Twin Tonic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

When the storm slowly faded away the three of us stayed the way we were for a long, long while. I was so drained and happy I couldn't move and I don't think anyone else could either. But slowly we got ourselves disconnected; first dad easing his soft dick out of Rona's yawning ass-hole, and then Rona lifting her mouth from my cock, and finally me leaning back from her pussy, my face coated with a thick, warm mixture of dad's semen which had dripped down out of Rona's crack and her own savory pussy goo. When she finally got off me the air rushing in chilled every square inch of me because sweat had seeped out of every pore during that whole time. It took me quite awhile to open my eyes and turn my head and when I did I could only smile.

My twin sat on the floor, leaning back against the front of the couch while Dad knelt facing us absolutely beaming. She reached her hand back and I took it and squeezed it and despite my just having cum so completely it felt like I had no internal organs left, I hoped that this wouldn't be the last time this—all this incredible, awesome stuff—would happen. Then dad looked like he'd suddenly remembered something and got up.

"I'll be right back, you two." he said with a happy relieved look on his face, and then he turned and headed up the hall. We heard his bedroom door close and then Rona turned onto her knees and leaned over me. We kissed just as we had before everything had morphed toward this wonderful conclusion we'd all just shared and it was such a warm, reassuring kiss that it answered all my questions and gave me hope.

"I love you my sister-brother," she whispered. "I love you so much I ache inside, but now...now maybe things'll be different—better, maybe." Then we kissed again and I put my arm around her and pulled her up on the couch with me. We lay naked like that, kissing and holding each other just as unashamed and as happy as newlyweds, until we heard dad's footsteps coming back down the hall. He came into the living room holding his cell phone high, grinning so happily it looked like tears were in his eyes.

"...called your mother." he said, sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of us. "I...just had to apologize...for everything, ya know? She was surprised but didn't say anything else. I also said I was sorry to her...partner I guess you'd call her...." Then dad leaned forward and kissed both of us, and it was so good to see him happy, to see his eyes clear and alert and hear his words not slurred by booze, that my eyes warmed and tears rolled down my cheeks. He put his arms around us both and hugged us for a long while and then sat back, got to his feet and went to make another call—to a pizza delivery place.

* * *

The days and nights that followed were filled with warm naked bodies and plenty of hugs and kisses and laughter. But there was also a whole bunch of hard, passionate fucking that went right along with it. In fact, right after that pizza Rona and I decided to pounce on our dad, but before we could get his soft cock in our mouths, he pushed us away and hurried to the kitchen sink to wash himself off. He explained as he was drying off with a dish towel that he didn't want either of us to be sucking down our own "ass-sludge" he called it, but the moment he sat back down on the couch Rona and I went to town. Dad didn't cum that way but he got really, really hard—so hard that just sucking him got me hard too!—but after awhile he turned the tables on us both, saying it was his 'turn', and had us sit on the couch while he knelt in front of us, licking our feet and legs and sucking on our toes. Somehow sitting next to Rona with our legs all stretched out together made me feel extremely feminine, sexy and completely horny, but after awhile the sight of my dick standing rigid from my crotch really bothered me so I stuffed it down between my thighs.

"You should just let it stick up." Rona said. "It's cute you know; like a big clit or something...." I thought about it but left it hidden while dad started working his way up our legs and wound up pushing them open and kissing the inner part of our thighs. We were both writhing and gasping by that time—so totally turned-on that I had to actually bend my cock down under me and half sit on it so it wouldn't show—but then dad was leaning over us, kissing us on the belly and rubbing his tongue into our navels and I didn't know how long I could keep things hidden. Rona had an easier time of it because she could simply lean back against the back of the couch with her legs wide open, her heels caught on the edge of the seat cushion, giving dad full access to whatever he wanted, and though he only continued kissing us on the bush, I couldn't lean back the way she was because my cock would've sprung up and probably punched dad in the throat! But then dad simply reached under me and pulled my dick out and watched it stand up straight, grinning as he looked up at me.

"Well, I s'pose if my ex-wife is gay, I should at least try it too, huh?" he said, and before I could even think of an answer, dad took my entire dick in his mouth and began sucking it back and forth. Rona giggled beside me but my mind went completely blank from the shock of pleasure that was rippling all through me. Just knowing that it was my own dad down on his knees in front of me doing this incredible thing was scary, but even as he went on doing that, the feminine side of me wouldn't leave and I really didn't want it to. It really did start to feel just as my sister had said—like it was a big clit more than it was a guy's prick sticking off my crotch—but by that time my legs were sticking straight out around dad's sides with my feet pointing and my toes curling and I shivered, gasped, tried to endure the tingling pleasure as long as I could but knew I was about to cum. Then dad suddenly stopped and sat back, grinning like crazy.

"I thought it would make me feel homo, sucking another guy's pecker," he said. "...but, and I don't mean no disrespect son, but...you ain't no guy and that ain't no pecker, 'kay?—not like I've come to know it. Besides, what guy has got sexy, smooth legs like yours anyhow?" He looked at my twin. "And if Ronnie here's a guy, then so are you, pretty-lady...."

Then dad buried his face on Ronnie's bush but pushed on her hips to make her roll her bottom out to him, and then he was licking her pussy. Her surprised and delighted giggles instantly stopped when she gasped and then started to sigh and moan. She grabbed my hand and squeezed but dad didn't bring her all the way off and left her panting and flushed with excitement. He sat back looking at us and finally said, "Well?"

"Well what?" Rona breathed, still squirming a little.

"Well, since you two sexy lezzy girls are all worked up, maybe you two should get it on or something—you think?" dad said, and Rona nodded and then we turned to each other and didn't even take time to kiss; we simply lay down opposite each other on the couch and started sucking and licking each other with all the desperate need we'd each built up.

Dad sat there watching, grinning ear to ear, but after awhile I forgot that he was even in the room as Rona and I got more and more into what we were doing. Even with my prick in her mouth I didn't feel male and I began to wonder if I'd ever really been male to begin with. We must've gone on like that for close to an hour and we wound up on the floor with our legs entwined, wildly grinding our crotches together like we'd done earlier, only now it was wilder and so totally uninhibited that it was almost violent. When I happened to look over I saw that dad was just sitting there, legs half crossed, leaning on one hand while his other slowly stroked his boner and then I remembered how he'd had Rona and I sitting side by side while he sucked on our toes and I suddenly wanted to have my toes sucked again, but not by somebody's mouth.

Without really thinking about anything but what I needed to do, I pulled myself back from Rona—whose bottom kept rolling by itself for a moment—got my left foot free from the tangle of legs, pointed it down and moved it up between her legs until my big toe found her cunt. My sister's head popped up, her face showing complete surprise at what I was doing—but without any hint that she wanted me to stop—and as I started working my leg in a sort of kicking motion to make my toe plunge in and out, Rona's her head fell back as her pleasure resumed. A moment later her whole body shook as she came, and the feeling of her pussy squeezing around my toe made my dick stand on end! On a day when strange things had become normal, this was so far the strangest, most wonderful thing I'd done because it had such an erotic, sensuous feel to it that seemed to combine so many things. I continued to fuck her like that until my leg got tired, switched to my other foot and went on with it.

But Rona wasn't the only one enjoying all this foot stuff: dad had moved to within just a couple of feet of the couch and was on his knees now, stroking his cock even more eagerly than before while he went on staring at what I was doing with my foot. I only wished I could reach out and grab hold of him, or that he would come close enough so that I could get his dick in my mouth, but since my free leg was the one closest to the edge of the couch, and I knew I might be able to reach with that, I reached my foot out and managed to touch the head of his cock with the tips of my toes.

Dad was surprised, but total delight lit his face and he quickly moved closer, took my foot in one hand and pressed his dick to it with the other. With the way I was laying my leg had rotated slightly as I moved it outward so the bottom of my foot was more or less facing up, and that was where dad was now holding and pressing his cock to.

Even though there was no way I was going to cum just from having my foot against a penis, it was still an awesome, erotic sensation. Even the way it looked—my pale foot contrasting dad's darker prong—was a turn-on but even more was the look on dad's face. He was just mesmerized by it all, staring down as he wiped his cock side to side against my foot, but when enough precum had oozed out and made things slippery, he started just holding his cock down against my sole as he thrust back and forth in short, passionate movements.

Then I was distracted by Rona who was now rolling and lifting her bottom off the cushions against the fuck-motion of my foot and so I focused on keeping that one toe lifted from the others as I went on pushing and lifting inside her. She was really, really wet and everything—all the toes of that foot in fact—were coated and dripping with her pussy juice. I felt and heard her a certain tone in her voice that showed she was just about to have another orgasm but then something warm was wetting my other foot and when I turned to look dad was just staring down, mouth hanging open, watching his cum spurt out all over the bottom of my foot. He hadn't gasped or moaned or anything and had simply held his breath as the eruption continued but then Rona filled the room with sound as her own orgasm forced a loud moan from her.

It was an odd position to be in, having two people cumming on my feet, but the feel of it, the very thought of what had just happened made my own prick swell and flex up so hard I thought I was going to spurt straight up at the ceiling. Rona twitched and wiggled against my one foot while dad rubbed his oozing dick on the other and there I was, in the middle, feeling and seeing it all.

It took awhile for everything to calm down again but when dad started to wipe his cum off my foot with one of the napkins that came with the pizza delivery, Rona said "Wait!" and rushed over and started licking dad's goo off my foot. Not wanting to be left out, I pulled my leg back from my sister's clutches, brought my foot to my mouth and started licking and tasting what was left, but Rona pushed her way in and we both shared in the clean up. When I glanced over at dad he was just staring in disbelief, smiling all the while at what the two of us were up to, and when everything was over and done with, the three of us sat with our backs to the front of the couch, not saying a single word and simply enjoying that wonderful moment together.

But other things happened after that—just about anything three people can do together—and it was incredible. Sometimes we'd sneak into dad's room in the morning and surprise him with "special kisses," and sometimes he'd return the favor and wake us up by nibbling on our toes or caressing us in ways that had us horny by the time we opened our eyes. And because there were now lots of times when Rona and I slept together, dad would sometimes sit between us and finger my sister while he jerked me off. The first time that happened my sister and I were so turned-on by the time we woke up that we went straight into sixty-nine without even realizing that dad was the one who'd gotten us that way! It was like a warm, wonderful half-dream but by the time we were both wide awake it was too late. We were in such a state that we just got side by side on hands and knees and waited for dad to come and do us both, and he did—for about an hour! He still had a thing about not screwing Rona in her pussy even though she always invited him to, but though I always enjoyed having my butt fucked more than she did, she still loved having him in whichever hole he chose to put himself.

Like me, Rona felt that it was more about making dad cum, and that happened a lot in those first few weeks, though that particular morning he wound up licking Rona out until she was worthless and then sucking my dick till I gushed.

Running his tongue around his lips and swallowing the rest of what he'd just received from me, he was grinning as he whispered "I...still don't get that man-vibe from that pretty clit of yours girl. No offence...but you're just as sweet and tasty as your sister there...."

There was definitely no offence taken!

As the weeks turned into months it was pretty clear what dad's favorite things were. We'd known that pretty much from the start, but every time I'd come out to the kitchen in the morning wearing a robe or just my shorts sometimes, I'd always catch dad looking at my legs and my feet. Same with Rona, but I still had to shave more often that she did and so I made sure to keep everything nice and silky smooth—to the touch, but also just for dad's viewing pleasure. He never tried to hide his attraction but each time I'd notice him looking my way I made sure to stand a certain way or reach up on tip toes for something or to roll my ankle at a certain angle to give dad a complete a show as possible. It always made me feel incredibly feminine to do those kinds of things and though Rona did it too, she was obviously better at it!

But my feminine side continued to grow within me, day by day. Even if I hadn't found myself either bent over the couch or the breakfast table or on my back with my legs wide open and dad thrusting his hard meat into me—every single day—it would have spread and flourished.

It was great being the object of someone's sexual desires though; I'm not complaining. But the woman within me strengthened to the point where, when my sister one day grinned and threw a bikini at me and said she'd like to see me in it there was absolutely no objection from me at all. She had done some online shopping and since we're just a little different in the hips and bust, when I put the thing on there wasn't much to adjust.

—Except in that one certain place that always bulges out!

Rona had an answer for that too, and she gave me something called a gaff which when worn keeps a guy's "equipment" nicely tucked and held back out of the way. When I put the thing on (with Rona's help), and then got into the bikini again, there was barely any sign that I was anything but completely female. The top was a bit of a problem but it still looked nice as my twin and I stood in the mirror admiring our new suits.

From then on we shared each other's clothes freely, though Rona didn't find much in my wardrobe to interest her. When she bought things now she bought at least two of everything and it wasn't too long before dad had a pair of rather skimpily clad girls about the house doing dishes, vacuuming, tidying up and doing whatever was needed to keep the place nice.

But by skimpy I don't mean that we wore see-through negligees or stockings and lingerie or anything. It was basically very short jeans shorts and cut off tee-shirts or midriff tank tops. And of course we were always barefoot except when we were out of doors and wore flip-flops. Everything was meant to show dad the parts of us we knew he loved looking at and it always made me feel good whenever I'd catch his eye or see him checking Rona out as we did the chores. We still spent entire days wearing nothing but pretty smelling body-spray—especially on the weekends—but it was fun to dress-up, and after a few weeks more, to start making-up.

For me it was amazing what a little make-up, properly applied, could do for me. The very first time Rona did my face I went out to get some juice from the kitchen and dad called me by her name. Now he'd been referring to me as "girl" or "sweet-cheeks" or "young lady" for quite awhile by that time and he never said it to poke fun or to be sarcastic or mean; it was simply the way he thought of me after all that had happened. And I was happy with it because it matched the way I was feeling inside. But this one time he called me over, thinking I was Rona and when he used the term "girl" and "pretty-legs", I could tell he wasn't saying it like he says it to me, but how he says it to my sister. He knows that for me it's almost an honored, special title, but for Rona it's simply common usage. Then Rona came out and dad did a double-take and then laughed aloud, saying "Now ain't you two just the sexiest little honey-bunnies ever!"

We were all laughing but then Rona noticed the sudden bulge in dad's shorts and so we sat him between us on the couch, each of us leaning against the arms and with our legs stretched out toward his lap and about half an hour later, using just our feet, we brought him all the way off while he gasped and moaned and kept glancing back and forth at us both.

It was gooey, hot and fun!

From then on I used makeup every time Rona did, though to be honest she looked good even when she stepped fresh out of the shower with no eyeliner or lipstick or shadow on at all. She actually said the same thing about me so the makeup thing was never really overdone.

Not until a month or two later when Halloween came by!

Now all this time I'd dressed in a feminine way but never in dresses or anything fancy. If someone happened to visit the house, if it was one of those days when I didn't have makeup on, the person would think I was just dad's slender, nice-looking son with shorts and a cut-off tee shirt on. If they looked at my legs it would be a slightly different story of course, but if I had on long jeans and sneakers and a regular shirt nobody would think anything about how I looked. The only time I wore anything traditionally 'girly' was when Rona would get a new bikini and we'd stand like sisters in front of the mirror telling each other how cute we looked.

But as Halloween approached Rona started coaxing me into some of her other things and I have to say it didn't take a lot of coaxing. I loved looking pretty and so there I was that one afternoon wearing a pair of her ankle-strap heels, stockings, a garter belt, panties, a really short skirt and a cute little top. I even had a bra on underneath and when we put my makeup on and did my hair a little, it was like looking at someone else when I looked in the mirror! She was still standing there in just panties because, well, we'd been shaving our legs together and things really had gotten out of hand—and dressing up was a fun way to let things settle down—but there I was staring at this strangely beautiful woman in the mirror and feeling happy and proud about the fact that it was me.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers