Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,307 Followers

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I can't believe how exciting this has been," Ann said. "And now you're going to just love them. You're so lucky. Thanks for letting me share in this."

"You've got to be kidding. It just wouldn't have been possible without you. So everything's set up?"

"Yes. I've got them using the camera all the time now, so that's ready. Are you ready?"

"I think so. This is such a step to take."

"Well, you better get going if you're going to make it there in time for dinner. Don't forget the daisy chain. That's going to be your first chance."

"All right, Ann, I'll manage."

"Oh, we better change clothes or they might notice," Ann said. "I almost forgot."

"Let's go to the bathroom," Alice suggested, getting to her feet.

Asking at the bar, they were directed to the only bathroom in the place, a rather dingy affair with two wall urinals for men and two stalls, without doors. Laughing at the thought of being caught, two 35-year-old married women, undressed in a bar bathroom. They had just stripped naked when the door opened and two of the bikers came in, their eyes widening in surprise when they saw the two naked women standing there.

"Well, I thought my dick was hard because I had to pee," one of them said. "Now I see that, it knew more than me," he said, unzipping his jeans and pulling out a huge cock. "Which one of you ladies gets this first?" he asked, hefting his cock in his hand.

As Alice and Ann stared, the other man also opened his jeans, pulling out his hard cock and holding it in his hand. They looked at each other, knowing that they weren't going to get out of this easily. When they didn't scream or make a fuss, the men stepped forward, grabbing them and pulling them close. Alice and Ann felt their hands all over their naked bodies and then they were pushed backwards and lifted up, the men setting them down side by side on the counter by the sink.

Resigned to their fate, they both brought their feet up onto the edge of the counter, opening and exposing their pussies to the horny men. The men smiled when they saw their naked pussies spread open in front of them and quickly stepped forward, burying their cocks deep in their willing pussies and beginning to fuck them. Then the door opened again and the rest of the bikers crowded in, cheering when they saw their friends fucking the two women. Ann and Alice saw them and then looked at each other while the two first men continued to pound their pussies.

"Just like a high school football game, isn't it?" Ann said with a laugh. "I'd forgotten."

"It has been a while," Alice agreed with a grin, looking down at the cock sawing in and out of her pussy.

It wasn't long before the two men came, filling their pussies with cum. When they pulled out, two more men stepped forward and replaced them, their cocks sluicing in and out of their cum-filled pussies. For an hour Alice and Ann sat on the counter being fucked until all of the men had had a turn and then it started again with the first two men standing before them, their hard cocks standing out straight in front of them.

"You two are so good, we just couldn't resist," one of them said as he slid his cock home into her pussy once more.

And another 45 minutes passed while each man took another turn filling their pussies with their cum. Finally they had enough and thanked them, all of them leaving the bathroom together, leaving Ann and Alice sitting on the counter, their pussies drooling cum.

"God, that was great," Alice said. "But what do we do about this mess?" she asked, indicating her cum-filled pussy.

"There's only one answer to that," Ann said, slipping from the counter and kneeling in front of her sister's gooey pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Alice exclaimed as Ann buried her tongue in her pussy, sucking and slurping at the cum that filled her. She sucked her for about five minutes, slurping every drop of cum that she could and cleaning her. When she finished, Alice slid from the counter and Ann got back up, opening her legs for her sister to suck her pussy clean. They finished, traded clothes and dressed, then took deep breaths as they left the bathroom where loud applause greeted them. Looking up at the group of bikers, they smiled, then noticed the big-screen TV on the wall. When they looked closer, they saw that it was playing a video of them being fucked by the gang of bikers. They blushed, realizing that many more people would be seeing this. And then the scene changed to them eating each other, sucking their pussies clean. The bikers went wild cheering as they watched and Alice and Ann left, blushing as they heard their cheers follow them to their cars.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected," Ann said, getting into Alice's car.

"But fun, don't you think?" Alice said. "It was like being in high school again."

"Yeah, it was," Ann laughed. "I still think we should have gotten football letters our senior year. Those boys won all those games because that's the only way we would fuck them. If they lost, we'd never have let them."

"It was nice reliving it," Alice agreed. "But I've got to get going if I'm going to get there in time for dinner. Have fun with John and Jim."

"Oh, I will, don't you worry. And enjoy your kids. I know that I did."

Alice drove along, a smile on her face as she thought of what had just happened. They hadn't done anything like that in more than 20 years. And it was still fun, she thought, rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Then her thoughts turned to her children who she was about to see again. Their whole lives had changed in the past week with Ann, and now she was about to witness the final denouement, and was actually going to participate in it with them. The thought gave her shivers and she tried to concentrate on her driving.

She finally arrived at Ann's house and pulled into the garage, taking a deep breath to steel herself for what she was about to do. She got out of the car and entered the house. She didn't hear anyone and a quick look around satisfied her that her children weren't there at the moment. Taking advantage of her momentary solitude, Alice jumped into the shower, happy to wash the grime of the drive as well as the gang fuck from her body before seeing her kids again. She got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her head as she went into Ann's bedroom and looked into a drawer for something to put on.

"Hi, Ann" she heard from behind her.

Spinning around, she saw her son Bill standing in the doorway grinning at her. It took all of her self-control not to cover her nakedness as she stood there letting her son stare at her.

"Mind if I use your shower?" he asked. "Joan got the other one already."

"No, of course not," she replied, trying to maintain her nonchalance as Bill stripped off his shorts and walked towards her naked, his cock swinging in front of him.

He stopped in front of her, his grin still on his face, and leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth, his hand going between her legs and a finger up into her pussy.

"Hadn't you better save that for tonight?" she asked him, trying to keep the excited quaver out of her voice.

"Oh, there's enough," he bragged, his finger gently sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"But you were going to take a shower," she said, stepping back away from his insistent finger.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he said, grinning at her as he went into her bathroom and turned on the water.

Alice took a deep breath, her own hands going between her legs to feel how wet her son had just made her. She removed the towel from around her head and lightly wrapped it around her body, tucking it between her pendulous breasts. It came down to just below her ass. Drawing another deep breath, Alice left her room and made her way to the kitchen, finding the food that Ann had told her about and beginning to prepare the evening meal. She had everything cooking nicely when all of her kids finally made their way into the kitchen, laughing and talking, and completely naked too.

She tried not to stare too obviously as they milled around, telling her about their day and wondering when dinner would be ready. As she made one final check on the oven the towel finally came undone, hanging on her body for a moment before slipping to the floor and leaving her naked as well. They didn't seem to pay her any special attention and she gently let out a breath, realizing that it was working, that they really thought she was Ann.

"Don't you have some appetizers to eat first?" she asked, seeing them grin at her and then at each other.

"Come join us," Jill implored, getting up and taking her hand. "Tonight's a special night."

"Yes, it is," Alice agreed, letting her beautiful naked daughter lead her into the living room where the video camera was still set up.

Jill walked over to the camera and turned it on, then turned to the others with a big smile, sinking down to the floor. With a laugh her other three children also fell to the floor, pulling her along with them. Alice found herself with Bill's cock in her mouth and Jill sucking her pussy as they fell into their now familiar daisy chain. Alice sucked her son with delight, enjoying the taste of his cock in her mouth. And she was really surprised by how well Jill sucked her pussy. She couldn't believe she was on the floor with her children, sucking and being sucked by them. After several minutes they all reversed position and Alice found herself looking into her daughter's pussy for the first time. She almost died when she ran her tongue up into her pussy, tasting her for the first time. Her pussy was so sweet, she thought, sucking her eagerly. They continued sucking each other, not stopping until they had all cum.

"Um, that's so nice," Alice said as she lay there.

"I just love sucking your pussy, Ann," Bill said.

"Yes, I can tell," Alice laughed. "Ready for dinner?"

"Oh, yeah!" Bob exclaimed, getting to his feet. "All this sucking and cumming makes you hungry."

"And fucking?" Alice asked.

"Well, I haven't fucked today. You weren't here."

"After tonight that won't matter," Jill stated. "I can't wait until after dinner so I can feel your cocks in my pussy."

"Joan?" Alice asked, smiling at her other daughter.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she said, nodding her head as they sat down to eat. "But I really love the sucking. For me, that's the best."

"I know I'm going to love the feeling of a cock in me," Jill said. "I can't wait to feel what it's like to have three cocks in me at once, all of them filling me with cum."

"You boys better eat up," Alice laughed. "It sounds like Jill means to fuck you to death. You're going to need your strength."

They all laughed as they began to eat, all of them wolfing down the food, ravenous from their day, Alice included. Alice loved the fact that she was sitting naked at the table with her equally naked children eating their evening meal. It was just so pure. And to think that dessert was going to be the deflowering of her daughters by her sons, well, this was certainly a last supper of sorts. When they finished eating, they sat back, contented and with full bellies.

"I'll clean up tonight," Alice said, getting to her feet. "You all go relax in the other room, let your food digest a bit."

"Thanks, Ann," Bill said as he pushed heavily to his feet, his stomach stuffed.

When Alice finished with the dishes a few minutes later, she found all of them sprawled on their backs, quietly contemplating what was about to come. She stood there for a minute looking at them, then smiled as an idea came to her.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to suck each of you for a bit first to get you warmed up, and also because I'm just dying to taste all of you one more time before Jill and Joan cease being virgins."

"I'm ready," Bob said with a laugh.

They all laughed, but Alice was already kneeling down between Joan's legs, lifting them over her shoulders as she slid her tongue into her pussy for the first time. Joan sighed as she felt her mother's tongue slither all around her pussy. Her juices were really beginning to flow when she began to suck on her clit, really heating her up. Then she was gone, moving over to Bob and lowering her mouth on her other son's cock, tasting him as she let him slide down into her throat, slowly sliding back up, then down again. Bob groaned as his mother continued to deep throat him for a couple of minutes, then she was gone, moving over to Jill and once more enjoying the taste of her pussy, sucking her until she was hot and ready, her pussy full of juice. Then she was on to Bill, again tasting his cock in her mouth as she sucked him hard, tasting the precum that dribbled from his cock before stopping.

"That was nice," she said, getting to her feet.

"I'm ready," Jill said. "Somebody's got to fuck me now."

"Why don't you girls face each other on your hands and knees," Alice suggested, checking to make sure the camera was still running. "And you boys each get behind one of them."

"I want Jill," Bill said, moving behind her.

"Well, you might start in Jill, but you'll end up cumming in Joan," Alice informed him. "That way you both get to be first together. Now rub your cocks up and down between their pussy lips, get them nice and wet," she instructed, watching with a smile as they complied.

"Now gently put the tip of your cocks at the entrance to their pussies and just wait a second, keeping even pressure against them so you don't slip," she said, moving from one to the other to see the sight of her sons' cocks nestled in her daughters' pussies. "Now you can start pushing in," she said. "But remember, if either one of them cry out or tell you to stop, you stop and pull back an inch, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Bill said, his cock in his hand as the tip snuggled against Jill's opening.

Both boys began to press their cocks harder against their sisters and both were rewarded by their cocks sliding slowly and tightly into their pussies, inch after slow inch. Neither girl said a thing other than gasping at the feeling until both Bill and Bob were pressed tightly up against their asses, their cocks completely buried in their pussies.

"Oh, I can't believe how good this feels," Joan moaned, pressing back against Bob.

"This is so good," Jill sighed. "Now fuck me."

And that's exactly what Bill and Bob did, slowly drawing their cocks back out only to slide them in again, both being very careful to be slow and gently, just like their mother had advised them earlier. Jill and Joan stared into each other's eyes, seeing the effects of the cock reaming the other for the first time on their faces, their eyes going smoky, their mouths hanging open as their brothers began to increase the tempo and really begin to fuck them.

Alice let it go on for several minutes, moving from one to the other to watch them fucking each other for the first time. When she saw that they were really building up to quite a state, she stopped them.

"Okay, change partners now," she instructed.

There were a few groans and sighs as the boys removed their hard cocks from their sisters' pussies. Alice's mouth actually watered at the sight of their glistening cocks as they moved around to their other sister.

"Wait!" she commanded, hurriedly kneeling down next to Bob and quickly sucking on his cock, tasting him and his sister all at once. Then she went over to Bill and did the same thing, tasting her daughter's pussy on her son's cock for the first time.

"Oh, god, fuck us, fuck us," Joan groaned as Bill began to slide his cock into her pussy for the first time. "Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me," she cried as Bill began to do just that, thrusting himself in and out, looking up to see that Bob was doing the same to Jill now.

Alice watched, mesmerized as her children fucked. Jill and Joan were now kissing each other, their tongues in each other's mouths even as their brothers continued to fuck them. Alice felt proud and jealous all at once. From Bill and Bob's breathing she knew that the end was imminent.

"Now, just wait a second," she pleaded, seeing the looks on Bill's face and Bob's as they held themselves in check. "Jill and Joan, crawl forward so that you're next to each other," she instructed. "Don't let your cocks slip out," she warned as they adjusted their positions to suit her. "Now you can finish," she said, nodding at them.

Bill and Bob both began to fuck with a vengeance, slamming their cocks in and out of their sisters' pussies. Jill and Joan were moaning, their bodies touching all along a side, feeling the thrust that each other was experiencing at the same time they felt their own thrust.

"Oh, I've got to cum," Bob cried out.

"Bill, you've got to cum at the same time as your brother," Alice instructed. "Can you do that?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm ready, too," he gasped.

"Then both of you, cum on my count," she instructed. "One, two, three, cum!"

Both Bob and Bill groaned as they let loose, their balls exploding, cum surging from their cocks into their sisters' tight pussies. Alice watched as they emptied themselves into their sisters, finally slumping forward in exhaustion.

"Girls, suck your brothers' cocks now," Alice said, watching with a smile as the boys withdrew and moved to the side, presenting their cum-smeared cocks to their sisters.

Jill and Joan opened their mouths willingly, sucking their brothers' cocks and tasting each other's cum as well as slurping them clean. When they finished, Alice instructed the boys to suck their sisters' pussies for them in return. Bill grinned as he pulled Jill over onto her back and dove into her swampy, cum-filled pussy, slurping at the cum cocktail that his brother had just provided. Bob did the same with Joan, gluing his mouth to her pussy and sucking Bill's cum and hers, tasting them together for the first time.

They finally stopped, everyone falling over onto their backs to catch their breath and digest what they had just done. Alice was so horny she was ready to cry, she wanted a cock so bad. Two, actually, and two very specific ones. It didn't matter that she had fucked over a dozen men that afternoon, now she needed cock. She crawled over to where Bob lay on the floor and began to suck his cock. He groaned, still spent from fucking his sisters, as Alice sucked him quickly to a state of hardness. She knew from experience that he would take a long time to cum and that's just what she needed. When he was sufficiently hard for her, Alice mounted him, letting her son's cock slide into her pussy for the first time, feeling it fill her. She moaned as she slowly began to slide back and forth on him, feeling the length of his cock massaging every surface inside of her pussy

Then suddenly she pulled up off of him, turning to Bill and beginning to suck his cock. She quickly had him hard, too, and just as quickly mounted him, feeling her other son's cock fill her pussy for the first time also, not five minutes after the first. As she slowly began to fuck him, she turned to Bob.

"Bob, would you like to fuck my ass for me?" she asked, a big smile on her face.

"Sure," Bob said, moving behind his mother as she rode his brother's cock in her pussy.

Alice stopped for a minute to let Bob get his cock into her ass and then she was filled with both her sons' cocks at once. She just wished John was there to put his in her mouth, then everything would be complete. Jill and Joan watched closely as their brothers fucked their mother, not realizing that it was her, of course. Jill was especially interested in Bob as he fucked her in the ass. She knew she was going to have to do that, and soon.

They fucked and fucked and fucked. More than a half an hour went by and neither boy showed any sign of slowing down. Alice was panting and moaning now, her pussy and ass both past caring as her two sons continued to fuck her silly. She picked up her own tempo on Bill and Bob followed suit in her ass. She began to fuck like a wild woman, crazy as she rode Bill hard. It had its effect, for after a minute or so of this, both Bill and Bob groaned and she could feel both of their cocks at once spasm, spurts of cum shooting into her as they came. She milked them, squeezing her ass and pussy as their balls drained once again. Finally they stopped and their cocks quickly shrank and fell out of her, leaving her pussy and ass leaking cum.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,307 Followers