man for her own pleasure, she had enjoyed it so much she had even come and now that she was grounded again the realization of what that meant hit her in the face as hard as she had slapped her lover. Leaping off of him she cowered in a nearby corner while he rubbed his neck where she had choked him.

"Get a little carried away Rachael?" Lexy asked from behind her. The vampire had snuck up on the pair without them noticing.

"Lexy! I don't know what came over me..." Rachael burst to her feet and ran to Lexy's arms.

"Shhh." Lexy placed one finger over the girl's lips to silence her. "It's who we are, its what we do." She said calmly. "Come to bed it'll be daylight soon." Lexy was dressed in a shear teddy that was see-through and she placed one arm on Rachael's shoulder as they walked to the bedroom. Rachael was shaking in disbelief of what she had found she was capable of and it took some time for her to calm down in Lexy's arms. Once in the bedroom the two vampires sat down on the bed and Rachael clung to Lexy like a child would hold on to its mother. After several minutes she let go and looked at her hostess.

"What came over me? I wanted to hurt him, I enjoyed it." She asked.

"OUT Madaline!" Lexy shouted at someone out of Rachael's site, she turned quickly to see a gorgeous woman dressed in a stereotypical French maid outfit with short frilly skirt, plunging neckline and lace apron.

"Yes madam." The woman said without emotion. Rachael couldn't take her eyes off of the maid she was so beautiful but even in that brief moment Rachael could sense her intense sadness.

"Don't worry about it Rachael, it comes naturally. It's a lot of fun really, especially with my toys. As I told you before they're very well trained, just don't kill any of them because they are very hard to replace." She kissed Rachael on the forehead. "Time for sleep." Rachael cuddled with Lexy trying not to think about what she had done and finally drifted away to dreamland imagining her face buried between the maid's massive tits.

12