Twins

Story Info
When he gets divorced, his brother comforts him.
934 words
3.21
92.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

It’s odd to be a twin.

To have that conjunction with someone so much that you actually know what they are going to say and do before they do it.

My twin is named Donald, and my name is Ronald. Donald says that he’s the older one, which is funny considering this because, even though he IS older technically, by five minutes, I still have the better job and superb wife… He’s unemployed and single.

I was sitting in my living room when suddenly the phone rings, I pick up, knowing that it’s him even before he says whom it is.

“What’s the matter big brother?” I kid with him for a few seconds before I realize that it’s serious.

“I have a problem Ronnie.” Donald voice was caught as he spoke to me that was when I realized that this really WAS a problem. We only got that tone when one of us was hurt or something.

“What’s going on?”

“I’ve been thrown out of my apartment, is there a possibility that I might be able to come over, and spend a few nights there with you?”

“Sure, you know that you’re always welcomed here.” I’ll get the guestroom for you to sleep in and we can talk like old times, remember that?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“What time do you think that you’ll be coming in?”

“More than likely around four Friday afternoon, is it a possibility that you’ll be around?”

“Sure, not a problem I can clear it off with work, and Anna won’t have a problem with it I can tell you that.”

“That’d be really great. I’ll see you then.” I hung up the phone and explained everything to Anna, my wife. She really was a sweetheart about everything and helped me get everything ready for Donald to move in. She knew how close Donald and I had been as children.

“Don’t worry sweetie,” She kissed me on the cheek, “everything will be all right, and I know that Donald will get back on his feet, he’s just like you, you’re fighters.” She walked away and I got back to the figuring that I was working on.

Anna and I owned our own business… sign painting and I had gone to school to be a graphic artist. We’d met in school, fallen in love, and the rest you can probably figure out.

The rest of the days had flowed quite quickly, and in moments it seemed, that Donnie was at the door, bags in hand. “Hey brother…” He laughed weakly. Guess who’s here…” He dropped his bags in our foyer and practically fell intro our living room. “Did you miss me?”

In all honesty, I had missed my brother a lot, but over the years, we had sort of lost touch with one another, and had each drifted our separate ways, Now, after all this time it looked like we were going to be able to come back together.

“You look like you need some sleep, Bro.” I told him.

“Yeah, I had to thumb my way here, and some of the characters that I rode with seemed well a bit unsavory, lets leave it at that…”

I led him into the guest bedroom. “Get some rest, Bro, we’ll talk later, I’ll wake you up for breakfast.” Before I even managed to close the door, the man was fast asleep.

“Do you think that he’ll be alright?” Anna asked, concerned.”

“I think that he’ll be fine. There’s really nothing to worry about.”

In that instance, I suppose, that I might have been wrong.

Than night, when Anna and I finally did get to sleep, pour room was warm enough for our liking and we had chosen when we were first married that we would like to sleep naked as a bond of love for each other, we’ve done so since the day that we wed.

It was about three in the morning when I felt someone grasp me close and snuggle into me; I felt warm skin against mine and figured nothing of it. I turned to face the person, thinking that it was Anna, however as I felt a strong sturdy chest against mine, I realized that it wasn’t Anna at all, but Donald.

Shocked, I woke fully and looked at him straight in the eyes. “What are you doing, Donald?”

“Why, the same thing that we’ve always done little brother. He kissed me on the lips and slid over so that he was facing behind me. “Nothing should be closer then brotherly love should it not?”

I wanted to tell him that he’d lost it, but he clamped a hand over my mouth as he forced his dick into my asshole. If we’d been younger, and I might have been expecting it, I might have wanted it, even welcomed it, but this assault was like nothing that I’d ever seen before. I’d never felt such pain as when my brother sodomized me, forcing my tiny pink bud of an ass to expand farther than it ever had in years.

I could hear him breathing in my ear, deep panting breaths, as he fought not to scream in ecstasy.

A second later I felt the warm wetness on the insides of my anal cavity, and knew instinctively that he’d come inside me, as he’d done so many times before.

“Love you bro.” He kissed the back of my head and disappeared, back into the guest room.

I lay awake in the dark for several moments, wondering what to tell my wife and how long he would be here.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers