Twin Tigers Ch. 05

Story Info
That’s good Nat. So where are the girls?
3.7k words
4.63
18.1k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi my readers! I had three full weeks off! (Thank Goodness!!!) I tried to make this chapter as long as possible w/o making it seem like it is just dragging along. There is still no sex, maybe in the next chapter. Anyways thanks for the comments and votes. You know what to do, enjoy Chapter 5!

XOXO
XxEarBudsxX

++*+*+*++

Natalia appeared in front of a two story ranch style home with a wraparound porch. To the right of the house was a multiple-horse stable with a corral and a big yellow barn. To the left was her mom's garden. As Natalia walked up the stairs, white and black blurred balls of fur tried to tackle her. She dropped the bags and caught them just in time. She rubbed their fur.

"Hi Yin, hi Yang; how are you guys? I have missed you two so much!" Natalia said accepting their kisses. The door opened again and a splitting image of Natalia walked out. Lila Carducci stood at 5'9 with the same flawless caramel complexion as her daughter, save for the scar on the side of her mouth. Her hair was cut short and just started to become sprinkled with gray hair. Her honey colored eyes shone with wisdom and unshed tears.

"Natalia Gianni Carducci, where have you been? I haven't seen you in; in I don't know how long. Oh, my precious daughter..." Lila got out before breaking down in tears and grabbing Natalia in a big hug. Natalia let her tears fall as she held onto her mother.

Giovanni Carducci stood at 6' 7, his skin was bronzed from the sun, and his eyes were aqua blue pools of years full of gathered wisdom. His usually auburn shoulder length hair was cut to his ear and the temples have started to gray. Giovanni headed to the front door, until he heard his wife scream their daughter's name. He was frozen in place. He never thought he would hear her name again, let alone see her.

He stood frozen in place as his wife and daughter headed towards him. He looked at his daughter and felt his cheeks get wet. 'She is safe, she is back' he thought as she stepped in front of him.

Natalia looked at her father with uncertainty until she saw his tears fall. She ran into her father's outstretched arms and cried into his shirt.

"It's okay Bumble Bee, you're here now." Giovanni whispered into his daughter's hair as he held here.

"What happened? Where were you?" Lila asked rubbing Nat's back.

Natalia wiped her eyes and sat on the couch wiping her eyes. She looked at her parents with concern and happiness in their eyes.

"I- I uh, I got stuck in a very difficult situation. Please don't say anything yet." Natalia said when she saw her parents questioning looks.

"Marian and Joel are dead. They had twin daughters and someone was after them. The guy, Oren, killed Marian and Joel to get to the girls but I took them and hid. I couldn't contact you or anyone else because it would have been too dangerous. I couldn't even tell you about Marian's death.

I wanted to call you every time I thought I couldn't handle it, or when the girls did something good in school, or when I lost Addie in the zoo, and when Ana broke her leg climbing a tree. I wanted you guys to know so badly, but I couldn't tell you anything without you or me and the girls being in danger. I have missed you both so much it hurt. I couldn't even call you with baby questions the first few months. I was so lost and afraid; I wasn't sure what would happen."

Giovanni rubbed her back. He couldn't stop touching her. He couldn't believe that he would see his middle child ever again.

"We are so sorry you were put in that position. It must have been worse with two babies!" Lila said hugging Nat with newly shed tears on her cheeks.

"But Bumble, why do you believe Marian and Joel are dead?" Giovanni asked.

Natalia looked at her parents and saw confusion. "What do you mean?"

++*+*+*++

Addie felt grass tickling her skin. She sat up and looked around the open field.

'Where am I?'

'You are deep inside your mind'

'Who said that?'

'Me'

Addie looked around and saw a black wolf approaching her. She started to back away. The black wolf stopped.

'I won't hurt you Adina, for I am you. I am your wolf. You should not be afraid of me. I am here to help you'

'No, I'm a white tiger. What happened? How did I get here?'

'Unfortunately, you aren't. I have been bound because you aren't ready for me yet. You still have the abilities of our mother but we are not a white tiger. You are here because you have been through quite an ordeal; I felt you needed to relax for a while so I brought you deep into your mind. You are a strong person and I am honored to be your wolf but you have to accept me and yourself for what you are. You are at war with yourself because you can't accept me'

The black wolf continued to walk and lie down and did a rumbling growl at Addie's side.

'I'm sorry; I just couldn't accept that I wasn't who I thought I was. It was a lot to handle.'

'It is alright Addie. I think it is time for you to wake up now'

The black wolf nodded in her direction and jumped into Addie's body.

Addie woke with a start. She looked around at the room she was in but did not recognize it. She was in the middle of a giant four poster king bed. There was food placed on a tray next to the bed. Addie's stomach growled as she reached for the tray. She forked the food into her mouth thinking about her wolf.

++*+*+*++

Ana sat close to the door in the passenger seat of the dark Escalade, inhaling Nic's scent with every breath, wishing the car ride was over. She stared out the window watching the trees and houses speed past as they drove.

She thought back to the conversation over and over again. She knew Nic didn't mean it the way he said it, but that didn't stop it from hurting her. She glanced at Nic and noticed he looked tensed.

"Nic, are you okay?" She whispered turning towards him.

"Yeah, uh, how long has Oren been after you and your sister?" Nic asked. He was being delightfully smothered in her scent. It smelled like raspberries and it made him hard like no other. His wolf was practically salivating at the scent of their mate and how close she was, thinking of mating with her right in the car.

"Since we were born; I think Nat said that his brother, Thornton, used to date my mom and almost married her. That is until my mom started having the mating dream and found her mate. Thornton tried to force my mom into marriage but it didn't work. Thornton ended up dead, burned in another city. Oren blamed my mother at his funeral then disappeared, coming back when we were a few months old to steal us."

"Damn. I'm sorry you went through that."

Nic pulled up to his home, or den, that he shared with the whole pack. He looked over to see Ana's eyes open in amazement.

"You live in a castle?"

"Well I need a big home to house the entire pack, there are also smaller homes in the back of it for visitors or lone wolves who are transitioning into pack life."

"Wow." Ana said truly amazed at the lands.

Nic took the key out the ignition and stepped out the vehicle. He looked towards Ana and saw that she hadn't moved.

"Ana. Are you okay? What's wrong?" Nic said leaning back into the truck.

"What if they don't like me?" Ana asked looking straight ahead.

"Well if I love you I know they will. There are a few females that will try to intimidate you because they want to become Alpha Female or we had some past relations but you shouldn't worry. Just show power and aggressiveness towards them and they will start to take you seriously." Ana faced him at that.

"You mean to tell me I'm going to meet most of your exes and deal with disrespectful bitches when I get in there?"

"Unfortunately, yes but I have faith that you will be able to handle it. After all you are my mate." Nic said smiling.

Ana smiled back and hopped out the truck. She walked to Nic's side and grabbed his hand. She squeezed it as they got closer to the door. Ana took a few deep breaths and walked into one of the most beautiful houses she had ever seen.

There were paintings of wolves in battle and war all over the foyer. There were statues by both staircases and a rug made from different animal skin leading to another room. She looked all around in amazement as he led her to another room. This room was filled with lots of tables remind her of the cafeteria at her school only it was twice as big. Every table was filled with people and the room became eerily quiet.

Ana flinched but didn't retreat. She looked all around the room at the many faces. Nic felt her squeeze his hand and glanced in her direction.

"Why are there so many people?"

"Well the pack is made up of five different classes within the pack. Omegas, being the largest group, are the ones who handle the cooking and cleaning. Thetas, the next largest group, have certain hobbies and interests that can help the pack, such as: technology buffs, running restaurants and clubs, being an accountant, lawyer, etc. They all have jobs that are stationed at pack businesses and help bring in money for the pack. Then, there are the betas. They are the warriors of the pack, thetas and some omegas can fight in battle but betas are basically born for it. The next class is the in-command; those are the seconds and Alpha children. The seconds would become the Alphas if the reigning Alphas die and had no children, or if the children aren't old enough to take the position. Also, anyone can rise in status if they challenge someone in a higher class; just as someone can be demoted to a lower class. Lastly, there are the Alphas, One male and female that rules over the entire pack. They can be challenged for their position too."

"So the Alphas' children automatically have authority? Why not work them through the ranks? They won't be able to fully understand the structure and workings of the pack if they never experience it."

"Well, uh, I never thought of that. Then again, I have not had any kids." Nic said holding in a laugh. Ana's ears reddened in embarrassment. Nic walked to the center of the aisles.

"Thank you all for being here today. I know few couldn't make it because of school, work, and appointments but I do hope the news reaches them. I stand before you all today with my mate by my side." Nic said excitedly.

Ana smiled wide at the response to the news. The packs' cheers and whistles were deafening. Ana glanced around the room and noticed a female damn near staring daggers into her on the side of the room closest to her. Ana stared right back at her, causing the woman to get angry.

One minute there was a woman, the next; there is a russet brown wolf. Nic went to move in front of Ana but she stopped him. Something told her that this was her battle. She heard a fierce feline growl in her head. The wolf went to attack Ana but the wolf was suddenly flying back. Everyone looked on confused.

'What is going on?'She tried to move closer to Nic but she couldn't move.

"What is her name?" 'Who said that?'

"Terry." Nic replied with confusion.

"Terry, change back." Ana felt herself say, even if it did rumble out of her mouth.

The wolf growled at Ana. She noticed a few men moving towards the wolf.

"No! Don't touch her, I got it. Terry change back now!" Ana felt herself command Terry. The wolf became angrier.

'What the fuck?!?!'

The wolf charged towards Ana. Ana waited until she was right in front of her and willed her into the air. The pack watched stunned. Murmurs of "What happened?" and "How did she do that?" were heard.

"I said change back you insolent bitch."

Terry changed back. "Who do you think you are? Don't think just because you're his mate your suddenly the new Madame Alpha. I have been running the bitches of this pack for the last 60 years. I won't give up my position for some new half-breed bitch that's warming the Alpha's bed at night. You want to be Madame Alpha you have to take it from me." Terry sneered.

Ana saw Nic about to speak but she stopped him.

"I don't want the position, thank you, but from the looks on the females around the room faces they don't favor you too much. Now don't undermine what me an Alpha Nic have, he's my mate. From the look you gave me when he first announced it, made it seem that you believed you were to be his mate. Am I right?" 'Dumb bitch'Ana co-signed mentally.

Terry turned and looked around the room and noticed all the females smirking and giggling.

"You want to fight for the position? Let's do it, because obviously you don't deserve or respect your position. Oh yeah, as for the 'half breed bitch' remark, I'm not a human and me and Nic haven't mated yet. I'm a white tiger." 'Oh yeah! Whoa wait, what? Why would you tell her that of all things? And did you say you want to fight her? You're going to do all the work right? Right? Hello?'

"You're lying. There are no more white tigers."

"Unfortunately, it's true. In two days you will see for yourself that I'm telling the truth, but for now, let's fight." Ana rumbled, dropping a disbelieving Terry on her ass and walking away. 'Can I have some control please? I don't want to sound angry when I talk to everybody else.' 'No. That female will try something, and when she does, I'll be ready.'

Nic was stunned for a moment. 'What was that?'He thought running to catch up to Ana. Nic grabbed Ana's shoulder.

"Ana? What was that?"

Ana's tiger turned and pulled Nic into a hug. She placed her nose to Nic's neck and inhaled deeply, immediately relaxing into her mate. Nic pulled Ana back and looked into her eyes, which were now a cerulean color. He knew her tiger was in control. He rubbed her back soothingly and led her to his quarters.

++*+*+*++

Oren was on edge. Every time he went for the tigers some bullshit stopped him. There had to be a way to get to them. 'Where the fuck did they go? Have their full abilities come in yet? Can they shift? Have they found their mate?' were questions that ran through his mind. Oren went to stand at the window when he heard the door open.

"I heard you have a problem."

"And just where did you hear that, Malcolm?"

"Well there is buzzing around the vampire community that you haven't caught those 'white tigers' yet."

"While that is true, there is that 'yet' at the end. I'm going to get them. Even if I have to kill every single Were out there."

"That's a bit, 'over the top', don't you think?"

Oren looked incredulously at the vampire. Standing at 6' 5" with a shoulder length mane of pitch-black hair, Malcolm looked into Oren's eyes. Oren glanced out the window. Trusting this vampire would be like signing my own death warrant' Oren thought.

"If those white tigers aren't in my possession by the full moon, the entire vampire race can and will be eliminated."

Malcolm contemplated Oren's words. 'He is so obsessed with finding these damn white tigers! What's so special about them? Maybe I should start doing research on them. If they can wipe out our entire race I want to know why. He is completely out of his fucking mind if he thinks I'm just going to play puppet to his ass.'

"Call a mandatory Council meeting. Just the other 11 Council members first, we'll hold a meeting with everyone else afterwards. They all must know what we are up against." Oren said steely, only sparing a glance at the other vampire.

Malcolm gave Oren a parting nod and exited the room.

++*+*+*++

Addie finished up the tray and hopped out the bed. She went to the bathroom to empty her bladder then headed to the balcony. She looked out into the surrounding forest and saw a group of people in a clearing, standing in a circle.

For some reason, that made her think of Ana.

'Ana?'

'Yeah Addie?'

'Where in the hell are you?!?!'

'You know, just taking over the Alpha Female position of my mate's pack, involuntarily of course.'

'YOU'RE WHAT?!'

'Hold on.'

Addie didn't wait. She willed herself to her sister side and came face to face with a russet brown wolf that looked severely pissed the hell off. Addie looked towards Ana.

"Go to Nic, my mate. I have to do this alone." Ana rumbled not sparing her a glance.

'It's okay Addie. My tiger is in control, go to Nic'

Addie glanced around and noticed a tall built man waving her over. Addie walked towards him.

"Hi, you might not remember me because you passed out, but I'm Nic." He said holding out his hand.

"Wow, uh, hi. I'm Adina but everyone calls me Addie. What exactly is going on?"

Nic gave Addie the short and sweet version and faced the two women in the middle of the circle.

Ana stood in a relaxed stance that gave off the impression that she was unprotected. Terry charged towards her and got thrown back. Ana smirked, Terry shot back up and tried to charge her but Ana willed her onto her back and held her in place. Ana walked to the wolf and placed her hand on its stomach.

"I could hurt you right now, but I'm not. Submit and you will live to see tomorrow." Ana said coolly.

Terry shifted back and bared her neck to Ana. The pack cheered. Nic walked towards his mate and pulled her into his arms for a kiss. Nic noticed movement in the corner of his eye but it was too late. Terry had shifted her hand and attempted to claw Ana's back.

Addie noticing the malice in Terry's movements willed a dagger into her palm and let it sail through the air, right into Terry's neck, slicing the major artery in her neck. Addie stood stock still as the pack turned towards her. She looked at Ana and Nic and noticed her sister's mate squeezing the life out of her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. I felt her intentions and knew I had to end her. She was going to keep trying to attack Ana." Addie said still staring at Terry's lifeless body.

"Addie, no one is mad at you. You did nothing wrong. Once the pack had seen what she was about to do they would have probably killed her anyway, who would feel safe in a pack where someone tried to attack another like that? You did the right thing." Ana said walking towards her sister and pulling her in for a hug.

'I'm proud of you. Thanks for saving my life.'

Addie looked into her sister's eyes and saw the unshed tears and the fear in their depths.

"Thank you for saving my mate." Nic said kissing her cheek.

"Okay none of that. Let's eat something, I'm starving!" Ana said hooking arms with them both and heading back towards the house. She tried to not let the jealousy creep into her mind but it did. 'Maybe it's because I haven't mated with him yet I'm on edge when other women are near; even if the other woman is my sister!'Ana thought turning up her nose. She glanced at Nic and saw lust and desire there. Her heart skipped a beat.

'Man did it just get hot in here?'

++*+*+*++

Natalia looked at the couple she hasn't seen in 21 years. She felt so many emotions swell up inside of her but she stomped them back down. She stormed out the room without another glance and went to the yellow barn. She quickly chanted another dome protection spell and let all her emotions flow through her.

She stood in the center of the dome and made a harsh wind. Every time she thought about Joel and Marian the wind would get harsher, whipping her hair everywhere. She let all of her emotions rise to the top and a tornado formed. It spun out of control, reflecting how Natalia felt.

Natalia fell to her knees and cried. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She couldn't pinpoint why she was crying but it felt good to just let it out. She dropped the dome and stayed where she was. She felt slim arms wrap around her.

"Why did you leave? Where were you?" Nat yelled.

12