Twin Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently with two or three more thrusts back and forth Dick was eventually deep deep inside of me. I did not know the difference between pain and pleasure, but I wanted him deep in there. Slowly, Rick started to move in and out. "Fuck me." I whispered. Lorna said something about using my muscles and I found I could grasp the prick inside me as it went in and then loosen my grip as it went out. We started to get a rhythm, Rick standing on the floor beside the bed, my legs splayed apart and his spear thrusting deep inside me. I thought I was in heaven, but it got better. Lorna started on my breasts again and putting her finger between my pussy lips as Dick went in and out got pussy juice and started to rub it in my clit. I think I was already screaming with pleasure when from below I felt Laura's tongue start on teasing pussy lips as Dick went in and out, adding more lube to each thrust. I was stunned with pleasure, a climax of feeling that was almost too much to cope with. I put my arms around Rick's neck and started to kiss him, my legs grasped him around the waist as he pounded deeper and deeper into me.

Then I was in the air, Rick was standing-up with me clasped to him and still Dick thrust deep deep inside me and around us the twins used every art to increase our enjoyment. My nipples rubbed his nipples across his smooth chest and I felt electric shock after electric shock as my brain bubbled away in bliss.

We were on the bed again, one of the twins was sucking my breasts, the other was rubbing my clit and I came. First my clit exploded and I thought I would drown in the climax of it as Rick still trust deep and pushed inside me again and again and then my vagina went tight, grasped Dick with all its might and I fell off the edge of the world as hot cum flooded into me. With my vaginal orgasm coming onto of my clits orgasm I fell like a sky diver, the wafts of gloriousness buffeting me as I fell into a deep pinky redness and every nerve shuddered. I held onto Dick as though Rick's prick was part of me.

Alas gradually it softened and I gasped as it slowly withdrew from me and I lay panting on the bed, sperm dribbling between my legs.

Too much! Lorna saw the oozing spunk and started lapping away with her tongue. I wanted to protest, that I could take no more, but "What the hell!" I thought and I let my dear cousin enjoy licking up the remains of our sex as I twitched with every lick and suck, unable to move.

I found out later that day that Laura was a bit upset with me because she had so wanted a fuck that morning, but that night we made it up as the twins joined me in the four poster bed and we played a game we called Rick and Mr Dick.

12