Twins!

Story Info
A double switch!
3.5k words
4.2
63.5k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
136 Followers

Author's note: Fraternal twins, two eggs and two sperm, usually resulting in one male and one female, are the most common type of twins. Identical twins, one single egg and one sperm. which divides into two embryos, only happens in about 3 births out of 1000 worldwide. Female identical twins are more common than Identical male twins.

A very rare type of monozygotic twins are known as "mirror twins, or "mirror image twins". These twins typically have opposite features, one right handed and one left handed, mirrored hair curls, and one may have situs inversus, where some of the internal body organs are on the opposite side of the body. Such as dextrocardia, where the heart is located on the right side of the chest.

Okay, enough of a lesson in biology and anatomy. On with the story!

**********

TWINS!

Ronald and Donald are identical male twins. This is the most uncommon type of twins. Donald is even more uncommon. He is a mirror twin, who is left handed, and has dextrocardia, meaning that his heart is on his right side. Outwardly, he is a totally normal young man of 21. Ronald is right handed, and normal in every way.

They are very typical identical twins, who dress alike, look alike, act alike, often times finish each other's sentences, and are very hard to tell apart, unless you notice that Donald is left handed. The only way anyone would know that he has dextrocardia, would be to listen to his heart, and find that it beats in the right side of his chest.

They had grown up in a mid-sized western city, had participated in some sports, and had graduated with honors. Having been granted academic scholarships, they had gone off to college, at a major university on the west coast, three years ago. They didn't want to live in a dorm, so had rented a small, two bedroom apartment, close to the campus.

Now, just starting their Senior year, things were going smoothly. They had even opted to stay in their little apartment thru the summers, working and earning money for extras, like girls and fun! There were lots more jobs here than back home, and lots more to do.

On his first day of classes, Ron had met a wonderful girl. Her name was Jean. They really seemed to hit it off. They were both in the first class of the day. After the last class of the day, which they were both also taking, Ron asked Jean to go have coffee, and talk. She accepted. They walked to the campus coffee shop, sat down in a booth, and ordered. They talked about what their major was, likes and dislikes, and all sorts of things. Ron did not mention that he had an identical twin brother named Don.

After a couple of hours, Jean had to go. They walked outside, hugged good-bye and shared a little kiss, and went their separate ways. When Ron got back to his apartment, he told his brother, Don, who had stayed home with a sprained ankle, from playing football on the weekend, about meeting Jean, and how nice she was.

Don jokingly said, "Well, there goes our hanging out together."

Ron answered, "Maybe not. Who knows, she may have a girlfriend we could set you up with."

Don added, "Well, I've got to go to my classes tomorrow, and apologize for being a day late. Hope my professors aren't too upset."

The next day, Ron and Don headed for the campus. When they were about halfway there, Ron exclaimed, "Damn, I forgot one of my books! You go ahead, I'll run back and get it, and meet you in class."

Don walked on towards the campus. Just as he was going up the walk to the front door of the building for his first class, a very pretty, tall, slender blonde girl, walked up to him, and gave him a big hug and a little kiss. He was surprised, but certainly wasn't going to stop her.

He spoke, "Hi, that was nice! Do I know you?"

She answered, "What do you mean, do you know me? Have you forgotten about me and our two hours of conversation we shared yesterday over coffee?!"

Then it dawned on him. "Oh, you must be Jean! My brother, Ron was really smiling yesterday when he told me about meeting you. I'm Don, we're identical twins."

A smile slowly spread across Jean's face. "You two... are identical twins? I hope you're not mad about the hug and kiss."

Don was grinning wide, "Oh, not at all! It was very nice. You can do it anytime, but Ron might object!"

About this time, another tall, slender blonde girl came walking up to them.

She said, "Hi Jean, sorry I'm late. A whole day late."

Don stood there, doing a double take, looking first at one and then the other.

Jean spoke, "Don, I'd like you to meet MY identical twin sister, Jane. Jane, meet Don. He's the identical twin brother of Ron, who I just met yesterday."

Just then, Ron came around the corner of the building, and stopped in his tracks.

Don said, "It's okay Ron, you're not seeing double. What are the odds of identical twin brothers meeting identical twin sisters? You're the math genius, what are the odds?"

Ron walked over to the other three. "Which one of you is Jean?"

She stepped over and gave him a hug and a little kiss. "Sorry, but your brother got the first one. I thought he was you. Meet my twin sister, Jane."

Don decided to take a chance, "Jane, everyone else has had a hug and a little kiss. You shouldn't get left out." As he stepped over to her, she met him halfway, sharing a hug and a little kiss.

Ron spoke up, "Well, I think the "Fool'em Foursome' better get into the classroom before we're all late."

They went in and took their seats. The professor looked at the two sets of identical twins, "This should be an interesting year, trying to figure out which of you is which!"

Jean answered, "We'll make it easy for you, Sir. Jane and I've been wearing name tags in school for years. We'll just put them on now, and promise not to switch them."

Don added, "You can tell us apart if you watch us. Ron is right handed, but I'm a lefty!"

And so, was the beginning of the "Fool'em Foursome". Not surprisingly, Don and Jane hit it off just as well as Ron and Jean had. The four of them became inseparable. They only had two classes that they shared, but the rest of the time, they were always together. The four of them did most of their studying at the boys apartment. Socially, they were always together, double... double dating if you will.

A few months had gone by, and everything was just great for the "Fool'em Foursome". If the girls weren't wearing their name tags, the only way you could really tell them apart, was that they had chosen to wear pinkie rings on their right hand that were different. Both rings were gold, but slightly different in design. Even Ron and Don had trouble telling them apart. It was always a fun thing, to fool people.

Other than being twins, these were just normal young adults. They did all the things that young adults typically do. They went to school, went to movies, went dancing, and of course went to bed together as couples. The girls were spending more and more time at the guys apartment. They even had quite a few clothes there. Many a morning, the four of them got up, took showers, got dressed, ate breakfast, and went to school.

Their love life in the bedroom was just what you would expect from 21 year olds. The guys would talk about what their style of love making was, and what their girl liked and enjoyed. Girls are no different than guys in this respect. They compared notes, too. So, even though it wasn't something they talked about as a foursome, they all knew quite a bit about the other couple. Both girls were on the pill.

One Saturday night, the four of them were going out to dinner, as was quite common for them to do. Ron & Don were dressed in nice dark blue slacks, light blue polo shirts, blue socks and black loafers. Each wore a black belt to match their shoes.

Jean & Jane were dressed in short, light blue skirts, frilly, girlish, dark blue blouses, dark blue tights, and white shoes. All in all, they made a very attractive foursome. People always commented about how rare it was to see two sets of identical twins, out as a foursome.

They had chosen to go out for pizza tonight. Everyone started off with a small salad, followed by pizza and cold beer. They were eating and talking, joking and laughing, having a great time.

As they were finishing up, Jean said, "I need the girls' room. Come on Jane." They got up to go to the restroom. The guys had been just a little while ago, so were just waiting at the table.

Don got a devilish grin on his face. "Hey, Brother of mine, lets see if we can fool the girls. Switch seats with me. When they come out, be sure you reach out for Jane's hand with your left hand like I always do. I'll take Jean's hand in my right, like you do, and we'll see how long we can fool them. Maybe even all the way home.

Ron was grinning, too. If it's okay with you, maybe even all the way into bed!"

Don answered, "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck Jane! Let's try it!"

**********

In the restroom, the girls were talking. Jane said, "Jean, have you ever wondered what it might have been like, if we had each met the other twin? Wondered if their kisses would be different, or maybe even that they might be different in bed?"

Jean thought for a minute, "I guess there's a way we could maybe find out." She took of her pinkie ring, and held it out to Jane. "Here, trade me rings, and I'll bet we can fool them!"

Jane quickly took her ring off, traded with Jean, and each one put the other one's ring on.

Jean said, "Remember, Ron always takes my hand in his right."

Jane added, "Yes, and you remember that Don always walks on the other side of me, holding my hand with his left."

Almost together they said, "This is going to be fun!"

Jane asked, "How far do you want to take this?"

Jean answered, "I wouldn't mind you sleeping with Don, as long as I get to sleep with Ron."

**********

The girls walked out of the restroom, and back to the table. The guys got up, made sure they each held out their opposite hand to what they would normally do, took the girls by the hand, and walked out of the Pizza Parlor.

Everyone was smiling, thinking about how they were fooling the others. No one realized at this point that both sets of twins had switched, and that they were all actually with their normal partner. They all walked along, hand in hand, talking and joking, all the way back to the apartment.

Ron spoke first, and spoke as though he were Don, "It's been a real fun evening, but I'm all for calling it an early night. Come on Jane, let's go to bed."

Jean smiled, thinking she was going to go to the bedroom with Don. "Good night Jean. Good night Ron. I hope Don's not too tired!"

Don, acting like he was Ron, took his girl, thinking it was Jean, and said, "We'll see you two in the morning."

Jane, speaking as though she were Jean, joked, "Now Jane, don't wear Don out too badly, you know we all want to go to the beach tomorrow. Good night."

The two couples kissed the other's partner good night, as they usually did, and went into the bedrooms, actually going into the opposite bedrooms from normal, but, unknowingly with their own partner.

As soon as they closed the bedroom doors, everyone undressed just like they always did.

**********

Ron enjoyed a long look at what he thought was Jane's body, and thought, "Damn, they really are true twins! Jane's breasts are exactly the same fine twin peaks as Jean's!"

Jean, thinking she was with Don, it was Don's bedroom, was slyly checking him out, too. She was a little surprised that he was already sporting a stiff erection.

She spoke, "Looks like you had something in mind, when you said you wanted to call it an early night. And not just to go to sleep."

Ron answered, "You know I love to make love to you. I've been thinking about you all evening. Come here." He squeezed her tightly, giving her a long, slow, deep kiss.

He turned the covers down, and pulled her onto the bed with him. She lay down on top of him, kissing him again and again. Then she raised up, straddling him, aimed his rock hard cock at her wet, waiting pussy, and slowly sank down on him, until he was full depth in her hot cunt.

For the next few minutes, she rode him hard, until she was almost ready to climax, and then slowed down and teased each other some more. He was reaching up, massaging her breasts, and tweaking her nipples. On about the third session of riding him hard, she couldn't stop, as an intense climax washed over her. Her juices were running out of her, and down across his balls, which he was busy emptying into her. She collapsed on top of him.

**********

In the other bedroom, Don was admiring what he thought was Jean's fine shape. He thought, "Jean & Jane really are built just exactly alike. I thought there would be some little difference I could pick out."

Jane, thinking she was with Ron in his bedroom, was surprised that his cock was an exact replica of Don's. Even to the little upward curve, which fit her so well.

Don turned the covers down on the bed. Jane walked up so she was standing in front of him. She gently pushed him onto the bed on his back.

"I'm really not tired enough to go to sleep yet. I want you!"

Don was more than ready! He thought he was going to get to fuck his brother's girlfriend, in his brother's bed. She climbed on the bed, straddling his waist. She leaned down and they shared several, sensual kisses.

Don gently pushed her down so she was sitting on his hard-on. She raised up, aimed his cock at her opening, and slowly took all of him into her hot, tight pussy. She leaned down and kissed him again. Then she leaned back, and started riding him, up and down, back and forth, enjoying the full feeling.

They were both on a high, thinking that they were fucking their twin's partner. He was reaching up playing with his favorite toys, two fine, firm titties! Thinking that what they were doing was taboo, they didn't last as long as usual, climaxing together in a rush of adrenaline and lust.

Jane raised up off of Don, wiped up some of the mess with the tissues which were on the night stand, and lay down beside him. She put her head on his chest, and was dumbfounded. His heart was beating in the right side of his chest!

She spoke excitedly, "I didn't know you were dextrocardial, too!"

Don suddenly realized what had happened. No one at school knew that he had dextrocardia, except for his brother, his doctor, and JANE!

He spoke softly, "I'll be damned!"

She asked in a puzzled voice, "What?"

He gave her the best smile he could, and said, "Jane Darling, I have a confession to make. I'm really Don, and Ron and I tried to fool you two sisters, by pretending to be the other twin, so we could swap partners, with out you realizing it. But, I see you two had the same plan, and swapped rings in the ladies room, wanting to do the same thing. But, I really did thoroughly enjoy having you ride me, even if I did think you were Jean at the time."

Jane burst into laughter. "We've always wondered what it would be like, so we decided to try a switch on you. The double switch back-fired on both of us."

Don quickly got up, grabbed Jane by the hand, and hurried down the hallway to the other bedroom. He flung the door open, and stormed in, turning on the lights as he did.

He spoke loudly, "Okay, Brother of mine, Just what do you think you are doing?"

Ron was shocked! His brother had agreed to all this. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

Don ranted on, "What do you think you're doing, fucking Jean in my bed?!"

Jane couldn't control herself any longer, and burst into laughter!

Finally, she was able to speak, "Jean, they switched, too! We've all just made wild, taboo love... to our own partners!"

Ron finally caught on to what had happened. "You mean all we really swapped was bedrooms?"

Don answered, "Yes, Ron. I guess fate had a hand in this. I guess we weren't really supposed to "cheat" on our partners."

Now they were all wide awake. Here they were, all four of them, naked, in Don's bedroom.

Don took a deep breath, and spoke softly, "This was really all my idea. I've always wondered what it would be like to be with Jean, instead of Jane."

Jane added, "I'm the one who suggested we girls switch in the ladies room. I guess I wanted to sample your brother, Ron, too. I propose we try just a little sample, of each other's partner."

Ron asked, "What do you mean?"

Jane reached out and took her sister, Jean, by the hand, helping her off the bed. She led Jean over to Don, and left her just standing in front of him. Then she climbed on the bed and planted a long, deep kiss on Ron's lips. "Just for a little while... but since fate intervened, I guess we're not supposed to go all the way."

Don and Jean joined Ron and Jane on the bed. Don pulled Jean into a tight embrace, and started kissing her sensuously, and started gently massaging her breasts.

Finally he spoke, "You know, If it was dark in here, I'll bet no one could tell any of us apart!"

Ron got up and turned off the light. Then got back in bed, and snuggled up with Jane. He said, "We're all, already done in, sleep well, holding your twin's partner, but no going too far!"

Everyone was asleep in their twin's partner's arms in just a couple of minutes. No one stirred until almost 8:00 AM the next morning. As they woke up, and remembered the events of the previous evening, one by one, they all said, "Good Morning!"

It was quite crowded, with four in one shower, but they managed. After they dried off and got dressed, Don said, "Girls, you need to trade rings back, so we know which is which!"

Every one laughed. They all walked down to the Pancake House for breakfast, holding hands with the proper partners. It had been some strange turn of events, the night before.

A few days went by with no one mentioning the double switch evening. Don and Jane had gone down town by them selves one day, and left Ron and Jean at the apartment.

Don gave Jane a loving look. "I have an idea, that will solve the identity problem for the four of us, with no way of ever making the mistake of trying to have sex with the other's partner."

Jane looked at him and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

**********

A few hours later, they arrived back at the apartment. As they walked in, Ron and Jean got up and kissed their twin's partner hello, as they almost always did.

Ron asked, "So, what have you two been up to, You were gone quite a while."

Then Jean noticed something and exclaimed, "Don, you got your ears pierced! Those gold rings are beautiful."

Jane unbuttoned her blouse, and undid her front hook bra. She turned to face Ron and Jean, "I have a matching set! Now we can always tell each other apart."

Sure enough, Jane's nipples were also pierced, with a shiny gold, 14 gauge, captive ball ring thru each nipple.

Every one agreed, there would never again be any mistaken identity, or any foolish attempts at trying to fool each other. At least... not unless Ron and Jean decided to copy their twin, by getting pierced!

*

Author's note: Please vote, and feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me. OneWhoKnows

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
136 Followers