Twin Tonic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Rona was staring in amazement, and then she quickly got her clothes on and her shoes and did her makeup real fast and came to stand beside me again. I didn't say anything but I think she wanted to reassure herself that she was still as pretty as I was, even though, as I've already said, I think she's the beautiful one.

But now we looked like a matching pair of night-clubbing girls out on the town. Either that or high-priced call-girls! We decided right then and there that this would be our trick-or-treat surprise for dad and we quickly got back into our regular house-clothes before dad had the chance to come in and see.

Rona went online shopping like mad after that and by the time she and I walked into the Halloween party at dad's company, nobody, including dad, knew who the heck we were. We actually looked like a couple of high fashion models instead of hookers, but with the more complex makeup—different for each of us so we didn't really look like twins—and the pretty wigs Rona got for us, we only barely looked like ourselves!

Dad noticed us of course—most likely because we both had so much leg showing—but he didn't recognize us at all. We walked by him a couple of times letting him see us up close and finally he came up to us at the snack table and started a conversation with Rona. We were each in different height heels so Rona was about two inches taller and I was and they started talking, she introduced me, and all the time dad had no idea who we were.

It was funny.

A couple of dad's friends came by and he introduced them to us. After they walked away they were still glancing back at dad with...admiration I guess you could say. They were also looking back at Rona and myself quite a bit and I took that as a compliment.

After awhile dad and Rona went to the dance floor and this other friend of dad's came up and asked me to dance. I was thrilled and petrified all at the same time because the joke had been on dad and now it looked like it was on me. I was glad it was a fast dance because we didn't have to touch, and no offense to dad's buddy, but he just wasn't attractive at all. He was friendly though, and a little drunk, and I started to have fun after I realized he had no idea I was a guy. I mean, it's one thing for your sister and your father to say how pretty you are and how feminine you are and all that, but to have a total stranger assume the same thing was really nice.

Several more guys asked Rona and I to dance but by about the fourth time around my feet were really hurting because of the shoes. They were nice and all that, but I just wasn't as used to high heels as Rona obviously was, and these were higher than normal. I had 5" heels and Rona had 7" ones and well, I finally just had to take them off and dance in my stockings.

After awhile, maybe two dances later, dad came up and asked me to dance again and I did, but he made this gesture and nod to the DJ that they must've prearranged and all of a sudden I was doing a real slow dance with dad! My whole insides shivered when he held me close and I was glad I had that special gaff thingie that Rona got me because I would've had a boner from the very moment he held me close. I finally caught my breath after a few moments and my cock was just starting to relax when dad leaned close to my ear and whispered "...wanna come with me to one of the private offices out back, sweet-thing...?"

I nodded without really thinking it over because it was such a thrill to be asked something like that, and then dad was leading the way through the crowded dance floor. I managed to catch Rona's eye and got her to understand that I was going off with dad, but then we were through the doors of the main hall and going down some dark hallway. We passed a whole bunch of darkened offices and finally came to one at the end of a hall which had crossed the main one we'd been on. We were somewhere deep in the heart of the building, but I really didn't care because I was with my own dad. The only thing I was scared of was how angry he'd be when he found out it was me. I decided that the best thing to do was maybe to give him a blowjob so none of my clothes would have to come off. The last thing I wanted was for him to feel embarrassed that he'd finally gotten over mom enough to try and pick up some girl at a party and then having me know about it because I was the girl! I regretted over and over again as we went into that office that I'd ever agreed to come with him back here because if he really was loosening up and thinking about trying to get into another relationship, having me there was just the wrongest thing in the world. But then dad closed the door, came up to me, hugged me and planted such a strong, passionate kiss on my mouth that I forgot how to breathe! I gasped when the kiss ended—a shudder going all down my body—but then dad was kissing me again and I melted against him, kissing him back between sighs and moans, and then our tongues touched and his hand was on my shoulder, moved down to my hip, and I suddenly remembered what I had to do (oh but I didn't want to! I wanted to go on letting him feel me up!) and pulled back.

Dad looked surprised but I gave him a quick grin, went down to my knees before him, reached up and started to unzip his pants. Excitement built up again, making my hands shake as I fumbled with the zipper, but this time I meant to let things go all the way. That's when I heard the door open and when I looked up Rona was standing there, hands on her hips, smiling.

"...so you're just going to cheat on me, eh Michelle?" she said. Michelle was the name we'd chosen for me. She was Cynthia for the night and now it seemed redemption had arrived. It wasn't perfect but at least my sister was a real girl and if dad was going to have an affair it was better than him finding out he'd been screwing a guy—even though he still didn't think of me that way. I stood right up, looking at my "lesbian partner", as we'd mentioned to dad earlier, and moved aside.

"Hey, hey now girls," dad interrupted. "No need to fight. There's plenty of me for both y'all!"

Rona flashed a grin and came over and we both knelt in front of dad. She was the one who finally got his fly all the way down and then we took turns sucking his cock. He was so big and hard and it was such a new and strange place to be doing this that it wasn't long before I was as excited as Rona was. We were both breathing hard by that point, sucking more and more feverishly each time we had our turn and it felt like dad was about to gush at any moment by the way he was sighing and gasping too. It was all so familiar and wonderful but so different because we weren't at home that I started to think of other places we might try this. Then all of a sudden dad put his hands on his dick so we'd have to stop and grinned down at us.

"Okay you two," he breathed, "You take off your shoes and stockings Cynthia, and you" he whispered to me, "take off your stockings too...." Both of us hurried to do what he wanted and then sat side by side on the desk when he told us to.

"Now just hold those sexy feet of yours together for me," he said, and when we'd lifted our legs straight out and moved our feet so they were touching he moved in close and stood there with his cock sticking in between our four feet. We had them over and under and bottom to bottom and now Rona and I moved our feet closer together until we had our soles against his erection.

"...ahh, you girls got some warm little tootsies, don't ya?" dad said, almost to himself. "...soft too and real, real pretty...."

Then there was a warm splash followed by several more of the same and I looked down to see dad cumming between our feet. Rona was gasping, her hand pressing down at the crotch of her dress, and as more cum erupted and oozed I reached down too and started to rub the backward pointing bulge on the underside of my gaff. But just as I thought I might actually be able to orgasm that way, dad pulled back and took a breath.

"Quick you two!" he hissed. "Get on the floor, pull your dresses up in the back and pull your panties down. Lean over the desk—quick!" We hopped off the desk, turned and did what he wanted and a moment later I felt dad's oozing but stiff prick push against my ass-hole. I held my breath and let it out slowly, willing myself to relax and when dad had smeared enough of his goo on my pucker he pushed more firmly and penetrated me. I held onto the edge of the desk and he pushed and squeezed himself in and in but then pulled out and stepped up behind my sister. He did the same thing to her ass, and after he was all the way in her, he pulled out and came to stand behind me again. For about five minutes dad went back and forth, pushing his steadily softening organ into our butts, leaving his cum inside us until he finally pulled out.

I was shaking inside from the unfulfilled lust that had fared up within me and one look at my twin told me it was the same with her; like I mentioned before, she rarely orgasms just from ass-fucking though she puts up with it for dad's sake but also "because it feels nice" as she's put it, and brings her level of excitement up. At this point, had we been at home, she and I would've simply gone down on each other to bring things to a finish but there was no chance of doing that here so I just stayed where I was, anchored and locked against the desk, wondering if I should reach down again and stroke myself off. I looked over at my sister and she looked as desperate as I felt, but then dad chuckled behind us.

"Trick or Treat!" he laughed. "Such sweet, sweet meat!" We turned and dad was grinning ear to ear at us, and then he leaned forward and kissed us both on the nose.

"I've never been with lovelier, sexier girls," he said, still chuckling, "But it serves you right trying to fool yer own daddy! You can change your hair, your makeup and everything else, but I still say you two have the sexiest, prettiest feet I've ever laid eyes—or dick—on, and well, you gotta pardon this old man if he's memorized them after all this time; especially those cute toes of yours. Now let's get you home so we can finish what you started, eh?"

I nodded and Rona nodded (both of us feeling totally humiliated that we'd been found out), and we quickly got our things pulled up and smoothed down, got our shoes on (Rona had rescued mine from the dance floor), and headed for the office door. Just then two of dad's friends barged in, saw dad with Michelle and Cynthia, and stood back in awe—of dad. Dad just gave them a grin as he went by and when I turned to glance back, I saw them both giving dad the thumbs-up.

When we got home dad asked if we'd mind staying in costume while we made out, and that wasn't a problem at all. I loved looking pretty like that but then dad told me that I'd better tend to my sister a little bit and so she lay back on dad's big bed and I lay down flat on my front between her legs and started tending to her. While I was licking and sucking away on her poor swollen, dripping pussy, the line between my feminine and masculine sides blurred again. It felt like I was both male and female at the same time somehow but I felt such a feminine fire inside me that making my sister orgasm was the only thing I could think about or focus on. It was as if the more I made her cum, the more feminine I felt and the more female I felt, the more I wanted to make her squirm and gasp and moan—as if her femininity was mine and that we shared that part between us. I was so into it that dad had to tap me on the shoulder to make me stop, and when I opened my eyes I discovered that my twin had already passed the point where she could respond anymore and was just laying there panting, semi-conscious, barely able to move.

I sat back smiling down at her, captivated by how pretty she was, how adorable and sexy she looked. It was bordering on envy I suppose, but every time that feeling would rise up too far the realization that we were identical would hit me again, and though it didn't feel like pride or self-centeredness, I started to feel as pretty as she was—inside and out. We both were still fully dressed—including the stockings and high heels but with Rona's g-string hanging down around one ankle—but it didn't matter that I couldn't see all of her. It was mostly like I was admiring and blending in with that glow of loveliness that seemed to surround her.

Then dad touched my shoulder again and I looked back at him and he was smiling that warm, happy smile that had been so rare before all of this had started. He was completely naked now and had been watching me eat Rona out the whole time and he was so hard I just wanted to take him in my mouth and make him cum. I was still in a sort of drifty, spacey mindset and I came to realize that my feminine side was a little different, a little more flexible than I'd been thinking it was. It was almost as if my female spirit was actually bisexual, or maybe something else that included other types of personalities or body/gender combinations. My sister, as far as I knew (and we have always told each other everything) had never slept with another girl before all this, just as I'd never had sex with another guy, but...things were different now. When she and I made love—either with dad watching or not—it was always like two girls doing it together, and when she was with dad, she was just a girl with a guy because dad wasn't feminine at all. But I never felt male when I was with either of them. When I was with her I was female—a lesbian—and when I was with dad, I was still female, but...a straight girl who was doing it with a guy.

It was another level of things I realized my sister and I had in common but only because it seemed I was always female!

Then dad was getting closer and I sat back on my knees and pressed my shoulders and back up against him as he kneeled on the bed behind me. He leaned forward against me, curving himself to me and for a long moment he simply hugged me like that, holding me tight against him; his chest to my back. He kissed my neck, my shoulders and I suddenly wanted to strip down naked so I could feel all of him against me, but before I could he rolled his hips against me and I felt the firm bulge of his erection through the back of my dress. Even though I was shaking from how turned-on I was, I managed to reach back and lift my dress up in back, yanked my g-string down, undid the strap on my gaff and pushed that down to my knees as well.

I just waited there, jittery, feeling like my skin was on fire, unable to catch my breath, and then I felt dad's finger slip down between my ass-cheeks to wipe something greasy on my bung-hole. A shiver went up from that spot making my whole body tingle. My cock lifted up hard in front but I was leaning back against dad, pushing my butt back against him, and then I felt the soft, warm head of dad's cock push between my ass-cheeks and held my breath.

In and out it went—just the head—and again there were shivers everywhere. My skin was covered in goose-bumps and my nipples were rock hard but still dad just teased my ring with quick little in and out pops of his bulging head. I was at the point where I was going to simply shove my ass back against him when he suddenly lunged forward, making the full length of his cock squeeze into me. He felt so big, so thick and long and it was like he was filling not only my rectum but my entire body. Then he pulled back and shoved in again, then once, twice more and suddenly moaned and shoved in deep. He held himself all the way in me and his shaft got iron hard.

"Oh my gawd, sugar-girl!" he moaned, and my cock rose up solid in front of me, feeling like it was a gigantic clit. I gulped, feeling that familiar warm, overflowing sort of feeling, but just then Rona got up, turned quickly around so her head was just in front of me, face up, and she simply raised her head and took my dick in her mouth just as my cum started to spurt and leak out. Instincts took over and I started thrusting down through her pursed lips, but every backward motion drove my ass-hole back onto dad's still-spurting organ and for a few agonizingly beautiful moments I was caught between the two extremes, my pelvis bouncing back and forth from pleasure to pleasure while my dad caught his breath and moaned and sighed behind me and my sister could do little more than suck and slurp and gulp down my cum.

I was shaking by the time it was over but I couldn't move for a minute or two afterward because it felt as though every cell in my body, every organ and bone had just spurt through my prick.

From then on my being in makeup and dresses and high heels, or simply wearing cute shorts and blouses around the house became the normal thing. We did start to designate Wednesday nights as Dress Up Night though, and that was when Rona and I would go full-out with clothes and makeup and shoes and wigs. Dad said he loved it best when we were just prancing around the house naked or just in panties, but he also really got into Dress Up Night because, as he put it, he loved "taking all those lovely duds off" the two of us.

Rona and I surely didn't mind it either.

Then one night almost eight months after that first horrible night when I'd run the red lights getting back home from Burger King, I walked in—with Kentucky Fried Chicken this time—and saw, even though all the lights were out, two bare feet sticking up in the air above the back of the couch. The TV was on just like it had been that night, but there were two feet now and they were both swaying back and forth rhythmically. I set the food packages down and crept nearer the couch and finally peered over.

Dad was naked but instead of being passed out cold, he was passionately humping my sister who lay there, also completely naked, beneath him; dad's thrusts making her spread, lifted legs move along with him. I held my breath as I stared at this incredibly arousing sight and moved up closer and watched how my sister's toes were curling and spreading in unconscious reaction to what she was feeling. I looked down, down her leg, down to her knee and then looked over at her face. Her eyes were shut tight and she frowned as if about to sneeze and it was so different from that first night that all thoughts and memories of it seemed to lift and disperse like some bad dream.

Then Rona's eyes opened, she saw me and a warm, almost teary smile spread across her face. She reached her hand out and I took it, and then dad, noticing Rona's gaze, stopped his forceful thrusting and turned to see me standing there. He was sweaty but looking happier than he ever had and, smiled at me.

"Get yer clothes off—quick!" he panted, and I looked down at my sister, who nodded invitingly. I quickly got my shoes off where I was, then went directly around the couch, losing my jacket and shirt and undoing my pants in the process. In moments I'd gotten everything off and stood there with a full erection, watching as dad gave Rona a few more thrusts before stopping again to look at me.

"The food won't be getting too cold by the look of that." he whispered, eyeing my prick with a smile. "I'm just about there—somewhere I never thought I'd be..." Then dad turned back to Rona and Rona steadied her eyes up at our father and as I knelt to continue watching I noticed, as dad resumed his vigorous, enthusiastic fucking of Rona that the angles all seemed slightly different than normal. There was only the light from the TV, but I leaned a little closer and realized that dad's cock was slamming in and out of my sister's pussy and not her ass-hole and that made my mouth fall open. This was the first time ever, even though she had always told him it was okay and invited him—even pleaded with him—to fuck her there. The very idea of it made my prick stand on end and I stayed where I was, silently watching, listening to everything that was happening.