Twink Role Plays Bacha Boy

Story Info
Fraternity pledge coed cross dresser dances sexy for men.
14.8k words
4.03
15.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny is a slim young man, 18 with no facial hair and very little body hair, fit but not athletic. His friend Jeffrey was going to help him join the fraternity. Jeffrey told Danny there would be an initiation party, but did not mention hazing.

Danny and his wife Patty both 18 were married coeds having entered college on scholarships. Both were very smart, but perhaps naïve.

The afternoon before the initiation party Danny came over to Jeffrey's apartment to get prepared. They were best friends.

Jeffrey answered the door, "Come in."

"Hi," said Danny as he stepped in the door. "Am I too early?" Danny was in a playful mood knowing there was going to be a party.

"No, just in time," said Jeffrey. "We need to get you ready. Here have a drink while we get you prepared."

Jeffrey locked the front door, "For privacy," he said. He lit up a marijuana joint and they smoked one.

Danny had felt a little apprehensive but his coed friend, Jeffrey gained his confidence. They joked and talked about college parties a little.

Jeffrey kept supplying mixed drinks, and joints. Finally he said, "Let's get started. I need to show you some moves, and you will need to change clothes. Go ahead and take your clothes off, don't be shy." Jeffrey wanted him to take the clothes off in the living room for a public room feel.

"Take your shirt off first baring your shoulders, and shuffle around showing your bare skin between your shoulder blades."

Danny, laughing, took his shirt off thinking that would be the end of it.

"No, no. Take it all off," said Jeffrey. "We need to get you ready."

Reluctantly Danny took off his shoes and socks.

Jeffrey noted his small frame and flexibility.

Jeffrey said, "Go ahead and take off your pants."

Jokingly Danny daintily wiggled his pants down and his white cotton briefs showed. Danny knew there might be some drinks and marijuana, and possibly more at the party so he acted in a party mood.

"Take off your underwear too," Jeffrey said while bringing another mixed drink to Danny. The underwear was almost down to his knees when Jeffrey handed him the drink and a lit joint. "Fill your lungs and hold your breath."

Danny drank down the beverage thirstily, and then took a long toke. His private parts were naked and felt good in the night air unhindered by clothing.

Jeffrey had mixed the drink strong, and preparing the party mood he spiked the joint with a little bit of cocaine.

Danny still had his hands full so Jeffrey with one hand helped pull the underwear the rest of the way off and with the other hand steadied him on the small of the back, but then let his hand drift down to his butt cheek, and grabbed a handful of his bottom with the knuckle of his hand and index finger laying in his ass crack. He could feel the heat from his ass hole and the pubic hairs beginning at the edge of it. He noticed Danny's penis was getting a little heavy.

Danny was beginning to feel just a little tipsy and didn't mind the steady hand. Actually he thought it was a little humorous and he giggled a little bit.

Jeffrey noticed Danny was a good example of a smooth twink, as he didn't have much body hair, but did have a puffy nest of pubic hair.

Jeffrey took a bottle of popular expensive perfume and massaged it into Danny's entire body and around his pubic area but not on his cock, and balls, just some in the pubic hairs. Then he took some hot pink black light lipstick and painted his lips in perfect fashion. He explained that all this was part of his costume.

Jeffrey had a movie camera recording live, and had a camera for snap shots.

Danny's inhibitions began to ebb away as they drank, smoked, and talked.

Jeffrey said, "I have your costume ready but let's practice some things first. I want to take some pictures in the process so you can compare them when you are fully dressed in the costume. Let me puff up your pubic hair a little." He reached down and fluffed Danny's pubic hair all around the cock and balls and back to his asshole. Caressing and feeling Danny's crotch and balls back to the ass crack was turning Danny on. He liked being felt up on all parts of his crotch. He felt Jeffrey's fingers on his the ball sack seam, the perineum, and the rim of his asshole.

Danny knew his cock was getting hard, and showed he was enjoying all this in private with his friend. The drinks and joints were beginning to have an effect. He felt good and uninhibited.

Jeffrey said, "turn around once or twice and make it look sexy, I want to take a video of your moves." Jeffrey had mixed the drinks strong, with muscle relaxer, and throat lube.

Danny teasingly moved and swayed his hips while he turned.

Jeffrey pulled Danny closer and felt of his butt cheeks. "That's it relax them. You need to know how to make them soft and sexy to the touch." He slid the knife of his hand and index finger in the butt crack, "Now I need you to clinch them hard as you can. It makes you look sexy." Jeffrey took some pictures of his ass crack clinched and relaxed. "Walk across the room and back for me." He got a nice movie shot of his ass crack as he walked and came back with his cock and balls swinging.

Jeffrey said, "You need to tease and flirt with your body, and smile. Be sure to brush up against pants and butt and let your hand accidently contact and feel others. Look at this video clip and you will get some ideas." Jeffrey played a video clip of naughty strip tease dancers who were touching and fondling their audience, the kind of thing mostly limited to private parties and private dancers these days. Danny was convinced to tease.

Danny followed Jeffrey's request to bend over the arm of the sofa and spread his butt cheeks "in a bewitching way" showing his "sexy beckoning asshole."

Jeffrey changed the music to dirty dancing music. "Now I need you to learn titillating and intriguing dancing, and have a spellbinding look in your eyes. You need to learn dirty dancing. When you pass by me brush your cock against me, if you are beside me bump your bottom against me as if you want me to know what it feels like. When we talk, lay a hand on me lovingly or even lay your head on my shoulder. After you lay your head on my shoulder, put your arms around my back and hold me and slide your head down onto my chest. That's it! Kiss my nipples even if I have a shirt on. That's it now keep kissing but go lower and lower trying to temp me, and arouse me."

Danny was fascinated and having fun. He was also stoned and drunk. He had explained to Jeffrey that he didn't have to be drunk or on drugs to have fun, sex, and suck cock, but he enjoyed those too.

Danny kept going until he was kissing the belt buckle of Jeffrey's pants. He could feel heat from Jeffrey's crotch, and when he kissed lower he found the knob which was pulsing toward his mouth.

"Undo my belt buckle and pants." While unfastening the pants Danny bumped and shuffled the cock several times. "Take down my pants and underwear."

Danny shucked down the pants making a display of holding and brushing his face against Jeffrey's underwear, cock, and balls. He was learning to get the most out of teasing. He pulled down the underwear against his face and while feeling the butt.

Without thinking about it Danny found his mouth opening and Jeffrey's unleashed cock entered his mouth. It was a natural feeling. The cock was smooth and tasted good as opposed to a callused finger. The head was surprisingly soft against his lips and tongue.

The dick was limp in his mouth and felt good. Danny was amazed that he had the whole dick in his mouth and his lips were against Jeffrey's pubic hairs. It was an amazing feeling to graze his lips against the pubic hairs, all the while feeling the head wobble in the back of his mouth. He could feel the head squeezing at his throat entrance. Like a big wet kiss he held his mouth in a big circle like kissing the pubic hair patch. Some of the hairs brushed against his nose and cheeks and he leaned his head one way then the other while doing the big kiss with the dick in his mouth.

He found he could stick out his tongue and lick the ball sack while wobbling his head on the dick. Danny was mesmerized that he could do this. As he pressed harder on his big kiss holding Jeffrey's ass for leverage, he tried to lick further down the ball sack while still kissing with the dick in his mouth. As he moved his head for a better angle he realized the head had pushed slightly into his throat. He was rewarded with a little more travel down the ball sack with his tongue and he pressed harder. He thought it was only the head pushing in, but also realized Jeffrey's dick was getting harder. He got a firmer grip on Jeffrey's ass cheeks and pulled his head down harder to keep his big kiss in the pubic hair.

Soon Danny realized Jeffrey's dick shaft had gone into his throat and was still flexible enough to bend with his throat, but he did have to shift position a little to make a straighter angle for the dick.

By now Jeffrey was kneading the hair on his head and pulling his head back and forth on the dick.

This was a first time event for Danny. It all felt natural, and he never knew the thrill of it. He could actually feel the throbbing dick in his throat. It was his first time sucking a dick and first time deep throat, although he really wasn't thinking about it that way. He was just having fun.

Jeffrey held Danny's head firmly and started bucking.

Danny felt Jeffrey start to clinch and the dick seemed to grow in his mouth. Unexpectedly he felt a gush in his throat and the dick pulled out so just the head was in his mouth and it gushed some more. He felt cum shots hitting the back of his mouth and throat, and a good portion flowed onto his tongue. He was fascinated. The cum was thick and slick with a little salty taste, maybe a little chalky. It was good. He didn't think about it until later, but this was his first time tasting and swallowing cum. This was his first time bisexual experience.

Danny kept it in his mouth with his lips kissing the pubic patch until the dick shrank and he had sucked it dry. Finally Jeffrey offered another mixed drink and another joint.

There came a knock at the door.

Jeffrey said loudly, "Come in." He reached over and unlocked the door.

Danny had taken Jeffrey's dick in his mouth again, when Abdul walked in. Now he was seen in front of another guy, with a dick in his mouth.

Jeffrey held Danny's head in place. "Abdul this is Danny. He is the guest of honor tonight."

Abdul looked down at the slender youth sucking cock and balls, licking the balls.

Jeffrey said, "You are early, but just in time to see him dress in costume."

Jeffrey had Danny stand up and hand him the tube of lipstick on the end table. Jeffrey applied the fluorescent lipstick to Danny's lips and had him close his lips a few times as if in a kiss to finish the lipstick. "Hand me those bikini panties."

Abdul stepped behind Danny to look at his ass and legs. "Nice ass," he said as he looked at Danny's tight ass crack, and firm buns. "You have girly legs."

Danny took the panties from the table and handed them to Jeffrey who straightened them up and held them for Danny to step into. They were white fluorescent cotton with lace and frills that would shine in black light. They had a pink ribbon at the delicate waist band.

Abdul nodded his approval. "That looks sexy," he said as Jeffrey pulled them up over Danny's cock and balls, and helped fit the crotch in place, smoothing the crotch with his hand.

Jeffrey said, "Turn around."

Abdul nodded his approval as he saw the exposed top of Danny's ass crack, and the cheeks of his buns. "I like the way those panties look on you." He reached over and fondled Danny's ass squeezing and caressing it letting a hand slide up under the panty band to feel him off.

Next Jeffrey fitted Danny with a small bra.

Abdul handed over a pair of fluorescent white leggings with fluorescent orange bands at the top, and separate frilly leg bands to go over the legs above the leggings. He helped adjust the panties to cover Danny's balls, but they will probably get exposed anyway.

It had been an arduous process to determine what kind of skirt or dress to use. Jeffrey and the others had decided on a short slender front fasten dress. It had florescent lace and frills, and a matching bonnet. Finally they decided on low heel gloss black high heels.

Abdul and Jeffrey applied potent perfume to Danny's face, neck, bra, panties, butt, cock and balls in just the right amounts. This was Danny's first time as a cross dresser.

"Ok Danny you are now Danielle. Turn around for us and do a curtsey. That was good for a first time, now fluff and flare the back of your dress to flash your ass. Draw the dress up on the side and show some leg."

They had a couple more drinks, and smokes.

Jeffrey said, "It is time to go to the club. They will be waiting."

Danielle was not sure how all this hazing was going to turn out, but for now he was having fun and just going along with it. He had heard of hazing pranks, but this was not the case.

Almost instantly as they walked into the club, Danielle became the hit of the party. He was treated with many drinks, dances, hugs and kisses. Many of the risqué dances became groping sessions, as some of the others were drunk.

Danielle showed some leg, fluffed his dress flashing his pretty ass, and hugged a lot of others. As the night went on he flirted with everyone, and was fondled with hands in his panties front and back, and in drunken response while hugging he inadvertently started fondling back. They loved his erotic dance. He became the hit of the evening.

After many dances seeking to rest his legs he accepted an invitation to sit at a back table. As he started to sit his dress was fluffed up behind him and the steadying hands pushed down his panties as he sat. Even though he was drunk it was a funny feeling how he came to sit. There seemed to be a greasy knob at his butt he was sitting on. He was handed another drink and smoke and encouraged to do a titillating dance in the lap of his guest. As he gyrated his ass in a sexy way it felt as if the knob had found a more comfortable position.

He arched his back and made erotic, nasty, obscene, lewd, vulgar, steamy, go-go dancer, like moves. The knob seemed to fit better and better and Danielle had to wonder if it was sliding in. It was Danielle's first time anal.

Jeffrey walked by the seat, lifted the back of Danielle's dress and saw the cock was fully inserted in Danielle's asshole, and Danielle was still in a dancing gyration twisting up and down in a spiral motion.

Another had walked back to see what the activity was. He saw the pretty ass of Danielle being fucked in public, pulled out his cock and stuck it in Danielle's mouth. He was so turned on that it didn't take but a minute to shoot his load down Danielle's throat who savored it. About this time the guest at the table shot his load, and Danielle could feel the heat of the cum shot splash in the rectum of his ass. It was a satisfying feeling to take in two cum shots at about the same time.

A kinky woman coed came in unannounced, saw the action and when Danielle was able to stand up, she was on her knees opening the front of his dress, pulled his panties back down enough to let the cock out and she sucked his cock. The feeling of a tongue dancing on his cock head was too much and Danielle shot his load almost immediately. She removed his panties, and exposed the flow of cum in the crotch, and she sucked out the cum, sniffing and sucking the panties dry, before putting them back on Danielle. She fingered his wet asshole, and massaged his puffy prostate gland feeling the seam of it.

Before the night was over Danielle had kissed and hugged everyone and was fondled by all, in most cases returning the favor. Danielle had been fucked enough times to be holding about a half pint of cum in his ass. He lost count of how many times he swallowed cum.

At the end of the night they took Danielle back to Jeffrey's place, and removed his clothes except the panties. They laid him down on Jeffrey's bed before leaving.

Jeffrey locked the front door and turned out the lights retiring back to his bedroom. There he saw Danielle laying there in a provocative pose, sleeping heavily and passed out. Getting undressed for bed, Jeffrey rolled Danielle over to see how the panties looked on him from that angle. It was a sexy sight with the panties stuck in his ass crack.

Gently he pulled the panties down a little to see his ass crack and buns. He was treated with a perfect sight of a tight ass crack and perfect buns. Jeffrey by now had an enormous hard on. Gently he removed the panties inch by inch so as not to disturb Danielle.

Reaching over to the dresser he grabbed a tube of anal lube and greased his cock well, putting a glob on Danielle's asshole, spreading the sexy cheeks to do so. Placing his knees on both sides of Danielle's legs he slowly and delicately touched the tip of his cock to Danielle's asshole. He could see that cum cream pie had been dribbling out of his asshole in a small trickle, so it was already pre-lubed with cum.

Pressing his cockhead to the asshole with lust, he watched as the totally relaxed asshole gave way, and wrapped around his dickhead like a sexy kiss. Slowly he watched as the head disappeared into Danielle. As the bareback shaft started going in slowly he paused now and then to let Danielle unconsciously adjust to it. Before too long his entire shaft was all the way in. His balls rested against Danielle's crotch and balls, his pubic hair was nesting on Danielle's ass crack. He drew a finger up and down Danielle's butt crack, and caressed each cheek in entirety. He loved the firm feeling of the butt cheeks. He loved the tight warm feeling around his cock.

Slowly he started pumping very gently with small strokes until he started to tremble and clinch. Soon he pumped his cum into Danielle getting a comforting grunt from his sleep.

The next morning Danielle woke up late in his crusty dried cum panties, that nevertheless were comfortable.

After they both woke up and took showers, Jeffrey fixed them a bacon and eggs breakfast with orange juice and toast.

"How do you feel?" asked Jeffrey.

"Amazing!" answered Danielle. They were both sitting at the breakfast table nude. Danielle had not found his clothes yet, and was looking around for his panties.

Jeffrey said, "You were the hit of the party last night, and by the way you were accepted into the fraternity.

"Awesome," replied Danielle. He felt the warmth of belonging and of companionship.

Casually Jeffrey said, "Abdul mentioned something about a scholarship for a college student exchange."

Disinterested, Danielle responded with a question, "Where to?"

"Oh, over to Afghanistan."

"What?"

"Yes you would get free travel, and education at one of their Universities, and stay at someone's house, probably with the parents of the exchange student. It could be a valuable experience." Jeffrey smiled.

"But I don't speak any Persian." Danielle said doubtfully.

"Abdul is the exchange coordinator for Afghanistan, and he will be with you to help everything go smoothly," asserted Jeffrey.

In a couple days, Abdul met with Danny and his wife Patty. None the wiser, Patty was convinced it was a good opportunity for Danny, and it would only be for a short duration.

Abdul stared at Patty's pussy camel toe, as he talked her into the exchange program for Danny. He looked up her pussy crack slowly and focused so she could see, at the top he pursed his lips as if kissing her clit leaving a clit sized gap that he filled with the tip of his tongue which he curled up as he withdrew it by then staring her in the eyes.

In one sense it made Patty uneasy, but in another it turned her on to have an exotic male admire her most private features. She felt like she would expose her pussy to him any minute. She noticed the tip of his tongue and its lewd gesture. Patty felt like the room was getting hotter and momentarily she tried to imagine what the tip of his tongue would feel like to her pussy.