Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers

"Girls, do you mind?" she asked, climbing off of Bill and kneeling on the floor, her ass high in the air.

Jill and Joan attacked her, Joan going for her ass and Jill for her pussy, licking and sucking their brothers' cum from her, eating her pussy and ass until they were slick clean and she begged for them to stop. Then they all lay back, smiling as they reflected on how much fun they had just had.

"God, that was the greatest," Jill said.

"Yeah," Joan agreed. "I never imagined."

"You have great pussies," Bill said.

"I'll say!" Bob agreed.

"You're such lucky children to have each other," Alice told them. "You'll always be there for each other."

"It's so perfect," Jill said. "Except when we go home. We'll never get away with this with mom and dad around."

"You never know," Alice replied, a smile on her face.

"She's not cool like you, Ann," Joan said.

"She's a lot cooler than you'd ever imagine," Alice told her. "I should know, she's my twin sister. You know how alike you are with your twins, why should it be any different with me and your mom?"

"Because we're not on the floor fucking and sucking with her, we're here with you," Jill said.

"Oh, well," Alice replied, not yet willing to give away the secret. "So, what would you like to do now?" she asked.

"Well," Jill said, a smile on her face. "I'd like to get Bill and Bob hard again and fuck some more."

"Me, too!" Joan agreed.

"I have an idea," Alice said. "Why don't we rearrange the sleeping conditions."

"What do you mean?" Bill asked.

"I think we should move a couple of beds into my bedroom and make one big superbed that we can all sleep in. That way nobody has to look for anyone and there'll always be someone to be with," she replied, hoping that didn't sound as lame to them as it did to her own ears.

"That sounds good to me," Bill said with a laugh. "I could spend the rest of my summer in bed with all of you."

"And why not?" Alice asked, laughing with her son, her nipples getting hard at the thought.

So they all jumped up and moved beds, making one large superbed in Ann and Jim's bedroom. When they had finished, they just stood there looking at it, almost as if they were afraid to say anything.

"I don't know about you, but it's been a long day for me and I want to be in bed," Alice said, jumping on the bed and laying on her back, her legs spread wide for her children to see her. "And if someone wants to fuck me or suck me or vice versa, I think that would be fine, too."

With a laugh they all jumped onto the bed and were quickly lost in a tangle of arms and legs and mouths. The night was one long fuck-fest with Bill and Bob being used to the maximum as soon as one of the girls could get them hard. They all finally fell asleep in exhaustion just before dawn, totally fucked out. When they awoke hours later in mid-morning, there were lots of smiles and then it just degenerated into another total orgy as they fucked themselves silly. They didn't really get out of that bed for two more days other than to eat and go to the bathroom and occasionally take a shower. Otherwise they just fucked and sucked in every possible permutation, with the exception that neither Jill nor Joan had yet been fucked in the ass, nor Bill or Bob for that matter. But Alice had plans.

When they finally got out of bed and dressed to leave the house, they were not the same children who had arrived only a week before; these were newly aware, sexually functioning young adults. When the kids left the house, Alice straightened up and took a shower, as exhausted as she could be as a result of the three-day orgy with her children. Her mouth, pussy and ass had not stopped being used and she was tired, and surprised to find that she was tired. She could remember times when she and Ann had fucked the entire 30-member football team on more than one occasion, with most of the boys fucking them two or three times. So the three days with her own children just made her realize that she wasn't 18 anymore. But life sure was looking up, she thought with a smile as she picked up the phone and called the cabin to tell the news and continue the plan.

When they finally returned much later in the afternoon, it was almost time to start getting dinner together. As they all sat down at the table to wait, Alice smiled to herself.

"Hey, what about appetizers?" she asked them. "Aren't we forgetting something? And no fucking, only a circle suck!"

"Oh, you're such a spoil sport," Jill said with a laugh as she pushed to her feet. "But I'm sure ready for a good suck."

Laughing they all joined her in the living room, falling to the floor naked as they stripped and grabbing the nearest person to suck on. The room quickly filled with the sounds of their oral fun as they pleasured themselves. As usual, after several minutes they reversed to repay the favor and they quickly sucked each other until they all came. After they had lay there for a couple of minutes recovering, they got to their feet and went to eat, definitely with big appetites now. When they finished eating, everyone helped clean up and they went to the living room to digest their meals.

After about an hour, during which time Alice had put on the video of their session the night the girls lost their virginity plus turned on the camera as usual, she stood facing them, rubbing her pussy with a finger.

"Is anybody horny for a good fuck?" she asked, sliding her finger in and out of herself.

"Oh, yes!" Joan said, leaning back and spreading her legs and fingering herself like her mother was doing.

"I'm ready," Bob said, stroking his quickly hardening cock in his hand.

"Who wants to get fucked in the ass?" Alice asked softly, sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, I do!" Jill said, also beginning to play with herself.

"Me, too," Joan joined in, though more hesitantly.

"I do," Alice said.

"Well, me, too," Bill said with a laugh.

"Me, too!" Bob said, also laughing. "Only Jill and Joan and you don't have cocks!" he said, holding his side as he laughed.

"Well, you girls get on the floor on your hands and knees," Alice directed. "And you boys just stick your cocks in their pussies to get them nice and wet. Don't fuck them too much, just get it nice and wet and then stop. That right. Now, slowly and gently push a finger into their asses just like I'm going to do. Make it feel like this," she said, moving over behind Bob and putting her hand on his ass.

He stiffened as he realized what she was going to do, but consciously forced himself to relax as Alice softly stroked his balls and ran her finger around his asshole. When she finally started insistently pushing against him, he was able to relax enough to let her finger slide into his ass. He drew a deep breath and his cock twitched in his sister's pussy as he felt her finger slide all the way in and then stop. Then she slowly began to slide her finger in and out of his ass, fucking him in the ass with her finger. And then her finger was gone.

"Now you do that just like that for Jill," Alice instructed him. "Just remember to go slow and be gentle."

Bob began to comply and in no time he had his finger up his sister's ass and he could feel his cock in her pussy on the other side of the membrane. Bill hadn't waited for the personal instructions, he had just begun to naturally do to Joan what had been done to him previously and he too had no trouble getting his finger imbedded in her ass.

"Now get another finger in," Alice instructed, feeling around Bill's ass and slowly working her fingers into her son's ass.

Bill grunted when he felt his mother's fingers pushing into his ass even as he impaled his sister's ass with another of his fingers, his cock all the while hard as could be jammed up her pussy.

"Okay," Alice said, looking up at the clock. "Now take your fingers out, slowly, and then your cocks and put your cocks slowly into their asses. Be gentle."

Bill and Bob did as instructed and it wasn't long before they both had their cocks buried in their sisters' asses, though not without quite a bit of groaning and moaning from both of them as their cocks filled their asses, stretching them like never before.

"Now slowly fuck them. Remember, be gentle," Alice admonished as her two sons slowly began to fuck their sisters in the ass. There was much sighing and moaning and groaning as Bill and Bob's cocks slid in and out of their sisters' asses. Finally the tightness of their sisters' asses proved to be too much for Bill and Bob and they were groaning as they came, pumping their hot cum deep into their sisters' asses. When they finally finished cumming, their cocks slowly shrank, finally slipping from their asses, a thread of cum trailing after.

"That was incredible," Joan gasped, falling onto her face, gasping for breath. "I never knew I could feel so filled."

"It was really tight," Bob said, leaning back on his elbows. "Even tighter than your pussy."

"I can't wait to have a cock in my ass and my pussy at the same time," Jill said. "And maybe even one to suck on, too."

"You sure are cock crazy," Joan laughed at her twin. "We just need six cocks so we can both do it together."

"Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but the cabin is finished and we're all going there tomorrow," Alice told them. "Our summer here is over and we're going to the cabin for the next two weeks."

"You mean with mom and dad?" Jill asked. "Somehow that doesn't sound like much fun now."

"Why not?" Alice asked. "Your parents are a lot of fun."

"Yeah, sure, but they're sure not going to let us fuck and suck like this, are they?" Joan commented. "I hadn't thought about it, but I don't like the idea of having to sneak around to have some sex. Not like here."

"Well, that's something that you're going to have to work out for yourselves," Alice told them. "In any event, we'll leave tomorrow after lunch, that way we'll get there in time for dinner."

"You two get no sleep tonight," Joan threatened her brothers. "You are going to fuck us all night long."

"Well, if we have to, if we have to," Bill said with a laugh.

The next morning everyone was exhausted as they gathered for breakfast, nobody really having gotten any sleep. They all went for a last swim in the ocean, then gathered their things for the trip to the cabin. During the four-hour ride there, the girls sucked their brothers' cocks twice and got the favor returned. As they pulled up to the cabin, and it looked just beautiful, they all sighed, wondering how they were going to be able to continue.

As they piled out of the car and gathered their things, Alice hurried into the cabin. When the twins stood up with their bags in their hands, the four adults all came out of the cabin at once and stood on the porch.

"Hi," Jill began, then stopped, staring at the porch. "Mom? Dad?"

"Don't you know who is who?" Alice asked with a laugh.

"You're dressed exactly alike," Joan commented. "And dad and Uncle Jim, too. I can't tell them apart. You have the same hairdos."

"What's the game?" Bill asked.

"Well, we understand that you think the two of us that are your parents are boring and not so much fun to be around," one of the women on the porch said. "So we've decided to make it less boring. You're going to have to figure it out for yourselves."

"Well, okay," Joan said. "But this sure is weird. What should we call you?"

"Whatever you like," one of the men said with a laugh. "Just don't call me Susan."

"If you hurry," the other man said, "it's the time of day that we go down to the river and have a swim. There is no plumbing as such in the cabin, so that's where you do your bathing. We do have an outhouse."

"Great!" Jill grumbled.

"Well, I'm ready for a swim," Bob said, heading for the cabin. "And I don't care who is who."

Everyone laughed and the others followed Bob into the cabin where they set their things down.

"Where are our rooms?" Joan asked, looking around.

"We only have two rooms here," one of the women explained. "This room is the common room where we hang out and have a kitchen. The other room is for sleeping."

"Only one sleeping room?" Jill asked, her eyebrows arching. "Not much privacy."

"Well, we're camping when we're here, so it's sort of primitive in that regard. You can put your things in there. There's a bunch of shelves built onto one wall. Pull a mattress from the pile and you've got a comfortable enough bed."

"And we left paradise for this," Joan grumbled, dragging her stuff into the other room.

"We're heading down to the river," one of the men said. "When you're ready, the path is right down from the back of the cabin."

The four adults left, leaving the two sets of twins by themselves in the cabin.

"What the heck is going on?" Bob asked.

"This sure is strange," Bill agreed. "I can't begin to tell them apart. I can't tell which one is Ann to at least talk to her about this."

"Well, we'll figure it out," Jill assured them. "There's no way they can fool us for long. They're our parents, for god's sake."

"Well, we can start by going down to the river," Joan said. "Maybe we can tell when they're in their bathing suits. I mean, we all know Ann's body pretty well. We should be able to pick her out."

"Yeah," Bill agreed. "Let's go."

They quickly stripped and got into their bathing suits, finding the path behind the cabin just like they'd been told. When they got down to the river's edge, they saw a small sandy area that could be called the beach where there was a pile of clothing. In the river the four adults were splashing around. It was quickly obvious that they weren't wearing bathing suits.

"This should be real easy," Bob said with a grin. "We'll know Ann in a minute by her shaved pussy. Mom would never do anything like that."

"Well, I'm going into the water," Joan said, "but I'm keeping my bathing suit on. Somehow I don't want dad to see me naked."

The other three followed her into the water, marveling at how cool the spring-fed river was. The four adults pretended not to notice them, or maybe they didn't. The children, meanwhile, tried not to stare at the four adults, desperately wanting to figure out who was who. Then the adults started for the river's beach and the four children dropped all pretenses of staring and openly stared at them as they exited the water.

"Oh, wow!" Jill said. "Look at that. I still can't tell them apart."

And indeed it was impossible to tell them apart, any of them. Both women had smooth shaven pussies, not a hair to be seen on either of them.

"Look at the size of their cocks," Bob breathed. "They're huge."

"I didn't know that they could be that big," Joan said. "I wonder what something like that would feel like."

"Well, why don't you just go over and offer to fuck both of them," Jill said. "I'm sure at least one of them will say yes."

"We're going back up to the cabin," one of the women said. "We'll see you back up there."

"Okay. We'll see you," Jill said.

"What are we going to do?" Joan asked. "I feel so...unsafe."

"What do you mean, unsafe?" Bob asked.

"You know, like I'd like to have someone suck my pussy for me right now, but I can't because they might catch us," Joan replied.

"Hmm," Bill said. "I'd sure like to suck someone's pussy right now."

"Well, maybe we ought to go back up to the cabin then. They'll worry and then come looking for us," Jill said.

"Yeah, why not," Bill agreed.

So the four of them trudged back up the trail to the cabin, stopping before entering and looking at each other, then taking a deep breath and opening the door. When they entered, none of the four adults was to be seen. They gave each other quizzical looks as they shut the cabin door behind them. Bill nodded his head towards the closed door leading into the other room and arched his eyebrows in question. Joan quietly moved over to the door and saw that it was not tightly closed, merely pulled almost shut. The other three moved up next to her, and as she momentarily stepped back away from them, she bumped into the door, causing it to swing open.

As they all looked in, they froze in their tracks, absolutely stunned at what they saw on several of the mattresses pulled down onto the floor. The four adults were laying in a now familiar daisy chain, mouth to pussy, mouth to cock. They couldn't believe it. Two of those people were their parents, and the other two were their parents' twin sister and brother. They stood in the doorway watching, seeing the two women suck on and swallow the two largest cocks any of the four of them had ever seen.

Without warning the four adults suddenly moved, switching positions and sucking on a new partner. Now without a doubt the twins knew that their parents had an incestuous relationship with their siblings, just like they had been doing for the past several weeks. Without talking, the four of them moved into the room and closer to the mattresses where their parents and aunt and uncle were sucking each other off.

They watched for several minutes as the four adults continued sucking each other. Then they again changed positions, nobody saying anything to any of the four children. They watched in astonishment as the two women each climbed on top of one of the men, reaching down and guiding their huge cocks into their pussies as they lowered themselves down onto them. The two women began to vigorously fuck the two men, slamming their pussies up and down on their cocks, ravenous in their hunger.

Suddenly, without warning, Joan began removing her bathing suit, starting with her bottoms and removing the top as she walked over onto the mattresses where of the four adults were fucking. As her brothers and sister stared in astonishment, she knelt down onto the face of the nearest man, plastering her wet pussy onto his face as he continued getting fucked. The woman fucking him smiled at her, reaching forward to cup her face and pulled her closer, softly kissing her on the mouth as the two of them pleasured their pussies on him.

This was all the encouragement Jill needed, stripping off her suit and following her sister's lead, kneeling down onto the face of the other man, feeling his tongue slither into her hot pussy. Both men now had one of the women riding their cocks as well as one of the girls grinding her pussy into their faces. The two brothers just stood there staring, not believing what they were seeing.

"Well, are you two going to just stand there watching or are you going to join us?" one of the women asked.

That was all the encouragement they needed, stripping their suits off in record time and moving over to where the action was, their cocks standing out in front of them at full mast. One of the women grabbed Bill, pulling him close and sucking his erect cock into her mouth. The other grabbed Bob and did the same. The eight of them continued in silence, only the sounds of them sucking and fucking filling the cabin room.

"Let's switch," one of the women gasped. "Hurry!"

The two women disengaged from the cocks they were riding, staggering to their feet. They each grabbed the hand of one of the girls and pulled them off of the face that they were sitting on, encouraging them to mount the glistening cocks they had just abandoned. Slowly the girls lowered themselves onto the giant cocks, feeling their pussies stretched like they had never been before. The two women then switched men, kneeling down and straddling their faces to get their fresh-fucked pussies sucked. As the girls gasped from the size of the cocks filling them, their brothers happily slid their cocks into their mouths, letting them suck on them as they rode the two giant cocks.

It wasn't long before everyone was gasping as their passions rose to a peak. It all started when Bob gasped that he couldn't hold back any longer and he began to cum in Jill's mouth. This set Bill off and he began to fill Joan's mouth. The two women were moaning loudly and from the body language of the men it was obvious that they, too, were cumming, filling the girls' pussies.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers