Twinned Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,051 Followers

The seed burned going down my throat, the eldritch energy dancing through my body as I consumed my own cum. Kisha's song picked up pace, crescendoing in time with her thrusts, as she pounded her way to sweet release in my clutching pussy. With a final glorious thrust, she hilted herself deep, remaining there, pumping her seed into my body. Pussy basically radioactive at this point from the out-of-this-world energy that twisted and writhed as it pooled inside me. With a gentle tug, Kisha separated the final inch of tail that connected her to me. A soft whine snuck from my throat as Kisha slowly untangled our limbs. I tried to rouse myself to follow her like a duckling follows her mother as she slithered from the bed. She smiled at my exhausted antics, her snakes and hands reaching down to caress my face.

"Stay," she whispered with that sibilant voice. Pleasant shivers reverberated through my body.

Suddenly, it was the easiest thing to recline back into the war torn bed and watch her. She started to hum, only there was no audible sound, instead the reality around us began to vibrate but I didn't grow worried or concerned. After a couple moments constant thrumming, the air split and a lone ephemeral black tentacle reached out and stroked Kisha's scaled hand. Taking the black shape in her hands she pulled and the split in the air widened, letting three tentacles push their way through the portal. With steady progress she worked at expanding the aperture until there was a solid inky black oval maybe five feet tall hoving in the air, a multitude of writhing black tentacles working at the edges.

"Come," she said gently, somehow continuing to hum. I tried, but achieved nothing more than an awkward flop off the bed. She laughed at my antics and saved me from the floor by slithering over and scooping me into her arms. Relaxing into her hold, my snakes peppered her nipple-less breasts with eager kisses.

"Great one... where are we going?" I asked as I wrapped my tail around her heavily muscled stomach and upper hips, securing it out of the way while deepening our scale to scale contact.

"Home, of course. I can't wait to show you off to the others," she said moving forward through the portal and into the unknown.

The portal shimmered and shut in front of the incredulous stare of a housekeeper, but not before she'd caught a glimpse. Her eyes pulsed as her brain tried to comprehend what she'd just seen. A sly smile crossed her face as she slowly closed the door, her iris clouding over with a glowing lime green color.

As everyone knows, the Abyss likes to gaze back.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,051 Followers