Twin Tonic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may seem cruel or mean to say it (though she laughs about it now), but we most times did it to Rona until she was unconscious just so things wouldn't be so damned annoying and we could have a little peace! But it also gave a lot more time to dad and I because as Rona slept, we were able to get together beside her and make love the soft and calm way. Oh he fucked me good and hard too—really bringing that straight-girl side of me out strong—but it was more like the way it was rather than having this nympho sending everything over the edge and keeping it there all weekend!

The thing was, because I was so in tune with my twin's feelings and emotions, I started developing almost that same kind of sensitivity—especially with my legs and feet and shoulders and back—but I was nowhere near as insatiable. Dad would get me all horny by licking me from head to toe (down the front and up the back), and then I'd spread for him and he'd mount me and ass-fuck me till I gushed between us. He really made me feel like a true woman. In the mornings we'd sneak out of bed to let Rona sleep-in and spend however much time before she woke up touching and kissing and making out. It almost felt like I was cheating on my sister with another lover, but she'd always get up raring to go and things would even out pretty fast.

It went on like that for almost another four months and then Rona seemed to reach some level or limit and started to calm down. It was almost as if she'd had all this stuff stored up inside her and it all came blasting out and when the excess was released, it let her be herself again.

* * *

Nowadays, almost two and a half years after that first night, pretty much anything still goes. Sometimes we even include this water sports thing, though it's not really a sport to me. Dad one night said he "needed a drink" and I felt a cold chill inside me and Rona looked at me with a grim expression on her face. But dad laughed and said "No, not that kind of drink!" and we obviously felt relieved, but he was still just grinning at us. When we didn't get it he said "I wanna drink y'all!" and since my sister and I were already naked in preparation for it being Friday night, when dad handed us a single glass we both started touching ourselves right where we stood; me yanking and fondling my cock while my twin started diddling her clit. I figured it wouldn't be much to swallow—my teaspoon of semen and whatever Rona could rub and wipe from her pussy onto the rim of the glass, but then dad caught our wrists and made us stop.

"No, you two," he said with a wink. "Somethin' else; a little stronger, you know? Save the cumquat and liquid-cherry for later. I'm pretty thirsty though, so see if you can fill my glass...."

Rona was first to get what he was talking about but she still couldn't believe it. Nonetheless she took the glass, spread her feet apart where she stood and held the glass under her. She began peeing into it and then stopped when it was half full and handed it to me. It was a little too weird pissing with two people looking, but I eventually got a couple of squirts into the glass and then was able to squirt and trickle in more until I'd added my half. I handed the glass back to dad and then Rona and I stared in amazement as dad held the glass under his nose, swishing it gently round and round as if it were wine as he sniffed it.

"...just the vintage I was hopin' for," he whispered and then he put the glass to his lips and swallowed the whole thing down in one breath. He burped, we all laughed, and then he leaned us over the back of the couch and anally fucked us like rag dolls for almost an hour. It was pretty forceful and intense but then dad stopped and turned us around and he knelt and licked Rona's pussy till she was swaying and nearly falling back, but held her legs and told her to go in his mouth. It took her a moment to snap out of it enough to realize what he'd said and when she got it she gave him a nice strong squirt of pee in his mouth. Then he moved over in front of me, took my prick in his mouth and nodded that I should do the same.

That was really strange for me to do. Even after all that we'd all done together—and lots of that stuff the kind of stuff regular people don't ever do, before you add the fact that we're all related—doing that was a little difficult. Having my cock in someone's mouth made me want to gush something other than pee and I really had to concentrate in order to give dad what he wanted. But then it was coming out and there was a relief to it that was almost orgasmic in itself. Dad kept gulping and slurping and then he nodded and I stopped and then he swallowed that last bit, turned us both around again, stood behind us and went on reaming us out. At one point dad stopped and went off to get a dildo when he got back he started fucking my sister in her cunt with the dildo while he went back to screwing me up the ass. I reached a point where I couldn't hold on any longer and started spurting down the backs of my legs (I'd been standing with my feet together and my prick angled backwards between them) and then Rona came and she was clawing at the back seat cushions and dad just went on doing us till we were like two pieces of wilted lettuce draped over the couch-back.

So now even more things can happen on the weekends—and more combinations of things—and I have to say this: despite what the world might think about what my twin sister and our dad and I do together, it seems to have helped all three of us with whatever it was that was not quite right...inside. And though it was weird and strange and even almost violent the way it all started, the way it turned out is beyond price to me. And to me at least, getting my dad back was the most important thing, but in the course of things I met a pretty girl that I am on good terms with—myself, my feminine half—found another very pretty girl who loves being my lover (Rona) and have grown comfortable—and excited—with the male presence who is also our dad but has now become a lover.

Strange, twisted maybe, but I wouldn't change a thing!

END

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
BiskitBiskitover 14 years ago
Speak to me

It is said a story reveals much about the author and I like this one's mind. I wanted to love this story but simply couldn't. I even jacked off reading it but my gosh, reading paragraph after paragraph with no dialog is boring and difficult to read, much like a history book. Good effort though, and thanks for making it hot enough to get off but much of my arousal came from my own imagination-an imagination filled with dirty and arousing dialog. Try it, you'll like it and you seem very capable of writing it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories