Twin-Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Things continue to happen between twin coed siblings.
2.9k words
62.6k
28
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

"You're so hot," Ross sighed, but I knew it wasn't just an idle compliment. Somehow, just then, we'd switched bodies—for just a moment—and while I'd been seeing out his eyes, looking at my body, he'd been in me, feeling how hot I actually was inside. I felt like I was burning up with some wonderful fever, but felt faint and strong all at the same time. I lifted up and pushed down, then went up and down again faster, then faster. In a moment or two I was just absolutely humping my brother, as fast and as furiously as anyone in any of those movies—doing it mindlessly.

Well, the only thing on my mind was how incredible it felt!

At one point I glanced down and noticed my boobs and how they were jouncing on my chest from how hard I was slamming myself up and down. I spaced out on them a little bit, wondering what I must've looked like with everything bouncing and hair flying and skin getting glossy with sweat—and the next moment I was smiling up at this image of me—from Ross's point of view, and I have to say, it didn't look as bad as I thought it would.

It was sort of sexy in a way actually. At least my tits aren't huge like in some of those movies, or I would've been getting knocked in the face like a boxer or something, but the little jounce/jiggles were kind of cute I thought. Then I watched myself freeze and gasp and shiver all over. Something gripped my lower length like a fist, and then it fluttered and wavered, and then the sight of this sweaty, out of breath, jouncing-tit girl suddenly got to me. I so wanted to just fuck her, to fuck the daylights out of her. She was so beautiful, so pretty and sexy, hot looking and so fuckable. I began rolling my pelvis in rhythm with her, slamming my length up and down, and my length reached further up inside her each time. I was so deep in her—all the way. All her overflowing wetness had my crotch drenched and there was a wet slappy sound each time she hit bottom. I pushed up deep, and then could not contain myself. I sat up, and for a moment just leaned there on my hands, watching her going at it—eyes closed, totally mindless and unaware of me watching. I reached one hand out and cupped her boob, squeezed it. Her eyes flew open, her mouth was in an O shape and she came while gazing right into my eyes. I smiled and then reached around her waist to make her wait, then rolled the both of us back so she was on her back and I was on top of her—still buried to the hilt in her hot flesh.

Then I found myself on my back, looking up at Ross. My legs spread wide, wrapped around him, and he pulled back and shoved himself deep into me. I came. Big time! My whole body vibrated. He pulled back and rammed in again, and then started to just do it to me. It was what I wanted; just to be there, legs open wide, taking his thing deep into me on each thrust. I was just getting comfortable in the position when my brother collected my legs in front of him—up against his chest, and then pulled them both over his left shoulder. Then he resumed giving me his thing, deep and strong and rhythmically. I came some more, but when he started kissing my ankles and calves the energy—the excitement—just went over the top. I didn't even know if I'd survive at that point, but the orgasms just went on and on, wave after wave, lifting and crashing, making my mind float away again. I was drifting on this fluffy cloud of pleasure, that intense lightning storm stuff, but it seemed far away somehow. Like thunder in the distance. I opened my eyes and felt this strange calmness come over me. I could feel my twin's organ ramming me, could feel my body react and respond but it was like watching a movie again—from a third person's point of view—a voyeur.

Again I have to say it looked totally hot though! It wasn't just two people fucking on a bed—it was two people I knew, and the fact that I also knew how they felt about each other really made a difference. They weren't acting or making 'pleasure faces' or anything. It was real. They were really feeling what they looked like they were feeling. I turned my head and saw how sexy it looked to see this cute guy sucking this pretty girl's toes like that. I say she was pretty because, well, even though she never thought of herself too highly in the beauty department, I realized that she actually was nice looking. Sexy too. There was all this emotion flowing out of her in incredible amounts and there seemed to be more than enough left over.

The guy, in the same way, was filled with complete and utter passion. He really thought the girl was cute and fuckable looking and the fact that he was fucking her was more than enough for him. I could almost hear his thoughts, and every one centered on [her and how wonderful she was, how attractive, how smooth she was, how naked she was. He loved her deeply, but it had always been a brotherly sort of love. Best friends. That was it: they were each other's best friend, but now, now they were engaged in the most intimate of things, and every second was a jewel to him.

And to her.

Now their bodies moved together; their rhythm was perfect, complimentary. It seemed as if they had always done this together. The girl then pulled her legs back out of the guy's reach, bent her knees and then presented her pointing feet to his face. His smile was sweet and earnest and glad. He accepted her offer—one she had only then realized was more than appropriate—and held both her feet gently in his hands as he resumed enjoying what was obviously a favorite part of her. This, while his pelvis went on ramming and thrusting into her!

Also obvious now was how much she enjoyed having her feet played with—and how it perfectly complimented her lover's attraction to them. Her body stiffened from the pleasure racing from her toes, and as he rammed and sucked, she came so hard her body jerked and made the bed quiver. Another explosive release went through her and then she relaxed and seemed to come back—

—To myself. You're so handsome Ross, my brother-lover-friend! And you're fucking me so perfectly. Never in my wildest dreams! Such a bad cliché but it's all I have right...nowwww....

My whole underside, from pubic bone all the way to tailbone, was relaxed, yawning, open and stretched. All my muscles were warmed and ready, as if I'd worked out—and in fact I was still working out. I lay there idly gazing up at my brother and smiling to myself about how he so enjoyed sucking my toes, just basically spacing out on the whole thing, and then this little orgasmic twinge went through me and made my bung-hole squeeze, and although those quivers had been happening already, it made me really focus there and I knew that I was wanting even that part of me to be filled.

Orgasms. One...two...three...six... They made my mind fade away—entirely. Lips around my toes, feet together bottom-to-bottom now, big strong, thick thing in my pussy, ramming, ramming away. A girl could get used to it.

And why not? Why shouldn't I? Why shouldn't I feel good?

More orgasms. I was so wet it was like I was spurting, but I knew it was just that plunging shaft displacing my river. My goo was running down and out of me, down between my buns, into my crack, making a puddle. It felt like quarts had seeped out of me and my backside was being pressed down into a thick, gooey swamp.

But my feet'll stay clean! How could they get dirty in all this mud and muck while someone was constantly bathing them clean and dry?

My fingers let go of my knees and drifted down, down my thighs. The tingle was wonderful. I gave myself goose-bumps, but it was nothing like what was being done to the rest of me! I sighed, focused on the deeply driving prong which was now slamming in and out of me like a piston in some car engine, and let my fingers trail down my thighs, down over my hips, and then down and around to where my buns were being slapped by this wonderful man's hips and pelvis.

I was so wet there—a gooey kind of wet. So thick and syrupy, all dribbling, oozing downward. My buns were warm to the touch. I figured my whole body was like that. But the rest of me wasn't so slimy-wet; not like here. I reached further down and around, got my fingertips sandwiched between my buns and the Ross's crotch for a few thrusts, and then slid my fingers downward through my warm, gooey crack. It felt like soft dough—soft and moist.

—More than moist though—totally slick. I touched the very center of my pucker and it cringed and squeezed, and then, without really thinking, I pushed my fingertip through that gooey ring.

—And felt as though I'd just stuck my finger into an electric socket!

The orgasm was so strong my body jerked hard—almost panicking me. Somewhere far away something was sucking the big-toe of my right foot (or was it the left? I couldn't tell), and something else was inserted in my...body, between my thighs, really deeply. Now something else was in my rear, and it felt so good I started to cry. Then something changed; I was rolling sideways, feeling my knees under me, against the sheets. On my knees...and hands now, back concave, mouth hanging open. There was a fury within me, a tempest, a storm. I shivered in the cold heat of it all. I could feel my nipples jutting on my down-hanging boobs, and then another change—the thick thing, the stiff thing with the tender tip pushing against my bung-hole; pushing, easing, stretching.

It was too big! Something would tear, split, but now, now it seemed to yawn and spread slowly open; to relax and dilate and open like a slow-moving flower. Opening wider and wider as the intrusion gently pushed and entered and stopped and seemed to thicken and become even stiffer. It was hot, like a metal rod, but still delicate and smooth. It felt as though my opening was silky and slick, and then the thing pushed in deeper and a rippling current seemed to spread up my spine and then outwards through the ribs and skin and muscle until the electric shock of it touched and met on my other side—my front side—and made the circuit complete. My body shivered in the electric flutter, the waves of pleasure, and then the thick thing pulled back and pushed in again and I felt the root of it, the base, make contact with my buns.

Taking a breath I opened my eyes and looked down. I expected to see the tangled, wrinkled sheets, but instead saw the backside of the pretty girl, on her hands and knees. I could feel the tightness of her body around my length, squeezing against it on all sides even as I pushed and pulled. I was in the unnatural opening, but it felt wonderful! And she had not shied away from the insertion even though it was unnatural.

What did that mean—unnatural? Literally, I knew, but here, now? Her beautiful, sweet toes in my mouth—unnatural? Then so be it—I'm Unnatural!

I glanced down to the side, saw her hip and thigh and calf just below. I saw her foot—her heel and the ball of her foot—peeking out beneath. She was poised like a runner, but I knew she wouldn't go forward very far. She even now pushed back against me and took my full length within her—unnaturally!

Shivers raced through my body. He was in my ass, my rectum—all of him, every inch. Deep inside and now pulling back. The friction was like before; slick but rubbing, almost squeaking inside me. Out halfway, then in deep. More shivers. My nipples felt like they were going to shoot sparks out. I wondered if the bed would catch fire.

In and out, faster now; each thrust deep and measured. My brother—in my ass! Fucking my ass-hole, sodomizing me. All those terms and words meant nothing—nothing compared to the actual feeling of it! I remembered one of the pretty porn actresses with the big boobs, having her ass drilled by that guy (and that girl with the dildo in that other scene!), and her face was overly contorted; no real emotion or feeling. Maybe she'd done it too many times that day. Maybe her bung-hole was numb from all the screwing, but mine wasn't. It was alive. It felt different than having something in my pussy, but even that was okay—more than okay!

Then I heard Ross—(wasn't he my brother too?)—moaning. He caught his breath. It was his voice. He gasped inward and then he pushed his thing all the way inside me—in my butt!—and stayed there. He didn't move, but I felt his thing lifting and pulsating within me and the shiver from that seemed to race all over me at the same time—even down to my fingers and toes—and I gasped and came, and while I was coming, Ross was coming too.

Deep, deep in my butt!

After that the world seemed to fade and sag and lean and I remember moving down onto my front and the weight and presence of my brother moving with me until he was laying on my back. He, I guess, still held his full weight on his elbows and knees, but there was enough pressure to make me feel nice. Like being covered with a warm, sweaty blanket—one that had a part of it still shoved way up between my buns! I tried to calm my breathing, but it was difficult; every time I thought I'd gotten it settled, there'd be another little spasm of pleasure and my heart would race and I'd gasp. I don't know how long that went on for, but it seem like weeks and wonderful weeks went by with my brother's thing still sunk into me.

Then it started to shrink and my bowels started to expel him like...well, you know. It started to squeeze out and finally popped out with a soft but audible ploop. The feeling of it exiting was almost as electrifying as when it entered, but then Ross was slipping off to the side and laying against me with one leg over. He put an arm over my shoulders and hugged me close and tight, but I was really wiped out now; unable to move hardly at all. I turned my head the other way to face him since I didn't like looking at the clock—12:37am it said—and when I looked at Ross, I recognized him as my twin brother, but he was also something else now. Something wonderful. I smiled at him and he smiled back, and then he closed his eyes and I closed mine.

And now, it's like I said at the beginning: I feel wonderful and it's the next morning, and I'm still having little twinges from what we'd done. I don't know where Ross is—I think I hear the shower going—but I know he'll be back. I hope it's soon because there's so much I want to do—again! One night, one seven-hour long session just wasn't enough. I want him again. I want him all day. Today is Saturday.

—Only...that first night wasn't just last night; it was...three weeks ago! I closed my eyes and counted, trying to tally everything. Thirty-five times together, sometimes two and three times a day, every day. Fourteen times in my cunt, eighteen in my mouth, twenty-one times in my ass. Gawd how Ross loves my ass!

Then I jerked him off eight times. It was neat; he fingered me and I stroked him. Perfect!

But then...seventeen times he came on my feet. That was incredible. My toes still feel sticky from last night! So many days, so many ways. Ahemm....

I started to miss him though. It had been almost ten minutes of me laying there, the twisted sheets tangled around me, remembering the night before. I got up and got my peek-a-boo garment off me and padded naked to the bathroom. I opened the door and steam vapor came billowing out making me feel all warm and happy, and I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Ross was just a moving shape behind the shower curtain. I pulled one end back and stepped in. A moment later, and him still trying to quickly rinse shampoo foam off his face so he could see, I was kneeling in front of my beautiful brother, allowing my lips and tongue and throat to reacquaint themselves with him thing. Ten minutes after that, drenched from the ongoing spray from the shower, I received a nice, thick mouthful of my brother's goo; it made me smile as I swallowed it.

Another minute or two after that with the shower water off and both of us still dripping, I received another sort of shower from my brother. It was something we'd just started experimenting with, and so far, the results were positive.

Way positive!

The End

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
David48David48over 17 years ago
must be a gay thing

So the author says she's a lesbian. Guess that explains the "thing" thing. Can't bring herself to call it a cock or penis or dick or schlong or one of any number of names a mans phallus goes by. Pretty fucking silly. And you know...other than that one annoying point (and some of the really spooky out-of-body stuff), everything about this really fine piece of erotica just shined. Too bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet sensational feel

really sweet and hot to read...u really outdid urself..love this story much..write more, awaiting more juicy stories..juicier maybe!!^-^

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Like nothing I've evr read before--

This is the most vivid, sensuous, wonderful description of love making and discovery I've ever read!

Great work!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Twin-Time Ch. 01 Previous Part
Twin-Time Series Info

Similar Stories

Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories