Twins

Story Info
Story of shared sexual feelings between twins.
2.3k words
3.55
25.1k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: The characters in this story are high school seniors, all over the age of 18

This is an excerpt from the diary of a patient we have named Sheri, who is currently under our care along with her identical twin sister Teri. It is hoped that the information contained herein will assist with diagnosis and treatment of their shared malady.

------------------------

Jan 20 - It happened again today. One of Teri's neanderthal boyfriends grabbed my ass as I was walking down the street. Then when I got pissed at him, he pretended to apologize, claiming that he thought I was my sister. But the laugh he was trying to hold back told me he knew which one I was and had just used that as a excuse to cop a cheap feel. As if it was that hard to tell the difference between us, since Teri dresses like the slut she is, not the way a sensible woman like me does.

Jan 21 - Teri didn't get home from fucking whichever guy she was with last night, until after I was asleep. So, I had to wait until today to tell her to teach her boyfriends some manners. Her reaction was the same as always, that if I spent one night with one of them, I'd give up my dyke ways and start acting like a real woman. Then, as she usually did, she started telling me in detail about all the sick things she did with her boyfriends. The fucking, the oral sex, the anal sex, and the sickest one of all, the oral sex after anal sex. She knows how much those things disgust me, which is obviously why she tells me about them. This time though, I didn't try to explain the difference between being just a sperm bucket for her half dozen "boyfriends", and the true love Cindy and I share, like I did most of the time. Instead I told her to warn her boyfriends that I was going to start carrying pepper spray in my purse. And the next one of them who grabbed my ass, or tried to feel my tits was going to get a face full of it.

Jan 27 - I guess her boyfriends got the message, because none of them tried to lay a hand on me this week. Oh, they still say things as I walk by, like telling me they could cure me of being a lezzie, or lewd comments about sucking on their giant clits. But, I can deal with their immature words as long as they keep their dirty monkey paws away from me.

Jan 28 - Tonight with Cindy was just so wonderful. I can still feel her gently licking me to orgasm after orgasm, and still taste her own sweet honey on my lips. These are things my sister will never feel. The light strokes of a true lovers tongue as her lips softly suck your clit are a million times better than the violent thrusting of some male animal's penis. And the feeling of returning that love, by doing the same to her, is something she will never understand. And, laying in her arms, making plans for our wedding when we graduate, was the perfect ending for such a beautiful evening. By the time Teri even thinks about getting married, she'll be such a worn out old whore that no decent man would want her. And that will be just what she deserves for being such a slut instead of trying to find real love like I have.

Jan 29 - I had the strangest dream last night, after falling asleep thinking about Cindy. It started with her licking my tits like she loves to do, although for some reason she was sucking my nipples a lot harder than she normally does, almost to the point of pain. Then, as she also does sometimes, she started sliding her vibrator in and out of my pussy. But, she wasn't licking me at the same time like she always does, and again, she was being a lot rougher than normal. After that, she did something she's never done before, and that was shove her vibrator into my virgin ass and use it roughly there too. And after a few minutes of that, she pulled it out and shoved it down my throat, where it exploded, filling my mouth with sticky goo.

Of course, I understood the symbolism of the things that happened in my dream. They were the things my sister told me she loved doing with her boyfriends. But what I didn't understand was why I was dreaming about them, and why they felt so real while they were happening to me. Did my sister's disgusting descriptions from the other day affect me that much that I've started dreaming about them?

Feb 1 - I've had that same dream, with minor changes in the sequence and details, every night since the first one. And, not only do the feelings seem a little stronger each time, I've also started getting sensations of pleasure along with it. Except, for some reason, I know the pleasure isn't mine, as if someone else is also feeling these things and they are the one enjoying them. I know that sounds crazy, but something even crazier happened today.

While I was eating lunch in the school cafeteria, I got that same feeling of my mouth being filled with something long and hard, like a vibrator or yuck, a penis. And, as it moved in and out, I got sensations of hunger, and a sort of masochistic pleasure, especially when it would block my throat so I couldn't breathe. Then, like it had in my dreams, it swelled up even larger before exploding and filling my mouth and throat with that same goo. Only this time I also got the sensation of someone feeling delight as my throat started swallowing all by itself. What the hell is happening to me? Am I going insane or something?

Feb 4 - Now I know for sure that I'm going crazy, because it doesn't matter if I'm asleep or awake, the feelings still come. I proved that two nights ago by trying to stop the dreams from coming by not sleeping. But they came anyway, less than 30 minutes after I would normally have fallen asleep. And they kept going until 10 minutes before my sister got home. And, the same thing happened when I tried again the next night. Funny thing is that once my sister got home, the dreams didn't come back when I finally did sleep. I'm not sure if its because her being in the room has a calming effect on me, or because I'm somehow imagining the things she's doing when she's not here.

Another thing happened tonight, that really has me scared. I thought that being with my sweet Cindy would keep my demons at bay, and it did for a while. But then, when she was in the middle of making love to me, they came, even stronger than before. And even worse, the sensations started mixing with the pleasure Cindy was giving me, until it felt like I was the one enjoying them. Not the someone else that the sensations always felt like they came from, it was me that was enjoying those disgusting things. Because I didn't want to alarm Cindy, or make her think she'd done something wrong, I had to endure them. And, because I came like I'd never cum before, I had to pretend that it was her who'd made me cum like that.

Feb 5 - My sister has been going on all day about this fantastic new boyfriend she found. She'd heard all the stories and thought they were bull shit. But now she knew they were true, because she'd fucked her first black guy last night and it was just awesome. She didn't know what it was about him, she just had the biggest orgasms of her life when she was with him. I mean, no matter what they were doing, even while she was sucking his cock after he'd fucked her ass, it felt like someone was licking her pussy at the same time. It was just magic, and she wasn't even going to wait until night time to see him again. He was picking her up at noon, and she wasn't going to get out of his bed until neither one of them could walk.

Feb 6 - I feel so sick and dirty because I know what I've been feeling these last couple of weeks. That's because the feelings started again 10 minutes after that black guy picked up my sister. And they went on for a couple of hours until just a few minutes before my sister came home early from what she'd said would be an all night thing. I didn't even have to hear her complaining about the magic not being there to know it wouldn't be. That's because there was no magic in that black cock like she'd thought there was. She'd just been feeling what Cindy was doing to me, like I'd felt the disgusting things she'd been doing all afternoon.

Of course she didn't believe me when I told her that. I had to prove it to her by reaching in my pants to touch myself before she understood. But, unlike me, she didn't think it was sick that we could feel what the other one was feeling when we made love. She thought it was cool and couldn't wait to fuck one of her boyfriends the next time Cindy and I made love. As a matter of fact, she was planning on fucking the black guy again the next time I was with Cindy. That's because she said she liked how his black cock tasted when he pulled it out of her ass, and she hoped I'd be able to taste it too when he came in her mouth. How can I ever make love to my poor sweet Cindy again, knowing what my sister plans to do with our passion for each other?

Feb 7 - I thought my sister was sick, but I never knew how sick and depraved she really is. Today, she came to sit with me during lunch at school, instead of going wherever she usually goes. At first, I was kind of happy, because I thought she'd come there to apologize for planning to use Cindy and my love for her sexual satisfaction. But, what she talked to me about was worse than that, way worse. It was the sickest thing I'd ever heard come out of her mouth, especially since it even further destroyed the special thing Cindy and I had.

That's because what my sister wanted was for me to do to her what Cindy and I did to each other. She wanted me to lick her pussy, and she wanted to lick mine at the same time too. She said she'd thought about it all night long, about how we felt what was happening to each other during sex. And, if we felt that much when each of us was making love to other people, how much would we feel if we did it to each other? That's why she was willing to do lezzie stuff with me, because she was sure it would be the most awesome orgasms ever. Of course I told her how sick I thought that idea was and that there was no way I'd ever destroy something so beautiful by doing it with her. But she said we were going to do it, so I might as well get used to the idea. And she also said she knew just what to do to make sure we did.

She told me she was coming to my room as soon as our parents were asleep. And, when she did, we were going to play lezzie games until the sun came up in the morning. Our parents just went to bed, so I know she'll be coming soon. And I know she's right that she knows exactly how to get me to do what she wants. That's because she's already started doing it and I can feel my will to resist already crumbling. If she gets me horny enough, I'll do anything she asks me to, even that. And that's what's she's doing now, laying on her bed, playing with her pussy, playing with both our pussies. And it won't be long before I won't be able to, and won't want to stop what she has in her sick mind.

------------------------

That was the last thing patient Sheri had written in her diary. When her parents went to wake their daughters for school the next morning, they found them locked in a frantic 69 position. And nothing the parents could do or say would get them to stop licking each other. Only with heavy sedation were doctors able to pry the two sisters apart from each other. And whenever the medication is removed, the patients become violent in their efforts to reach each other and continue their incestual lesbian sex acts.

From what is written in the diary pages, it seems that their sexual feelings are somehow telepathically transmitted between them. Transfer of feelings between identical twins is not unheard of, and a number of cases have been documented. However, by engaging in these acts together, they created a loop whereby their feelings were fed from one twin to the other, amplified and fed back again. This created an every growing cycle of pleasure until it became so intense that neither twin can or will think of anything but continuing these acts. Were it not for forced feeding, and if they were left alone to continue, they would lick themselves to death in a matter of days. We are currently at a loss as to how to treat their illness, which is why we are forwarding this information to all our esteemed colleagues. It is our fervent hope that one of you will have some idea for how to return these poor souls to some level of normalcy.