Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers

When they woke up in the morning, they smiled at each other and then kissed, a long deep kiss with lots of tongue action. Then they turned and locked themselves into a 69, licking and sucking each other to quick orgasms before getting up and wandering out to the kitchen, this time without their clothes. They didn't find anyone there and they found that puzzling, as Ann had been up before them each day getting breakfast ready. They went back down the hall to their brothers' room and peeked in, not finding them there. They went to Ann's door and gently pushed it open and peeked in. What they saw caused their eyes to light up and they pushed the door all the way open and went in.

Ann was on her hands and knees, Bob's cock jammed into her pussy and Bill's cock buried in her throat as she sucked him while Bob fucked her. Jill and Joan went over to the bed and sat down, watching from up close as their brothers serviced Ann both ends. Jill pulled on Joan and they fell onto the bed, rolling into yet another 69 as they began to suck each other off while their brothers fucked their aunt.

Bill and Bob watched with delight as their younger sisters wrapped themselves up with each other, sucking their pussies. It was quite a sight to see. When Ann noticed, she lifted her face from Bill's cock and watched them for a second, then pulled away from Bob's plunging organ and turned around, presenting her pussy to Bill.

"Fuck me, Bill, fuck me hard. And quickly," she demanded, sighing once she felt his cock slide up into her well lubricated pussy. After just a couple of minutes she pulled away from Bill too, pushing to her knees facing the two of them.

"Now, I want you to do what your sisters are doing," she said.

"You mean suck their pussies?" Bob asked.

"No, suck each other like they're doing," Ann explained.

"You mean, suck each other's cock?" Bob asked, a strange look on his face.

"That's exactly what I mean. If it's good enough for me and Jill and Joan to suck, you can suck it, too," she said. "Besides, at first it's going to taste like me anyway. By the time you suck all of my juices off, you'll be into it."

"I don't know," Bob said.

"Let me put it this way," Ann said. "If you don't do it, I won't suck your cocks anymore and I won't let you fuck me. I'll spend my time sucking pussy with Jill and Joan. What do you say now?"

"Well, when you put it like that," Bill said.

"Oh, you'll like it," Jill said. "I thought it was gross at first, but once I had it in my mouth for the first time, well, I just loved it. And the feeling when it starts shooting, that's so cool."

"Come on, let's try it," Bill said, stroking his cock in his hand.

"I guess so," Bob reluctantly agreed, staring at his brother's cock in his hand.

"Go ahead, lay down," Ann instructed.

Reluctantly Bill and Bob lay down head to tail, their cocks pointing at each other's faces. Bob was just staring at his brother's cock in his face, seeing still the sheen from Ann's pussy and a droplet of precum at the tip when he felt Bill grasp his own cock in his hand and firmly squeeze it. When he felt Bill's tongue begin to slide around the head of his cock, only then did Bob finally grasp his brother's cock in his hand. He stared at it for a moment and then decided to just get it over with. Opening his mouth, he leaned forward, letting Bill's cock slide into his mouth until it hit the back of his throat. Only then did Bob close his lips around the shaft of Bill's cock and taste him.

And he found the taste interesting, most probably because the taste was so redolent of Ann's pussy. And at the same time he felt his own cock being sucked, and sucked quite well when he concentrated. He redoubled his own efforts on the cock in his own mouth and found himself enjoying the feeling of it, the hardness combined with the exquisite softness of the skin, the way it fit so perfectly in his mouth. He opened his mouth even further, trying to get all of it in, but found himself almost choking as he tried to force it into his throat.

Bill groaned as he felt Bob sucking his cock. He was really getting in to it and it was getting him really worked up. From the first moment Ann had mentioned that she wanted them to suck each other's cocks, he had liked the idea. Watching the girls sucking them off had turned him on in more ways than one, so when the idea was presented, he had been all for it. And now he knew why. He loved sucking cock. He liked it maybe even more than sucking pussy. It was so different. He increased his efforts in an effort to make his brother cum. He couldn't wait for that.

The two girls had long since abandoned their mutual suck to watch with Ann as their brothers sucked each other. It was wonderfully erotic and they could tell that they were both enjoying it, both ends. Ann moved over to where Bill was sucking Bob's cock, kneeling down next to them, her hand on Bob's ass. She let her hand drift down between his ass cheeks to hold and fondle his balls, the result of which caused him to groan. Then she gently drew her finger back up through his ass cheeks, stopping when it got to his asshole and gently pressing.

Bob groaned again, the excitement in his body almost too much to bear as he felt Ann pressing her finger against his asshole. He thought his cock would burst, it was so hard, and his balls were churning and he was sucking Bill's cock and couldn't wait to feel what it was like when he came. He was completely committed now. Then he felt Ann's finger pressing more insistently at his asshole and he instinctively clenched his cheeks together.

Ann reached between his legs with her other hand and grasped his balls again, gently rolling them in her hand while maintaining the pressure of her finger against his asshole. Without even realizing it, Bob relaxed for a moment as he enjoyed the sensation of his balls in Ann's hand. At the same time Ann pushed a little harder and her finger slid into his ass up to the first joint. Bob groaned around his brother's cock and clenched his ass together again, then relaxed, and Ann pushed her finger in to the second joint.

This was too much for Bob and his balls exploded, cum shooting through his cock into his brother's insistent, sucking mouth. Bob was only vaguely aware of Ann pushing her finger all the way into his ass, his orgasm was so intense. He thought he would pass out before he finally stopped cumming and Ann slowly slid her finger from his ass. The whole time Bill had been sucking and swallowing, amazed at the force of his brother's orgasm and intrigued by the semi-salty, sticky taste of his cum.

Then Ann went to the other end, kneeling next to Bob's head where he was sucking Bill's cock. Bob looked up at her, seeing her smile at him as she reached for Bill's ass, letting her hand go down between his legs to grasp his balls. Bob knew what she was about to do and redoubled his efforts sucking on his brother's cock. He could tell by the way he tensed when Ann began pushing against his asshole, and he knew for certain when she pushed a finger into his ass. Each time she pushed it in further, Bill would press his hips forward, trying to bury his cock in Bob's throat. Then he heard Bill groan and felt his cock get impossibly bigger and cum was shooting into his mouth, quickly filling it. He swallowed, still sucking, realizing that Ann had her finger buried in Bill's ass just like she had done to him. He couldn't believe how hard it had made him cum and he knew Bill was feeling the same thing. Finally there was no more cum to suck from Bill's cock and Bob let it fall from his mouth, rolling onto his back and breathing hard, worn out and totally stimulated at the same time.

"That was the coolest thing I've ever seen," Jill said, shaking her head. "You guys are great. And when Ann pushed a finger into your asses and you began to cum, that was just so cool!"

"It was the most incredible thing I've ever felt," Bob said, shaking his head.

"I'll do it again any time," Bill said. "That was great!"

"I want to fuck," Jill stated, causing everyone to turn and look at her. "I want a cock in my pussy and I want to fuck."

"I can't believe you," Joan said. "Are you sure?"

"Don't you? Really?"

There was a long silence before Joan spoke up, nodding her head.

"If you're going to do it, I want to do it with you, at the same time. Like we always said we would."

"Do you boys want to fuck your sisters?" Ann asked. "Be the first cocks they ever feel in their pussies?"

"I do," Bill stated emphatically. "I can't wait to fuck them."

"Me, too," Bob agreed.

"Well, girls, how does that sound to you?"

"When can we do it?" Jill asked, staring at her brothers' limp cocks.

"Why don't we do it tomorrow night," Ann suggested. "That way the anticipation will make it really good."

"Great!" Jill said. "My pussy is just itching for a fuck."

"Let's go to the beach," Joan suggested, and they all jumped up to get their suits.

When they got back several hours later, hungry for lunch, Ann had it ready, piled on plates in the kitchen. They all reached for it at once, only to be stopped by Ann.

"Hey, what about our daisy chain appetizer?" she asked. "Doesn't anyone want to suck my pussy or let me suck them?"

"I sure do," Bill said with a laugh, stripping out of his shorts.

The others laughed, stripping also as they all went to the living room where they saw that there was now a video camera set up in one corner.

"I thought you might like to see how beautiful you look," Ann said when she saw they had noticed the camera. "How do you feel about that?"

"I'd like to be able to see myself sucking a cock or pussy, or see what I look like when someone's sucking my pussy," Jill said.

"I like the idea," Bob said.

"Well, let's get started then," Ann said, reaching over and turning the camera on. "We'll do paper, rock, scissors to see what order we go in, okay?"

When there was no protest, Ann counted, 1, 2, 3, and they all put out their hands. It took them only a couple of minutes to organize themselves and they lay down in a circle in that order, Bill, Ann, Jill, Joan, Bob. They all began to suck each other and soon the sounds of their slurping tongues filled the room. They sucked for five minutes or so before Ann broke the silence to get everyone to turn around and suck the person who had been sucking them. They quickly did so, everyone at a fever pitch and wanting to cum. It wasn't long before it happened, and first one, then another, then everyone was cumming. Once again Ann slid a finger into Bill's ass, noting with pleasure that he didn't even resist the second time, even seemed to push back against her. They finally stopped cumming and lay on their backs to catch their breath for a minute or two before finally pushing to their feet and heading for the food, now even more hungry than before.

They finished eating and sat back contentedly. Ann slowly cleared the dishes and cleaned up, not interrupting the silence. Finally Jill spoke up.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night," she said. "I want to get fucked right now."

"Now, Jill," Ann said. "Tomorrow night is soon enough. It's good that you're frustrated and dying to do it. It'll make it that much better tomorrow, believe me. You've got to promise me you'll wait until tomorrow, okay? Promise?"

"I promise," Jill said, disappointment filling her voice.

"Hey, if you want, I'll be happy to suck your pussy," Bill said. "It's not my cock, but I can put my tongue up there if you want."

"Oh, would you?" Jill said, a smile on her face. "And I can suck your cock at the same time."

"Great!" Bill said with a grin. "I'm ready."

"Come on, Joan," Bob said. "I think I'll eat your pussy for dessert."

"Only if you promise to cum in my mouth," she said with a laugh, getting up from the table.

"Don't forget to turn the camera on," Ann told them. "You should do that every time, that way we'll have a really good movie."

Ann watched for a few minutes as the twins settled into mutual 69s, happily sucking each other as they reveled in their newfound sexuality and freedom. Leaving the room, Ann went to her bedroom and picked up the phone, dialing a familiar number.

"Hi. I think we should meet tomorrow like we planned. It's time. Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

"I'm sure. I'll see you around noon."

"Until then."

The rest of the afternoon slowly disappeared and Ann left the twins to themselves, smug in the knowledge that they were unabashedly enjoying each other. Dinner time finally came around and Ann began to cook, liking the feeling of having a family of her own to take care of. For some reason, she had never become pregnant and she was very attached to the children of her sister, especially now. The dinner cooked and was finally ready and Ann knocked on the doors to announce dinner. To her surprise, Bill and Joan came out of one room and Bob and Jill out of the other.

"So, is everyone having fun?" she asked.

"Sex is the best thing ever invented," Jill sighed, rubbing herself between the legs.

"Are we having appetizers this evening?" Ann asked, surveying them.

"I wouldn't miss it," Bill said with a grin. "And I sure hope it's your pussy I get to suck."

"That sounds nice," Ann agreed with a smile. "Shall we?"

They all went into the living room, laughing at their pre-meal ritual. They just collapsed onto the floor and everyone found themselves something to suck. They changed ends again after five minutes or so, then continued sucking until they had all cum, Ann being surprised by how copious Bill's load was even though he had been draining himself four, five, six times a day. She had loved the way Jill ate her pussy, like a starved woman, and she had cum with delight.

They ate dinner, Ann opening a bottle of wine for the first time, delighting in the surprised delight in the twins' eyes as she poured each of them a glass. When the first bottle disappeared, she opened another and they finished that, too, all of them nice and tipsy, just the way Ann wanted. When they finished eating, everyone pitched in to clean up and get the dishes put away. Then Ann turned to look at them.

"Okay. You girls have had all the luck with your brothers today, but I need some cock just for me. So, if you two don't mind, I'm going to have these two boys fuck me. You can watch and see what you could be in for. Maybe you'll change your minds."

"Not me," Jill said emphatically. "If you hadn't made up promise, I'd be getting one of those for me, too."

"Come on, boys," Ann said, sashaying from the kitchen, crooking her finger at them to follow.

When they got to the living room, Ann was on her hands and knees, her ass up in the air and pointing at them.

"Fuck me, Bob. Stick your cock in my pussy," she said, reaching beneath herself and spreading her pussy lips wide, showing the bright red interior of her pussy.

Happily Bob fell to his knees behind her and slid his cock into her waiting pussy, sighing as he felt her muscles clamp down on him and begin to milk him, even as he began to pump in and out. After a couple of minutes Ann pulled away, dislodging him from her pussy.

"Now fuck me in the ass," she said, reaching behind with both hands and spreading her ass cheeks apart. "Put your cock in my ass," she insisted.

Uncertainly, Bob placed his cock on Ann's asshole and pressed. To his surprise, his cock began to slide into Ann's ass, the tightness gripping him. In no time his cock was completely buried in Ann's ass and he could feel her muscles squeezing him even tighter than her pussy. Slowly he began to fuck her. The feeling was indescribable as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass.

Ann let Bob pump her ass for a couple of minutes before speaking up and telling him to stop, to just let his cock rest in her ass. She then instructed Bill to lay down in front of her, and with Bob impaled in her ass, she slid up onto Bill's body, stopping when she felt his cock sticking up into her pussy. Reaching between her legs, she guided him to the entrance to her pussy, slowly sliding down onto him, Bob's cock still in her ass.

Now she had both of their cocks in her body and she began to fuck Bill, telling Bob to match her rhythm and continue fucking her ass. They fucked like this for several minutes, Jill and Joan watching in astonishment and curiosity as both their brothers' cocks slid in and out of their aunt's pussy and ass.

Then Ann had them stop and she dislodged herself from them entirely, pushing Bob onto his back and shocking them when she began to suck his cock, which had until a moment ago been buried in her ass. She sucked him for a minute or two, then straddled him, mounting his cock and sliding her pussy down onto it. She fucked him for a few strokes, then bent forward, reaching behind herself to spread her ass cheeks and instructing Bill to stick his cock in her ass.

Bill eagerly stepped forward and buried his cock in Ann's stretched ass, feeling his brother's cock just a membrane away as he began to fuck her. And they fucked, both cocks sliding in matched rhythm in and out of Ann's pussy and ass. Finally the boys could take it no longer and Ann groaned as she felt them both begin to spurt their cum into her, filling her pussy and ass at the same time. When they finished cumming and their cocks slid from her body, Ann knelt there, her ass and pussy pointing up into the air.

"Suck me," she said, wriggling her ass. "Suck me."

Jill eagerly moved forward, burying her face in her aunt's swampy, cum-filled pussy. She sucked and slurped, drinking the cum cocktail that Bob had mixed in her pussy. Chasing a trail of cum upwards, Jill found herself licking and sucking Ann's asshole, filled as she was with Bill's cum. Ann moaned as Jill sucked her clean, loving the sensations of her niece's tongue in her ass. When Jill finished, Ann rolled over onto her back, very satisfied.

"Joan, suck your brothers clean," she said.

Joan hesitated for a moment, then crawled over to Bob and began to suck on his cock, tasting Ann's pussy all over him. She sucked him for a couple of minutes, then released him, slowly crawling over to Bill. Holding her breath, she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, the same cock that had just cum in Ann's ass. She was pleased that she could taste his cum on him, as that made it easier for her. She sucked him for a couple of minutes until he was clean, then released him.

"Oh, that was just wonderful," Ann said, sitting up. "There's nothing like a cock in your ass and your pussy at the same time."

"It's amazing to me that it fits," Joan said.

"You'll find out," Ann said with a smile. "You'll see. Why don't you all sleep with me tonight," she suggested. "That way we can wake up and suck each other off right away."

They laughed as they got to their feet and raced to Ann's room, everyone piling onto the bed. There was much sucking and Bill and Bob both managed to fuck Ann during the night, and when they finally decided to wake up, they had a mutual suck, with Bill and Bob sucking each other and Jill and Joan doing the same. Ann watched with pride, this time pushing a finger into Jill and Joan's asses, stimulating their orgasms.

When they finished breakfast, Ann informed them that she had things to do and that she wouldn't be back until mid-afternoon. Assuring her that they could manage, and promising once again to wait until that evening to fuck, Ann got dressed and left, driving away as they waved to her. As soon as she pulled away, they fell into a tangle in the living room, sucking each other off yet again.

"I just can't seem to get enough," Jill said.

"I can't wait to fuck you," Bill said. "Maybe with that I'll be able to get enough."

Ann drove for a little more than two hours, finally pulling over at a roadside bar with a lot of motorcycles in the parking area. Going inside, she slowly looked around, aware of but ignoring the stares of the bikers in the bar. Seeing who she was looking for, she made her way over to her booth and slid in, smiling as she did.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers