Twins Abroad with Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
The twins, Emilio and their mother cross new boundaries.
2.7k words
4.66
29k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilio, his palm, sticky with Lindsay's drying juices, gently encircled Jack's cock. He sensed the clear fluid, oozing from its pulsing head, coating his fingers.

Emilio turned directly to face Jack as they kissed more urgently. They wrapped arms around each other, open mouthed they explored with tongues as their pelvises pressed hard together, their ass muscles tensing and relaxing as their cocks rubbed and pulsed together, their slippery, swelling heads coated in their shared fluid.

Lindsay turned in towards David, facing him closely while, at her back, sensing Emilio's buttocks moving rhythmically against her own bottom.

David and Lindsay looked on each other in silence, first down at his desperately swollen cock, wrapped by his mother's hands, it's angry head pushing through Lindsay's small fingers. Their eyes worked their way up and their gazes met. They each studied the other's face for a clue as to what was to come next. A mutual, almost imperceptible movement, gave them permission to join their lips.

Facing each other, torsos and legs closely entwined, their hands now holding the other's ass cheeks, David's cock sliding hard against his mother's belly, their coming union became unstoppable.

Lindsay, partially cooled from Emilio's recent fucking, felt the fire rekindled between her legs, her cunt still filled with Emilio's viscous cum, which was now leaking from her, across her lower thigh.

How was she able to do this with her son, she pondered, as they thrust against each other?

Knowing, now for sure, that David and Jack were gay, helped her justify her acting on her long held attraction to the twins. It's not as if she was stealing them from other women, and their own new lover, Emilio, had just fucked her, as her boys looked on approvingly.

As this second day since Emilio exploded into their lives neared its end, the four of them, naked and inflamed with desire, continued to share the barely adequate bed, which only served to press them more closely upon each other.

David's thoughts were simpler, produced by the overwhelming urgency to fuck. He was slowed by the realisation that he was soon to enter his own mother. To be joined with the only woman he ever felt anything sexual for, the only woman he had ever truly loved, produced a feeling of almost unbearable sweet longing in his solar plexus and a more urgent physical pull from his groin.

Very close by, in this bed hardly big enough to contain the four loving bodies, Emilio was engaged with Jack, these two boys also aching for release.

How had he been so fortunate to meet and become so intimate with this beautiful family?

He'd been lured in as he saw them arriving on the beach, just the day before. Two beautiful boys, an innocence in their postures, as they settled amongst the dunes, alongside their androgynous, equally beautiful, mother. He had been lonely since arriving in Gran Canaria, having escaped the painful end of an affair with a childhood friend in his hometown of Oviedo, in Asturias, the temperate but beautiful state in the north west of mainland Spain.

He'd never had sex with anyone else and had sought to spread his wings with other men.

The job in Maspalomas was perfect, the area a well known destination for gay men from across Europe. A few casual hook ups from Grindr had left him dissatisfied and nervous of the unsafe sex practices on the island. He insisted on condoms, but found them an unwelcome distraction. Tested and clean himself, he wanted things to stay that way.

He had now found two beautiful virgin twins, virgins no longer since last night. His seed had been planted inside each boy, and was now also running from their mother's vagina.

He continued his exploration of Jack as Lindsay and David, immediately alongside, were about to cross an ultimate boundary.

Lindsay felt David's hands gripping and pulling on her ass cheeks, one lanky arm reached further from behind, her son's finger reaching along her leaking, swollen cleft. The digit, now coated in Emilio's cooling seed and her own warm juices, slid up and pressed into her tight anus. Lindsay gasped. She had never, ever, been touched there. She understood that these boys of hers might well be just as interested in her ass, given their own preferences for men.

For now though she wanted to be filled by David in more familiar territory. She pushed him onto his back. Straddling him, she grasped his cock, pressed its angry head against her wet lips and descended slowly until all eight inches were deeply inside.

David groaned, teetering on the steepest edge of orgasm. Lindsay, sensing David was about to come, reached back and pressed hard into the base of his cock, preventing the imminent ejaculation.

David, on feeling this pressure, cried out in ecstasy, his whole cock in spasm as he came hard, a dry but lengthy orgasm, his arching body overcome by lengthy waves of pleasure, with only a little of his frustrated cream escaping his stretched glans. Deeply inside his mother, the main bulk of fluid remained contained in his achingly full balls.

As Lindsay felt his cock spasm within her, his body pushing and jerking beneath her, she came too. Her legs stiffened as she held herself, her cunt clamping firmly around her son's pulsing cock.

Having both come, Lindsay and David, still ready for more, began moving slowly together, Lindsay lying down over David, kissing him deeply as their grinding coupling continued

Jack and Emilio had paused to watch, in awe, as David and Lindsay made slow love alongside them.

Emilio, inspired by Lindsay riding David, straddled Jack, lubricated Jack's cock quickly but lovingly, then sat his needy hole against Jack's cock head. He lowered himself carefully, his ass walls opening greedily to consume all of Jack's flesh in one movement. Jack exhaled noisily and pushed up hard as he felt his balls pressed against Emilio's firm buttocks.

Emilio's cock flailed above Jack's writhing abdomen.

Emilio looked across at Lindsay's full, firm ass cheeks, moving deliciously as David's tight liquid-fuelled balls were squeezed in-between his mother's thighs, as he pushed deeply inside her.

Emilio couldn't help but reach across and touch Lindsay's firm ass as she fucked her son. An urge to slap her arose and without thought he lifted his hand high and struck her butt, hard.

Lindsay cried out, exclaiming, "Oh God, yes!"

Encouraged, he slapped her again, much harder. Lindsay yelped, in pain and joy, as she felt the welcome sting from Emilio's hand.

Emilio now gently traced his fingers over the deep red mark he had made across her firm cheeks, caressing the welt mindfully, and then taking a finger into her crease, searching for her asshole. He pushed into her, feeling her tight ass resisting his invasion. He pushed the finger more deeply inside her.

Lindsay pushed back, delirious in feeling the double penetrations. David could feel Emilio's finger pressing against his cock, through his mother's thin membrane. He could hold on no longer and exploded inside Lindsay, a flood of hot sperm racing into the womb that produced him.

Lindsay, feeling the warm tide of David's copious ejaculate, his thrusting and emptying inside her, with Emilio now stretching her ass with two fingers, screamed as she came.

Emilio, still speared by Jack underneath him, now returned his attention to Jack's invading cock.

Squatting over him, Emilio moved up and down, rhythmically, as Jack grasped Emilio's thighs forcing Emilio deeper. Jack shouted as his own orgasm hit him, unloading hot ropes of cum into Emilio's ass.

The heat of the liquid was felt by Emilio, deep within his bowel, as Jack was sucked deeper within, grunting and shouting, "Fuck, fuck, I'm coming Emilio. Oh fuck!"

David moved from under Lindsay to watch Emilio's cock bouncing above Jack's stomach, entranced by the trail of sweet clear juice flowing from its head.

As Jack's cock was becoming still, deep inside Emilio, Emilio himself became silent, suspended on the edge of his own orgasm, unable even to breathe.

David and Lindsay knelt to their side. Lindsay kissed Jack deeply during the final gasps of her sweet son's orgasm.

David took Emilio's glans into his mouth just as Emilio came, exhaling suddenly with a loud grunt, pushing his cock deep into David's eager mouth. Burst after burst of cum filled David's throat, then his mouth. The copious excess cream forced outwards, seeping through David's lips, where they opened around Emilio's cock.

David retreated from the still spurting cock. Emilio's cum formed a thick creamy coating around his mouth, gathering down his chin and spilling onto his lap.

Lindsay turned from kissing Jack, to see David trying helplessly to swallow Emilio's cum.

As Emilio's cock slipped from David's mouth it continued to squirt more cum onto David's face, and down it's own still pulsing shaft.

David leaned towards his mother and kissed her deeply, sharing the hot salty ejaculate.

Jack sat up and said, "Now me, David."

The brother's kissed, exchanging the creamy fluid between them.

Emilio lifted his ass from Jack's slowly softening, cum-coated cock, Jack's cum also leaking from Emilio's wide open hole.

The four lovers lay, exhausted, their breathing subsiding, gently caressing each other, oblivious to the world.

It was Lindsay who spoke first, "That was just beyond words. My dear boys, and Emilio. What have we done? We crossed all the boundaries today."

"Oh mummy," said Jack, "Not all the boundaries. I haven't been inside you yet."

"Then we must put that right, mustn't we, but not right now, we need a shower and then maybe some sleep in a decent sized bed!"

Emilio, his face thoughtful, said, as much to himself as anyone, "There are always new boundaries."

They entered the shower together, a strange quartet. The three boys surrounded Lyndsay and washed her, lovingly sharing the washing of her breasts, her cunt opening, her waxed mons and her sweet tight asshole.

"Hey mum, you have a massive bruise on your bum!" giggled Jack.

"Yes, thanks to Emilio!" she replied, looking accusingly at the young Spaniard.

"Oh Lindsay, I should be sorry, but I couldn't help myself. I think you liked it, no?" enquired Emilio, grinning broadly.

Lindsay chose not to reply directly, instead saying, "you gay boys seem a bit ass-fixated!"

They all laughed and, having cleaned all the evening's juices away, made their way to the large bed in the adjoining room.

Sated, satisfied and a little sore, they lay down alongside each other, Lindsay sandwiched between the twins, with David in front and Jack behind.

Emilio lay in front of David, held tightly by him from behind.

Sleep soon overcame them.

Lindsay was first to wake, early the next morning. She was initially surprised to find herself In-between her twin boys as the memories of the previous night flooded in.

Any concern she felt was dismissed as she felt Jack's morning tumescence pressing between her cheeks. She loved the sensation of his warm blunt head pushing against her virgin hole.

She squirmed against her son's cock, wondering, with a mixture of fear and anticipation, how it would feel to be penetrated anally.

She reluctantly peeled herself from between the boys to get up for a pee.

As she returned to the bed, the boys were stirring. They awoke to see Lindsay standing naked at the foot of the bed. She noticed all three of them were hard.

"Come back to bed mummy," said Jack, sleepily, "You promised I could make love to you. Please, I'm so horny and I want to come in you. Please?!"

"Good God, you don't waste any time. But of course, I'm yours if you want me!" Lindsay offered, smiling at her usually shy son.

"Climb on me mummy, like you did for David."

Lindsay laughed out loud at this.

"You two always have to be the same, do the same!"

Emilio piped up, "And fuck the same guy!"

They laughed, except for Jack who lay back flat, holding his cock outward, eagerly, for his mother's attention.

Lindsay climbed onto the bed, knelt between Jack's feet, lowered her head and planted kisses on his balls, then up and down his shaft, and then took Jack's cock into her mouth. Jack moaned, looking down on his mother's head between his legs.

He felt his cock pulse in response.

"Oh mum, that's amazing, oh fuck. Let me inside you properly, otherwise I'll come in your mouth!"

"Mmm," mumbled Lindsay as she released her mouth from the boy's swollen head, "I would like that. Later, maybe."

Lindsay moved up the bed, positioned her wet opening over Jack, took him in her hand and slid down, encompassing his solid flesh.

Now, fully impaled, she leaned forward to enter into a deep lovers' kiss with her son.

Jack thrust upwards to meet his mother's movement, probing his tongue into her mouth as he felt his cock expanding and pulsing within her.

David and Emilio stroked themselves, watching Lindsay's upturned ass moving, and her cunt lips stretched around Jack's cock.

David and Emilio moved to kneel either side of the conjoined mother and son.

They each grabbed one of Lindsay's ass cheeks, pulling them apart, revealing her hole.

The two boys lowered their heads to kiss her smooth, peachy bottom cheeks.

Emilio took his tongue inwards to her tight rim. Lindsay's buttocks contracted and then relaxed, allowing Emilio's tongue to be pushed deep into her hole.

Lindsay cried out in pleasure, loving the sensation of the warm, wet invasion, not knowing who's tongue it was.

David was certain about what he wanted right now and coated his massively erect cock in lube.

Emilio, seeing this, coated his own fingers in lube and helped open Lindsay up, to prepare for David's impatient organ.

Lindsay felt much more pleasure than pain as Emilio expertly worked on her anal sphincter.

David positioned his cock head against Lindsay's virgin entrance, which was contracting with each thrust of Jack's adjacent juice-slicked cock, moving in and out of her cunt.

David pushed, gently but firmly, the head of his cock, slowly stretching his mother's sphincter, as it inched inside.

"Oh, aah, slowly, gently, please. That feels so big. So good," Lindsay gasped, breathing in long, slow, deliberate breaths.

David's cock head soon popped completely inside, coming up against a second resistance.

Lyndsay, also being stretched by her other son fucking her, soon relaxed around this second cock. David slid further in.

Emilio looked on, encouraging David, kissing around Lyndsay's lower back to help relax her.

Jack could now feel his twin's hardness moving against his own. Both boys buried deep in their mother.

"Oh yes! Fuck me boys, fuck me. Fill me. Oh fuck yes!" cried Lindsay.

The boys moved as one, gloriously fucking their mother, and through a thin membrane, each other.

"Emilio, come here. Fuck my mouth!" ordered Lindsay.

Emilio crouched under her head, his own asshole above Jack's mouth, and allowed Lindsay to swallow his glans.

Lindsay took the large cock of her twin sons' lover deep into her throat, her neck visibly stretched, as she swallowed it all.

She was in heaven, guttural sounds escaping from around Emilio's cock.

Jack stuck his tongue eagerly into Emilio's ass, as his mother fucked him, while his brother's cock moved inside her other cavity, pressing hard against his own cock.

She felt both her holes begin to clamp down on her sons' cocks as a sudden orgasm began to overtake her.

Both boys' cocks were immediately squeezed by the spasms of their mum coming.

They both came with her, filling their mother simultaneously with her childrens' hot seed.

Emilio, deep in Lindsay's throat, was caught up in the family orgasm, as the tight throat clamped around his glans, Jack grunting under him, his tongue pushed deep in Emilio's ass.

Sent quickly over the edge, Emilio cried out as he also began to ejaculate.

Feeling herself choking on Emilio's cum filling her open throat, Lindsay pulled her mouth off Emilio, who's profuse liquid continued to spurt in powerful jets over her face, flowing down into Jack's open mouth.

Lindsay collapsed among all the bodies, still speared by her twins, cum still filling her mouth as she kissed Jack, opening her mouth and tonguing him, sharing the thick sour cream.

Emilio bought his mouth to Lindsay and Jack, to lap up the remnants of his own sperm from their cum splattered faces.

After much post-climax kissing and hugging, they slowly unpeeled from each other and lay down, four naked bodies, the scent of their sex heavy in the air.

"What boundaries could possibly remain between us?" wondered each of them silently.

To be continued.