Twin Tonic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just so love fucking you, girl...." she whispered with a happy grin and I wrapped my legs around her and hugged her down to me. She stopped ramming me as we kissed and that was almost the nicest part of it up to that point; her weight pressing me down, her warm naked body against me and her moist lips smearing and pressing against mine.

But then I wanted more. I wanted to make her feel as good as she was making me feel. Just looking into her eyes made me want to do things for her. She had such a sweetly concerned expression on her face, such love and warmth towards me and so much determination to give me pleasure that I couldn't just lay there passively, letting her do all the work.

What I wanted to do was to simply reverse our positions, to roll us over and get her under me. I wanted to bump and push my pelvis against her crotch, wanted to make her smile and gasp and have that surprised, delighted look in her face when she came and I wanted to be looking down at her every time it happened. But I knew my body, knew that if my inflamed organ even brushed against her I'd gush and I didn't want to; not quite yet. I knew what I wanted to do, what I needed to do to bring her off multiple times and it had nothing to do with my dick.

Then my desires created images of having her hot mouth or her tight, slick pussy surrounding my cock and it lifted up hard in excitement and I had to take a breath to calm myself down so I wouldn't simply squirt all over my belly. I held her tight with my legs so her thrusting would stop for a moment and when she looked up from her thoughts and saw the look in my eyes, she smiled and stopped trying to hump me. Without saying a word I slid out from under her, got her to turn on her back and stretch out lengthwise across the seat cushions and then got down on my knees right in front of the couch. She sensed what I was about to do and with that same soft smile on her face she put one leg up against the back of the couch and spread the other outward off the seat cushions—in much the same way I'd discovered her that first night—and when I saw the perfectly spread offering she was making to me I stopped trying to hold back and simply buried my face between her thighs.

Rona's gasps and moans were soft but they sounded even further away because I wasn't really listening. All I could think about was how wonderful and sweet her pussy juice was and how much of it was now oozing from her body. I licked it up and swallowed, over and over, using my tongue to tease and play with her clit, but also to scoop out more of that luscious syrup. It was warm and thick and clear and after my first taste I couldn't get enough of it! I found myself wishing I had a glass or cup to collect it all so I could sit back and simply drink it all down, or perhaps lift it over my head and drench myself in it, and it was with these kinds of strange and wonderful thoughts and imaginings that I fell into another long, breathless moment where time seemed to stand still.

Then something was gripping my cock and I came back to the present long enough to realize that my sister, even in her twitching, thrashing state of orgasm, had reached her arm out and taken hold of my prick. I gently reached down to brush her hand away and then pushed my cock back between my legs and held it there with my thighs. A glance up at her flushed face revealed a dissatisfied pout on her pretty mouth, but then I bore down again with my mouth and tongue and heard only gasps and groans coming from those lovely lips. Time seemed to slow down again and I reveled in it. I wanted to go on eating her, tonguing her, tasting her, for the rest of my life, hearing her hissing sighs and watching her squirm like she was doing right then.

I sat back for a moment, Rona's pussy juice smeared and running down my chin, took a breath and then simply looked at her. She was so beautiful. So soft-looking but so sexy. My own twin sister, sexy; I would never have considered that possibility just two days before but now I couldn't think of anything else. Reaching out I slipped a finger into where my tongue had just been and Rona moaned and shivered visibly, and then I was working my finger in and out of her until she stiffened, held her breath and finally groaned in orgasm.

Yes she was beautiful and sexy but even more beautiful and sensual when she came! I pushed my finger deeper and lifted up inside her and Rona caught her breath again, letting it out in a shuddering, hissing sigh. Seeing her like that, seeing her body undulating and shivering, I couldn't help but lean over and kiss her belly, and, still working my fingers in her, I began kissing my way up to her chest till I was licking and nibbling on her nipples. Her hand shot out once more, groping for my cock, but it was still clenched safely away between my legs and I went on, impervious to anything she might do.

Then a voice softly whispered from behind me "...the prettiest, sexiest girls I've ever seen in my life...mmmm, sweetcheeks...."

I froze, suddenly coming back to myself and realizing that we'd completely forgotten about dad, but before I could turn, a finger gently touched the underside of the tip of my back-angled cock and ran slowly up until it touched my balls. A shiver went up my back and then spread out like quivering fire. I gasped but still couldn't move. Then the finger slid up over my balls, ran into the gap between them and my crack, and then moved up and between my ass-cheeks; it stopped right against my oily bung-hole and stayed there. I forced my eyes open, almost angry that I'd let them close during that frightening but intensely pleasurable moment, and when I looked at my sister's face, she too was staring wide-eyed over my shoulder at the man behind me.

"...d—daddy...?" she whispered timidly but then lips brushed my shoulder and I blanked out for a moment. My whole body was shaking, both in fear and excitement, but when those lips slid down my back and kissed my hip, the fear part of it vanished. I felt precum squeezing down the length of my shaft and finally ooze out the tip, but that exploring finger moved down just in time to catch it. A second later it was rubbing that clear honey up and down the underside of my prong, bringing me to the point where I thought I was going to ejaculate all down my thighs.

Rona was shaking involuntarily. I could feel her cunt squeezing around my finger, but then dad's other hand reached around from behind, gently eased my hand away from my sister's crotch and then reached down and between Rona's thighs. He slipped a finger into her.

"...ouuu, daddy...." my sister sighed, but after only three slow thrusts, dad slipped his finger out laden with pussy juice and brought his hand back behind me. Then with slow, gentle strokes, he smeared my twin's thick pussy-goo against my pucker. I shivered, eyes closing from the satisfaction of this but after a few more moments of this, dad pushed his fingertip into me. Electricity seemed to shoot up my spine from how wonderful it felt, but knowing it was my own sister's secretions inside my body made things that much more thrilling. I held my place, still bent over Rona, while dad began pumping his finger in and out of my slick ass.

I don't know how long that lasted but it felt like at least an hour nonstop though like before, time seemed to have stopped. If it went on forever I wouldn't have minded at all because I was having my ass fingered by a long, thick finger, had my sister's bodily fluids actually inside me, and was receiving tender, warm kisses placed all up and down my back and my shoulders. The only thing that gave me any concern was the fact that while all this was going on, dad's other finger continued to lightly stroke the underside of my swollen prick.

I'd been so close to cumming so many times I didn't know if I could hold off any longer. I wanted to; I wanted it all to last and continue like it was, everything building up and up to the point where it was almost unbearable and then staying at that level. I was totally taken over by what was being done to me now, unable to move or even think of moving, waiting for the inevitable. The only other thing that would flash in my mind were all the other ways, and especially places, to cum.

I looked at my sister, who'd gotten up now and was sitting, watching dad doing what he was doing to me, smiling all the time, and knew I would've wanted to gush inside her; it didn't really matter where—ass, pussy or even her pretty mouth. In fact even having her take me in her hand and jerk me off was a wonderful, electrifying thought, but then again, so was simply squirting down my legs from what dad was doing to me.

That seemed the most likely thing to happen because what he was doing was growing more and more intense as the moments went by. His finger was really pushing in deep now, almost to the point where his cock had reached earlier, and I started thinking about that—remembering how wonderful it had felt to have his cock plunging away inside me—and wanted it again. But I felt weak and unable to do anything more than stay where I was, feeling my insides rippling, contracting and expanding, with heat building deep down at my core. Soon it would all erupt in warm sticky strings that pulsed and jetted out, but I didn't feel able to control or direct any of it.

Then dad's finger stopped rubbing my prick and a moment later he was holding that same hand out invitingly to Rona. Her smile widened and then she let dad pull her off the couch and come and kneel down beside me. Just having her there was a thrill—feeling her warm hip and shoulder against mine—but then she leaned over the front of the couch, waiting, and the next moment I saw dad insert his finger into her pussy, pull it out wet and shiny and slick, and then proceed to push it into her bung-hole.

Long, wonderful, lingering moments passed after that. Dad simply knelt behind us, finger-fucking our asses with the same steady rhythm he'd started with me. Rona began to breathe harder and faster, her breaths coming in gasps and moans just as mine were.

"...my pretty, pretty girls...." dad whispered between us and then he began to kiss our shoulders, one and then the other, while his fingers kept plunging away.

Time passed, maybe another half hour or so and now dad had two fingers in each of us. There was really no discomfort because of how long he'd been gliding his fingers in and out of us—not to mention the fact that he'd already stretched us much wider with his dick—and everything now was a shivering, almost cramping pleasure down deep inside me. It felt like something hot and burning was about to overflow and ooze out but just then everything stopped. My body, my bung-hole especially, kept quivering and squeezing around the fingers that were still in it but as they withdraw I almost cried from not wanting to be left empty inside. It had filled some deeper inner part of me that went beyond just my rectum, and I wanted it to stay, to keep filling me over and over. Beside me Rona caught her breath and when I glanced over I saw dad easing his fingers out of her too. We were both in the same condition now but we simply stayed bent over the couch like we'd been, waiting.

"...sweet, soft, gentle lesbian bitch-whores...." dad said softly. "You wanted me to show you what a real man could do eh, Rona baby?" My sister looked back over her shoulder, looking a bit uneasy and regretful, but dad's voice hadn't had a hint of anything resembling fury so I looked back at him too.

"But I guess you two girls showed me some things...." he said even more gently now. "You just made each other cum and cum—well except for this one, who hasn't gotten off, far as I can tell (dad patted my butt at this)—but...I just never got how...beautiful it could be—between two 'lesbian-bitches' I mean."

Dad was smiling now but it was the kind of smile neither my sister nor I had seen for a long, long while. It was actually a happy, glad sort of smile and it was definitely real. The quivering and shaking in my body calmed even more, but now there was a growing excitement again and that sense of femaleness rose up even further than before. It suddenly occurred to me that if I was asked or given the chance to suck my dad's dick, I'd do it. I'd let him fuck my ass till he gushed in me, or if he wanted my sister, I'd be glad to simply sit back and watch. It didn't matter; I simply wanted him to be pleased in the same way I'd wanted Rona to be pleased. But now dad's eyes fell slightly and he took a breath and thought a moment.

"I...surely do need to unload though," he whispered. "I started to jerk off while you two were rubbing your clits together—even when you were doing all that hot 'n nasty stuff to each other's feet, but...since you're both so much the same, I was wonderin' if either of you would mind if I uh...you know...."

My sister and I looked at each other at the same time but all I could think was how beautiful she was. I'd taken steps to look more like her than I normally do but she was just so much more beautiful and sexy than I could ever be. I wanted dad to have the best and I wanted Rona to orgasm till her brains melted, so I smiled and nodded for her to accept the offer. Instead, she shook her head and then turned back to look at dad.

"Ronnie, daddy," she said happily. "She—I mean, 'he'—wouldn't mind at all; would you Ronnie?" I shook my head but the decision had been made too quickly and I hadn't had a say in it. I looked back at dad to say that Rona was the better choice, but he was all smiles at both of us.

"You were right the first time pretty-legs," he told Rona. "Ronnie's about as she as can be so...when you're ready sweet-cheeks...." He was smiling at me now and a shiver went up my spine. I was ready—I was more than ready!

Rona moved off to the side and I stayed where I was, waiting for dad, but he wanted me on my back, so I got up and lay back on the couch. I thought the sight of my cock and balls would turn him off so I pushed everything down between my thighs but then dad sat on the edge of the seat cushions and gently pried my legs open. My prick leaped straight up and instinctively I reached down and cupped my hands over it, but dad pushed my hands off and sat there with such a warm, kindly smile on his face I almost didn't recognize him. Then without warning he leaned down and kissed the head of my cock, and then my sac, and I got such a tingle and flutter all through my body that my knees came up and spread all on their own. I was so open for him, so spread open wide that it felt like my whole body was unfolding to him, wanting to take all of him into it. And when dad got on the couch and crouched over me that feeling increased. I felt him spread his knees out under me while he held his prick and then he was in position and guided himself into my ass, pushed my legs back over me and thrust deep into me.

Having him on top of me like that, in the "classic" fuck position that men and women have used for millennia, strengthened that sense of femaleness in me. He was still adjusting his position over and on top of me and I was spreading my legs and rolling my bottom up to meet the angle of his cock, but all the while he was gazing down at me in such a loving, appreciative way that it made my heart go all fluttery and happy. I really felt like a woman in his eyes and when I searched for the only other pair of eyes in the room, I saw that Rona's eyes seemed filled with pride and a different sort of happiness than dad's. I knew I would've felt just as happy if she'd been the one to receive dad's load and I smiled back at her.

Even in this we were equal!

But then dad pulled back halfway and shoved in, and my whole body shivered. Pressure built up to overflowing again—just as it had been when his finger was in me and when he'd ass-fucked me before—but now it felt like the weight and pressure of everything—not to mention that strange but wonderful acceptance dad had shown me—made every single little part of my body more open and relaxed and receptive than ever. Dad's cock pulled back again, thrust in, and then, his hands on the backs of my spread knees for support, dad began to fuck me hard and deep, his thrusts even and steady, his shaft going so far in that his pubic hair was touching my buns, then pulling back till just the knob of his dick was still in me. My ass-hole quivered and yawned, tightened and fluttered, and just the feeling of dad's massive prong squeezing in and out of it was making my own cock lift up stiff between his big, fleshy belly and my excitedly quivery abdomen.

"...gawd, girl...." dad panted. "My pretty-legged sweet-cheeks!"

He pulled my legs inward until they were side by side in front of him and then slid his hands up to my ankles and pulled my feet down toward him. Then he was sucking my toes while his lower body continued to roll and thrust and it was like electricity was flowing through me, the circuit being completed from the plug of dad's cock in my ass-socket, all the way through to the plugs of my toes in the socket of dad's slurping wet mouth.

Then unexpectedly the toe sucking stopped and dad's mouth fell open loosely and he gasped. His face went blank, his brows pinched upward in the middle and then he moaned, inhaled again and then grunted. I felt the big fat plug of his cock turn into a solid steel rod that was stiffer than it had ever been, and as dad shoved it in all the way and kept it there for one long, agonizing moment, my insides suddenly started to respond.

With a quivering that turned into a knotted ache, there was a squeezing sensation all around the thick intrusion in my rectum. The aching twisted into what felt like a cramp deep down inside, almost like having to piss and shit at the same time, and then all at once that pressurized bulge up inside seemed to relax and unknot. It felt like when a leg or foot cramp finally loosens. But now there was a burning, rippling feeling that moved out around dad's cock and up and up until I could feel it moving up inside my own dick and with another urgent, aching feeling that was almost like a pinch, I came.

Hot strings of cum spurted all over my heaving belly, and then another and another surge of liquid fire moved up and out. Dad pulled back and shoved in again, clamping his teeth on my heels and as he moaned I knew he was still having his own ultimate release. We were cumming, both at the same time, and as he thrust in and out a few more times jerkily, without rhythm, more of my own pleasure erupted each time leaving thick, fresh droplets on my overheated skin.

It seemed like eternity had slowed and stopped as my body emptied and dad's body refilled it. He was licking my feet now, holding them together with shaking hands, but my body felt like it was melting in two right up the middle. Everything seemed to be loosening and flowing away and if dad hadn't been holding my feet, my legs would have simply slithered down his sides to join the rest of my puddled, molten remains. Every tension passed out of me, every ounce of fear or anger or desire. More cum spurt on my belly. There was a warm puddle there now which was leaking down to my chest because of my half-inverted position, but still more spurt and dribbled out. Dad pulled and pushed himself deep, making a whimpering sound now as he gasped and sighed, but suddenly yanked all the way out.

I cried out almost in pain as my ass-hole slammed shut, but then a different body was pressing down close against me. I felt a warm mouth take my oozing and squirting cock into it and begin to suck and opened my eyes to see my sister's beautifully swollen pussy right there in my face. Reaching up I pulled her down closer, reached my tongue into her as far as it could go, and just as her body began to tremble and shake in the grasp of pre-orgasm, yet another body lowered down over me, partially blocking my view. What I could see though was dad holding his still stiff cock, guiding it up against Rona's ass-hole and then pushing forward and in until it disappeared up to the hilt. I heard and felt my twin moan around my own cock but then she was sucking frantically again, aroused by what dad was sharing with her and for quite awhile after that dad ass-fucked my twin a mere inch or two from my face as I tongued her cunt and she sucked my softening dick. I could hear him moaning above me, above the beautiful squirming ass that separated us, but mostly the only things I could hear were the wet sticky sounds of sliding lips tightly formed around a softening dick, the noise of a still half-hard cock shoving in and out of a squeezing ass-ring which was now lubricated with cum, and the flicking sounds of my tongue moving between my twin's pussy lips.