Twincest

Story Info
Matthew and Melinda share all of themselves.
1.7k words
4.37
101.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew didn't need to see his sister's face to know that she was crying. He didn't even need to hear the sniff that escaped her as she opened his bedroom door, nor the way her breathing was slightly unsteady. He loved her more than anyone, and it was like they shared the same existence. He didn't feel able to comfort her this time.

"I know you're awake," Melinda said softly.

He was laying on his side with his back to her. He kept his eyes closed and focused on making the lengths of his breaths even.

"I know that you're going to pretend to be sleeping, too," she continued. "I'm going to say what I need to say anyways.

"I don't know why you're doing this. I don't understand why you would say that we're going to the same university, pretend that you sent all the necessary paperwork, only to tell me tonight that you changed your mind. No, that you lied. I don't understand! You're my best friend - my twin! The most distance that has ever been between us was a few classes in high school. This... Matthew, I'll be on the other side of the country."

He remained quiet. They had been so close - were probably still very close - but he couldn't tell her the reason he had deceived her. She might be hurt now. Perhaps she would even come to resent him. The truth might very well cause her to hate him, and he couldn't bear that.

"I don't want to go," his sister went on softly.

He felt his mattress shift as she sat on the edge of his bed. His body tensed as he felt her move closer to him.

"Won't you say something?" she asked. Her voice was coming nearer. Her breath tickled his ear when she leaned close and whispered, "Matthew?"

The hurt blending with the tenderness in her voice was too much. He felt his eyes become wet as he started to cry. In an instant, she was with him beneath the sheets, holding him close. His face was cushioned against the soft flesh of her 34C cup breasts. One hand had come to rest on her thigh, which her nightshirt didn't fall low enough to cover. She was so soft and warm, and he felt himself harden below his waistline. With a horrified sob, he tried to push her away but she only held on more tightly.

"It's okay," she said gently. "It's only natural. You can't control what happens...down there. I'm not disgusted."

"You don't understand," he gasped, still trying to squirm away. She wouldn't let him. "This is why you need to go! You need to get away from me, because I... I..."

He couldn't finish but noticed that her arms had relaxed around him. He scooted to the far side of the bed, unable to look at her and too broken hearted to run the way he thought he should. His breathing sounded so loud. It rang in his ears and emphasized how quiet Melinda was. In another moment, he was sure that he would hear his heart completely shatter.

Instead, he heard his sister speak in a voice that was low and contemplative.

"Is that so?"

He didn't move as she edged towards him. The tips of her fingers reached him first, the index lightly and expertly tracing the shape of his lips. He gasped at the touch, but the sound was lost as he felt the softness of her mouth connecting with his. Her tongue moved in slowly and shyly, teasing the flesh just inside of his mouth and exploring a bit deeper until it lightly twined with his tongue. She withdrew, slightly sucking on his upper lip before pulling back barely an inch.

"You're my twin," she said gently. Her hands were in his hair and gently combing through it. "My other half. My soul. There is nothing..." She kissed his lips softly. "...that you should endure..." Another kiss. "...that I shouldn't."

As she spoke that last word, she slid her hands into the waistband of his pants. Matthew moaned as her slender fingers wrapped about all eight inches of his erect penis. Melinda began an agonizingly slow stroking motion as she murmured in his ear, "This isn't wrong, not when it's us. I love you so much, Matthew. I want you to be happy. I want us to be happy, together."

"Melinda," he breathed, arching his back slightly as he felt her grip tighten.

"I love when you say my name," she breathed. "Tell me what you want, my dear brother."

"I..." Matthew could barely think. He wanted to do everything at once: caress her breasts, tease the nipples until they were hard and sharp, feel her mouth on him.

"You don't have to say anything," she whispered. "We've always known each other so well."

She released him just long enough to remove her shirt and panties. She took his hand then and placed it between his legs. Matthew moaned again when he felt her moistness.

"Like I told you," she said, "we're one. I want you to be happy, for us to be happy, and together. But first..."

She pulled out his pants until she was facing what she had been holding until just a few moments ago.

"Mm," she said, slowly sliding her lips over the mushroom shaped tip. She lingered, letting her tongue slowly trace the shape while she lightly sucked.

"Oh," Matthew groaned. "Oh..."

He closed his eyes and let his body take over. He could feel his sister's warm mouth slide down his length as he tilted his hips. She gagged only slightly when he reached the back of her throat, but she didn't back away. Instead, she lingered and sucked.

"Melinda," he groaned. "Oh, Melinda!"

His hand was trembling as he stroked her lower lips, resulting in her mouth vibrating over his hardness as she moaned. The sound made him crazy and he slid a finger inside of his sister. "Ah!" she gasped, releasing him from her mouth. She leaned back, driving his finger deeper.

"Don't stop," he begged.

He saw her slight nod and then felt her lips around him again. He couldn't help it: his hips bucked as he grabbed her and moved her on top of him. Without thinking, he sucked her clitoris into his mouth, alternating between that and flicking beneath the hood with his tongue. All the while, he pumped one and then two fingers in and out of her wetness.

"Mm," she mumbled with a full mouth. She was sucking harder and faster. He was thinking that she was going to drive him over the edge soon when she moaned, "Oh, god, no...no, Matthew! I'm going to... You're going to make me..."

"No," he said suddenly, moving her to her back on the bed. She whimpered as he pinned her by her wrists, preventing her from touching herself.

"Matthew," she cried. "Please! Oh, please! Don't do this to me! I need..."

He leaned close and nibbled on the edge of one ear as he murmured, "I know what you need."

Maneuvering so that he held her wrists with just one hand, he used his other one to guide his manhood to her entrance. He moved slowly, enjoying the feverish agony on her face when he didn't put in more than the tip. It was a challenge, but he was glad he did it when he heard her cry, "Please! All of it! I need to..."

"You need what?" he breathed by her ear, even though he already knew the answer.

"I need to feel you inside of me," she moaned.

He obliged, slowly and teasingly. His sister was starting to sob with her need and managed to free her hands to scratch his back.

"So good," she hissed, "so good!"

"Melinda," he groaned, "you're so warm...and tight..."

"You're my first," she whispered in his ear. "Oh!"

Matthew had encountered a small resistance that confirmed her words. It drove him wild and, with a single hard thrust, he broke through her hymen.

She cried a little, so he stopped pushing but planted small kisses along the base of her neck and down to the sweet swell of her breasts. At last, he sucked each nipple, savoring the way he could feel it harden between his teeth. Once Melinda's cries subsided and gave way to ragged and aroused breathing, he began to slowly move in and out of her.

"I want us to always be like this," he breathed before covering her mouth with his own. He felt her nod before her moans filled his mouth as he began to drive into her harder and harder.

"Don't pull out of me," she pleaded as she brought up her long, slim legs to wrap around his waist. "I want to feel you come inside of me. I want your warmth to join with mine. Don't pull out! Promise me!"

"I'm going to fill you," he gasped. "Every last drop is going into you."

She smiled at him and he felt his heart fill with so much love that he didn't think he could take it. He felt that he was really going to lose it as his sister's eyes became unfocused as she was about to climax.

He leaned over quickly and whispered, "I'm yours. I will never want anyone else but you, and when I come in you..." He lifted his head and looked deep into her eyes. "When I come in you, I'm making you mine."

His words brought her over the edge and he kissed her hard as he felt her spasm and contract around his cock. They were still looking deeply in each other's eyes as he felt himself explode, felt her become hot as his warmth filled her own.

"I meant what I said," he murmured as they lay naked a few moments later. They were spooning, and his penis was pressed against her bottom in such a way that he could already feel himself getting hard again. His arms were wrapped tightly around her and his fingers were gently twisting and pulling her nipples. "I hope that's okay."

She nodded.

"I don't want anybody but you," she said.

He kissed the back of her neck and began to knead her breasts. She moaned and he felt himself ready to be inside of her again. As he guided himself into her wetness, he said, "I'm glad. I'm going to move with you. We'll get our own place."

He thrust into her, roughly. She gasped and arched her back, forcing her breasts against his hands.

He smiled as he squeezed and promised, "We can do this every night from now on."