Twins

Story Info
Can an identical twin be considered “strange stuff?”
3.9k words
4.24
45.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

My name is Bob Russell and I'm a senior in college. I'm dating Sam and I am NOT gay. Sam is short for Samantha. Sam is a twin, an identical twin, and her sister is named Steve, which is short for Stephanie. Identical twins named Sam and Steve. They are graduating with me in June from Auburn. It is impossible to see any difference between Sam and Steve so they wear silver name bracelets on their wrists.

I am fucking Sam and she has promised to marry me after we graduate and she proudly wears the engagement ring I gave her. Steve is dating a guy I went to high school with, a close friend of mine named Bill Reda who also graduates in June. I think they are serious about getting married. Bill and I are fraternity brothers in Lambda Chi and roommates in a small apartment. We are both business majors.

Bill's dad owns a big shipping company with transfer branches distributed all across the Southeast and Midwest. The headquarters is located in New Orleans but his dad travels a lot to the other branches of the company. Bill plans to join his dad in the business after he graduates and he is already accompanying his father on visits to the company branches to learn how things work.

Bill's dad has interviewed me and I am hoping he will offer me a job. The company is very successful and with my business degree I might get a position as number three or even number two at one of the large branches. It will pay well enough to allow Sam and me to get married.

Late last fall a very strange thing happened. It was a weekend and Bill's dad had invited the four of us for a day trip on his yacht, which is a very luxurious vessel – about as large as you can get and still run it without a crew. Bill and I were sitting with Sam and Steve catching some sun on the fantail as we cruised slowly in the Gulf several miles off shore.

As I sat there I suddenly noticed something that was very interesting. It was a tiny mole, barely visible on Sam's left arm just below her elbow. I quickly looked back and forth between Sam and Steve and Steve did not have that mole! Finally I could tell the difference between the twins and I almost told Sam about it then and there so I could gloat. But I decided to wait.

The next weekend Bill went on an inspection trip to one of the company branches with his dad. This meant that our small apartment was available for Sam to come for a visit and Friday night she joined me and we had a great night of fucking. Beds are a hell of a lot better than the back seat of a minivan.

The next morning a buck naked Sam brought me coffee in bed.

"I'm gonna expect this every morning after we get married," I said with a laugh.

"Dream on," she said.

Then she held her hand up in the sunlight that blazed in from the window and turned it back and forth so the small diamond of her engagement ring sparkled in the bright sun.

"It's beautiful," she said, staring at it.

I nodded and my gaze wandered up toward her delicious breasts and then I quickly did a double take looking back at her arm. There was no mole there! Either that mole had vanished or I'd been fucking Steve! Her silver bracelet said Sam, so I pulled her in bed and fucked her again. I fucked her again that night and then Sunday morning. It was a very enthusiastic pussy.

Sunday afternoon Sam went to the deli to get a special cheese we both liked and when she got back she was still wearing the bracelet that said, "Sam" except that the mole was back on her arm! There was only one explanation. She had switched with her twin!

I sat silently thinking as she busied herself in the kitchen. I've been fucking 'em both! How often I wandered? How long? I'll bet they been switching for the better part of my senior year since we got engaged and started fucking. This was an interesting pair of twins!

Do they fuck different I wonder. That night in bed I paid close attention to what Sam (the real Sam) seemed to like. Everything seemed the same except ... except ... then suddenly it hit me! All this weekend "Sam" had been rubbing her cheek against the thick curly hair on my chest. It really turned her on and she'd work her way down my hairy belly to my crotch and suck my dick. Then either she'd do me cowboy or I'd get a blowjob – but always she did my chest hair.

Tonight the real Sam didn't rub her cheek in my chest hair. Steve had a hair fetish. Sam did not.

In the next few months before graduation Sam and Steve switched identities at least a half dozen times and I could tell by the way they fucked which was which. I didn't need to check out the mole but I always did to be absolutely sure

Sam and I were married in a modest ceremony the week after graduation and as you might imagine I checked very carefully to see that the mole was on the arm of the woman I married. By this time Steve had an engagement ring of her own and she married Bill three weeks later.

I got the job at the company headquarters and congratulated myself on being a successful business executive. Bill's job was like mine except that he worked closely with his father, obviously learning the business he was going to inherit. He still traveled a lot with his dad.

One night in bed a couple of months after our wedding I kissed Sam and began playing with her large breasts. She giggled and rolled on top of me and began to rub her face in my thick chest hair.

Shit! I thought. This is Steve! Then I remembered that Bill had left that morning with his dad for St. Louis. This is Steve's chance to enjoy her chest hair fetish. What the hell I thought! Fuck her! And I did. It was a very active night of fucking and I got a great blowjob. I pumped two loads that night and one the next morning.

Bill was gonna be gone for another night and Steve was just as horny the second night as the first. I guess the two had a system. Sam was at Bill's place while Bill was traveling with his father.

I'm gonna have to be very observant I thought. If they switch when Bill in NOT traveling it will mean that Sam is fucking Bill. I'm not sure I'd like that, I thought. I'm not a prude but I'm not sure I want my wife fuckin and suckin my old roommate. So what do I do now? I need to think about that very carefully.

I had begun to enjoy Steve a little more since I figured out what was happening. It's all in my head of course but guys are like that I guess – they like strange stuff. But shit! Can an identical twin be considered "strange stuff?"

The gals switched again about a month later when Bill was traveling and then over the next few months they did it regularly always when Bill was on the road. I guess my wife is not fucking my ex-roommate since they never switched when Bill was in town. Obviously Bill had no idea I was banging his wife big time.

I decided what I wanted to do but the timing would have to be exactly right. My chance came one Saturday morning in early December. Bill had left Friday and Steve was in bed next to me after a really good night of fuckin. I reached over to the bedside table and picked up the phone.

"Who are you calling?" Steve asked.

I didn't reply. On the second ring Sam (the real Sam) answered.

"Hi honey," I said casually. "Steve is here and we been fuckin. Why don't you come over and join us? The three of us can have some real fun this weekend. Don't worry. I can handle you both."

Steve lying next to me gasped. Sam did not reply.

"Sam," I said. "Are you still there?"

"I'm here," a weak voice replied. "But this is Steve."

"Okay I'll call you Steve if you want," I said. "But come on over and let's play. You girls can even keep each other's name bracelets on if you want too. I don't need to look at the bracelets to tell you apart now."

I heard a soft, "Oh shit" from the gal lying next to me. There was only silence on the other end of the phone.

"Sam or Steve," I said. "Are you still there?"

"I'm here," she finally said softly followed quickly by a loud, angry, "How the hell did you figure it out?"

"Come over and I'll show you," I said laughing. "It's the way you fuck!"

I hung up the phone and looked at Steve. She seemed embarrassed and pulled the sheet up to cover her tits.

"Oh don't be shy," I said. "I been fuckin you for over a year – ever since we were in college. Almost every time Bill traveled with his father you came over to the apartment that Bill and I shared. Then after Sam and I got married you kept switching and you and I kept fuckin."

"How did you ... " Steve began but I interrupted her.

"You fuck different," I said. The minute I get you in bed I know who you are. I'll tell you all about it when Sam gets here."

I decided to keep the mole as my personal secret, just in case. We lay there silently for about fifteen minutes till I heard Sam come in the front door. As she entered the bedroom she saw us naked in bed, obviously having fucked earlier.

"Get naked and join us," I said to Sam.

"Tell me how you know," Sam demanded in an angry voice.

"Get naked and I'll SHOW you," I said, laughing.

Sam hesitated and then reluctantly stripped down. She seemed somewhat embarrassed about being naked in front of her sister.

"Get in bed," I said.

Sam got some extra pillows and we three sat up in bed, me in the middle.

"Okay," Sam said. "Show me."

"Alright Steve, do me cowboy," I said. "Make love to me like you did a few hours ago."

Steve looked at Sam apprehensively.

Sam sighed, "Do it Steve. You been fuckin him when I'm not here. Do it with me watching."

I scooted down in the bed on my back and Steve rolled over on her right side and cuddled up to me. Then she began to rub her face in my chest hair and work her way down to my dick, which she began sucking until I was hard. And then she straddled me and guided me into her. She fucked a few strokes and then I rolled her off.

"Okay Sam, It's your turn. Do me cowboy."

Sam didn't hesitate. She rolled on her left side and bending over she grabbed my dick in her hand and started sucking it. When I was lubricated and rigid she mounted up and began fucking me.

"I hate to interrupt this really great experience," I said. "But it's necessary."

Then I rolled Sam off to her side of the bed and pulled myself back up on the pillows.

"Okay girls," I said. "What's the difference?"

Suddenly Sam literally exploded.

"Shit!" Sam said in disgust.

"Double shit! It's that damn hair fetish! Steve's had it since we started swapping boyfriends in high school. Every time I got a hairy boyfriend Steve wanted to fuck him. I just knew that sooner or later some guy would notice. So far we swapped almost a dozen guys and not one of them has been smart enough to figure it out."

"Guys have a hard time trying to think and fuck at the same time," I said laughing.

She looked at me and then asked softly, "Are you mad at us honey?"

I laughed. "Steve's a damn good fuck and I'm happy to ring her bell anytime she needs it as a single or a double."

Steve smiled and said, "I'm happy about that. Billy doesn't have any chest hair but he's very jealous and he'd blow his cork if he discovered you're fuckin me."

"Well," I said. "I'll do you but I don't want Billy doin Sam."

"He hasn't done me – he really hasn't done me," Sam said almost frantically. "I figured you wouldn't want me to fuck him so Steve only comes here when Billy is traveling."

I went in the kitchen and fixed three double strength Bloody Marys and after a couple of those the three of us had a good time in bed. It was a very pleasing weekend of fucking. After that Steve came over a lot more often – sometimes just for an afternoon quickie. Sam seemed to enjoy sharing me with her twin.

On the anniversary of Bill's and Steve's wedding Bill presented Steve with a lovely ruby ring.

"I want one just like it for my birthday next month," Sam said.

"It's expensive," I said.

"We can afford it," Sam persisted.

We had an argument. It was a small argument but it was an argument.

The following Sunday Bill took the four of us out in his father's boat. Bill was at the controls high above the deck and I was lounging on the fantail sipping a rum punch. Sam approached me and whispered in my ear.

"It's me," she said.

She was wearing Steve's bracelet but I looked for the mole and it was there. This was Sam. What was this all about I wondered?

"Darling I want you to listen to me carefully. I want that ring next month for my birthday. If you don't promise right now to buy it for me I'm gonna go up there to the high bridge and give Bill a blowjob as he stands there piloting the boat. He'll think I'm his wife because I have her bracelet on."

"It's too expensive," I said.

Without a word she left. She disappeared into the boat and then I saw her walk onto the high bridge where she kneeled down in front of Bill and unzipped his fly. Shit! I thought. She's gonna give him a blowjob. She pulled out his thick circumcised cock and stroked it till he was hard, then glancing back at me and winking, she started to suck him off.

I finished my drink and mixed another. I did not see either of those twins anywhere. Suddenly a twin appeared with Sam's bracelet on and with a grin on her face. She opened her mouth and showed me a load of foamy, creamy jism. She swallowed it in two big swallows and laughed.

"Now promise me that ring or I'll fuck him before this cruise is over," she said.

Then she turned and ran away but not before I got a good look at her arm. No mole! This was Steve pretending to be Sam. I was married to one clever bitch! Steve gave that blowjob not Sam. Now what do I do? They don't know I can tell them apart using the mole.

Sam appeared sipping a rum drink and grinning. I checked the mole and it was really her. Go along with her, I told myself. Let's see where this leads.

"Bill cums real quick," she said with a sexy chuckle continuing her charade. "A couple of minutes and he popped his cork. And it was fun suckin a circumcised cock for a change. Now promise me that ring or I'm gonna fuck him."

"You win," I said. "You'll get the ring. But I'm gonna get even with you for blowin my old roommate. Just you wait and see. I'll get even."

Obviously she was gonna tell me the truth after she got that ring on her finger. She got the ring on her birthday and my opportunity to get even came that very night. It was a company party – a cookout at Bill's father's place on the lake with dancing and live music. The party was almost over and Sam and I were sitting there with Steve and Bill when I feel a tap on the shoulder. Looking up I see Rita Johnson. She asks me to dance.

Rita is the company whore. Married to a senior VP who drinks a lot and does not keep track of her activities, Rita takes every opportunity to fuck around. She's about fifteen years older than me but that hasn't stopped her from trying to get into my pants. She likes young guys and she's famous for her blowjobs. Sam hates her guts – all the wives do.

I smile and give her the big hello. Sam mumbles a greeting and stares pointedly at her chest. Rita is braless and her boobs are jiggling as she moves.

"Excuse me darling," I said. "Rita wants to dance with me."

I get up and taking Rita's hand I lead her out on the dance floor. Sam scowls at me. She is obviously pissed. I dance Rita over to a dark part of the dance floor and then walk her down by the lake. We are gone for about ten minutes. When I got back to the table Sam is mad as hell. She was silent on our drive back home but let me have it as we walked in the door.

"What were you doing with that whore in the dark?" Sam demanded.

"We were dancing," I said. "Then we walked down to the lake."

Now is the time to get even with her for that stunt on the boat, I thought.

"That bitch is old enough to be your mother," Sam said.

"Oh I don't know," I said innocently. "She's maybe ten years older than me."

"Make that sixteen or seventeen," she said angrily. "She wasn't wearing a bra. Did you play with those big tits?"

"She slipped her dress off her shoulders," I said. "I didn't want to hurt her feelings, so I played with them."

"Didn't want to hurt her feelings! You played with her tits just to be polite," Sam said, her voice dripping sarcasm. "The bitch was half naked, shaking her tits at you. And you got a hard on!"

"Well," I chuckled, "I got a little hard."

"When that thing gets hard it's NEVER little, you bastard. Did you play with her pussy?"

I had her going now. Keep it up I thought. Teasing her was fun.

"She was wearing thong panties."

"THONG PANTIES?"

"Yeah," I said. "A new style that I thought you might like."

I reached in my pocket and took out the thongs I had removed from Rita. I held them up and then pitched them into Sam's lap.

"BASTARD!" Sam screamed.

"You pulled her pants down!" Sam was shouting now and her face was flushed with anger.

"It was easier to play with her pussy with her pants off," I said, casually.

"I'll bet that bitch dropped her dress and got naked," Sam yelled.

"Yeah," I said. "She got naked. Buck-naked, standing there in the moonlight in spike heels. The bitch wanted to fuck."

"You bastard," Sam shouted. "You bent her over and did her doggie right there in the dark."

I had her now. She was furious - convinced that I'd fucked the company whore.

"No I didn't do her doggie."

"There's nothing that turns you on more than a hairy pussy. You just played with it? That's all? I don't believe you! That bitch wanted to fuck and she's fucked half the guys in the company. I'll bet that pussy was hairy! Was it hairier than mine?"

"Her pussy wasn't hairy," I said. "It was shaved clean."

There was a long pause. Then suddenly Sam's anger vanished and she began to laugh hysterically.

Trying to control her laughter Sam asked, "Her pussy was shaved bare? Naked snatch? No hair at all?"

I nodded my head and Sam laughed louder. Hardly able to talk because of her laughter she looked me in the eye.

"You pulled down that bitch's pants and found a shaved snatch and you turned off like switching off a light. You were hoping for a thick curly haired beaver like mine and you got a little girl's pussy and your hard on just vanished like letting the air out of a balloon. Oh my God that's priceless!"

She was right. My hard on HAD vanished when I felt that smooth, clean-shaven pussy, like a little girl.

I nodded helplessly.

"But I hadn't planned to fuck her. Really! I was just gonna play around a little."

"You couldn't very well fuck her with a soft dick. So what did you do?" Sam asked giggling.

"I stroked her clit a little. She's got a real big clit."

"It's big because half the guys in the company have played with it. Did she have a hard on?"

"Hard as a rock. I stroked it and ... well ... "

"You brought her off!"

"Yeah, I brought her off. Even whores need to cum sometimes and she was really horny. After a couple of minutes she started to hump and grunt softly and then her whole body just trembled as she had her contractions. Then she stood there naked catching her breath and she thanked me."

"But you'd have fucked that bitch doggie if she hadn't been shaved, wouldn't you?"

"No I wouldn't have done that. I figured giving her an orgasm might piss you off but fucking her or getting a blowjob would hurt you. Hurt you bad. Hurt you like ... well ... like I'd be hurt if you ... well ... anyway. And I'd never hurt you because I love you."

Sam suddenly got real quiet. Then she got an anxious look on her face and I knew exactly what she was thinking. She hadn't had a chance to tell me that she hadn't really sucked off Bill. It had been Steve pretending to be her. Slowly and haltingly she began to talk.

"I need to tell you something darling," she began. "I should ... I mean I shouldn't have done it at all and I should have told you before this. You may not believe me Bob but it's true."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers
12