Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at my sister and mother and neither was undressed yet. They were so engrossed in watching us but Jim did have his hand inside both their panties. He was finger fucking mother and daughter at the same time. When mom saw that we had finished she jumped up and yelled; "Now it's my turn!" I noticed she did not say, our turn. All mom and Jean had to do was pull their sun dresses over their heads and they were down to just panties. As mom started to undress Jim Jean was pulling mom's panties off. Jean then turned to undress Jim's lower half. Jim and mom were kissing and Jean was playing with Jim's cock and Mom's pussy. She reached up and while they were still kissing she brought her husbands hand down to her mother's pussy. Then she reached and brought her mother's hand to her husband's cock. Jean sat back watching mom and Jim. Mom got down on her knees and she took Jim in her mouth. Jean reached in and was stroking mom's pussy as she sucked off Jim. Jean slowly pushed mom on her back and Jim came with her. Jean took hold of Jim's cock and guided it to mom's pussy.

By the time Jim shoved his cock into mom we were all there watching. Sandy was stroking dad's cock and Jean was playing with mine. I know the other three wanted to join mom as much as I did but we all just let her enjoy the wonderful fucking she was getting. Now the girls were not going to just sit there, my sister had my cock in her mouth and I looked over and my wife was sucking on dad's cock. None of us ever took our eyes off Jim and mom. We watched as mom had several orgasms yelling, "Fuck me Jim.....Fuck Mommy......Fuck me like you do my little girl!" Finally Jim gave his last few strokes and we could see his cock pumping into our mother. That was it for me and I shot in my sister's mouth. Dad must have cum about the same time cause when I looked over my wife was drinking down his load as well. Jim pulled out of mom and Jean jumped up and yelled at mom, "Don't get up mom you're not done yet." Then she was between mom's legs and was licking her husband's cum from our mother's pussy.

Jean had just taken my loan in her mouth and was now licking Jim's load from mom. Mom pulled Jean around and mom and daughter were going at it in a wild 69. Sandy was not finished and with out a pussy to lick she jumped on Jim's limp cock and licked the combined juice from him and mom. By the time Jean and mom finally rolled away from each other Jim, Dad and I were all hard as a rock. I went over to my wife Sandy and was about to fuck her when she stopped me. She looked up at Jim from sucking his cock and they both smiled at each other. She then cuddled up next to him and Jim said; "Now it is time to see what we came up here to see, an all out family fuck. We've both seen brother and sister fucking many times, now we want to see mother/son and father/daughter fucking.

The four of us looked at each other and a broad grin came over all of us. I got on top of mom and dad came over to Jean. Sandy came over and guided my cock into my mother's pussy then kissed me then kissed mom and sat back to watch. Jim was kissing Jean and reached down and opened her up her pussy for her father to slide his cock into her. Then he sat back to watch. The four of us were going at it fast and hard. Mom and Jean were holding hands while dad and I plowed into them. Dad and I came at just about the same time and mom and Jean were both going over the edge. As I fell away from mom Sandy came over and said to mom, "That was beautiful. I have eaten my husbands cum from his sister's pussy many times may I taste him from yours?"

Mom just took her head and shoved it into her pussy and said, "Lick away." Jim went over to Jean and lay with her. He just smiled and picked her up and brought her to his mouth drinking all of dad cum from his wife's pussy.

The rest of the day and night was spent in many combinations and at one time the four "family members" made a circle around Jim and Sandy and we all watched my wife fuck Jean's husband. Needless to say family gatherings will never be the same again. After watching Jean with her dad Sandy now wants to try to get her parents included, at least her dad.

12