Twins Across the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, it's YOUR turn!" she exclaimed.

The way she emphasized the word 'your', made me worry about her intentions, just a little anyhow. I leaned forward and put my lips on her neck, licking up and down, nibbling on the side of her exposed skin. She was moving more frantic, and began to just bounce up and down on my lap. The angle of my penetration, and her constantly moving hips, proved to be way more stimulation than I could handle, and I literally blew my load into her waiting pussy.

"OH YES...I can FEEL you coming in my pussy...OH GOD...So GOOD!!"

She was having another mini-orgasm as I unloaded into her. I was in heaven. This lovely creature still rocking in my lap, and my orgasm was so intense that I was seeing stars. Damn was she a wild one! I had no idea she was this crazy, but at the moment I was enjoying the hell out of it.

Her head was on my shoulder, and I felt her hot panting on my neck. She sat still on my softening dick for a bit, then got up and stood in front of me, dripping my cum out of her swollen and well-fucked pussy. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, and told her so.

"That is SO fucking hot! Damn you are beautiful."

She giggled, "I always wanted to try it, but never had the chance. We are outside, so I just figured, why not?"

I got up, wrapped my arms around her, and hugged. We separated and kissed quickly, before she put on her panties. She made a big production of putting them on, and cupping the gusset onto her mound, making sure I saw her putting them over her cum soaked pussy lips. She pulled her pants on, as I did the same. We walked hand-in-hand back to the truck, and met up with her sister.

"Aw, you guys are too cute," she joked.

"Eat me Katie." She gave her sister the middle finger after that. "You are just jealous, aren't you?"

That seemed to shut her up for a minute. "I do have to admit that last night was pretty frickin awesome. I took that walk to think about things mostly, and decided I am not going to be mad about Brian any more. I may just want to give John here another test drive tonight!" She was grinning so hard that I thought it almost looked painful.

"Ok, but you have to share with me too, you little hussy."

Apparently, it was going to be another wild night, so I would need to eat a hearty dinner. "Don't I get a say?" I asked like a moron again.

They both just looked at me like I was stupid, before busting up laughing realizing that I was joking. We went back to the lodge and talked for a while. They were both going to college after summer was over, and would not be nearby. I think we all knew that this erotic weekend was exciting, but didn't translate to a relationship with either girl. We did agree that the end of summer was a long way off though. I could see a lot of long nights in my future back home.

In the main room, Katie and I chatted for a bit while Teri took a bath. "So what do you plan on doing for a career after you graduate?" I asked.

"Well ever since I was in braces, I've always wanted to work with medicine and helping people. As I got older, I realized that I didn't so much want to work directly with patients, but more with helping find cures for things. That's why I chose biology." She was smiling with pride.

"That's a pretty good goal. It's going to suck not having you in the neighborhood anymore, but I wish you the best, really."

"Thanks!" She got up and came towards me, leaned over and gave me a hug. After she stood back up, "I am going to go get a drink, you want anything?"

"Sure, I will take a beer. Thanks."

She went into the kitchen area to get the drinks, while I went to my room to change out of my nicer clothing. I got back into the main room to find a beer and glass of wine sitting on the table, but no Katie. I heard some talking coming from the bathroom but didn't want to be too nosy. A few minutes later, Teri came out of the bathroom, wearing only the robe they provided and a towel wrapped around her head.

"That soak was amazing. I recommend it to anyone!" she said.

"Yeah, come here," I commanded. She came closer and I touched her smooth, silky skin on her arms. "Yup, as beautiful and smooth as ever," I complimented.

She sat down on my lap, and put her arms around my head. "You are something else, you know that John?"

"Yeah, I know I am..." but she shut me up with her lips at that point. I really didn't mind the interruption.

We kissed with a soft, but warm and electric, connection that must have lasted five minutes. She leaned back as she opened her eyes for the first time since we started kissing. We were both a bit out of breath, but it had been well worth it. She got up off my lap, and headed for the bedroom, crooking her finger at me as a signal to follow her. I did not need to be told twice.

I got up and followed her into the bedroom, where she had already removed the towel from her head. I pulled off my shirt, and kicked off my sandals as I reached the bed. She was already lying out on the bed, with just that robe still covering her charms. She pulled on the tie holding it together, and opened it up at the front. She was naked underneath, in all her beautiful glory.

I scooted back on the bed, making room for her. As she was sliding onto the bed, on her hands and knees, I heard the water running in the bathroom. I guessed that Katie was taking a bath or shower now. I hoped she we would join us in bed again tonight, but was more than happy with Teri by herself at that moment.

Teri crawled the short distance to me, moving up the bed as she went. She got above my legs and waist, and moved up further, forcing me to lie my head down on the pillow. Teri was completely on top of me, and looking down into my eyes. She licked her lips, lowered her head and kissed me gently at first. This was a kiss to remember someone by, forever, the kind of kiss that burns itself in your memory.

As the connection of our lips was heating up, she did too. Teri pulled her arms out of the robe, and slid it off her back onto the floor. I was looking up at her, still stunned by this beauty straddling me. She lowered back down to resume the kiss, as her fingers found the buttons to my pants, and once undone, she pulled them off my ass and down my legs. I used my feet to help them off the rest of the way.

Teri kissed her way down my neck, and made it to my chest. She flicked my nipples with her tongue, which was driving me crazy, before making her way further down my abdomen. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of my boxers, and pulled them off, staring at my throbbing erection as it bounced free of its prison. She didn't even bother getting the boxers fully removed before she engulfed my hard cock in her hot mouth.

She took the head in, swirled her tongue around the tip, driving me wild. I was so hyper-sensitive at that moment, that my hips started bucking involuntarily. She kept at it, and then slowly moved her head down on me, taking as much as she could, before slowly moving back up to the head. She repeated this motion of up and down for a bit, keeping a steady pace.

I knew this wouldn't last too long before I blew, and told her that. "Damn that is hot Teri, you are gonna make me cum in a hurry if you keep that up."

"MmmmmHHMMmmmm" she moaned around my cock, and kept going. I wanted to watch her sucking on me, but it just felt so damn good, my head fell back onto the pillow as I felt the rush of my impending orgasm. She was really pulling on me, sucking and bobbing faster now.

My balls tightened up, and I yelled out, "Cumming! OH MY GOD!!...Uhhhh." Anything after that was just a grunt, as I felt myself release into her mouth. She backed her mouth off to just the head and kept the suction going. My legs tensed up as I felt myself shooting off into her mouth. I never felt a drop hit me, so she must have gotten it all from me. My whole body felt on fire, and then I just dropped back to the bed with a satisfied grunt.

She sat up, and made a big show of swallowing my cum. "Damn, that was so hot!" I said to her. I meant it too. I was blown away, quite literally, by her performance.

About that time, Katie walked into the room, wrapped in a similar robe and towel that Teri had recently discarded. "What, did you two start without me?" she asked, acting hurt.

"Sorry sis, just getting him warmed up," replied Teri.

"Uh huh," she replied simply.

I was still trying to get my heart rate back to normal, after having the cum literally sucked out of me. Katie sauntered over to the bed, tugged at the tie on her robe, and let it fall off her shoulders. It made a slow progression to the floor, in a very similar way to how her sister had dropped hers just a few minutes ago. Teri moved over on the huge bed, to make room for her sister. Katie climbed on to the bed, and straddled my shins.

She was already very obviously wet, and I could smell her arousal, as she shimmied her way up to straddle my thighs. I had just had a great orgasm, but was getting hard again pretty quickly. Who wouldn't? I had a goddess, naked, in my lap.

She leaned forward to get on her hands and knees over me, and moved her lips to mine. This kiss was not a warm, passionate, kiss. She was already on fire, and her lips were moving on mine, almost as fast as her tongue was.

"Damn, you two are so HOT!" exclaimed Teri still sitting next to us.

She reached over, and tweaked her sisters' closest nipple. If it was possible, she tried to kiss me harder, as her sister was rubbing her nipple. Teri lay down next to us, and reached in between us, to wrap her soft fingers on my hard cock. She slowly jerked her hand up and down on my pole, and then moved it to point upwards at her sisters waiting pussy.

Katie lowered her hips, and slid down onto my dick in a slow, velvety embrace. We both moaned, and separated so she could concentrate more on her hip movements. She rotated them in a way to move just an inch or two of my cock in and out of her, with her clit rubbing against my groin.

I turned my head to the side, and wrapped my hand behind Teri's head to pull her in for a kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and slid over to rub her wet pussy against my thigh. She broke away from me, and grabbed her sister by her head, and pulled Katie's face to hers for a deep tongue kiss like the one she had just given me.

I was so turned on, just watching these two kiss. I had the odd thought, wondering if these two had done anything with each other before. I assumed they probably had, but that discussion would have to wait for another day.

I looked back down to where Katie was still moving on my cock, and just stared at our union as she moved on me. She shuddered, while still kissing her sister, and then came all over my thighs. She stopped her hip movements, and shook with what must have been a massive orgasm.

"OH YEESSSSSS, UGNNN!" She yelled out, almost incoherently.

"OK Sis, my turn," said Teri, with a big shit eating grin.

Katie shook for another minute, and then slipped herself off of my rod, only to have her sister swing her hips over mine. Teri lined herself up with my cock, and sank down on it in one quick motion. She immediately started bouncing up and down on my lap, her pussy on fire. She must have been so aroused, from watching her sister cum on my lap, that she had a shuddering orgasm almost right away. She never stopped her bouncing motion, and rode right on through her orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her back, and sat up. I mashed her gorgeous tits into my chest, and then she continued her bouncing assault. We were not making love, this was an animalistic rut.

I swung us over onto our sides, and then rolled on top of her. She lay on the bed, still trying to bounce her hips up against me, as I began pumping into her. I lowered myself down onto her, rubbing my chest on her hard nipples. I was moving in and out of her hot tunnel, hard and fast. She moaned a constant stream of words and sounds.

"Harder, yeah...OOH...just like that...yeah...oh yeah..." She was thrashing about on the bed, and her eyes popped open wide, as she yelled out in ecstasy. "OH MY FUCKING GOD...I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

I pumped harder, and faster. As her pussy clamped down hard on my rigid cock, I had gotten to my limit. "I'm going to...cum," I warned.

"Cum in me baby...give it to me," she responded.

Hearing her words, I lost it. I shot load after load into her, slamming my hips into hers, as I saw stars. I fell onto her, panting and sweaty. After a minute I rolled off her, so I didn't crush her, but was still too weak to move after that. All three of us were completely wiped out, but also completely satisfied.

Katie got up first, and went straight to the bathroom. I heard the shower start, and Teri eventually got up and went to join her. I finally got my breath back, and the stars cleared from my vision. I slid off the bed, standing up, and wobbling my way towards the bathroom.

I saw that both girls were already in the shower, washing each other off. I had always wanted to have shower sex, but after the recent events in the bed, I would not likely get it up again for a while. This shower was large enough, that I was able to climb in with them, and join the washing fun. We all cleaned each other, making sure to linger on all the most sensitive spots.

Katie climbed out, and after a minute, Teri and I were done too. I shut off the water, and we all dried off. We went back to the bedroom, changed the sheets, and went to sleep almost right away. I had set the alarm to wake us up at eight o'clock, so we would have time to have some breakfast before having to pack up and head for home.

*****************

Thanks for reading my tale. As always I appreciate any constructive feedback or comments you might have. I will only remove negative comments if they are just an attack on another commenter, or me personally.

RNebular

12