Twin Twinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

Neither Ray nor Gary were any happier than Richard was. He could feel the other twin's cock throbbing inside his mouth, and he tightened his lips, wanting to make sure no semen dribbled out after the anticipated climax. He noted how Lionel was driving his cock harder and harder into the twink's ass, and knew the older man was also on the verge of cumming, but concentrated on the hard cock that was about to give him a mouthful of cum.

Richard had surmised correctly; Lionel was close to a climax, which had been building up for several minutes, like a geyser preparing to erupt, and he could feel it ready to explode. He had been driving his cock harder and harder into his partner's ass, and every thrust had been met by the bottom fucking back to meet him. Finally, his climax bubbled up, as if from all the extremities of his body, and erupted, filling his condom with his semen. He knew he wasn't through yet, and kept driving his cock in and out of the delightful ass of the young man until he had ejaculated two more times and knew he was through.

A few seconds before Lionel's great climax, the thick cock pounding in and out of his ass, combined with the warm, wet mouth caressing his cock, had made Bob cum. The first big gob landed on Richard's tongue, pleasing his taste buds, but he knew there would be more, so he continued stroking the shaft between his lips. He was rewarded by another gob of semen, also delicious, and would have kept sucking and cleaned off the second twin's cock as he had the first, but he knew he and Lionel were about to collapse forward, so he got out of their way. While he watched the two men sprawling on top of the bed, he swirled the semen he had gotten inside his mouth, enjoying its flavor and texture, until he let it slide down his throat.

He had enjoyed sucking off the twin twinks, but Richard's cock was ragingly hard and in need of a tight warm place. Neither of the two men who had just climaxed would be ready for a while, so he looked on the other side of the bed, and beheld a beautiful sight. The first man he had sucked off was lying face down, while Gary was slowly plunging his cock in and out of the prone man's ass. Richard watched the cheeks of his African-American friend as they slowly moved up and down, and knew where he wanted his cock.

He went over to where he knew there were condoms available and picked out a rose scented one, which was his preference. Richard opened the packet and rolled the contents into place and went back to where the bottle of Aqualube was lying beside the two fucking men. He unscrewed the top and spread the cheeks of the available ass as it moved slowly up and down, which caused Gary to turn his head to see what was happening. When he saw Richard starting to prepare him for fucking, he smiled and reached back to spread his cheeks and paused in his strokes into the ass of the man on the bottom.

Richard used the Aqualube to prepare the plump, brown ass as those of the twin twinks had been prepared, as well as coating his cock with the lubricant. Gary continued to lie unmoving on top of Ray as his ass was readied for the cock of his companion. With everything in preparation, Richard knelt between Gary's legs and pressed the tip of his cock against the oily, brown rosebud. With one firm push, the head wedged through the tight ring of muscles and into the channel beyond.

"Ooooo, yeah," Gary murmured happily as his ass was stretched, and he knew the best was yet to cum.

"Ahhhh," Ray sighed, as the cock already imbedded in his ass was driven in a tiny bit farther and tickled his prostate gland even more.

Richard drew his breath in sharply between his teeth at the intense pleasure already being given to him by the tight ass he was starting to fuck. The joyful noises of all three men continued as he drove his cock in farther, each stroke ending with more of the hard shaft imbedded, until it was buried to his pubic hair, which was tickling the insides of Gary's ass cheeks. He lay like that for about a minute, while pleasure swirled through the bodies of all three men in the stack. Finally, he started to slowly draw his cock back, continuing until just the head was still inside. He paused there, before plowing it all the way back inside.

When Gary felt the hard cylinder surging into his ass, with intensely delightful sensations pouring through his body from its course, he fucked back to meet it. As he did, he withdrew his cock partially from the ass where it had been giving and receiving such exquisite pleasure. After his body pressed firmly against that of Richard, with public hair tickling him again, he stroked forward, burying his cock once more in the ass of the man on the bottom, whose name he was unsure of. It happened to be Ray, and he fucked back to meet Gary, taking every inch of the big cock of the man in the middle. Richard drew back simultaneously with Gary thrusting forward, until just the head remained inside the black rosebud, and there was no pause before he began to plunge his cock back into the tight hole he had found so hospitable.

The men in the pile of delight continued in that same tempo, all of them moaning from the excruciating pleasure they were receiving. While those three men were reveling in their carnal bliss, Lionel's cock had slipped out of Bob's ass after softening considerably, but he was still fondling the young man's succulent cheeks, wanting it to become stiff again. The twink who was lying in front of him hoped the same thing, and he turned to face the older man, peeled off the condom and slid down the bed to take the semi-erect cock into his mouth. He didn't expect to suck him off, but he did want to squeeze out the semen he knew was still inside.

Lionel looked down the length of his torso at the blonde head that was moving back and forth and watched his soft cock going in and out of the man's mouth. The first sexual escapade in his new and palatial apartment was going even better than he had expected, with everybody having a great time, especially himself. He had fucked the succulent ass of one of the twin twinks, and he could feel his cock starting to become stiff in the same man's mouth. The other Stewart brother was at the bottom of a daisy chain and, when the men on top of him had climaxed and left, he, Lionel, would fuck the equally sexy ass of the second of the twin twinks. What more could anybody ask for?

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as the Stewart twins and Lionel and the other two men did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12