Twin Vibes

Story Info
A girl finally gets to be the meat in a twin sandwich.
790 words
3.74
42.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

Donnie and Ricky were the hottest twins I'd ever met. I wanted them both, but they were hesitant to let me fuck them both at the same time. I wasn't sure why it was such a big deal. They had shared a womb, why not share some pussy? Still, they both told me no, that it wasn't going to happen.

One night I was out with my friends at a local bar and across the room I saw my hot twins sitting at a table drinking beer. I excused myself from my friends and sauntered over to them.

"You guys ready to make me into a twin sandwich?" I asked them, giggling. I expected them to say no again, like always, but this time they said something different.

"We've been thinking about it. We want to try sharing a girl, and you have always been our first choice," Donnie said. I looked at Ricky, trying to determine whether he was on board with Donnie's comment.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you ready?" he asked me.

"FUCK YES!" I said. "Let me just go tell my friends good-bye and we can go back to your place or get a room or something."

"Okay, we'll be here," Ricky said. I went back to my friends and told them I was going home with the twins. They knew the whole story and they were nothing but supportive and excited for me.

"Take some pictures!" one of my friends called as I walked back to the twins.

Back at their house they took me in the living room near the couch. First one kissed me and then the other. They were both feeling my body, one grabbing my ass and the other grabbing my tits. Normally I could tell them apart, but as we began to fuck it got harder and harder for me to tell which one was Ricky and which one was Donnie. Their hands were everywhere, and then their cocks were out.

I was sucking one cock and then the other, until I decided I needed both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time. I pulled their cocks together, Donnie lying back on the couch and Ricky standing up next to me. I opened my mouth wide and took both of their cocks into my mouth at once. I tried my best to suck them both and it was so fucking hot! Their cocks were rock solid and I got on top of Donnie and began to ride him.

"Back me up and fuck my asshole," I told Ricky.

"Right now? With his cock in you?" He looked perplexed.

"Yes, just lube up first," I said. He ran to grab some lube while I fucked Donnie, trying hard to go slow and not make him cum. Ricky came back and got behind me.

"I've never done this before," he said as he pushed his cock into my asshole. "Ohhhhh!" he moaned with pleasure as he realized that this set-up was a good one. Double penetration felt good for all of us and the twins were both moaning and I couldn't help but cum super hard on both of their cocks. I was having double orgasm after double orgasm, my pussy and ass both spasming, milking the twins' cocks.

Donnie came first and I could literally feel his cock explode inside of me. Ricky continued to pound my asshole until he came, filling my ass with his spunk. It was the moment I had always dreamed of, two loads of twin cum in my twin holes. I didn't know if life got any better than this. I was certain that this would be the best moment of my life, the one I looked back on and masturbated to for all eternity.

The twins pulled their cocks out of me and went to clean up while I watched my cream pie trickle down my legs with satisfaction. I stood up, not wanting to get cum on their couch. They came back into the room.

"So, was that fun?" I asked them. "It wasn't weird, was it?"

"It was a little weird," Ricky answered, "but I came so good."

"Fuck, me too!" Donnie said. The twins shared a look that I couldn't decipher.

"We want to try it again," Ricky said, speaking for them both.

"I'm totally game," I said, smiling. "Except this time, I think Ricky should take my pussy and Donnie should take my asshole."

"Sounds good to me," Donnie smiled. I couldn't believe my good luck. Not only had I finally gotten my twins, I was about to get them again! I wondered if I could foray this into a regular thing. That would be just the fucking best!

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers