Twins

Story Info
Twins get more than they bargained for after car breaks down.
1.1k words
3.45
34.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zantha
Zantha
3 Followers

The sun was setting as the eighteen year old twins walked down the steep mountain road. The girls might have actually enjoyed the picturesque view if they had not been in such foul moods.

The day had started so wonderfully for Cleo and Chloe. After showering, getting dressed, and eating breakfast they had jumped in the car and taken a drive up the mountain to hike along the trails for the day. They spent the early summer afternoon climbing rocks and traversing through brush to find some fairly remote locations. They had packed a picnic basket before they left and shared lunch on a large flat boulder overlooking the town far below and the coast beyond it.

They made their way back to their car and judged they would make it to the beach just after nightfall. Then they could strip out of their clothes and go swimming nude in the ocean as they were wont to do. Unfortunately when they finally reached the car it wouldn't start. They had left their cellphones at home so as not to be bothered on their day out. There was nothing left to do but walk down the road until they reached the house they had seen on their way up this morning. Three miles later found them watching the sun slip below the horizon and their hopes for a fun evening slipping down with it.

They reached the house thirty minutes later and knocked on the door. The man who answered the door took their breath away. He was tall and muscular. He had shoulder length black hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. His eyes were the lightest shade of brown either of them had ever seen.

They quickly explained their situation and he invited them into the house. He introduced himself as Bron as he led them down a dark hallway and into the main room of the house where another man stepped forward to greet them. Bron left the room to call a tow truck while the second man made his own introductions and heard their story. His name was Darren and he was just as striking as his roommate. With a melodic voice, pale blue eyes, and close cropped blond hair he had both girls squirming in their shorts in no time.

They drank wine and talked while they waited for the tow truck to arrive. Time passed and Cleo noticed Bron finishing off the third bottle when Darren asked if she and her sister had ever kissed before. Chloe gave her sister a knowing grin and they both giggled and leaned closer to each other. It didn't take much urging after that to get them going. They were caressing each other's breasts through the thin fabric of their tank tops while entwining their tongues as both men started undressing. They broke from their kissing as Bron stepped toward them with his throbbing erection. They leaned in and started licking and sucking on his giant-sized cock. Cleo slipped her tongue down to his balls and slowly covered them with saliva before gently sucking them into her mouth one at a time while her twin swallowed Bron's cock as far down her throat as possible.

After a few minutes they pulled away and stood to disrobe. Bron watched and slowly stroked himself while Darren sat back on the couch and gazed at them with animalistic passion. He still wore his pants and Chloe stepped over to him to try and get them off. As she reached for the buckle of his belt he stopped her and pulled her into his embrace. He kissed her deeply and stood lifting her off her feet as he did. He lay her down on the floor and slid his tongue along her ear while caressing her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as he licked his way down her neck to her nipples, and then sucked first one then the other into his surprisingly cool mouth. He then slid his fingers into the dripping folds of her pussy and gently and repeatedly stroked until her first orgasm of the night ripped a cry of ecstasy from her lips.

Cleo grinned around a mouthful of cock as her sister came. Bron's fingers were entwined in her honey-blonde hair as he brutally fucked her mouth. Her face was pressed all the way into his crotch and she could feel the swollen head of his dick halfway down her throat. He pulled his dick from her mouth and threw her to the floor at her twin's feet. He then got on his knees behind her and slammed his engorged cock deeply into her pussy in one sudden thrust. Her scream of pleasure was muffled as he grabbed her by the hair again and shoved her face between Chloe's legs. She moaned into her sister's pussy as he pounded her for all he was worth. Licking and sucking on the velvety folds of Chloe's nether lips she was rocked by the most intense orgasm of her young life.

That was immediately followed by Chloe's second climax as Darren pinched and pulled on her nipples while licking and nibbling on her neck. She came yet again as her twin sucked her clit into her mouth, and she felt Darren stab his teeth through her soft, supple skin.

Cleo drank down her twin's tangy come as Bron fucked her like there was no tomorrow. She could swear that his dick was getting even larger as she felt it bumping against her cervix. She screamed as another orgasm rocked through her body and Bron's fingers tightened painfully in her hair. She felt them grow larger, as the nails of his right hand thickened and dug painfully into her hip. She hissed with pain as tears sprang from her eyes. It was then that she noticed her sister's silence.

Bron pulled back on her head, yanking most of the handful of hair out, until she was upright on her knees. She then saw the horrid truth of the situation. Her twin sister lay still, and her eyes were glazed over in death. Darren grinned maliciously as blood dripped from his vampiric fangs and down his chin. From the corner of her tear-filled eyes she saw the muzzle of the werewolf Bron had become snap into her shoulder. Her agonized scream was cut short as the vampire lunged forward and sank his teeth into her throat.

Then the pain was gone, and she felt herself floating backwards in a dark tunnel. Her sister appeared and pulled her into an embrace where they joined as one for all eternity.

3/23/06

Copyright 2006 Zantha Amano. All rights reserved. Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission from the author.

Zantha
Zantha
3 Followers