Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers

The days soon slipped back into a more normal routine. My fears and worries over complications occurring quickly evaporated. The twins still flirted, teased and acted just as they always had around me. Jill still spent time alone with Pete, as well as with me on occasion, and the three of us frequently got together over drinks or dinners, though we had not as yet ventured down that road of exploration that Jill had a while ago suggested. Even Andrea didn't act any differently around me now either. And I was most happy for that. The fact that I had been the one to take her virginity wasn't treated as though there was anything "extra" special between us beyond the friendship that we'd previously enjoyed. And though there had not been any reoccurrence of that particular evening, it wasn't as if it was expected, or required that it would or should happen again either. I was reasonably sure that nothing had been said to Pete about it by either his daughter or Jill, most certainly not the twins, or I felt I would have at least heard something about it by now. I enjoyed the days I spent with Jill, as well as the nights, and life settled down into an easy going routine. Too routine, I guess especially where the twins were concerned.

A rare three-day weekend soon came, and the twins had been bugging their mother about doing something special together. And by together, they meant including Pete and Andrea as well as myself. It didn't take too much convincing, everyone had spring fever and wanted to do something. It was decided that we'd all go, and spend the next three days camping out in the wild together. We had two fairly large sized tents, one for the adults, and one for the three young "women" as we'd decided when discussing accommodations. Admittedly, I wondered if this was partially Jill's idea as we'd not as yet or discussed since that first time, the possibility of a threesome between Pete, Jill and myself. And though I don't think that was part of the plan, I don't think I was the only one who thought about it afterwards either. Sleeping three to a tent like that, there wouldn't be a whole lot of privacy amongst the three of us sleeping together under those circumstances.

We shoved off bright and early and made the two hour drive to the area that I had suggested as I'd gone fishing a few times up there, and had discovered in my wanderings a perfect little spot that was out and away from the typical camping spots. We'd at least have "some" privacy, even if it weren't amongst ourselves.

A short time later, both tents put up and bedding all laid out and situated, we got a nice warm roaring fire going just as it was beginning to get dark. A light dinner along with some nice cold beers set the mood for relaxation and the enjoyment of sitting outside underneath the stars.

We'd sat around the fire for a considerable amount of time, and not only consumed beer, but soon started in on a few harder drinks as well. We'd been sharing stories, telling jokes, and before long, the talk was getting a little sexual in nature, not without a little bit of help as the twins seemed to constantly redirect whatever we discussed back in that direction. I was already feeling a healthy 'buzz' from all the alcohol without being anywhere's near drunk, when Stacy had disappeared inside her tent and emerged a short time later with two small self rolled joints of grass. I hadn't smoked since high school, and hadn't really gotten high too many times, preferring my favorite drinks instead. But I was more surprised when Stacy had in fact produced the grass with her mother sitting there, but it was obvious she knew about it, and as Stacy lit the joint and passed it along to her sister, she in turn gave it to Jill who took a long healthy pull on it herself.

We continued talking; another joint was soon passed around, and though neither Pete or I smoked any of the grass, Andrea did partake of some of the second joint, which I did feel slightly surprised at her father to some degree. But by this time, the two of us were pretty well juiced without having had to smoke, and it was of no major concern after that. We had a pretty good sized fire going and even with a bit of chill in the air of late spring it was still getting to be pretty warm feeling as we sat. It was then that Stacy and Tracy had stood up and were semi dancing about the fire. I am sure it was a combination of the grass and booze, but we began clapping and cheering them on as the dance got wilder and wilder. Andrea soon joined them, and I noticed Pete didn't seem to mind the suggestiveness of their dance, even when the twins eventually stripped off their clothing and continued to dance around the fire naked. Even Andrea joined them in that, and I watched for any signs of her father's disapproval, or if nothing else, surprise. And though he did in fact seem to have a bit of a nervous laugh at seeing his own daughter dancing around nude, he didn't say anything about it, nor did he really focus his attention on her after that either.

Admittedly, watching the three girls dancing around the flickering flames was having some effect on me. I was fairly aroused, and wondered if Pete was feeling the same way I was. Even Jill was beginning to make suggestive remarks, and though not dancing along with the girls, had eventually been coaxed into removing her own top and baring her breasts. Jill certainly had nothing to fear from that either, with tits as lovely as hers were, she could easily compete in that department without a bit of self-consciousness, and did.

I'm not sure when or how things actually got started. It had all seemed innocent enough, though as I said, we were all feeling pretty good by this time. But a "dare" was made, and then accepted, and the next thing I knew, one of the twins was kneeling down between Pete's legs and giving him a blowjob in front of the rest of us. Up until now, I had never even considered the possibility that the twins had ever been with or done anything with Pete. But it was obvious that they had with him no differently than they had with me, and even more importantly, that Jill obviously knew about that too though she had never mentioned it.

"Come on Andrea," Tracy teased daring her. "You said I'd never suck off your father in front of everyone. So now that I have, it's your turn!"

Pete gave a wild eyed look of concern, about the first time I'd seen him react that way all evening until Tracy clarified that she hadn't meant Andrea was to suck on him. "Unless she wanted to of course," she had added afterwards. And though Pete still seemed a bit uncomfortable with the way things suddenly seemed to be going, with Tracy still sitting beside him playing with his rock hard cock so openly, he was enjoying the sensations of that too much to complain too loudly and cause her to quit doing it.

"So, its your turn to do something now," Stacy joined in with her sister. And Jill leaned over and whispered to me that the girls seemed to be on one now, and that just about anything was likely to happen. On that point I had to agree, still a little taken aback on how open Jill was on whatever adventure the twins seemed to involve themselves, as well as anyone else who happened to be around them.

"I know...it took me a while to eventually accept it," Jill stated as though she'd been reading my mind. But it was either that or ground them for life, and all they'd end up doing then is spend time in their bedroom 'doing' each other all day long instead."

Obviously, Jill knew all about that too. And again I was surprised, though not shocked at that revelation. I think I was beginning to come to a better understanding, of Jill's relationship with her daughters. And it was more of one of acceptance for the girls' adventurous natures, rather than trying to repress it and alienating them because of it.

"So what do you want me to do?" Andrea asked them.

"Well, you have two choices," Tracy stated. "You can either go down on Mom, or you can go down on David," She'd said pointing over towards me.

Even I blinked on that one, though still trying to appear as un-shocked by that as Jill was herself, I did half turn, smiling somewhat stupidly I know in Pete's direction. He merely shrugged his shoulders however as if to say, "What can I do?" smiled sheepishly as he sat there with his raging hard on getting worked up and down by one of the twins.

Jill surprised everyone at that point. "Why don't you simply flip a coin? Then, if it's heads, you suck David. If it's tails, you lick me."

Everyone actually laughed. It was funny, and with the implication being so obvious, it had evaporated almost instantly any remaining inhibitions in this little group altogether. Stacy quickly fished around in my pocket for a quarter. Found something else there instead, and fished around with it for a moment until it was too obvious what it was she was really doing.

"Come on Stacy," her sister complained. "Hurry up and find the quarter. I'm anxious to see how this turns out!"

She did come up with one moments later, and immediately tossed it high into the air. When it finally landed, even Tracy ran over to have a look, leaving Pete with his cock sticking straight up out of his pants. He didn't try and hide it though; just as curious as everyone else to see where this was going.

"Tails!" Stacy and Tracy screamed out in gleeful surprise. "You're licking mother!"

"Which also means, I'm sucking David!" Stacy chimed in.

Tracy immediately walked back to where Pete was sitting and took up where she'd left off, though not sucking him, just sitting beside him playing with him as we all watched Andrea walk over towards Jill.

Jill had stood up by then, long enough to have removed the remainder of her clothing, and once again settled down into her chair. Andrea took one of the nearby cushions off a now vacant one, and threw it down on the ground to kneel on. In seconds, she was hungrily licking Jill's cunt while we all sat there gaping at the two of them.

"Well?" Jill stated matter of factly. "Isn't anyone else going to do anything so I can watch too?"

Laughing wickedly, Stacy began helping me to undress completely, as had Pete by this point. Before long, we were all nude, sitting in close proximity to one another, watching the equal pairings as the three young women busily "serviced" the adults. Again, this hadn't exactly been planned to happen, it just naturally turned out that way, but it was also evident by the way things were going that eventually we'd soon be switching positions and performing the same services we'd been receiving ourselves.

I had in fact eventually traded places, and spent a wonderful time kneeling down between Stacy's legs licking her sweet snatch. She'd managed to have a small satisfying little orgasm, and by the sounds of it, so had Andrea as Jill had surprisingly gone down on her upon seeing Stacy and I switching places, though unfortunately I wasn't able to witness nearly as much of that as I would have liked to, busily engaged doing the same thing myself.

Surprisingly, the girls soon announced they were retiring to their tent to go to bed. But I took that to mean the word literally, and not that they intended on going inside to sleep. It was obvious to me at least that they had other plans at that point, which didn't include the three of us. But I also suspected that this preliminary little game of theirs had also been intended to warm things up between Jill, Pete and I. And wouldn't have been at all surprised if Jill hadn't in fact put them up to it. Jill was the first one of the three of us to get up and go inside our tent. Once again Pete did his shrug his shoulders thing, and then followed me inside shortly afterwards.

Jill was still nude, lying atop the multi-layered pile of sleeping bags, quilts and blankets. It was a cozy, if not extremely soft comfortable bed to actually lie down on.

"Looks like your finally going to get your wish," I stated as I dropped down to lie down beside her, Pete doing the same on her other side. Jill simply smiled, knowingly, and beckoned us both to her. In seconds, I was sucking and kissing her left breast, and Pete was busily licking and playing with her right one.

There was still sufficient light from the fire burning brightly outside that there was no need to light a lantern or anything inside the tent. And the atmosphere was admittedly erotic as we found ourselves, as excited as teenagers involved in doing something particularly naughty and bad. For some reason, just being outside, even in the tent had heightened the intensity of our arousal level. Maybe the twins had known that too, and by doing what they had started earlier, had ensured that the three of us would end up in bed together. Obviously this was something their mother had wanted to happen all along, and I decided that they had purposely removed Andrea from out of the picture in the event that all this might be a little disconcerting to her. Though I had certainly not noticed or even felt anything like that as the evening had progressed. Short of not actually participating with her own father, it didn't appear she was bothered by watching one of her own best friends busily sucking him off either.

Jill rolled over on top of Pete. She easily and quickly inserted his cock inside her cunt and began to slowly fuck him, getting used to the feel of his prick as it slid in and out of her rapidly lubricating pussy.

"Fuck me in the ass David," she told me. Though she continued licking me and sucking me to an even greater firmness. As my cock was fairly slick with her saliva, I made my way around her, and as she presented herself perfectly to me, I eased just the tip of my dick inside the cute puckered opening of her ass. She was unbelievably tight at first, and we both took that time to get used to the sensation before I continued. Pete lay motionless, though his cock was embedded deeply inside her cunt waiting for me to join him there inside her. Easing myself slowly in, I was amazed to feel his cock resting against mine as I finally slid the entire length and girth of my prick inside that tight anal opening.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck!" Jill stated unabashedly, and loud enough that I was sure the girls had heard every word. I remained motionless however, though buried to the hilt inside her, throbbing excitedly and expectantly, feeling Pete's cock doing nearly the same thing through the thin membrane separating the two of us.

"Now," Jill moaned, considerably more quietly. Even then I barely began to move in and out of that still almost 'too' tight of an opening. But then as Pete began to fuck her pussy with much more forceful quicker motions, Jill began urging me to match his own movements.

"Fuck it David. Fuck my ass baby! Yes. That's it...just like that!"

She was louder now, once again. But hearing her talking to us, the erotic naughty words flowing out of her mouth with such sensual sounding vulgarity, I urged her on to continue it.

"You like the way Pete's cock is fucking your pussy baby?" I asked her. "You enjoying that nice fat cock of his sliding in and out of your cunt?"

"Oh yes...Oh my god yes I do!" She wailed loudly once more. "Fuck me Petey! Fuck my pretty pussy for me!"

Pete was grunting and groaning. And though his words, if he spoke any, were intelligible, just the animalistic sounds that were emanating from him where enough to send Jill into another elongated series of one word vulgarity's that once again enhanced rather than detracted from the incredible sensations that were being felt between the three of us.

"Fuck - suck - piss - cock - cunt!" She began chanting over and over again. "Fuck - suck - piss - cock -cunt!"

Each spoken word was a matching thrust inside her. Pete picked up on it nearly the same instant that I did. I slammed into her...held it there without pulling back out...and Pete did exactly the same thing on his end.

"Fuck!"

I slid out...slid in again, a little faster this time, as did Pete.

"Suck!"

Another plunge, and then another, once again in unison

"Piss - Cock!" Jill gleefully screamed out loud.

Another deep stroke...holding it.

"Cunt!" Jill was near laughing, not with hysteria, but with pure sensual lust.

I could see Pete's face, saw him looking at me as well, and on a given signal, we each one began to pound into her with a rapidity borne of need as well as madness.

"Fuck-suck-piss-cock-cunt," Jill tried to say, still trying to keep up with the speed and rapidity that we were now doing inside her. My cock was well lubricated in her ass now, pre-cum leaking out of my own dick in nice slick leavings that wet her and made the quickness of her ass fuck even more pleasurable to bare.

"Fucksuckpisscockcunt...fucksuckpizzzzzzz...," finally giving it up as we began to head down our own rhythmic plungings inside her, no longer matching tempo and speed, or even simultaneous strokings. But this was a new sensation anyway, and once again, simply added to the incredible feelings that I was experiencing as well. My cock going in, just as Pete's was coming out, and Jill not knowing which stroke to moan on, or enjoy one over the other. For her, it became almost a constant quick paced fuck, though in reality, we had each settled into a slower, much more steady easygoing rhythm.

Suddenly and quite unexpectedly, Jill lurched, her body tensed, and the sounds of what nearly sounded like a damn bursting suddenly surged from her pussy. It was an incredibly wet gushing sound, and even Pete was surprised by it, as was Jill! Her cunt was contracting and jettisoning a torrent of pussy juice. Never before in her entire life has she done so before, but as she continued to ride the wave of such incredible ecstasy and pleasure, her pussy continued to pump out her lubrications in such quantity that they soon turned into frothy squishy sounds that were just one more sensual delight to hear, enjoy and experience with her.

It was soon obvious by Pete's moans, which had equally escalated to deep-throated gruntings that he was nearing his own orgasm.

"Let me suck it!" She demanded, and moved in such a way that I had no option but to remove my cock from inside her ass. Jill moved slightly down Pete's torso, grabbing his cock and attacked it with such forcefulness that I feared she would rip the tip of his prick clean off.

"Ahh Ahh Ahh," was all Pete could manage. But it was definitely loud enough to silence even the chirping crickets near by, and I laughed at that, as the sudden silence was evident. Only momentarily however, for once again Pete lurched, bucked and I knew he was filling Jill's mouth with his cum. "Oh sweet fucking..."

It was all said. I watched his face grimacing in a near pain-pleasure that was obviously very intense as I continued to kneel there beside the two of them, stroking my own cock and watching. Pete all but passed out, and only half reluctantly did Jill then turn away from him, Pete's cum slightly drooling down from one corner of her mouth. Taking her finger, she wiped the creamy nectar away, and sucked it off her finger.

"You ready to cum now too?" She asked me.

I stood up at that point, my cock hard, swollen, purple and angry looking, angry with 'fuck-lust' needful to spew the jisim that was boiling inside my balls waiting for release. Jill quickly inserted my cock inside her mouth, and quickly sent me spiraling towards my own orgasmic explosion. Seconds later I felt the first powerful surge of cum explode from the depths of my tightened ball-sack, filling her hungrily sucking mouth. Watching her suck it, feeling one incredible pulsating release after another as they escaped my prick, shooting inside that warm sucking oval of her lips. My orgasm seemed near continuous, and I began hoping it would never stop, that the spunk flying from my cock would never end.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers