Twins Across the Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like the Smoked Bacon Barbeque Burger, please." Wow, say that five times fast. "Also could I get a side of Ranch for the fries?"

"Certainly," replied Sandy.

She walked off to put our orders in, so I looked back at the twins. They both were looking at me intently, and I couldn't tell if they were trying to turn me on, or intimidate me. I think they both succeeded. One thing is for certain, I would need to wait a few minutes before getting up from this table, unless I wanted to put on a show for everyone in the café.

While we waited for the food to arrive, the girls started chatting about their colleges, and why they picked them. I honestly figured they both picked a place that was furthest from the parents' house, as well as had a good degree program in their chosen fields. Naturally, I also wondered how much of it had to do with the guy to girl ratio that most large institutions had.

Katie really liked the area around her future campus, and was looking forward to being on her own. Teri was mainly interested in her school for the program she was going into, and didn't much care about the area around the school. She would have been happy to go somewhere closer, but the programs available were not as highly sought after. Both were obviously ready to move out of their parent's home.

"So John, how about you?" asked Katie. "Did you ever want to get a degree in anything?"

"Yeah, we spilled our guts, it's your turn," added Teri.

I put my hands up in surrender, and answered them. "Honestly, I always thought I wanted to go to college, back when I was in high school. By the time I was a junior, my GPA was not very high, and I had a talk with a really smart teacher. His name was Mr. Meyers, and he taught physics and electronics.

He told me, that I should find what I really liked to do, and then find someone to pay me to do it. I took that advice to heart, and decided to join the Navy. I was able to get the training that I needed, and was also able to work with the tech that I love now. I knew that I not only didn't have the grades for college, but also wasn't very disciplined. Had I actually gone to college, I would have failed out pretty quickly, I think."

Our food showed up then, and we all enjoyed a good meal. As I ate, I kept getting looks from both the girls. I had a hunch they wanted to get back to the room for dessert. I really wasn't about to deny them their treats. What can I say, I'm a giver like that. I chuckled a little at that thought.

Teri looked at me after the chuckle, and asked, "What was that about? Something funny?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about what I wanted for dessert after this great lunch."

She blushed, but smiled brightly. Of course, Katie couldn't be left out. "John, you should probably stop eating now then, to make sure you have enough room for ALL of your dessert!"

Both girls started laughing at that joke, and I joined them. We were all having a great time, and quickly finished up and paid the check. We all headed back to the room as quickly as we could. I was playing a bit of grab-ass on both their behinds, and got slapped on the hands more than a few times. We passed an older couple in the hallway, and the older woman gave me a grumpy stare. I swear she looked pissed, and I couldn't tell if it was because we were fooling around, or that she was jealous.

We made it to the room, and bolted the door shut. Katie and Teri both shared a look, a nod, and then attacked me. I never stood a chance, but if I had a choice, I would have gone with it willingly, anyhow. Teri started by taking the bottom hem of my shirt, and pulling it upwards. I put my arms up to allow it an easier path off. Meanwhile, Katie was on her knees in front of me, and had already unfastened my shorts. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, and pulled downwards. This took the boxers and shorts off together, in record time, I might add.

My cock was already as hard as steel, and bobbed a bit as the clothes were pulled off me in such a hurry. In a matter of about a minute, I went from just barely shutting the door, to standing butt ass naked. Now it was THEIR turn.

"You two are WAY overdressed!" I exclaimed.

I wrapped my left hand behind Katie's neck, and pulled her to me forcefully. We meshed lips so quickly, it was like they had been pulled together by some really strong magnets. We kissed hard, and our tongues were dueling like a couple of swashbucklers. She was already very fired up, so I reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head, briefly breaking contact with her lips. I swear I heard a moan of disappointment at that loss of contact.

Meanwhile, Teri had taken off her own clothing, and replaced Kate on the floor in front of me. She was on her knees and began kissing both sides of my thighs, working her way towards the main attraction. She extended her tongue, and licked the underside of my very hard dick, almost as if mapping out all the veins. She got to the tip, and using just the tip of her tongue, moved around the head and down the underside of it. She was driving me wild, and the tingling sensations it was pulsing into my groin were incredible.

After tossing Katie's shirt to the side, I reached around behind her and unclasped her bra, pulled it off her arms, and added it to the pile started by her shirt. She broke our kiss again to take off her own shorts and panties, tossing them aside. We were all now as naked as the day we were born, and loving every minute of it. Kate jumped up in the middle of the bed and crooked her finger at me. I knew what that meant, and sadly pulled away from Teri's VERY talented mouth. She moaned in frustration, but turned and jumped up onto the bed right after I did.

I crawled my way up until my face was directly over Kate's inflamed pussy, lips open and glistening already, with proof of her arousal. Man, these two were going to be hard to get over, REALLY hard! I lowered my face, and stuck out my tongue just a bit. I touched it to the bottom of her engorged lips, slowly making a trip up the left side, over the top and her still slightly hidden clit, and down the right side. She was rocking her hips at this point, and seemed to be ready to explode already from all the stimulation.

I decided I was going to tease her, to heighten her pleasure more when she finally did get her release. My tongue moved down slightly, and I pushed my face forward to make full contact with the sides of her shaved pussy. It was so smooth and she was so sexy, that I would gladly suffocate trying to please this woman. I pushed forward a bit more, and used my nose to make slight contact with her, now very prominent, clit.

My tongue pushed forward and into her. I licked up and down in very short strokes, and then backed my face up somewhat to remove all but the tip of my tongue. I worked that tip downwards, to lick below her pussy, all the way down to her tight little rosebud. When the tip of my tongue made contact with that little star, she bucked and jumped so hard she almost threw me off the bed.

While I was working on her pussy, her sister had moved up the bed and was now making out with her, passionately. This was no tentative, first time kiss, they were almost in their own world. I looked up to see this, and almost blew my load right there on the sheets, I was so turned on. I sat up some, and moved towards Teri. She broke the kiss for a second and started kissing me in earnest. She was obviously getting more aroused by tasting her sisters' nectar on my face.

I honestly don't think I had ever seen, or been part of, anything nearly as erotic as what was happening right now. Teri pulled me by my arms, up to where my hips were now lined up with her sisters, who was still under me panting. Kate reached between us, and lined me up where I would do the most good. I pushed forward, gently but steady until I was buried completely in her velvet tunnel. The feeling was intense, and in order to avoid cumming too soon, I had to start slowly.

I moved in and out, almost imperceptibly at first. As I was moving, Kate was too. She was lifting her hips up to meet mine, and had her arms above her head, grabbing the pillow for dear life. I stopped, wrapped my arms under the back of her knees and pulled her legs up high. By doing so, it pulled her ass up high and gave me a much different angle of penetration. I felt the tip of my hard cock, as it pushed in, touching a hard knob on the inside of her walls. I was hoping that I was able to make contact with her G-Spot, to increase the feelings she was experiencing.

I was rewarded about two minutes later when she started screaming, and squirted all over my cock. She stuffed another pillow in her face as she kept at the wailing. I had never seen anyone launch like a firework, but this girl just shot off like a rocket. I kept at it for another minute, and then let her legs down gently. I pulled back and she was panting, hard, with her eyes closed but fluttering.

I scooted over to Teri, who had been mauling her sisters' tits at that point. I pulled her up and flipped her over, so that she was on her hands and knees. She scooted forward and looked back at me, expectantly. I didn't bother wasting any time and pushed forward, quickly burying myself balls deep in her hot pussy. She fell forward a bit when I bottomed out, but immediately pushed her hips back into mine. We got into a rhythm quickly, and in a matter of minutes were pounding back and forth into each other with abandon.

I wasn't going to last much longer, at this pace, and told her so. "Damn...So hot...Not...Going to last..."

"That's ok baby...CUMMMM for me...I want to feel it...UHNnnnn," she answered, losing focus towards the end of her statement. At that moment, she fell forward onto her chest, hugging the pillow tight, and screamed out her orgasm into it. Her ass was still sticking up the air, and I was still pounding her tight pussy for all I was worth.

I felt the familiar tingle in the head of my cock, and knew it was coming. I pushed harder a few more times, and then buried deep for the first of several pulsing shots of cum into her waiting pussy. My hips almost involuntarily thrust back and forth a few more times, as I unloaded into her. Her orgasm didn't seem to stop at all until I had finished and was too exhausted to continue.

I rolled off to her left, to lie in the middle of these two incredible women. We were all panting, and enjoying our post-coital bliss. I truly loved being with these two, and hoped they felt the same about me. There I go, trying to mess up a good thing by letting myself have real feelings for these two, KNOWING that they were going to be moving away soon.

Eventually, Katie got up, and went to the bathroom to cleanup, and relieve her bladder of its contents. Teri and I got up after we heard the toilet flush, and we all took another joint shower. This time, the pace was leisurely, and mostly, we washed each other off with affection, not horny sexual intentions. We got out and dried off, before getting dressed again.

The ladies both went to their Mani/Pedi appointments, and whatever other girly things they signed up for. I went to my scheduled massage, and let me tell you, they didn't disappoint. I felt like a puddle, on that table, never wanting to get up. After the hour was up, I spent a few minutes in the sauna, just relaxing, before returning to the room. The girls showed up and showed me their nails, as well as made me feel their soft skin, after the treatments. I could test the results of those treatments all night, and planned on it too.

That evening the ladies were going to enjoy one or two more spa services, and then we were going to have room service in, while watching a movie together. We would also eventually fool around, and "see what comes up" during the movie. We played around until we ended up in some type of "John sandwich". I was on my back, with Teri on her hands and knees above me. She lowered her pussy down onto my face, and I happily lapped at her delicate folds, doing my very best to make her see stars again.

Katie was behind her sister, riding my hard cock, cowgirl style. From this position, she was able to rub her hands all over her sister's back, and even reach around and play with her nipples when she could.

I would love to say this went on all night long, but the truth is we lasted probably about thirty minutes or so, switching positions several times. It ended with Katie squirting her lovely nectar all over my face, while her sister was riding my cock so hard it would probably hurt for days. She came just a second or two before I did, when I shot blast after blast of my hot cum into her. She rolled off me and again, I ended up in the middle of the girls as we all just passed out.

We awoke the next morning, still naked as ever, and figured we should probably get cleaned up before we checked out and drove home. Her parents might not like the fact that they both smelled like sex, a LOT of sex. Eighteen or not, they would not likely enjoy their kids coming home smelling like that.

After playing around in the shower briefly, we all packed up our things and checked out, stopping off at a nearby Denny's for a quick breakfast. We all looked a bit tired, but at least in my opinion, WELL worth it.

"Ladies, I can't speak for you two, but this has been one of the best weekends of my life. I think only rivaled by our trip to the cabin on the island, actually." I smiled at them after I said my peace.

They both grinned, and Teri agreed, "Yeah this weekend was epic. It's too bad you won't be around after I go off to college."

Katie just nodded her head, but didn't say anything. If I didn't know any better, I would think I saw that both had misty eyes. There must be some allergens going around today, as my eyes were beginning to mist up some, too.

"Well, you guys will do just fine, and don't worry about me. I will miss you both though...terribly."

We finished up our breakfast quietly, and drove back to the neighborhood. Our conversation never ended, but was greatly subdued from earlier in the day. We got back, and I pulled the truck into my driveway. We all got out, and the girls both gave me a huge hug, kissing me lightly on the lips, and both saying goodbye. They both took their bags, and ran across the street to their parents' house.

As I watched them close the door, I noticed some movement in my peripheral vision. I turned to see that there was a huge moving truck in the driveway of my older neighbor's house. I had no idea what was going on, but figured maybe they might be moving. The man of the house, Jared, had previously told me that he and Betsy had been thinking of moving down south somewhere, hoping for a warmer climate.

I went across the street, checked my mail, and then went inside to unpack. After unpacking, I prepared for another busy grinding week of work. I set out my clothes for the morning, and even prepared the coffee pot for my morning brew. I slept soundly that night, and even the next few nights until the following week.

The girls were getting ready to head out for college, which meant that I wouldn't be able to see them anymore. They both promised that they would come visit their parents during breaks, but deep down, I think they knew that this was the end of our fun. With these two, I fully expected them to be getting a LOT of attention while at college, so wasn't too worried about them coming back here just to see little old me.

Epilogue:

The girls left for college, and my work continued on, as normal. Jared and Betsy did move, to Phoenix, no less. I guess that dry air was exactly what they needed, to help combat the lung issues that Jared was dealing with.

After another month, the house next door had one of those 'sold by' signs stuck to the original For Sale sign. So, I was going to have some new neighbors. I decided to reserve judgement until I met them, but had my worries, all the same.

A week later, and there was a beautiful, dark skinned woman, out in front of the house next door, taking pictures. Me, being the idiot that I am, I stepped out and yelled, "Hey, are you my new neighbor?" I know, VERY original, John. Damn, now she will probably not even want to talk to me.

She turned, and came over to my lawn to get closer. "Hello, yourself. Yes, I just bought the house next door, so I guess that does make us neighbors. My name is Marie Will--, I mean, Marie Rios. Williams was my married name."

Now, I was VERY intrigued. What on earth could cause a lovely woman like this to get a divorce? Did she catch him sleeping with another woman, or even another man? Was she a widow? I thought to myself, it could get interesting trying to find out. I found out later she was from Chicago, and had moved out to the coast after a very sad and broken marriage that ended in divorce. She didn't tell me the details at first, but after a while opened up to me. When she told me the truth, I was shocked, but also glad that she was honest with me.

Anyhow, that summer was one that I will never forget. Those twins still come home every so often to visit their parents, and I can't help but smile every time I see them. I love it when they smile in return!

************

Thanks for reading my tale. I plan to do a follow-up to this, but it is still in the early stages. As always I appreciate any feedback or comments you might have, as long as they are constructive, even if negative. I will remove any negative comments that don't add meaningful dialog to the ongoing conversation.

RNebular